Prepper thread

are YOU prepating for the end?
the end is coming!

im storing food, gold,silver, some guns and useful tech. i think Nature will be the safest option, away from urban centers.
the end is coming,soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deRtyW7C5fY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul56h88blSM
mytopo.com/index.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The rapefugee question s very relevant
the moslems wont go away. 20 years from now on, they will reproduce and white men will grow weaker.
if Europe doesnt wake up it will literally become a caliphate. without white ppl the planet is doomed

yfw Buzz Aldrin is in talks with Trump about what to do with NASA
yfw his highest priority is a Mars mission
yfw the last thing whites accomplish on Earth is leaving it behind to colonize a shitskinless globe

yfw we find evolved negroes from outer space
we terraformars nao

If the first-world Asians stand up then things might be fine, as long as they gas the dumb fucks in the third-world Asian countries.

if china becomes christian and trump becomes emperor;who will the anti-christ be?

Prepers who store years worth of food, ammunition, supplies etc. will be the first to die, as they're mostly stationary targets. Get camping gear, a decent rifle and plenty of munitions, enough food to last a week or so, and head of innawoods (or somewhere where you can hunt food easily)

I feel sorry for Euros who have concreted over their whole continent and forests rarely exist. enjoy your urban skirmishes with muslims and having to rely on whatever scraps you can find

reminder that the end is nigh

Spent last year digging out, building and stocking a bunker out in the middle of the desert. If nothing has happened to it I have a little over a year supply of food, water, ammo and entertainment waiting for me and my family. also have a little hydroponics set up and a seed bank in there. Am a little worried it will end up being a tomb or it will be full of scorpions when I need it.

That depends on them being targets i.e. somewhere they can be found.

And have you thought what will you drink and eat? If you want to drink water from the river, then you should know that eventually you might encounter bacteria (from excretions) that will make you immobile for days and probably kill you without antibiotics. That is, if the fluoride and other sketchy shit dropped into the water from industry won't cause you to be overly sickly and prone to airborne diseases. If you want to dig a well, then you should know that fluoride is there too. I wouldn't be surprised if much of your water was acidic as well, since you use all sorts of fertilizers in excess and much of it is run-off. Where do you think it ends up?

Let's talk about food now. If you think you're going to hunt a deer and eat it every other day, then think twice. Even considering there is no one else near you for hundreds of miles and you have all the deer you can eat, you will need to be sure that you're not eating bad meat. Most wildlife is affected by some sort of parasite that makes consuming the meat very tricky and cooking will not always do the job. We're not just talking about tapeworms here, but also worse shit that will drain your strength and make you useless.

Going into the woods is not smart. There is a reason for indians in US never reaching significant population and that reason is the fact, that nomadic lifestyle is not sustainable for large amount of people. If you go innawoods, you're going to witness as much genocide as people in the cities, but for survivalist reasons.

US economy is stronger than ever

doomtards fuck off

thats why its dangerous trump will go total war against the jews

kek

This economy is a shambles floating on a close-to-bursting bubble of tremendous world-wide debt.

i give you 3 days of sleeping in a ditch with wet, dirty ass clothes before you realize how fucked you are. you should be preparing to purge the zog and subversive elements so you are not forced to go make alert systems out of fishing line and metal cans so you dont get your throat slit while you sleep in poison ivy.

Aren't people born knowing how to deal with all this stuff?
I've dealt with it many times in my life, and I'm just a dumb mountain boy.

Meanwhile, the Fed is entirely impotent to keep the ponzi scheme going. Rate fiddling monetary policy and buying up securities can barely keep the markets buoyant.

and this is with trillions of dollars in QE being created out of thin air.

I'm Australian

Judging from this I already know you have no idea what you're talking about. you boil/filter water to make it ok to drink. not a hard process.

99% of water is not poisoned by factories m8

it takes half an hour to walk to a semi-shrub field and shoot one roo in a pack of them. there's literally millions of kangaroos and they breed extremely fast

yes it will. you light a small fire and feed it until it's smouldering, wrap the meat in either foil or heavy leaves, and put it in the bottom and leave it for an hour. it will cook it evenly through and will definitely kill parasites.

