Is there any reason why white guys have such degenerate pathetic genitals...

Is there any reason why white guys have such degenerate pathetic genitals? Look how little semen this man produced for this bimbo, how could the majority of them ever hope to please a female or even impregnate one?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/850921/5b0514bb20/
twitter.com/BimboBombshellH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks dude, I swear its always the losers pushing an agenda who give me the best fodder to make into easy oc.

1:
2:

What cuck

That bitch is fucking nasty.
I wouldn't fuck her with firetire's small ,disabled penis.
She lives in dallas so she's fucking some of the worst niggers in the country.She'll get super aids soon enough and pay the toll.
t. Dallas resident

Keep trying,cuck.
Like your life,your OC is shit tier at best.

Literally the same things over and over baby ;) its okay. You aren't getting what you what out of this one. ;) I love you and wish you the best, may you forever treat everything negatively and post pictures related to cuckolding. :0

literally what

Go home pony, you're drunk.

hello reddit

You really need some material.

can you please fuck off already.
no one cares you think of white or black dick.
Go find a gf and let her cuck if you want it so much

exhentai.org/g/850921/5b0514bb20/
here is something from me to you

Itt: butthurt cumface nanodicks in large numbers.

So watch, there's a cycle of this here on Holla Forums that our "goon" friends undergo. They go through late at night, and bump threads with either just a basic bump, or a negative comment. The goal of course being trying to ignite as many flamewars as possible, but also, keeping real conversations down, by pushing them futher down the pile. Anyone who is paying attention, and gives a look over to freech and knows what these guys do. It's a basic sliding technique. The only end goal is to create chaos, and topple the board. There is no big gain. They do it for free. And they're getting tired. Stay in there anons ;) someday soon Holla Forums will get tired of this and give up forever.
In b4 a bunch of ad hoimen responses to this post (cuck, shill, loser etc etc, that's literally them coming out in full force).

this thread is such obvious bait its sad, Holla Forums, 16chan, masterchan etc. you guys are really starting to get lazy

user, again and again, it's just not effective when you keep doing the same thing's forever. ;) Now come on over here, and give me a kiss.

You don't come over as very smart, user.
You are doing your cause more harm than good.
But you do provide comic relief, so don't stop.

Again and again and again, hoping as much as possible to spark some sort of a flame war. It dosen't work on everyone babe.

You seemed hooked. Did the jews cut the end of your cock off, or something?

You really need to learn to at least stay on topic if you want to argue.

Actually, this is more a reflection on you. This is the best you can get. And part of that is obviously your attitude, what kind of guy is going to want to be with a woman who would mock his genitals and performance online? Probably the kind of guy who would willingly fuck someone whose entire goal is to come off as empty, stupid and fake as possible.

This girl's features were clearly hideous to begin with, and the surgery and photoshop has only made her worse. In all the photos from this sexual encounter she looks like a dykey lizard person with this wide, frog-like mouth and dyed crew cut. Mournful, your entire appearance is mournful.

And if the guy couldn't get that hard and didn't produce much cum, you have to keep in mind it's likely because he was fucking someone who didn't turn him on that much. Reminds me of two exes I had. One of them, I dated because of her "personality". There was no sexual chemistry though and she was terrible in bed. I felt numb no matter what I did with her, I could barely get hard in her presence, and my ejaculations were decidedly weak when I did manage one. Another girl I dated was a 10/10 for me, and it was the exact opposite. My erections were the biggest I'd ever had, and I was constantly rock hard with her. All it would take was a kiss and I was ready to stuff her full of dick. And the loads I coated her with and filled her with, stuff of legends. Got her pregnant while she was on the pill once.

tl;dr: You're just ugly.

Implying there are lessons to be learned from a lump of meat like you. The subject here is what? (uncleing fat white men). Still hungry?

Wew lad

Why do cucks have to be so god damned outward about their fetish?

95% of the people don't really have the fetish, they're just trying to tr-oll

Why do white guys have to be born with pathetic genitals

OH WOW! you totally uncled me. I'm ashamed to be white now. So ashamed to be the only race that has conquered the globe and put a flag on the moon.

Why feel ashamed, user? It's not your fault that the caucasian genome is inapt for the challenges of comtemporary life. Help is at hand and it's niggers.

sauce?

adobe photoshop cs4

twitter.com/BimboBombshellH this whore

lmao

fucking shit, I am willing for free speech to take a hit, if it means we can make you fuck off.

really on watch for this cuck shit arent you, doesnt make you seem insecure at all

the niggers can have them, women are evolved parasites no matter the race
Spend 10 hours a day on site, and this place is show as fuck.
It is really easy to keep up with threads.

I am more with your hypocrisy and your 0/10 t-roll attempts.

*more concerned with your

What kind of fag are you to give a fuck about another man gentials or his load size and post about it

holy shit her lips are really like that?

yup

what the nigger is this shit

Shut the fuck up you autistic spamming dipshit. You post this same garbage in every one of these threads, you think we don't know you're "her"? You suck at photoshop, you have no sense of humor, and you're ugly as fuck.