Music thread: Less than a million view edition

Post the unknown songs which are beauty and soul to the spirit.

Heil your nation

~Feelings and guts of glory~

Post any song less than a million views.

~Redpilled music connection~

All of us have a divine nature, life is not meaningless, impossible for it to truly be so, only in thought.

If anyone knows swedish, can you translate the 4th song I post?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
youtube.com/watch?v=9pbkn_DuGd0
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=5okMyjgWPZY
youtube.com/watch?v=e_tppyBoT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
archive.org/details/Enharjarna-SveaRikesArv2001
archive.org/search.php?query=enhärjarna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lyrics for this song are not available online. If someone who knows Swedish would transcribe it, Swedish or English is fine, that would be great!

Forgot to say, put the name and title in your posts.

Led Zeppelin - Over the hills and far away

Fuck yeah, music thread. Almost all my 'listen again' recommendations on YT are songs from Holla Forums.

Nidhoggs Vrede - Fimbulvinter

Enharjarne - Tors Vrede

Enharjarna - Nordisk Sed

Enharjarna - Självförakt

I really wanna learn Swedish, awesome language. I think it's from God.

Sabaton - Lion from the North

glad to have you

Bonus video while the thread is fresh.

"Listen to Metal for Optimal Gains" - Golden One

Impellitteri - 17th Century Chickin Pickin

A MUST LISTEN

Heidevolk - Veleda

Impellitteri - Speed Demon

Enhärjarna - Blågul kärlek

THIS BOARD IS COMPROMISED, THE TOP MOD IS A NIGGER THAT BANS WHITE NATIONALISTS

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

SEE THE ARCHIVES, SHILLS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CENSOR THIS IN THE LAST DAYS AND THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION MODS ARE IN IT TOO

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

THIS BOARD IS COMPROMISED, THE TOP MOD IS A NIGGER THAT BANS WHITE NATIONALISTS

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

SEE THE ARCHIVES, SHILLS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CENSOR THIS IN THE LAST DAYS AND THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION MODS ARE IN IT TOO

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

4X

I'm against e-celeb BS just because books are the best form of education, but I can't lie, I was checking her subscriber count kind of often when she started blowing up. She would've won a lot of anti-feminists to our side.

It truly sucks she got banned, sucks for the people who are dragged into the blue-pilled youtube e-celeb anti-feminist zone, sucks for them because learning the truth is awesome.

Ok, u need to spam because of mods. Fine. Lets get back to music thread though

idk why I weighed in. hope I don't get banned.

Burzum - Lost Wisdom

The Grafton Fridays - TV Screens

Electric Light Orchestra - Calling America

What are your guys opinions on listening to music that just sounds great, but it's from a Jewish label?

My 2 cents - we should be producing our own music, as I posted plenty so far that aren't with any big labels.

Does it have to be redpilled? I have bees listening to this a nit recently and I find it absolutely beautiful.

What's with all the pop metal in this thread?

Blink 182 - I miss you Instrumental

Redpilled music, that term redpilled is strange, because "redpilled music" is just music that speaks to a deep truth, and it is such soul music, nothing to do with maintaining some sort of indoctrination, it is more of a liberation into the iron logos of life. It makes me feel good of my family, it goes out less into my own life, a stimulating selfishness of the ear, but a tune that rings into my seedline - and it is a divine connection.

That being said, no. I haven't even posted only redpilled music, but absolutely please no degenerate music. Also, instrumentals are awesome. Just post beautiful music really.

There ain't too much. Just Impellitteri as far as I know. I ain't a music nerd at all so I got no clue dude, I'm just posting music that I listen too. the ELO song, okay sorry about that tbh, but I just gotta be honest I just enjoy that song, don't listen to it a lot though. Maybe others will like it? Man I really hate Jewish labels though. It's awesome that theyre are a lot of bands disconnected from their influence though. Oh yeah and the Led Zep song, that's just a good lesser known song by them that's just great. "Many times I wondered… how much there is to know" Fine lyrics in it.

Remedy Drive - Skys Alive

Dang totally forgot about this.

Nigger repellant

Final Countdown cello and orchestra. (It has more than a million views.)

You may post videos w/ over a million views only if they are orchestra, yeah that sounds about right

Ugh. Low-pass filter and nil dynamic range. Is this what counts for metal?

Temples - The Golden Throne

Jai Paul - BTSTU

shill thread wtf mods

2Cellos - Technical Difficulties

IDK why such a city cover. I used to listen to this back in the day when there was a cool slideshow of pictures in a park going as it played. Seems so Jewish.

Globus- Europa.

Obligatory.

2Cellos - Trooper Overture

Holy shit

It has good lyrics however.

LYRICS
Verse 1

Don't fuck with me
don't fuck with me
Since you shipped my ass off to sea
I never knew where I was going
I went where the water was flowing

==CHORUS:
I know I've been gone a long time
I'm back and I want what is mine
I know I've been gone a long time
I'm back and I want what is mine==

Verse 2

The ship was the love of my life
We went down together one night
I surfaced in every shadow
For years I just kissed her goodnight

Verse 3

So don't try and fuck me about
You're waste and you're on your way out, yes
I'm startin to clock how you roll
I'm tired and about to get cold

Enharjarna - Moder Svea

Right. That song was so great when I first found it.

Great to have such music in our lives.