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Hunting and foraging is easy if you know what to look for. Basic survival skills will get you much further than the majority of the population.

The first to die will always be the sick, elderly, and unable to move. That means the fatties and whomever is unable to get anywhere on foot.

I knew he was a tard when he started talking about fluoride in the well water.
They don't even fluoridate water where I live, and dumping your fluoride (which is an industrial waste product) in the river will get you a hefty fine, so they only do it in China now.

innawoods memers will probably die in a week when they start ingesting deer with parasites and or heavy metal laden fish. the whole live out in the woods meme doesn't work in a nation with 300 million people.

You cut meat into small bits to cook it evenly. Just kebab it and leave it over a fire. You don't bury it in coal and leave it for a fucking hour m8

Where would be the safest place in the world to go? Canada? Alaska? Australia?

I'm Chinese.

It's not the finding food that's the problem it's the fact that at least one in four other Americans will have exactly the same idea and you will end up needing to kill people to make sure the sources don't dry up.

you can fly boats?
go to tahiti and muh dik while you eat cocoa nuts

yeah if you want disgusting arab meat.

the islander family taught me how to do it, they dig a big pit in their backyard and roast all their meat in it. for a bunch of savages they make some good food tbh

Just mean things are about to get fun.

Not living in the PacNW or near other mountains and Nat'l Parks

This isn't even true, you fucking moron. There were even N. American "empires." They just all died bc of small pox before the English go here. Fuck you're stupid

Excuse me, dumbass, people in the woods ALREADY eat deer they kill and fish they catch in the creeks, and nobody is dying from anything or even getting sick.
As for high-density population centers all trying this, most of them will sit around, completely unaware of what to do, and hope the gub'ment will take care of them.
And those that go "inna woods" had better stay off private land, as that will be the only thing that gets them killed outright.

yeah I don't care where you hail from you will die so fucking fast if you play this game in a world without hospitals

You mean Western Euros?
There are like 100 in my country of Slavistan.

yeah fuck off, nobody believes that you are in some log cabin innawoods using your beaver-on-a-treadmill-powered generator to shitpost on the internet about your lumber sexual male power fantasies

That means we can eat you, but we'll just be hungry in a half hour afterwards, anyway.

Even shitskin kebab blocks in Egypt banded together and protected their own neighborhoods from lawlessness during the Arab Spring. Surely there are Holla Forumsacks who will band together with your closest neighbors and friends and fend off invaders while keeping some semblance of order in your location.

I am in China.

It's like you want to die.

You could do that.

You fools, it is called Bushcraft.
youtube.com/watch?v=deRtyW7C5fY

pretty much this, hurricane katrina showed how much better it was for people to band up and hunker down in their burb than it was for people to go out and play tom sawyer

it seems I've met my match. well played, sir. see you innawoods :^)

>inb4 not if i see you first

Good luck, I'm behind 7 water filters

You are more stupid than I ever thought was possible.
Every deer season we have 4 million hunters in these woods, most of them get a deer, some even go for black powder season & bow season, and the state (in some areas) allows you a possible 3 deer in a year. the vast majority of them fish & hunt small game, as well.
Where in your tortured little brain cells did you ever get the idea you needed to be some kind of "mountain man" to hunt & fish?

You know nothing, bro…you are making a fool of yourself.

this

You worst fear, other than the elements, is other humans. Hopefully, in the happening, most of them will get trapped in the cities and die when the niggers chimp out. After that, it should be fairly smooth sailing, depending on what type of disaster we're talking about.

How many shitskins will we have to kill before the world knows not to mess with whites ever again?

Iodine tablets work for killing parasites/bacteria in water, wont filter out gunk if the water source is fucked though. Military used to use them iirc.

Pure kerosene is good to stock up, doubles as fuel and medicine in case you get really sick with parasites. Klean strip brand in the u.s. is the proper kind for that purpose.

For those planning to stock up bulk food, honeyville potato flakes (40lb bag) are a good option. Do not require cooking and better nutrition than grains.

Hopefully, all of them.

We've killed plenty through the years and some people are itching to let nature take it's course.

The Jews who make us docile and allow them in without allowing us to fight back? Can't kill enough.

