David Duke Podcast

I don't know if you guys listen to it, but today's David Duke podcast was really great. Nick Latour was the guest and he dropped some truth bombs about Syria, the migrant crisis and Israhell. Definitely give it a listen. renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

Not affiliated with David Duke or anything, just thought it was really good and Holla Forums related

Bump

David Duke is a retard and thinks jew is a race.

You prefer the term "ethnicity"?

Is it not?

Filtered.

Bad job Ira, you let somebody else get the first reply.

Fuck off outsider.

Prove to me that David Duke is not controlled opposition who has done more harm by association than good through activism.

To be clear, I don't know, and I'm asking for clarification, as I've repeatedly seen Duke mentioned in this context, and have seen demonstration of such in a few instances.

My only significant exposure is from TRS and when he had that multi-hour podcast with that black dude (which subsequently ensured my absence of faith in or trust for the black race as potential allies against the Jew).

No, we will not disprove your unproven accusation. But we will filter you so you don't derail the thread like you intend to do :^)

That's fine.

Others will see my post, and perhaps they will have an answer… Or at least, they'll have the question in their mind.

The questions out there now.
You can create context to make it seem an uninformed question, or you can leave it hang there and act as though its unworthy of acknowledgement… One way or the other, the uninitiated will be left with an uncertainty.

Oh so people can't openly speak for themselves anymore now? They can't support anyone now if they're pro-white and anti-jewish? Because that's 'harm by association'?.

Fuck you PR-concern cuck. You're not a Holla Forumsak.

Not really.

lel, concern kike harder

Anyway, is it just me or are Dr. Duke's podcasts very slow to load recently? Didn't listen to the Nick Latour one yet.

It would perhaps be nice to listen to a right podcast once in a while that wasn't made of memes

You sound like a shill with that rhetoric.

You acted like a Jew too.

I never suggested people can't speak for themselves, nor that people can't support anyone they want.
I suggested harm can be done through association with an individual.

And that's not my opinion, nor any sort of ideological viewpoint, its simply a fact: if you are widely reviled, and you say in public that you really like this guy named John, and the media makes that widely known, you can most-assuredly do harm through association.

Its very Semitic of you to try to change the narrative track like that though.

This isn't about Duke's right to state his opinion or views.
Its about whether or not public statement of his opinion/views can be harmful through association - which it can, in a factual sense.
Further, its about whether or not the 'accomplisments' of Duke - whatever they may be (here would be a good place to bring up some of those… if you can, of course) - as an activist outweigh the cumulative damage done through negative association with him in the last… What? Two decades?

He seems to get wheeled out pretty regularly as the "See!? The racist likes [X]! Clearly [X] is bad!" guy.

The way you handled the challenge to the assumed narrative makes me nervous though - it shouldn't be all that hard to provide evidence to offset any suggestion in such vein, if his accomplishments are truly worthwhile.

If you honestly just filter anyone who questions the narrative, you are genuinely no better than the fags on twitter who auto-block anyone offering a critical non-leftist perspective.
Seems legit bro.

Lel you're not even trying anymore are you?

No YOU are the fucking outsider here trying to force PR-concern cuckery on everyone. The very same thing that killed Goymergate.

Gas yourself.

This site is so compromised. Congrats you fucking sweaty ass fat Israeli neckbeards. You compromised another site where once there was honest discussion and sharing of information. Cash that $9/hr check and feel good about your life, the state that you guys live in at the expense of abusing the indigenous population, and the world you're destroying by funding ISIS. We know who you are, we know your game. There are plenty of other sites that are more difficult to compromise that we will flee to, and you're just making us better and better at disseminating honest information. Jews will hang. You're a minority and once we wake up the world you'll all be dead. I'm off this site for good.

Both the live and archived versions load fine for me.

bump for based Dave

I didn't know you still posted here david, i'll check it out

Faggots like you are the reason so many people are starting to think TRS is cancer.

Commercial free version from jewtube.