Wisdom teeth

Yo you ever get your wisdom teeth removed? I got mine removed about 4 years ago. Still have holes on my lower jaw where the teeth used to be.

Also, the removal damaged nerves or something, because i still cant feel my lower jaw area. Its annoying while shaving cause i cut myself pretty bad sometimes.

Also again, the prescribed me with some Oxycontin derivative cause my teeth were stupid huge, that stuff was amazing

dont really have a good pic related

Yeah. About maybe 3 years ago. I didn't feel anything while on oxy. I didn't feel pain, but I didn't feel good either.

yes. went completely fine. not sure if mine were unusually easy to remove or if most people are just weak bitches

It was really bad for me, i was throwing up and shit, it ripped the stitches out of my mouth

why'd you have stitches in your mouth?

to close the holes after the teeth were removed

so i wouldnt bleed from the holes in my mouth

jesus. all I had to do was bite on a cotton pad for a few hours and keep an ice pack pressed on my cheek

man i sure love reading Holla Forumslogs :D

I dunno, just trying to have a thread thats not "why is /b so shit" or some other meme thread

Yeah was kinda shit. Some teeth were impacted i guess? means they fuse to your jawbone and they have to break them off.

Some of my teeth are getting miss aligned slightly because of them, evolution did a great job.

ehh when mine got removed, some of my back molars sunk to where they used to be. I dont recommend getting them removed, but if your teeth are getting fucked…

when I'm wealthy enough, I'll just have all of my teeth removed and replaced with perfect artificial ones

What are you, british?

I toughed it out.
Yeah, it hurt sometimes, but it was akin to a paper cut. Stung for an hour until I forgot about it.

Not gonna happen unless you have a rather large or hooked proboscus.

If we were made by an intelligent designer, he would have done a great job.

If we evolved, then the job need only be good enough to continue the specie.

stop derailing my thread with your sick digits

wisdom teeth were evolved so that we would at least have some molars when we were 40.
Now they are useless, because dental care is a thing. They even push out other teeth and cause pain in this modern era, and so are usually removed. So blaming evolution is comical but logical. Understand the joke next time

They said I should remove mine, said no, they cried over lost shekels.

My wisdom teeth havent bothered me in the slightest.

yeah i regret getting mine removed, nothing but pain and misfortune.

I'll never have feeling in my lower jaw again.
Plus there's permanent holes in my gums

My dentist is telling me now that i might need braces, i'm friggin 20. Fuck that and fuck dentists

Well, he did a great job for when we were living in mud huts and were hunters. That's a silly argument.

32 teeth master race reporting in.
Anyone else enjoy chewing?

I have all mine.

Wisdom teeth are your oral foreskin.

Bad teeth are congenital, and who says otherwise is a moron.
Oral hygiene helps but it won't change your shit DNA you fuckface.

What brand of soap do you use to wash your teeth?

Enlighten us how you build mud huts and hunt with your wisdom teeth.

Your mom's vag juice

Oh, you're Jewish! Why didn't you say so?

(and a dentist)

had one removed in lower jaw. Dry socket. Infection. Hospital, drowned in antibiotics. Very nearly got sepsis. Couldn't eat solid food or open my mouth for months. Fuck wisdom teeth.
On a related note, 1 gram paracetamol, 600 mg ibuprofen and some hash and the pain is gone.

i got all of mine out about 2 years ago. it was pretty cheap too, only like $200 because i had really good dental insurance back then. the wounds healed completely by now, but for a few months after that, one of the holes was always sore and inflamed and had a slit in it, so one day i decided to go digging around with some tweezers and i pulled out a 1cm long bone shard, and another slightly smaller one like pic related.

it fucking sucked getting mine out the healing process is the worst. I had some weird smelling green shit come out of them and when I worked out they pulsed a lot and bled.

not to mention dentist are the worst and probably take pictures of you with their dicks in your mouth while youre out.

yeah i remember getting some meatloaf stuck in on of the holes where the teeth used to be and it started rotting and i didn't know it was there. It was like the most horrible taste in my mouth for days until i got it out
At least mine didn't get infected

I have one and it dosent bother me at all.

Blavk tooth