WATCH: Enraged Poles Demand ‘No More Clintons’ At Hillary Hometown Rally

WATCH: Enraged Poles Demand ‘No More Clintons’ At Hillary Hometown Rally

youtube.com/watch?v=VqED9YmgBBY

A large group of Polish-American protesters descended on a Hillary Clinton rally in her hometown of Park Ridge, Illinois to demonstrate against “offensive” comments made by Bill Clinton about the state of Polish and Hungarian democracy.

Following the international furore caused by Mr. Clinton – who said “democracy is too much trouble” for Poland, and that the country wants an “authoritarian dictatorship” – a group of Polish-Americans descended on a Hillary campaign stop to demand “no more Clintons!” on Thursday.

The group carried signs that read “Hands Off Polish Democracy” and “Poland: Leader In Freedom And Democracy”.

Mr. Clinton alleged earlier this week that both Poland and Hungary, which are led by right-wing, populist, nationalist governments, want to be more like Vladimir Putin’s Russia. The comments led to a rebuke of the Clintons from Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who accused the Clintons of adopting the talking points of one of their largest individual donors, George Soros.

“If someone says there is no democracy in Poland today, that means he should have a medical test,” blasted the head of Poland’s Law and Justice party Jaroslaw Kaczynski.

And America’s Polish diaspora noticed too, with Chicago-based Polish language channel Polivision covering the protests.

“Bill Clinton said last Friday the Polish government [doesn’t] respect Democracy. This is not true,” said co-organizer Andrzej Gedlek.

(1/2)

archive.is/PPoUB
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/20/watch-protesters-descend-hillary-clinton-rally-offensive-comments-polish-democracy/

Other urls found in this thread:

historycentral.com/documents/immigrationact.html
theodorerooseveltcenter.org/en/Research/Digital-Library/Record.aspx?libID=o46191
theodorerooseveltcenter.org/Research/Digital-Library/Record.aspx?libID=o37486
takebackourrights.org/docs/StoleAmerica.html
users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St.
avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp
mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount
youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc
watch.pair.com/synarchy-7.html
senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Senate_Passes_the_Federal_Reserve_Act.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Protesters said Mrs. Clinton received a “nasty surprise in a town she was born” urging Polish people to “stick together” in action against the Clintons.

Mr. Clinton’s comments led to Poland’s newly elected Prime Minister calling for an apology, which Breitbart London understands has not been forthcoming.

On Friday, Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban said: “[I]n Central Europe a shadow power exists, which is linked to George Soros, he is one of the most important sponsors of the Democratic Party, so I have to say that although the mouth belongs to Clinton, the voice belongs to George Soros.”

(2/2)

TOP FUCKING KEK

My toilet is dirty.

Based.

Based.

SHIEEEETTTTTTT=

Let's hope these crowds are indicative of the general attitude among Polish Americans.

TRIPS CONFIRM ABSOLUTE MADMAN

meme magic

Well, Trump always says that he is doing great with Poles :^)

Just when you think that they couldn't fuck up any worse than they already have, they attack a large demographic.

CHECKED

Trips confirm madman status.

They have awakened the sleeping Pole

fucking right it is.

(checked)
calling out globalist kikes is not that big a deal in Hungary though

Poland has literately become Holla Forums-land.

Orban calling out the globalist kike soros.
Yes!
These are the end-times, soon there will be another war.

Memes

OK, wait.

We have a problem with Mexicans waving Mexican flags demonstrating for the interests of Mexican Americans, BUT we don't have a problem with the Poles doing the same thing?

I support the Poles, and what they're demonstrating about.

I'm against the Mexicans and their aims, because they want to "take back" former territories of Mexico ceded to the US.

I'm just saying, America First means America for Americans. If you want to fly the flag of other nations, go live there.

Fucking based, the Magyars don't take no shit.

There's a difference between whites celebrating their ancestral homelands and nonwhites trying to impose their shit on a nation comprised of various European cultures.

If you notice the banners have the Polish flag colors on the outline of America and American flags flying alongside Polish ones. Celebrating and honoring your heritage != trying to reconquer territory you lost centuries ago.

I wonder if those immigrant defenders are gonna stand up for all the Polish-Americans that Bill insulted

Hyphenated Americanism should be avoided even if for a good cause

It's not hyphenated americanism to care about whites ancestral lands, everyone should lobby american government to stay out of european sovereignty. I guarantee none of these hard working people put poland over america the way welfare rats do. Would you ban halloween and st patricks day too?

Hey, don't look at me. Teddy Roosevelt said it.

And it's true. You're American. That's it. Stop trying to add identities on top of that and just take back what it means to be American from the multicult "muh melting pot" kikes.

The absence of 'hyphenated Americanism' is what has brought us here today, you fool.

