How come with all the counter-proof that has been provided...

how come with all the counter-proof that has been provided, people in the 21st century still believe in the Holocͪaͦuͣsͯt?

leftists dont believe in facts

I don't know what I hate more, the kikes who invented these lies or the normalfags who believe them.

they even have to audacity to deny the russian holocaust while shitting on the holohoax.

Memes.

The Holocaust is one of the world's most pervasive memes, so people think that it has to be right, despite facts to the contrary.

Why do people still believe Jews exist? It's a fictional group of people created by the Reptillians in order to gain sympathy, power and control over the world. There is no evidence of Jews existing before a hundred years ago, but now they have some of the most important land on the planet: Israel. They're also a nuclear power.

It's the lizards that did this. Open your fucking eyes.

JEWS DID NOTHING [much] WRONG!!

I've actually heard educated white men and women repeat this bullshit line to me

jew leave.

Because most people are willfully ignorant

CELEBRATE THE INNOCENCE OF WORLD JEWREY

k

because most people dont care if it happened or not

everyone who disagrees with this has to be a jew.

We all no the answer to that…

Because the historical evidence points overwhelmingly towards it having happened, dumbo. Is it a genetic trait of white people to have small minds? You know, like their dick?

Quit chuggin the Hatorade because you're an inferior shitskin.

Memethink is not legitimate argument. You just single-handedly disproved the one about niggers being dumber than whites. Cucked at highschool by the entire football team, were you?

I'm not your mother.

Red herrings don't disprove an argument of being jealous of your own inferiority.

Poorly sources infographs and bad memes don't do much against well-established academic research and claims, let alone against the legal systems of developed countries.

At the very least, until those poorly sourced infographs and shitty memes start making the main stream media, they'll always be invalid by nature of their platform. Its not about "Truth" with a capital T, the truth is whatever we decide happened, whatever story we tell ourselves. That matters more than any evidence.

Keep going. I'll make a collage of this for ylyl on 4chan. the kids will piss themselves.

Statistically your people more likely to drop out of high school, and end up in prison. Stereotypes aren't always true; the English on average have the largests dicks. Your people have been and continually are enslaved. Historically it's white Europeans who have conquered much of the globe and established colonies. You have no argument you inferior shitskin.

how you fuckin do that?

ur fucking gay

there was a very short lived colonial period, yes, but it's over and has been for a century.
Black Americans may fit the stats you cite but in England, white indigenous males are the group least likely to acceed to higher education.
Why would the group which according to you has the biggest penis on the planet also be the least successful in educational attainment in the land of the original whiteman? Because the two aren't in any way related and nor is either one with skin colour.
Now why are American niggers so stupid and violent compared to an African nigger? Because they are the result of cross-breeding with the whites who owned slaves. There was a primitive and ignorance-driven attempt to improve slave genetics and it failed, proving by experimentation that the white genome is in no way superior to that of nogs.

I'm sure the Holocaust happened but what really pisses me off about Hitler is that I don't like anybody who leaves a job unfinished.

You know what I find hilarious? It took America, the Soviets, and what was left of Europe to take down Nazi Germany. Never once did they fall out of incompetency like the Soviets did, the biggest mistake Hitler probably made was having his men dick around in Stalingrad but even that was a necessary preemptive measure because Russians were threatening German oil fields

cause emotional reasoning is all some people rely on.

Adolf was a lousy General, so incompetent that despite the Russians losing 10 million to the nazi 5 million and 300k armoured vehicles to the soviet's 1 million, they still fucking lost. Badly.
In fact, other generals decided to assassinate hitler mainly because of his incompetence in running the war.
Germany went into the eastern front needing the odessa oilfields to fight the campaign. you are so misinformed it's laughable

What are Guam and Peurto rico? Besides territories of the US. France lost Vietnam in the 50s. There are numerous examples. Not quite over a century ago, and not short lived either. England happens to be gynocentric, and it adopted policies favoring shitskins, so the white male ends up getting screwed in the end. People are very complex, and you can't always attribute a single phenomenon to a single reason.
The more impoverished one is, the more likely they are to resort to cime. American niggers have the highest rate of poverty, and the highest percentage of the prison population. Cross breeding if anything would work in their favor.

you could be finishing the job Holla Forums
you know the longer you postpone it the longer it'll take right?