In a Happening, the groids will be too busy killing each other to worry about yt and his rayciss ass. That is where you take the time to establish a tightly knit area you and yours can dfend because once they finish slaughtering each other, the only ones that will be left are the most cunning groids and the alpha buck strong groids. They'll come for yt then but by then you'll be fortified I hope.

The strong ones don't worry me.
And I never met a smart one.

My question is what do I need to survive yellowstone?

Godlike powers.

It's the kikes you have to get rid of. When it comes to the shitskins, they know their place and, eventually, that place will be in hell

We really are in another age of decadence, huh?

We have two choices:
1. Change our countries from Weimar Republic status to Fourth Reich status
2. Let our countries fall like the Roman Empire

The smart ones are easy to identify. They'll be lanky as shit and hiding behind the alpha bucks. Think of them as the groid equivalent of a general. They'll never lift a weapon because they are smooth talkers who keep the bigger dindu going with good ideas and funny jokes.

nah I am just going to hang around my parents suburbs where I grew up, I know all the places to hide, I know who owns what in the neighborhoods, I know all the ways in and out and I know all the people. going out by yourself is stupid as fuck

Very loose definition of "smart" there

It depends on where you are, but is pretty much right. If you're on the West Coast you have a fighting change, but move east and you're fucked. All of the MidWest is pretty much obliterated. Maybe TX would survive.

Oh, fuck off with your unscientific speculation. Strengthen the Republic. That's your only chance. Moving "forward" only accelerates the eventual decline.

deer hunting is not a long term lifestyle for 300 million people, the whole meme of living off the land like its the early tool age is fantasy. it has been stated many times ITT how its not a great idea, people will do it, but it will not work on a large scale

While I want to say too many are cucked for option 1, it falls upon those of us who are willing to make change to influence the weaker ones like the men ages 18-24 who feel masculinity is dead. It is doable but hard. Option 2 seems like the likely option. Jist remember, if (when) Option 2 occurs, even if you do make it through, you may have to do unspeakable things and lose some of your closest relatives and friends.

As long as theres no kikes or mud people i dont really care

We're talking about Obongo's kids. We're not going to have any Einsteins in there so that is the smartest you'll get out of them.

That's what the Georgia Guidestones are for.

I have all of the weapons and ammo that I could possibly need the only problem that I currently face is how to go about hoarding food. I have family and friends that stop by and visit during the week and if they suddenly see me hoarding food there going to think that something is wrong with me.

Single most important thing to stock up on is water & water filtration/sanitation systems.
Rule of thumb is 1 gallon per person, per day, and that is solely for drinking, more like 1.5 -2 gallons daily.

Great thread. Sticky forever please.

If you can get a few trustworthy ones in on it, you can begin to build a network of people you can trust and who will help watch each others' backs in the happening. If not, black storage bins or a closet somewhere out of the way.

You do realize that in the case of a SHTF doomsday scenario 75-90% of the population will be dead within the first month. The feral niggers already kill each over shoes and fried chicken, can you imagine how these subhumans would react during the economic collapse when the welfare state collapses and they are no longer reviving anymore gigs me dats?

yeah this was always the problem with me as well, I got super obsessed during the '13 boyscout jamboree happening and I had like almost a pallets worth of navy beans and corn and beef stew and green beans in my shitty duplex and people got really worried about me, eventually got forced into an quasi-intervention thing about that.

you are literally pulling most of those stats out off your ass, you cannot be sure of anything during a "happening", how do you know the entire forest you idealize as some verdant escape will be covered in radioactive fallout? how do you know it won't be crawling with nicaraguan irregulars and mexican irregulars? how do you know it won't be glass, what if your family comes and needs your help? even if masses of people die off, the innawoods fantasy is not realistic, the proper solution is immediate reestablishment of civilization under the "politics of necessity" and all the value structures that accompany that

Stock up within reason. And make sure to rotate your damn supply. Eat some of the older stuff and replace it with new cans so that way it looks like you just buy in bulk and not like you're a loonie stocking for the End of Days. And if anyone asks why you have 100 cans of black beans in your closet, you caught a sale on them is the best answer.

fuck off e-celeb

I wouldn't advise going out alone either. Small tribes is where its at.

