List of Jewish Crimes

JEWISH HISTORIC CRIMES
Hey guys, I'm compiling a list of all the Jews crimes (both confirmed crimes and suspested). Heres what I have so far:
(reverse chronological order)

Brussels Bombing (2016)
Paris attacks (2015)
Madrid train bombing (2004)
7/7 attacks in London (2003)
9/11
JFK Assination
USS Liberty false flag attack
Lavon Affair
King David hotel bombing
Assignation of General George Patton (suspected)
Crucifixion of Jesus

Let me know if i missed anything! Please add more

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/historyjewishpersecution/
mega.nz/#F!pJNACA5R!yRmrvwQwHAVSwBrhkuj1Ow
bollyn.com/#article_15522
maskofzion.com/2011/01/2611-mossad-terrorizes-mumbai.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PV4kvhs8I8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
realjewnews.com/?p=996
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
globheu.blogspot.co.ke/2008/01/alexander-ii.html
youtu.be/MJ7T9VzwasE?t=21m47s
amazon.com/Manumission-Inscriptions-Bosporus-Kingdom-Studies/dp/3161470419
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosporan_Kingdom
youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s
haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story
davidduke.com/june-8-1967-treasonous-israeli-attack-uss-liberty/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11341295/French-police-chief-committed-suicide-after-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suspected*

Bump

USS Liberty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][5]

Also adding the
Bolshevik Revolution
Holodomour
and
Occupation of Palestine
to the list

You forgot the most recent one:

EgyptAir flight MH804 shot down by Israeli missile.

Crucifixion of Jesus? He was also a kike, so that doesn't count.

Bolshevik Revolution. Red Terror. Holodomr, 8 million Rus were starved by Jew Genrikh Yagoda. Bela Kun in Hungary. Really just looking at East Euro history in the last 200 years shows many crimes by Jews against Slavs.

Bombing civilian hospitals and using white phosphorous in Palestine
Copyright abuse / Patent trolling
AIPAC aka corruption of the US government, benifiting Israel's interests
Overtaking media
Multiple counts of patent theft/ profiting from stolen ideas
Holodomor
MPAA/RIAA
Overthrowing the Tzar of Russia during WWI
Bringing Negro slaves to the US
The ponzi scheme that is private central banking
Countless human sacrifices and ritual child abuse
Existing

Sure some of these aren't explicitly crimes but they should be considering how destructive it has been to regular people's lives.

Was that confirmed? I missed that whole thread tbh.

I forgot

Smuggling eastern European sex slaves into Israel (some of which are children) and abusing them
bringing negro slaves to the US

FAKE AND GAY

DELETE THIS

Never Jew. Like clockwork..

Smuggling third world scum into Europe, passing them as "refugees" for money (Israeli NGOs have been caught doing so)
Financing ISIS by buying their Oil

Honestly, the closest country from the crash site (excluding Egypt) was Israel.

And snackbars don't have the technology for shooting down a plane at 34 000 ft of altitude.

Metzitzah b'peh
Refusing to do labor, instead making their lives through usury and exploitation of others' work.
Defrauding most first world countries with Holocaust reparations when their version of what happened in Nazi Germany is a blatant lie.

Here's a good video on Jewish origins of the Bolshevik revolution and the assignation of the Russian royal family.

Can't help but think this thread has tapped alot of JIDF and NSA scripts.

Ahmed, please. What is this autistic thread?

You sound upset.

Bump.

Try harder Moshe.

Anti-slide bump.

I'm just gonna start dumping shit since we're being raided. Sure you guise won't mind.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm

Communist revolution in Russia
Failed communist revolution in Germany
Failed revolutions in Hungary
Executions of civilians in eastern europe
Plan Dalet
Treaty of Versailles
The entierety of convincing the UK through the rothschilds funding to occupy Mandatory Palestine in the Balfour declaration
Invading Egypt
Managing to get 250,000,000,000$ from the US since 1947
War crimes against palestine
War crimes against lebanon
War crimes against non-jews in the false state of israel
Thousands of years of executing anyone who dare question their beliefs or open a shop on a jewish holiday even in non-jewish governments
"King Torah" speaks of many plans and israeli rabbis came to its defense

The list goes on of actual proven things rather than some of your stupid mossad conspiracies you listed, though some of those you listed are true.

that's all you have?

simpletoremember.com/articles/a/historyjewishpersecution/

I think the big problem with this OP is that you fail to realise just how much shit that goes on in this world is caused by judaism, and it's psychological appeal to the legions of hapless masses that do all of their dirty work. Remake the thread, and request significant wars/crimes that did NOT involve jewish sorcery.