If you forget where you came from, who you are, what you are, promote the abandonment of such, then it is inevitable that you will fail to retain your identity, because the Semite can more-easily argue that none of that matters anyway and thus all peoples are equal in terms of their value as new inclusions.

America was a nation of Euros and Euromutts.
Now it is becoming a nation of mestizos.
And why?
Because, in the absence of 'hyphenated-Americanism', all peoples are conceptually equivalent.

Beware foreign influence, surely, but America is not the native land of the peoples who ruled it… or rather, who ruled it for a few centuries… and thus the people therein have no structural sound identity with which to defend against Semitic semantic argumentation which justifies influx of outsiders and demographic demise of the natives.

I was defending remembering our heritage and retaining our identity

Ted Roosevelt was a war-mongering Jew-loving faggot, and civic nationalism is garbage.

His being the source of your quotation doesn't make it more powerful, nor does it make you seem like less of a fag.

But then, you're probably just a D&C shill… In fact, I know you are, because Ive seen you shilling this same nonsense of 'abandon your identity! You are only American! Which is a weak, basically still new, identity, with no singular meaningful ethnic/cultural association! What could go wrong go-er, guys!?'.

See

I'm agreeing with you bruv

Wait. Didn't they VOTE democratically and ELECT their ebil authoritarian dictator?

Ah, wrong ID.

Good man.

Good American.

It's amazing how much Americans prove themselves stupid, when it comes to their own history.

I'm not telling you to abandon your identity. You're the one promoting the abandoning of American identity.

Fixed. America was founded as an Anglo-American ethnostate ruled by the land-owning white men and every step away from that has been a bad thing. There is no such thing as divided loyalty, a jew in america is either a jew or an american, the polish american is either one or the other. I applaud their political sanity and wish wholeheartedly they'd go back to their homeland.

even polacks in yankeeland are based

This year’s Presidents Day Treat presents a brief overview of the positive interactions of the 26th president and the Jewish people.

The record of President Theodore Roosevelt’s relationship with the Jewish community pre-dates his presidency. There is a unique story of note from the time when he served as the New York City police Commissioner: Rather than ban the speaking engagement of a noted anti-Semite, which Roosevelt felt would be a violation of the rights of free speech, he chose to show the man what he thought of discrimination by assigning him a security detail of Jewish policeman.

As president, Roosevelt is noted for his outspoken defense of the Jews of Russia. As details of the horrific Kishinev pogroms of 1903 became known, the American Jewish community rallied to support their Jewish brethren. They prepared a petition of protest and asked the President to present it to the Czar. When Roosevelt did so through diplomatic channels, he also added his own letter denouncing the pogrom. While the Czar refused to receive the petition, Roosevelt’s letter was made public. It began: “I need not dwell upon a fact so patent as the widespread indignation with which the Americans heard of the dreadful outrages up on the Jews in Kishineff (sic).”

President Roosevelt also appointed the first Jew to a cabinet level position when, in 1906, he named Oscar Straus as United States Secretary of Commerce and Labor. (Straus’ brothers, Nathan and Isidor, owned Macys.)

Roosevelt also supported the concept of a Jewish state in Palestine. At the end of World War I, he stated that peace could only be real when the Armenians and the Arabs were given their independence “and the Jews given control of Palestine.”

Jews in America:
Teddy Roosevelt - Jewish Avenger
(1899)

In the 1890s, Eastern European Jewish immigrants poured into the tenements of New York’s Lower East Side, Chicago’s Maxwell Street, Boston’s North End and other urban neighborhoods. Living and working together, cut off from the broader society, recent Jewish immigrants and their children who could vote were usually willing to support the Democratic Party, which was known for its greater sympathy to the working classes. The Republican Party sought ways, and recruited candidates, who might persuade these Jewish Democrats to abandon their ethno-political solidarity and become “real Americans” – that is, to vote Republican.

In late October 1899, the Lower East Side was flooded with handbills, printed in Yiddish, signed by “Jewish Members of the Republican State Committee.” The flyers urged Jewish voters to cast their ballots for gubernatorial candidate Theodore Roosevelt, who the year before had led his Rough Riders in their famous charge up San Juan Hill, in Santiago, Cuba. The Rough Riders’ victory, combined with other American triumphs at sea and on land during the Spanish-American War, led Spain to surrender her colonies in Cuba and the Philippines.

The Yiddish flyers addressed to Jewish voters bore the title, “WHO TAKES REVENGE FOR US?” It’s opening sentence made the answer clear: “Every respectable citizen, every good American and every true Jew, must and will vote for the Republican gubernatorial candidate - Theodore Roosevelt.” In the symbolic calculus of American ethno-religious politics, America’s victory over Spain avenged the Jews expelled from Spain in 1492, and Teddy Roosevelt, the hero of San Juan Hill, was the Jews’ leading avenger. The flyer was signed in Yiddish by a group called the “Jewish Republicans.”