As far as hanging in the suburbs… I'll have to defer to your judgment on your particular location and type of city. My advice is that is a bad idea. Every major metropolitan area has about a half million angry nogs that will start raiding the suburbs as soon as their street gangs settle their territories. That gang war will create a huge flood of refugees (including the other half million whites/etc) – desperate people who I feel will consume the suburbs like a plague of locusts. You best bet, unless you're quite remote (I live near huge national forests etc) is to join up with a militia. If I were still in the MidWest, that would be my bet. Sitting in your suburb just makes you a target.

Yeah but that depends on how many people die in the immediate purge. Also, remember there are huge stores of food in the cities – groceries, warehouses, etc. That could last awhile; again, depending on how many die in the initial purge. You're right, though, that its not like everyone can suddenly live off the land.

The East Coast is fucked. Remember, half of the US population lives E of the 'ssippi. Out West you have a much better chance of living off the land.

This is why I wish Holla Forums was IRL. Why can't more people be like this?

I don't see why people freak out about these, tbh

this. though I think that estimate might be a little high, depending on the type of disaster

I don't want to pry, but could you tell us about how that went down? the intervention thing? like, what did they say? how bad was it?

I had an NBC suit a benelli and 12 gallons of water next to the pallet and I shared the apt so you could imaging having roommates walk in and see your little room cramped with milsurp and canned food raised some eyebrows

And it never occured to you to tell them "hey guus, in the wvent that shit goes sideways, what's the plan?" before stocking up? You could have set your position as leader of a small group and had trhm cover some of this stuff instead of going full happening and looking stupid. You have to organize a small group to protect your area and hope you can convince others in your immediate area to join in so you don't habe to worry about everyone killing each other for the last house of supplies.

yeah it was my last year of undergrad so my parents basically told me to go to a therapist after my roomies told them about my belief in the boyscout jamboree happening leading to the stereotypic FEMA fantasy. it was funny because my mom and aunts clearly appreciated taking most of my extra food when I moved out. fucking normies are all about image.

the "therapist" basically told me I was really overstressed from school and work and needed to get more sleep and practice Cogative Behavioral Therapy in regards to conspiracy crap.

my pro-tip is to be very wary of happeningfags, they will fuck your mind up.

sage for blogposting about my stupid life

I don't want to derail this, but I was too much a spergy bookworm

Remember to pack a knife at the very least.

Even a small chickenshit Swiss Army with 2 functions is better than nothing. You will need it when you run out of ammo.

The average American has a little more or a little less than a weeks worth of food stored in their homes, most of these people are reliant on food imports to restock their local grocery stores. When SHTF food will be flying off shelves and, since the state has collapsed, the grocery store isn't going to be restocking anytime soon, if ever. The majority of people in the US live in major urban city's so they won't have any access to food and clean water, and people will start to die in huge numbers as the days go on. Law and order will cease and the mongrel mobs will be slaughtering each other for breadcrumbs.

What was the boyscout jamboree thing? I think I was literally innawoods that year living in a "commune" type thing with no access to any media whatsoever.

Your therapist is basically right, but watch out bc a lot of them are incompetent/bluepilled or devious/kikes. But, yeah, I grew up in a sort of happeningfag family and you realize after awhile that its probably bullshit. I mean, some of that conspiracy stuff is certainly true in theory or whatever, but you have to do a cost-benefit analysis. What is the probability of the happening in your lifetime? How much effort are you putting into it, and what else could you be doing to make yourself happy? You have to weigh those two.

checkd

You're doing okay now, though? Don't be discouraged and go total normie just because you went a little overboard, is what I'm saying. In our youth, we all get obsessed with shit – one thing or another. It's normal

I have this exact knife, fucking thing could chop a log if you needed it to. But you should have an axe for that, too.

(checked)
This is something all anons should practice: taking charge of the immediate situation
Even if you are a weak beta bitch, if you project some knowledge and show that you can be trusted, you can control the situation.

I can see you're replying to me but I can't tell which part you're replying to. What was our difference, again?

What is the probability of no happening in your lifetime?