Why waste my time on this pleb board posting info thats just going to be misconstrued anyway? Here, my archive. I have an entire section dedicated to Zionism & NWO (Their architecture of control). mega.nz/#F!pJNACA5R!yRmrvwQwHAVSwBrhkuj1Ow

Not sure if jews jewin jews, jews jewin, or jews gettin jewed. Either way, jews huh…

Russia. I will not forgive.

ok

Mumbai attack in 2008? i don't remember the year
and you forgot WWII and WWI.

The Syrian refugee crisis.

Protestantism.

Please don't include mythological events in your Jewish timeline.

Thanks.

OP, you might want to read this:

The Evolution of The War on Terror - An Israeli Mega-Fraud
bollyn.com/#article_15522

You missed the biggest Jewish crime of all.

every jew is a criminal

the mere existance of a single jew is a crime

Passing off Jewish Kabballah as Neopaganism?

any sauce on jewish involvement?

Rewriting the Bible to make Christians think that zionism isn’t heresy?

this.

or add that the Egyptians had to literally run them out of Egypt.
the kikes under moses just reversed the reasoning behind the event and played the victim. as usual. fucking kikes.

Reported.

And you, too.

fuck you, christ-fag.

damn, brb googling shit

all im getting is god goy sites telling me not to worry about it.

too late and too drunk to dig this

also self checking niggers

kek wills the digging of the titanic

More like this please

Yeah sorry this thread is probably a little to vague. Pretty much all the shit that's going on in the world can be seen as a direct result of the Jews occupying and ruling our countries and brainwashing our people (White genocide, decadence of Western culture, decline in moral and spiritual values, etc.) i guess just stick to specific events like war crimes, assainations, false flag atttacks etc. And you got some pretty nice files in that folder)
(Checked)
Good list!

I know flight Mh17 was shot down by an Israeli missile in Ukraine but I can't find much info on MH804.

Off the top of my head no I can't remember all the details. I did read an article at the time pointing out a number of things such as the cost of the operation was huge comparatively.
They had a big ship they launched multiple large zodiacs from ($50k ea?), the attackers themselves were professionally equipped. Each attacker had a uniform, boots, a back pack filled with extra ammo, grenades and explosives along with a military grade weapon.
There was somewhere between 20 to 50 attackers? So you are looking at $100k's of equipment alone. But the tip off was there was one of those jew centers right in the middle of the attack (I can't remember what they are called) they are all over the world and jews in a foreign country can go to them for help find local jews etc. It was right in the middle of the attack zone and surprise surprise while shops and clubs and everything else all around them were bombed etc etc as if a miracle not a scratch on it. I just did a search on it and amazingly i was correct on the date and I had thought i read about it from wayne madsen. it was of course mossad posing as radicals from pakistan that were blamed.
maskofzion.com/2011/01/2611-mossad-terrorizes-mumbai.html

MUH 6 MILLION
lmao

Guggenheim and Straus were Jews, though.

JFK

(Gadaffi video)
youtube.com/watch?v=PV4kvhs8I8E

Fuck off with your fairytales. You left of nukes

This is only the 20th century, you could also count then poisoning the wells, ritual sacrifice, downfall of the Roman empire…

Fuck off Alex Jones…. If you can't do the proper research then don't post this.

Bump for only good thread right now

Existing

bump

Bump

here's a big one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

Charlie Hebdo shooting in France.

realjewnews.com/?p=996

youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c (already exists)
Jewish ritual murders, 1000 BC to 1930.

Reported for kike shill.

DAMN, I wrote that years ago. Kudos for keeping it. I didn’t, even! Now to OCR it back to my collection.

America

Go on…

I hate linking to blogs, but there are quotes.
globheu.blogspot.co.ke/2008/01/alexander-ii.html

youtu.be/MJ7T9VzwasE?t=21m47s

RE webm:
I live in a small town in NE Australia, even here there are jews that sell mouldy fries in the low rent ghettos. You won't hear a single mannerism from them, just yid barking 'yes' 'no' 'okay' and they even SNATCH THE CASH out of your hand. Grubbing motherfuckers, you can't escape the influence of subhumanism/judaism.

