Ask a guy who was banned from 4chan anything

Ask a guy who was banned from 4chan anything

Whats your favorite ice cream flavor?

chocolate i think

Which board? What did you do?

why'd you get banned?
can you recommend a good anime?

If a woodchuck were capable of chucking wood a meaningful distance, how much would would a woodchuck chuck if he were so inclined?

"would would"
off yourself

i reported a faggot on b for the lulz

about three fiddy woods i think

what kind of faggot was he?

one of the biggest faggots

How does it feel to think that you're special?
Since day one 4chan mole mods have been banning people for our own good. 4chan is now run by the same guy that sold out data to law enforcements on other sites. 4chan isn't safe since m00t sold the site. Be thankful. The grass isn't MUCH greener here on Holla Forums, but it is greener on Masterchan.

What is the flavour of the sound of the letter 9?

something with lemon and cranberries i think

why haven't you changed your ip and gone back to shitposting like a normal person?

I'm asking if he would pose suppositions to an audience after having gained sufficient strength to chuck wood. His physical strength is of no consequence to the later part of the question, merely a requirement to have gotten to that point. Hence "How much would would a wood chuck chuck?".

i'm just tired of shitposting, i've been doing for around 6-7 years, i need a break

When are you going back?

probably never, i think i stay on Holla Forums or maybe masterchan

wtf is masterchan?

Masterchan is a chan. visit it.

A masterchan is a loli all dressed in leather, except for a small opening inside her vagina, exposing her shy cervix. …not that you're worthy of her or anything.

dude i'm gonna go to jail because of this dumb shit

Look at this man who has no proxies.

Look at him and laugh.

what proxy you using?

Masterchan is dead, get with the times, it's all about librechan

It would chuck 8.4 kilograms of wood.
Now shut up.

How did your parents react when you confessed to them that you're gay?

anything?

Why some European countries banned on 4chan?

they said its ok as long balls are not touching

don't know

☺ึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึ☺ึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึ

Checked

mazterchan is more free speech , i posted NN legal pics on here the mods banned me.

mate half the fuckers on here were banned from 4chan.