I think my parents' generation is the only one that didn't experience any kind of terrible strife as far back as I can trace my family tree. And that's just because they happened to be born in one of the few parts of the world that have been peaceful for the last 60 years.

I found pic related for 54 bucks online, anyone used one before? Made in Taiwan so I'm a bit suspicious.

I don't like serrated knives for survival knives; They're too hard to maintain and they don't really offer much benefit if you have means to sharpen your blade.

I'm no doom tard but that shits retarded world economy is in the shittef

oh okay. maybe that's true. But, you're gonna want to be away from that. If you're advocating innawoods on the idea that the cities/suburbs will mostly kill themselves, then you and I basically agree. Shit will go crazy. But, at the same time, don't underestimate the ability of street gangs to put shit on the lockdown. Then it'll be cities raiding suburban areas for some time. It could drag out longer than a month, hypothetically, which would send many, many more desperate suburbanites innawoods, giving us problems.

I don't agree with your reasoning. Could you spell it out a little better for me? My family is from the Midwest of America, so even the Civil War wasn't really a happening for us.

do inawoods bunkers come with TFWGF?

Boiling is good for bacteria and viruses. However most of the ground water has been pretty badly polluted with metals, pesticides and plastic biproducts among other things. We being an apex predator wind up with a very high concentration of what ever our environment is exposed to in our bodies.

Good filters will do the job. But in a shtf scenario they wind up being anywhere from somewhat bulky and very bulky. And eventually you WILL run out of them. You can construct water filtration systems using various grit sand, pebbles, stone, grass and fabric… But you arent going to be getting the necessary micron level filtration without modern manufacturing processes.

There is a solution to this. You distill the water. But more specifically different types of contaminants have different boiling points in regard to water. In order to be relatively certain you are drinking pure water you need to distill the water in 3 different vessels.

I dont remember the specific temps off hand but you first distill to temperature x and discard the distillate. You then distill the water to temp y and discard the distillate. Next you use a different distillation setup and distill to temp z using clean tubes and a clean collection vessel. The distillate this time is what you keep to drink and you discard what remains in the original vessel.

By doing this you will have water that has had almost all contaminants removed.

The nature of the level of the pollution of this world makes this very important information for all to readily know and honestly ive fucked up in not making sure I had memorized every detail.

Look at what's happening in Venezuela right now.

This is what our rulers are going to put us through within our lifetimes.

Or at the very least the same as many of the Soviet satellites after the decline of the USSR.

US Feds continue to collect record tax revenue every month

DOW continues to rise

ignore the doom tards

The biggest problem with innawoods is that hollyjew made normalfags realize innawoods *might* be safe. You'll get an influx of people fleeing and dying off early on in a Happening thanks to that.
I give Shitcongo and Baltiwar mere hours in a happening before everything is fire though.

They have a version of the same knife with a plain blade too but then it's 14 bucks more. Thanks for your input user.

checkd

I don't believe this, but I don't know your reasoning. Could you explain why you think this?

but how the hell are you going to manage that in a shtf scenario? I mean, that takes some investment in immobile devices.

checkd
if we're talking about economic collapse, this is probably right. But what about solar flares frying the transformers and electrical grid?

well, the east coast is definitely fucked. I don't think you're right about the suburbanites, though. They'll get raided and killed by the street gangs. Suburbanites are the same faggots who wouldn't be able to survive innawoods. They're not going to be able to protect their suburbs.

Taiwanese made is okay.

Avoid anything made in China. The grip will break.

I have a small amount of food enough to feed 3 people for maybe 2 months. I want to build a distiller. Want to get a hunting rifle setup too in .223, fishing gear untangled and ready, SEEDS and chemical fertilizer. Not counting on anything more of a hobby really.

I think most surburbanites will survibe because these people, while not exaclty the hardiest or smartest, tend to have organized communities and could possibly actually form up to survive together within their community. It is a toss up though. As for the East Coast, most of it is thoroughly fucked (myself more than likely included). But there are pockets which will survive.

Prophecy states that it is a jew that has no desire in women.

You could claim that it is the one who will create Greater Israel.

