How to fix those edgy tryhards?

Anyone remember the skinheads? These head-shaved üntermench that were nothing but brain-dead faggots attacking other whites.

How to fix that?

All anti-whites should be strung up, regardless of race.

sage

Nice try chaim, but i'm also poor and i'm still not an üntermench.

These guys were nothing but modern (((controlled opposition))), literrally behaving like leftist trash.

Aryan means Noble. This is my path.

Implying i don't want. But we need organized and diciplined people with white values. It will redpill most of white normies who are actually afraid of the far-right because of (((propaganda))).

That's how Hitler would want it.

This. Loving your people is no excuse for being a meth addicted edgy thug.

Are you fucking retarded?

Skinheads have the correct fighting spirit but their ideology is misguided. The entire culture is a relic at this point when the political waters were more muddled for normies.

The modern culture was which really swung into full gear mid 00's has made it absolutely clear what the battle lines are. Those who are skinheads at this point are just doing it as a fashion statement and are largely uneducated, the good news is they are consumers who can be easily swayed.

Ultimately, we will want them on our side provided they change their views, which many of them have and more will continue to do so.

Because you honestly believe Hitler would like drug addicted alchoolists in his army?

This. They did nothing but tarnish the reputation of White Nationalism, they didn't acheive anything. We need people fighting but not like them. We need a paramilitarized organization with precise goals.

And reminder our first target are the jews since they're the root of the problem. It will make the deport of otherf shitskins easier.

FUCK U NIGGER

My income is actually lower than 1000$/month but i'm not going full üntermench, keep your degenerency for yourself.

skinheads and 1488ers are good, what they need is good leadership. with good leadership we can use these people as our stormtroops. look at NA, majority av the members are just hooligans and skinheads but because they have good leaders the movement is going places, if they didnt have that they would just be out drinking beer and fighting.

You mean attacking Leftists.

Friendly reminder that these 'üntermenschen', as you call them, will be doing the dirty work while you cower behind your keyboard.

Discipline and leadership.

And at least try to fucking spell correctly if you're gonna talk shit about 'üntermenschen', you üntermensch.

attacking people because you don't like their opinion is fucking antifa-tier

I'm already part of "jeunesse identitaire", a local far-right group in France.

My apologies for my lack of skills in English.

This.

No, Leftists are traitors who seek the destruction of our people.

Nazi Germany had them hanged and shot and for good reason

>>>Holla Forums

Your day will come too, you traitor filth.

no they didn't

Then don't be a pussy and destroy their leaders not their peons, communists are infamously disloyal especially non-antifa.

Down here in Florida ive met a few guys threw the county jail system and friends involved in AB and other White Nationalist groups. For the guys on the streets having to deal with niggers in street gangs and mexicans who are usually worse since their gangs are more organized like the Latin Kings or MS13, you have to almost get down to their level while fighting them. And it takes dedication of your life.

Yeah a lot of these guys turned to drugs and the media portrayed them as dumb red necks but thats not the case. A lot of these groups end up selling drugs to raise money to purchase firearms and property/land to further the cause. And i know most of you have any idea what its like to take the fight beyond internet nationalism but its fucking stressful. You see how often niggers kill eachother and know they would love to kill you given the chance. Ive known guys who got their house shot up in the middle of the night with his family sleeping. Thatll make a man turn to drugs. Theres never gonna be a "Day of the Rope" where you can do whatever you want and no consequences. If you arent willing to risk your health, or get a criminal record then your not ready for what we talk about so often.

Back in the 90s white nationalists where robbing banks to fund their operations. But we just dont see that level of dedication to the cause anymore with the raise of the internet. Its much easier to talk about it then it is do it.

Skinheads are most retarded people I know from the right wing. Thankfully they are mostly young and eventually they grow up from being "brain dead faggots", as you said OP.
Anyway, stay away from skinheads, they are as retarded as 1488 larpers and muh lebensraum. They are stuck in old imperialist policies that simply won't do anymore.

I make a lot less than that,thanks to the influx of mEXICANS.
I also live in a nigger neighborhood and when I walk down the street the NIGGERS FEAR ME.

ONE DAY MAY YOU BE GRACED WITH THE HONOR TO WALK IN MY FOOTSTEPS,BUT UNTIL THEN I WILL JUST KEEP FUCKING YOUR WAIFU.

Yep, they most certainly did.

You seriously think i'm going to keep around SJWs? They're not just peons, they are weak-willed, spineless faggots who cheer in glee as their own people are destroyed.

Such a thing is unforgivable no matter what and deserves neither pity nor tolerance.

If they're leftist antifa trash, they deserve to get beaten. If they're just ignorant normies saying "muh racism is bad", they deserve redpill and truth.

This.

Skinheads serve no purpose other than to defame nationalist movements, if you actually attacked these figureheads that called for the death of whiteness etc it would bring attention to why you're committing the attacks rather than just the attack itself.