Roosevelt was an unlikely hero for Yiddish-speaking tenement dwellers. Descended from patrician, colonial Dutch Calvinist stock, Roosevelt was a wealthy, Harvard-educated outdoorsman and former police commissioner of New York City – one with little sympathy for the tumultuous social order of the Lower East Side. Nonetheless, American politics has a way of bringing together interesting bedfellows. When Roosevelt campaigned for governor, the Republicans invoked the ghost of the Spanish Inquisition to mobilize Jewish support for his candidacy.

The “Jewish Republicans” reminded the Lower Eastsiders that, during the Inquisition, Jews had been the victims of murderous persecution. “Our ancestors,” the flyer noted, had been “good and useful citizens,” yet the Spaniards mistreated them.

If this were not enough, the flyer reminded its Yiddish-speaking readers, Spain’s inquisitors pursued their Jewish victims to the New World – to Brazil, Mexico and especially Cuba – where, until the Spanish defeat in 1898, “there still rang in our ears the cries and screams of Spain’s brutality.” When Republican President William McKinley “gave the word that Spain should move out of the New World,” Secretary of the Navy Roosevelt “worked day and night until he worked out all the plans for our navy” and then, “at his own, expense organized a Regiment of Rough Riders and went to the battle field to meet the foe. . . Under Roosevelt’s command there were many Jewish Rough riders. Roosevelt was like a brother to them. He recommended them to the president for promotions, and sang their praises to the world.”

The flyer warned that, in this election, Roosevelt – and the war itself- now stood in judgment before the people of New York. Jewish voters, they made clear, had but one choice:

Roosevelt failed to carry the Lower East Side and lost New York City as a whole by 60,000 votes, but won the election by carrying the rest of the state by 80,000 votes. A year later, he accepted the Republican nomination for vice president and succeeded to the presidency after McKinley’s assassination in 1901. In 1904, when Roosevelt ran successfully for re-election, the Republicans once again appealed to New York’s Yiddish-speaking voters to support the hero of San Juan Hill

It is the genius of America’s two-party system that, to win elections, the Democrats and Republicans must both provide “big tents” to accommodate diverse ethnic and religious constituencies. As the Jewish Republican campaign for Roosevelt illustrated, despite their criticisms of Jewish and other immigrants’ failure to disappear into the so-called American “melting pot,” they were willing to play on Jewish communal memory and emotion for the sake of winning elections.

Hey Holla Forums, I'll post here instead of making another thread.

The other day, I saw a tall, big guy wearing a black sweatshirt with yellow text saying vigilante and giving a dictionary definition with the SS runic insignia at the bottom. He turned around, and I gave him a smile and a nod of approval to show my support, no idea if he got the message but do any of you guys know where that jacket was from?

It would be great to know if there is sizeable White Nationalist population nearby. This is a pretty pozzed state so that was good to see.

But sure, MUH JEWS.

I'm sure you'll be spamming a few MUH TRUMP KIKE CONNECTIONS links next.

The Mystery of Teddy Roosevelt's Menorahs

On a tour of Sagamore Hill, our park ranger guide punctuated every paragraph of his lecture by smiling broadly, blinking both eyes and then nodding twice. He was part beaming Boy Scout and part bobblehead chipmunk.

Just before he led us into the main house, "Chip" furtively called us aside. He glanced around and smiled even more broadly. Then he pointed to his nameplate and said, "Did you notice my name?"

We did. It was distinctively Jewish. Like co-conspirators, we smiled and nodded (but we didn't double-wink). Then we followed his lead into the house.

Sagamore Hill, near Oyster Bay, on the North Shore of Long Island, was the home of Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States. He lived there from 1885 until he died in 1919. Roosevelt loved Sagamore Hill, and spent much of his time there, often meeting there with heads of state. It was known as the "Summer White House." As Roosevelt described it,

"The house stands right on top of the hill, separated by fields and belts of woodland from all other houses, and looks out over the bay and the Sound. We see the sun go down beyond long reaches of land and water…."

Theodore Roosevelt was born in Manhattan — the only New York City native ever to become president. When he was a child, his family spent summers at Oyster Bay and he loved its country atmosphere. Years later, he built his 23-room, two-floor, Victorian home there, on 95 acres.

As soon as I stepped into the house, I was stunned by the hunting trophies. The floors are covered with zebra-skin, bear-skin, and lion-skin rugs. All around were elephant tusks, antlers, mounted heads of elk, caribou and buck (the buck stopped there).

The second thing that struck me was rows of books, books and more books. Over 6,000 books lined the walls. Roosevelt was a voracious reader. And, I discovered that, in years when he wasn't running the country, leading troops into battle, or heading the New York City Police Department… he made his living as a writer.