RIGHT FUCKING HERE
AND I'LL BE READY FOR IT

Where I live there is mostly nothing but ranches. Game will be exhausted quickly, shelves depend on semis rolling. I think the main aspect of staying alive will be working for or trading or raiding ranchers for beef. I can grow a decent amount of food but not enough to live on.

I warned ya'll about that damn Milo.

You are right. Total collapse will result in absolute pandemonium in the cities and suburbs. Some may entirely die off and it isnt unreasonable to assume over 50% casualties within a month. But there is an equilibrium point. The strong will form gangs or warlordships. The niggers that remain will pillage their cities and warring with each other for quite some time before they start pushing out, if they even make it to that point. The spics and muslims will be a greater threat in this regard. They unfortunately have the intelligence necessary that we have to assume a large number of them will manage quite well and push out.

Thats not to mention the immediate exoduses. Within a week all traces of food would have been looted. Without refrigeration most of that food would already be spoiled. Most would be starving within 2 weeks. It is safe to assume they will try to escape the cities. And as such anyone within 15 miles of a highway exit has to be either bugging out immediately or preparing defenses with their neighbors. All of you should have high resolution google earth printouts of atleast a 10 mile radius of your bugin or bugout location. And you should already have a gameplan of which roads need to be blocked off and such.

Shit hitting the fan will really be something else.

You and every other fudd. Could you imagine? Game animals will be all but wiped out in everywherr but the most remote locations very fucking quickly.

Thats all well and good but ya know what my greatest fear of shtf is? Can we reliably assume that, instead of panicking and running to protect their families, the engineers working on nuclear plants will stick around long enough to fully power down the reactors before the diesel generators run out of fuel? How many melt downs will there be? Because if they dont those seeds will do you fuck all.

The good thing is that people will look after each other here and protect the community. You guys in urban areas and suburbs are fucked.

Note to anons packing useful/valuable/personal data. Use SSDs, they will keep longer than electro-mechanical drives.

"Oh, the cherry blossoms are beautiful, user, and there are soooo many bees!"
Years ago i convinced a bunch of housewives on my street to plant cherry trees for the blossoms
mrw the HoA busybodies then changed the rules about frontyard gardens to allow cherry trees
mrw this year there are at least 10 homes in our neighborhood with cherry trees in the frontyard and one guy (not me) snuck in "ornamental" apple and peach trees.

Why?
The fuck is that?
The most cucked population on earth is somehow going to fight back against the very people they STILL defend while their children are beating and their women raped? Don't make me laugh. Maybe Eastern Europe, but those aren't taking migrants in the first place.

True.
Only in the United States, I expect the yuans to be the chosen transitional currency into full electronic for ZOG countries.
Partially, it seems countries with strong moral values have more cohesion than ever, in Russia and Central-Eastern europe for example.

You wouldnt be able to do it in a scenario where you must stay mobile. But you can compromise. You should have a pot or some other metal container for boiling in your kit. Simply boiling it will remove pesticides and other contaminants. But the metals will remain. It is what it is.. Over the short term it shouldnt do you too much harm. But as weeks start turning into years you need to be fingmding yourself a safe zone where you can set something up. If it looks like it will be eternal shtf with no prospect of being able to set up a semi permanent camp I wouldnt even worry about doing more than boiling. But if it looks like you will be able tl start rebuilding its imperative for longer term health and procreation.

HoA's are pure cancer.

Where does it say this? If it's the one in Daniel, I don't think it's unanimously accepted as a prophecy about the anti-Christ or even something in the future, but maybe.

Fire ants where I live will become disaster levels once pesticide runs out.

That works. But it is only mechanical filtration. If you can set up something more permanent after a month of sitting with water in it the sand will be colonized by beneficial bacteria that will add an extra layer of filtration. Its the same principle of how fish tank filters work.

It's from some old prophecy about a Heretical Pope that would lead the church astray which ends in Vatican City being destroyed.

I have more guns and less food now
but I live in metro detroit so…

I know a guy that's been "preppin for the end" for +50yrs

lol

next year, "it's gonna happen"

I recommend that any information that you think will be absolutely crucial to preserve should be printed and laminated in the event that you can not utilize the storage devices.

You better know how to preserve it because that's a lot of protein, even if you're a big guy.