But you won't because you're afraid of going to jail

Remember when you were bluepilled, user?

Stop being a faggot. Redpill your relatives.

If you love them so much you can join them in the mass graves.

No they are unguided youths betrayed by their own nation and people. They are the symptom of a diseased and dying nation.

You can take your PR-concern straight into your grave you spineless Leftist cuck.

They already are you SJW-defending newfriend.

/thread

gas jews

Fuck off, low energy shill, you shitpost behind your keyboard but you wouldn't do anything in real life. SJWs and antifa are not normies.

Fucking kek.

Such a line of reasoning could indeed only come from a Communist mind.

No YOU fuck off you PR-concern cuck.

Oh really? You're the one shitposting behind your keyboard telling us we should hate the ones that do.

Fucking die.

I look best with a shaved head. Because I'm fucking balding. I get uneasy looks from nigs and jews, but that's just an added bonus.

Because you honestly believe Hitler would like drug addicted alcholics in his army
You mean like Goering?
And before you say "but he wasn't in the army" I'd like to remind you that the was the head of the Luftwaffe and the second most powerful man in Nazi Germany.

Where did i imply i hate the people that fight for the white race?

there are antifa skinheads

just so you know

MUH HOLOCAUST

You don't fight the jew on equal footing.

No, Hitler would've wanted you and your people to surive and thrive.

Right now you and your people are suffering and slated for ethnic cleansing.

He was also the reason for the loose of the battle of britain and in his last letter Hitler said he was a traitor.

These guys don't really exist anymore outside of eastern Europe. They are called ultras over there like those faggots in Ukraine that work for Jews.

Skinheads are a non-issue these days, we should be more concerned with corrective therapy for bathhouse nationalists.

I would sooner side with a skinhead than a Leftist cuck telling me i should hate the skinhead.

OP is a faggot again

I didn't even notice the OP subject:

They're not 'edgy tryhards', they're a symptom of your country being jewified and falling apart.

You want to fix them? Take the fight to Der Ewige.

What's even more sad is that these guys would be the first to join you in that fight without a second thought and yet OP attacks them because 'muh PR-concern'.

It's hard to fix controlled oppositions, mainly because they're not broken, they serve their purpose just right.

They're not controlled opposition, they are everything you can expect from a jewified society that turned its back on its own people.

Meh who gives a fuck, we need some people who have the balls to actually stand up for their race. They might not be 100% redpilled but they've got the right idea and are not afraid to take risks so I don't give a fuck about what they do.

sage

sage all stupid fucking questions threads they are a demoralization tactic

This is true.

A lot of you don't seem to understand skinheads. There's every type from far right to far left, there's no getting a bead on what the movement was, if there ever even was any.

The genre of music that started it is called oi, oi is basically a punkish style but with one key aspect: you're calling out an issue in every song. You get people calling out right-wing issues (like skrewdriver) and left-wing commie/anarchist tier issues (like oi polloi). It's just punk with politics, before they added politics to punk. The style is just meant to show militancy, boots and shaven for battle. Means you're always ready for war/a fight. Also each claimed to represent the working class so each dressed like them, there was likely an actual schism between right and left among said working class at the time.

In America skinheads were almost exclusively right wing so everyone here knows them as that, while punks were the left wing.

Also we shouldn't rally around a style or anything like that. Sure it'll draw in some normies but what we need is a real, pertinent movement. Not just some idiots acting the part to fit an image.

Right now we're just a merry band of everymen. From every background, everywhere, all working together in the shadows. I agree there enough direct action and that we need to draw more people to the movement, but I feel we're better suited to the shadows for now. The time will come for uniforms and shows of force, but you must have force to show it.

*not enough direct action

I think the main problem is they are misguided because they draw their main inspiration from these Hollykike films as how they should look, dress and act which are actually mocking them on screen. That's why they act so degenerate. The other reasons are as anons above stated, they are social misfits, drug addicts from broken families that lack a good leadership and role model, they just use NS image to be edgy and place their anger. However, they are the muscle and potential to be SA of today if put under a good leadership, to do the dirty work for us.

Reminder: No Enemies to the Right.

Just as the left never countersignals against antifas or other vanguard low class street leftists, we must also learn to never countersignal against our rougher and less intellectual comrades. Skinheads are our brothers, part of the rich tapestry of European nationalist communities which are united in the shared goal of removing all non-white parasites from our lands.

Skin is degenerate.

Please stop you have no idea what your on about son. Trad skins listened to ska rocksteady and soul. Oi is second wave at best. 69 . Most Americans know fuck all about it.

RAWMPU STAWMPU, YA?

You're clearly channeling Prime Cuck Trudeau there.

"If you attack your enemy, they win"

Also, here's something to keep in mind;

When you're under attack by a band of sandnigger savages, and you have no way of defending yourself, who do you run to for help? A group of 'intellectuals'? Or a group of skinheads?

You already know the answer and so do i.

who could believe that?