Bad writing

dailymotion.com/video/x1u2q1u_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-season-4-ep-5-flight-to-the-finish-1080p-web-dl-colorcorrected_creation

Why did this cartoon get so retarded and lazy after season 1 ended?

Why isn't this cartoon getting the criticism and mockery it deserves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FiMFlamFilosophy/featured
generosity.com/fundraisers/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, is like blaming manlets for jist not "becoming taller" you are a bigot, a 6'7" bigot.

Because we're too busy with PPG2016, you weirdo feo y poco inteligente loopy ass nigga.
Why are you talking about a show with poor writing when we have a show with poor animation and terrible voices that is incompetent in every single aspect and also is wrong politically, on top of being poorly written? Damn, you're dumb, OP. No wonder your parents are divorced.

PPG and Teen Titans Go are at least fun. Same for Adventure Time and Regular Show.
Meanwhile MLP S2+ seems to always be a show made for hypocritical canadian hipsters who just can't stop being shit at their job.

>>>/pone/

Oh, it's you

Pick One

these are only fun in the same sense that smearing shit into your eye sockets after gouging them out is fun.

This is some pretty hilarious bait user, good one, you actually got a chuckle out of me.

Lol, where the fuck did that 5th image come from

From the show itself, you сука ass nigga.

they have the right idea

Oh, I get it. You want someone to reply by pointing out that the character is handicapped so you can reply with some overly mean dismissal and start a Holla Forums shit slinging thread.

Pretty sneaky sis.

SocJus and the entertainment industry are both loaded with pedos, makes sense.

What kind of horse fucker are you?

Basically SJW is the new wave of counter-culture. Where the previous wave was content to reject the culture they found themselves in and huddle together while they celebrate misery, the SJW want to actively reverse everything.

Everything considered degenerate is now to be treated as noble. Everything foundational is to be discarded. Flipp everything around because good is bad and bad is good.

Because while MLP is overrated and its about time people realized it's writing isn't really adult, it's one of the last surviving shows that gives a shit about its animation. Yes, it's not as amazing as Wander Over Yonder, but it still has art with depth which is becoming very rare in Western cartoons.

The same reason why and the rest of us pick on the PPG reboot. It's like an unintentional parody of "CalArts" cartoons.

Shit episodes of MLP thread?

This fucking episode, it gets worse the more you think about it.

>So when Twilight comes to the conclusion that Discord may have put them under a spell (something that he did back when he was first introduced into the series) it actually seems plausible

The Crystalling is to date the worst episode. It boggles the mind how professional writers can make a story that fails on so many levels and how it gets to be a season primer.

It is like a bad fanfic, Candace and Shining Armour have a Alicorn Baby that manages to destroy the magical mcguffin keeping the Crystal Empire from being burred by snow, and the demigods of the universe (Luna and Celestia) not only can't fix the mcguffin but can't deal with a fucking snow storm, they control the fucking sun and moon yet a fucking snow is beyond their powers. Then you have the fact Luna and Celestia are ignorant of their own fucking back story, they are just as puzzled by the birth of a alicorn as the fandom and admit even they don't know how the fuck alicorns work and this episode is after Magical Mystery Cure where Celestia explained to Twilight how Twilight earned godhood and became a alicorn.

Or the writer openly didn't know or care about a book an ex-writer wrote, which itself shat on Faust's vision

This contracts more then The Journal of the Two Sisters, it also contradicts Magical Mystery Cure. Also as Alicorns themselves they should fucking know how Alicorns work.

That's Hasbro for ya

Who made the poorly animated Jim Jones video?

>>>/pone/

Sometimes you need a less autistic perspective

Finally, so I'm not alone on this.
But I disagree that it became shit after season 1…

It actually became shit after season 2. Skipped some season 2 episodes, though. I don't wanna see baby crap or Fluttershy related episodes.

Seriously, nowadays PPG looks like if the South Park creators took control and turned it into a dirty parody, like Raisin's.

Turning him into a good guy, especially considering how omni-potent he should be and easily defeat the badguys, and becoming Twilight's mentor… is basically making the Joker Batman's BFF and teaching him how to spread anarchy.

Fucking goody-good crap.

Has Faust seriously considered suicide?

Dawn Somewhere AKA FiMFlamFilosophy

youtube.com/user/FiMFlamFilosophy/featured

She's already dead inside.
We all are.

Why did someone make this shitty fanfic?
the fuck
what the fuck
I can't believe that was a thing and that was how they started a season.
Is this shit still on the air?

Spot the nepotism.

It already did.
Everyone just got bored of pointing out the obvious flaws like two or three years ago.

generosity.com/fundraisers/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/