What you need are snares, because they will catch you a lot of small game, which is what you need if you're trying to survive on your own. Everyone else probably has the same idea though, so you might have some competition.

One can only prepare for so much. Take a look at what the situation is around you and make your plans based on what you see.

Perhaps I live in Jew York - you're pretty much fucked because looters are going to take everything you have. Even if you have a semi-automatic firearm you will not be able to hold them off for long on your own. If you're difficult they will just burn your house/apartment down.

Maybe you live in a rural area of a flyover state. How long ago did you move there? Did you integrate with the community when you showed up? If not, there's a real chance they will not support you when it comes down to brass tacks.

I'm not trying to break this idea down; actually I think everyone should have stores of everything they need. What we need to consider is the risks of your local area compared against what could happen.

Did you do an area study? What's the most likely disaster that could happen given where you live? How does your current preparation answer that threat? Just stockpiling things is not a plan. You need to know likely threats to your community and have a plan to respond to them. Maybe it's just you and your wife bedding down at home, maybe it's you and a whole group of neighbors you gathered before the event to stand together for your community.

Being prepared is not as simple as a number of websites make it seem.

this was a fucking huge happening fag thing on halfpol

Daniel and Revelation do go hand in hand.

Video is part 1 of the bible study, the study even talks about Greater Israel in one of these videos.

Not too much of a stretch I could see the muzzies having it as a high priority target.

the only other country I'm jelly of

the suburbanites rekt the nigger looters in katrina, one irish expatriate literally went nigger hunting to protect his neighborhood

That infograph is missing charcloth that shit is crucial.

Normalfags have been trained to see anyone who prepares for any kind of disaster as insane right wing hitlers. Keep your food/water/gear storage a secret.

you mean you don't want to spend 40 dollars in 30 seconds

As an Englishman it is hard to really predict how and when things will truly hit the fan. Our biggest threat other than the war that they who control the west seem intent on starting with Russia (save us Trump!) is obviously Islam that is in no uncertain terms taking over. Islam is taking over slowly though and the government is doing everything in their power to ensure there is no resistance.

Having said that the shit could hit the fan here. A few close friends and me are prepared in the only way I believe you can be, by being able to get out of any remotely urban area (being in any heavily populated area will only mean you are caught up in panic, violence and run the risk of being put in a Government camp for your own “safety”) quickly at the first sign that chaos has arrived.

There may be no surviving what is on the way but there is little point in having died at the hands of looters if order does return.

We have supplies, water filtration, basic rations etc. We have sat phones as the grid will likely be knocked out, and we plan to sit it out for the first few days and then assess the situation, no long-term innawoods but we have coastal maps and a will for survival so we might take a boat somewhere (working on actually owning a ocean worthy boat). Hopefully we will be able to bring our closest family members but one must always be prepared to meet cognitive resistance to reality in such situations.

That’s all I have planned.

Aaaaand it's anchored. Thanks imkampfy.

I'm ready for the happening, but the wait is killing me.

You keep it a secret because you don't want them to come and steal your shit when SHTF, nigger

an m76 has been on my wishlist for months

burger here, I will probably sail over the UK during your racewar and hide weapons in secluded highland lochs, my great grandfather used to do that for the irish along time ago

its too bad the m77 comes with that gay faggot thumbhole stock
oh well .308 is a bit too much gun for where I live

Just get a military bivy sleep system with a goretex cover. All set.

I think I paid ~$200 for mine.

If our government truly decides to allow Britain to become a caliphate (looks likely) then people like you will be essential to our survival.

it doesn't always come with that stock

these faggot mods need to be purged

or at least stop being socially inept and give a mod edit to why they do this shit

good idea

probably you can. and, most modern plants will auto shutdown. As long as you slam all of those control rods back in, the plant will be fine.

I'm more worried about defending the territory where I plan to use those seeds. Things could get really hairy, and if you can't depend on some modicum of stability, you could be really fucked.

true. also, every time my buddies and I have this conversation it seems like it always comes down to the scenario about how shtf. That changes a lot of the other variable about who dies, when and how, etc. I read this really good book called "Earth Abides" (a PacNW classic, btw) and it was really interesting bc 90+% of the population dies right away, so the canned goods last like 50 years. It was set in the 60s, though. But, they even had running water (somewhat luckily) for 20+ years because of the Hoover damn and how the water was gravity-fed or something like that.