You could add killing Qaddafi and Hussein to that list. Those murders were undeniably jewish.

also bump

Cultural Marxism
Communism
Christianity

It doesn't mean for you to be a total cuck you dumb faggot. The Jews at the time were an extremely petty people, you'd have people getting beat to death over name calling, hands chopped off for some stolen bread, extreme action taken against minor offence.

So is it any wonder Christ said to "bless those who hate you" because in the long run if someone is doing things that will only be escalated on your part, then you can just diffuse the situation right there and cause some good to come out of it.

Nowhere does it say to do this if your family is being killed to just let them die, or to let Jamal rape your daughters.

To call Christianity, the faith of our fathers and European ancestors nothing but mere Jewry is an insult to them. It's profound ignorance.

Oh no. I'm ignorant, intolerant! I should totally give a fuck about that.

Nations first, cultist.

Reported for INTL.

Reported for INTL.

You should give a fuck that your understanding of Christianity ends with what the jew tells you it is.

Race first faggot.

But she became rich and famous thanks to being a whore for the jews. She even converted to judaism.

Christianity is a slave religion (redemption, ie. being bought free by Christ's sacrifice). A large percentage of slaves were processed by Jewish slavers. So yes, Christianity is of Jewish origin (hardly deniable).

amazon.com/Manumission-Inscriptions-Bosporus-Kingdom-Studies/dp/3161470419
'One element of the manumissions, the ongoing obligation required of the slaves, is somewhat enigmatic and possibly indicates that the Bosporan Jewish community indeed had distinctive manumission practices. These obligations have been commonly interpreted as requiring the slave to participate in the religious life of the community as a condition of his manumission and possibly his concurrent conversion. A close analysis of the clause reveals a more straightforward interpretation: the obligation was a kind of paramone clause, a common feature of Greek manumission inscriptions.E. Leigh Gibson demonstrates that the Jews of this region incorporated Greek manumission practices into their communal life. The execution of private legal contract with the community of Jews as witness in turn suggests that the wider Bosporan community extended respect and recognition to its local Jewish community.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosporan_Kingdom
'The prosperity of the Bosporan Kingdom was based on the export of wheat, fish and slaves. The profit of the trade supported a class whose conspicuous wealth is still visible from newly discovered archaeological finds, excavated, often illegally, from numerous burial barrows known as kurgans. The once-thriving cities of the Bosporus left extensive architectural and sculptural remains, while the kurgans continue to yield spectacular Greco-Sarmatian objects, the best examples of which are now preserved in the Hermitage in St. Petersburg. These include gold work, vases imported from Athens, coarse terracottas, textile fragments and specimens of carpentry and marquetry.'

NUKES = GREATEST JEW CRIME

ATTENTION

The 49th anniversary of the attack on the USS Liberty is approaching

>The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967

We should organize some sort of campaign on that day to spread the word.

youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s

haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story

davidduke.com/june-8-1967-treasonous-israeli-attack-uss-liberty/

Video:

not to be a dick, but egypt and turkey have anti air tech

Does anyone have that Memento "Don't believe his lies" photoshop with Happy Merchant?

bump

related

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11341295/French-police-chief-committed-suicide-after-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html

Yes I know that. Fuck knows what Jesus said. I'm bashing the blatant irony of anti-jewish people worshipping an over-hyped, dead jew rabbi they know barely anything about.

Show me one example of jesus advocating self defence if such a scenario transpired? Give me one example of jesus defending himself against those who prosecuted him so (his smartass, vague comebacks like 'so you say' don't count). If you're a Christian, I'd assume you followed the alleged teachings of christ or at least most of them. There's absolutely no honour or heroism in what he supposedly taught compared to, for example, the stories of Odin or most European deities.

Yes, it would be insulting to them if they somehow knew my thoughts about christianity, but it doesn't make the fact that it's nothing more than Jewry any less true. And I don't think that Christians are dumb. Not that much anyway, but they just don't know any better. It's easier to fool a man than to convince him that he has been fooled, someone said. In a way though, I'd see them as being ignorant for abandoning the heroic roots of their true traditions.

Thoughts?

Bump for shit threads in the catalog.

bump

The whole israel being founded on terrorism and all the backstabbing against the british and that guy that saved them with the white buses among numerous others. Oh and of course the whole US-israeli relationship itself.