Hipster Coffee Fags

so sick of all these hipster coffee-obsessed fags

what's your take on them Holla Forums

They either come around or they go against the wall.

so you are blatantly shilling this shit?
okay guy, fuck off.
bit of advice though: this would do well as a hot cocoa mix, swiss miss in a vial.

as for coffee it's not bad, not something you should drink all the time though.

This
Fuck off OP

disgusting, get a press and drink real coffee

Ground coffee lasts a day, buying it is retarded.

I'll blatantly shill getting a double-walled french press. Helps me grind my teeth harder while I catch up with the latest Hasidic treachery. It's a good thing.

you have to go back.

they piss me off, just like the new cucks who dishonor their beard by treating like something they take to the saloon.

Coffe is good if you know what is in it, if you are making a hole into your stomach then fuck off, and if you are drinking a candy like those ice coffees everyday also kill yourself.

I drink tea but I know what each one does. some can even mess with your liver, others speed my metabolism before a cardio. those fags never know fuckall of what they are doing and they act effeminately about it

I'll shill against this shit.

The moka pot is the absolute king of coffee making. Cheap, easy, and better tasting than French press or drip coffee.

Only thing better is espresso but the tools for that are expensive.

isn't the pic, a stove top espresso maker?

These the fucking greatest.

Just don't be a retard by forgetting to fill the water chamber, or letting it boil off, or burning your hands.

Coffee is good but 30$?

That vial better come with a blowjob.

I fucking hate hipsters and all the faggy coffee culture, but I do love a good fucking coffee.

Freshly ground beans in a moka pot. Add a bit of cocoa powder, a dash of french vanilla syrup, and then a shot or two of brandy. Delicious, and a perfect way to start the day.

I hate them as well, but no one cares about your blog posts faggot.

No coffee is worth that much. The only reason you'd pay $30 for coffee is to brag to others that you are SO into coffee that you'd spend $30 on it. Maybe if it was one damn good cup of coffee brewed by some world renowned expert it would be worth that much.

That sounds gay as fuck.

Best way to start the day is a cup of joe which looks like motor oil and is so strong that the spoon stands up in it.

COOL

That this is a shill thread faggot op.

Reported for slide thread.

please don't associate coffee with hipster faggots
coffee is wonderful

Coffee is fine. It gets cancerous when people do the foo-foo latte shit.

36$ for one coffee ?
Man, scamming hipsters is lucrative, too bad I have early balding otherwise I would have dyed my hair pink and took their money for future RWDS funding.

Ya'll niggas postin' in a slide thread