I love these. We need to set up a whole thread on this sometime just so we can all share ideas and get all of these schematics dl'd

If that happens we're all dead anyway

kek. Extremely cold winters and lots of desperate niggers. lol. holy shit

As long as you're rural, not a weird nigger or spic and went to church regularly, I would say you could trust the local community.

This. it depends on the type of scenario, and we all have to realize the most likely scenarios are going to be relatively local.

oh, haha. Yeah, I was living way up in the forest at that time. never heard of it.

this is epic. don't you have to plant potatoes at every new level to get 100 pounds?

Rabbits are a very good source of quick growing protein. But they are so lean that you require another source of fat. If you eat only rabbits you will actually starve to death from lack of fat intake.

The world is larger than the northern hemisphere, user.

Also why wouldn't it happen? With all the buildup and bullshit that has been going on between NATO and Russia?

another one then

Havent tried it but supposedly the potatoes continute to grow upward producing a shit ton of potatoes.

First to die will be SJWs and niggers in cities. Anyone who's been leeching off others their whole lives and doesnt live anywhere near food production.

Innawoods faggots wont be far behind. They mostly have pic related. 3 days in they're out of food and water carrying around 70lb of useless shit with no reliable way of getting that all important 2k calories a day.

You wont last a month.

If its big enough to take out the N Hemisphere, then the planet is going with it. No one will escape the nuclear winter, etc. Volcanoes have gone off and cause extinctions.

Look man. I remember when there was a Soviet Union. I remember people saying that Reagan was going to cause a nuclear war. I remember doing duck and cover drills. Don't buy into this bullshit. The people running things are effete faggots. The last thing they want is a shtf scenario. That doesn't mean they won't gamble like idiots and put us into that situation , sure. But, don't buy into this.

The strategy from the left is clear. Massive third-world immigration and demoralization of white populations. That's what you have to fight against.

fucking /k/. I need to get there more often.

that's pretty badass, really. I mean, if you just had a few stock animals, even just a bunch of hogs, between that and the potatoes you could eat pretty comfortably. Grow some cabbages and greens, some carrots, and you have good stew (as long as you have salt)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul56h88blSM

you really should

Don't forget our symbol when shit hits the fan

what the fuck is that

It's our symbol so we don't shoot each other on sight

cool satan but I have never seen that before in my life

Then you should lurk moar

but I lurk several hours a day

dude, newfag. Path Of Light, bro. Holla Forums

moar of these, plox

this tbh fam

Praise Kek. The digits confirm!

agreed

i'll contribute

This.

Jesus, you all seem to be stuck on what /k/ says. Fair enough, but what are you going to do when your three days of food runs out?

We can't all live off the land, and honestly it would be difficult to do so even in the best of times.

Look at what that image recommends for a moment. Iodine tablets - yes they work for purifying water but you have a limited amount of them. You'd be better off with a steel water bottle which you can use for boiling water. Yes the infographic mentioned metal bottles but this is important.

The lensatic compass is interesting as well. Without land navigation skill you won't be going where you want to be. It seems to me that they are missing a map anyway. There was some map talk brought up earlier, but get some real maps from mytopo.com/index.cfm and learn how to use them.

If anything, that ruck amount looks small so it should be easy to carry. Whether or not it can help you "bug out" is a different story.

I am a firm believer in staying where you are unless something terrible is happening, so I may be biased.

I had a slingshot like that and the rubber band snapped after like 20 shots. Probably because it was chinese from ebay but still.

Also tfw your new leatherman starts rusting for no reason after 6 months.

well then its possible you're a homosexual.

great,

hope you have fun are your jewish gulag
doing slave labor
while they tell you that you are going to mars
becaue you are so special
and after you do free work for 2 years
you get thrown in an iron smelter
when it is your turn to go to mars
faggot

I'd like to point out that you do NOT want to clean wounds with alcohol. Standard wilderness first aid medical practice says to clean wounds only with fresh drinking water. Using alcohol can actually damage the tissue and cause the wound to take longer to heal