Changing the course of history

Would attacking major infrastructure cause political change?

If we pretended to be Marxists and blew up dams, power infrastructure, the rail network, etc, would that create the requisite conditions for a political revolution?

We are being slowly boiled. We are in too much debt and liberalism is still ticking along at a steady pace - just not quickly enough to alarm the majority of people.

Most major political changes occur when economic conditions get bad or when war breaks out. Trying to slowly push back against the degeneracy we face is a huge battle. We are trillions in debt, young people are increasingly becoming indoctrinated and society is quickly becoming racially divided.

Wouldn't it be best to take the game away from the powers that be? Take it out of their control so they can't slowly lead us to defeat. Throw a spanner in the works, if you will.

I suspect I will be put on a list for this or this post will be heavily slid.

Holla Forums go away

probably not

You know it would at least cause some excitement.

Not an Holla Forums shill

People are drawn to strength. If we destroyed shit and acted like Marxists, people would become Marxist.

You want my advice? Destroy statues of Martin Luther King Jr. Let's organize a day to destroying statues of MLK.

All that would result in is some SJW faggot filming it and posting it to Youtube so everyone could point at le ebil racist nazis.

There's no need, let the refugees do it for us. Europe has been letting them in by the millions, even if only .1% are ISIS fighters it'll be devastating. They're waiting, biding their time, and when they're ready it's going to be big.

this fucking nigger. He was litterally an early television character.

Jews made him, they financed him and wrote all his scripts.

Niggers name is michael king, the jews told him to use the name martin luther, so people forget about the real martin luther who told the people to burn down the syanagouges.

get lost faggot.

PR campaigns are finished for both sides.
with your attitude you will be lining up to get your penis snipped off, an accept money for it to boot.

Instead of destroying statues would it not be better to destroy liberals in some way?

After all, the niggers are really a symptom of white majority liberalism.

'liberalism' means jewish.

liquidate the jew, and their lickspittle are scattered.

if you are attempting to false flag marxists you must cannibalize marxists. target them and justify it by claiming they were not dedicated enough to the cause and a movement is only as strong as its weakest link.

Destroying statues is a symbol of destroying your opposition. It's the same reason ISIS destroys Pagan temples.

I wasn't really trying to make some elaborate plan, I was just saying that the idea of destroying MLK statues under the name of nazis is better than the idea of destroying infrastructure under the name of marxists

get farmers to strike and stop feeding city niggers

i could not think of a worse idea. truly retarded and will accomplish nothing but make you seem like a drooling hateful retard. much like that dylann roof hoax did.

tfw, jews are not people.
nigger are not people.
who are you trying to impress faggot.

Probably only in the context of a major insurrection. If that was the case however it should be retardedly easy to shut down power (knock down high tension powerlines), water (destroy mains), oil and gas (bust up pipelines). In most cases theses are entirely undefended and it's as simple as knowing where they are and destroying them without also killing yourself, which just about any idiot can manage. In and of itself this wouldn't be enough to cause major "change" but if the government was already weakened it could push the people over the edge into fully deposing the leaders.

i would say we give Trump a chance first. If he turns out to be a dud, or if Shrillary steals the election then its probably a good idea hello FBI but for now, the God Emperor could do a lot more good with the infastructure intact.

However, Europe is different. I hesitate to speculate on Europe since im a burger and dont live there, but from an outsiders view it would be a viable course of action in a few countries

Welcome to the list goy.

Lol get a life kike. False Flags are for Jews and commies.

posting in an fbi/kike thread

nothing wrong with coffee

this is some nigger shit

Hey FBI.

Deprive the major cities of electricity, and watch the Homo-Masonic cops lose their minds trying to contain the chaos.

no shurvivorsh!!!!!