Tors Vrede - Antisemit

Enhärjarna - Gryningssol

Enhärjarna - Smärta

hahaha lol

maybe a weekly thread about her but not every day!!! sometimes 4 and 5 times a day. reminding Holla Forumssters on an hourly basis doesn't help us or get her new subscribers

Sorry, had to dump this somewhere. There's somethng eerily beautiful in this, it's a perfect representation of the times: flashy, industrial looking and completely devoid of meaning.

If you picture that little kids are being dumped in front of the computer for hours on end with this shit playing, by babysitters or idiot mothers… You get the picture.

Tenhi -Sees

(English translation:)

Serene

To these depths
Chanting abates
Choirs finally cease
Organ bellows drain serene

Make from me
A vale to chasm
Landscapes
To fall

Let heart brasses triumph
Come forth willow flutes
Let loose the legion drums
Thundering at the end

Then slowly
Sprewing to bloom
Growing into shelter
Willow thicken

OM - Pilgrimage.

Skullhead - He's a red

Beautiful. I'm gonna have to see that movie whatever it is.

lol they should play this at clubs, but clubs are fucking gay. Great music, seems like they were hammered when they made it lol sounds hyped

Is my life this important?
Man I don't even know what to do with beautiful songs that are so slow. I long to live on a farm where life is as it may be. After the push, comes a rest, impoverished without such music in those times I have been.

It's breaking the conditioning

Aggressive Force - It's ok to be White

Beautiful and haunting.

Aggressive Force - Stand Tall

Sturmwehr - Ein Freund und Kamerad

The Greyfield Stray - Dance Around Calais

I like this.

All of Tenhi's albums are amazing. Noefolk is love. I'd start with Maaäet as my first album because it is objectively the best and then move on to the other albums such as Vilja and Saivo

A band that also sounds like this is Kauan

youtube.com/watch?v=9pbkn_DuGd0

Baths - Aminals

Damn, I skipped this one. Amazing!

Although that song is definitely gay, I like it too. Wouldn't listen to it again though.

The greatest freedom is getting away from these feely selfish dumb shit songs. Nice sounds made. thanks for sharing, i'm sure some others will like and dl it.

Did anyone else used to use music to totally escape reality? I am aversive to it because I used to do it often, have my earphones in all day when I was younger. Maybe it would be a fine meditation or whatever to lay facedown on my made bed and just listen to a song that takes your ears away like that. I ain't too concerned about it though.

Nice trips, thanks for the pointers bro! Got it ready to go.

Wow I think Cybernazi songs are stupid, but that was actually something awesome. Thanks for posting.

Just begun listening. Seems like it's gonna be good. Fuck anime though. Ok, it's fine if you like :P just how do you keep up with all dem episodes? TV shows too.

The Greyfield Stray - Rebecca

The Greyfield Stray - Kestrel Grounded

The Greyfield Stray - Britain Is Dead

And finally, here is a 13 minute segment from Bertrand L Comparet. I'm off to bed

Bertrand L Comparet - Destroying Many By Peace

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Holla Forums
GO AWAY TO /mu/
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOGH is the most red pilled anime in existence. If you hate all other anime fine, but at least give LOGH a try.

This tbh

All modern pop music created in the 20th and 21st centuries is kosher garbage. Heavy metal is no different than than degenerate hip hop or Miley Cyrus-type shit.

At the very least don't trust anything that isn't completely independently made and published. I don't mean ""indie"" music (which is gay as fuck) I mean non-kosher music.

as if autism is bad
filthy neurotypical normie go back to plebitt

You have to see das boot, it's fucking gripping, don't forget to turn the lights off

this is pretty clever, a bit limp wristed but good!

This is the song I will listen to during the happening.

Classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Triarii:
youtube.com/watch?v=5okMyjgWPZY
youtube.com/watch?v=e_tppyBoT3Q

Nation:
youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

Holla Forums music threads are legendary - why was this anchored?

Beauty incarnate

Yeah wtf

Un-anchor this

Deadly Premonition - Whistle Theme

I transcribed most of the song but I had to go search for the lyrics because the pronunciation is so muddled and the grammar so bad I just couldn't make it all out. Here's the lyrics from the album booklet.

The translation is a bit liberal. I've could have translated what it literally says but it sounds like shit. For example the first line of the chorus says "Vårt arv vi skall förvara" which means "Our heritage we shall store", and the phrase is as awkward in Swedish as it is in English, so I've translated it as preserve (bevara) instead. There are also several grammatical errors which don't carry over into English.

The Einherjar – Self Loathing

Look ahead my friends, draw strength from the Northern Wind
Long we’ve been rejected, long we’ve pretended not to see
Again we shall come, again we shall perish
For the sign we long have read, here new paths will be foretold

Chorus
Our heritage we shall preserve, with pride here remain
The Good offers freedom, the vicious only takes
The wind whispers fear, the storm calls out words
We must stand united against self loathing and death

Look for might from the old, pay heed to what’s given you
Historic sight serves you, not to be forsaken
From the lands of Gods a greeting, from Gods, Hope and Faith
Our cast ties are strengthened on the Rainbow’s bridge

Chorus

To our Swedish land I devote my life, my song of praise
The day we must fold I go against its demands
You may condemn my thoughts, you may hate what I am
Until death parts me from life my banner proudly I will carry

Chorus

This album: archive.org/details/Enharjarna-SveaRikesArv2001

A bunch of their other albums: archive.org/search.php?query=enhärjarna

Also mods are fags.

there was no reason to bumplock this, Holla Forums music threads are great and we should be sharing rightist art freely

Thank you!