There are no mounted heads of state on the wall. But perhaps the animal heads helped convince the envoys of Russia and Japan — who met with Roosevelt at Sagamore Hill in August 1905 — that this president meant business. That meeting led to the Treaty of Portsmouth, which ended the Russo-Japanese War and earned Theodore Roosevelt the 1906 Nobel Peace Prize.

"Pssst."

OK, Chip didn't really say that. But it felt like he did, as he gestured for us to come closer… in the North Room. The Roosevelts added the huge North Room in 1905 to host social functions. To enter this 30-foot by 40-foot room, you (gingerly!) step through an archway of two African elephant tusks — a gift from the Emperor of Abyssinia (Ethiopia).

"The house stands right on top of the hill, separated by fields and belts of woodland from all other houses, and looks out over the bay and the Sound. We see the sun go down beyond long reaches of land and water…."

Theodore Roosevelt was born in Manhattan — the only New York City native ever to become president. When he was a child, his family spent summers at Oyster Bay and he loved its country atmosphere. Years later, he built his 23-room, two-floor, Victorian home there, on 95 acres.

As soon as I stepped into the house, I was stunned by the hunting trophies. The floors are covered with zebra-skin, bear-skin, and lion-skin rugs. All around were elephant tusks, antlers, mounted heads of elk, caribou and buck (the buck stopped there).

The second thing that struck me was rows of books, books and more books. Over 6,000 books lined the walls. Roosevelt was a voracious reader. And, I discovered that, in years when he wasn't running the country, leading troops into battle, or heading the New York City Police Department… he made his living as a writer.

There are no mounted heads of state on the wall. But perhaps the animal heads helped convince the envoys of Russia and Japan — who met with Roosevelt at Sagamore Hill in August 1905 — that this president meant business. That meeting led to the Treaty of Portsmouth, which ended the Russo-Japanese War and earned Theodore Roosevelt the 1906 Nobel Peace Prize.

"Pssst."

OK, Chip didn't really say that. But it felt like he did, as he gestured for us to come closer… in the North Room. The Roosevelts added the huge North Room in 1905 to host social functions. To enter this 30-foot by 40-foot room, you (gingerly!) step through an archway of two African elephant tusks — a gift from the Emperor of Abyssinia (Ethiopia).

Chip pointed to the mantelpiece — bookended by two massive bison heads — and said to look at two items in the corner. From across the room, it was hard to make out what they were. Then I realized that they were two golden menorahs!

I wanted to get closer, but the area was roped off. Now, I'm a law-abiding citizen, but I come from a line of people who look at barriers as hurdles to be gone around, under, over, or through. (My brother was on an El Al plane landing in Israel this time of year. A few minutes after the routine "Stay in your seats" announcement, the captain came on the PA and announced, "To those of you still sitting in your seats, I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas. To those of you standing in the aisles, Happy Chanukah!") Still, not wanting to embarrass my tribe — especially Chip — I stayed behind the ropes. But that meant I couldn't get any pictures of the menorahs.

I asked Chip how and why did Roosevelt get those menorahs? And why did he prominently display them? Chip knew his Roosevelt history, but he had no information on the history of the menorahs

When I got home, I searched and researched, but I couldn't find anything about Roosevelt's menorahs. What I did find, though, was that Theodore Roosevelt had a unique relationship with Jews and the Jewish community.

The next Police Commissioner of New York City would do well to take a lesson from Theodore Roosevelt. In 1895, Roosevelt dispatched an anti-Semite using a very Jewish weapon: humor. In his autobiography, Roosevelt wrote:

Then Roosevelt added,

MUH TEDDY

This is great! If only they were fighting the good fight IN THEIR HOMELANDS.
Fucking ingrate fucks. Are you Americans or Poles? Fucking pick one.

In 1898, with the outbreak of the Spanish American War, Theodore Roosevelt resigned as Assistant Secretary of the Navy and volunteered for active duty to help end Spanish rule in the "New World." He led the First U.S. Volunteer Cavalry — known as the "Rough Riders" to battle in Cuba. The Rough Riders were "a mix of troops ranging from Ivy League athletes to glee-club singers to Texas Rangers and Indians." This raggle-taggle, heroic band also included a number of Jews. The first Rough Rider killed in action was Jacob Wilbusky, a Jewish cowboy from Texas.

Roosevelt later wrote about "the bravery of the Jews who have served under me in my regiment and on the Police force of New York City, who have done their duty splendidly."

THE POGROM…THE PRESIDENT AND THE PETITION

On April 6-7, 1903, the first blood libel of the 20th century led to a pogrom. Russian mobs killed 49 and injured 500 Jews in what become known as the Kishinev Pogrom. American Jewish leaders came to Roosevelt with a petition protesting the slaughter and pressed him to send it to the Czar. Roosevelt knew the Czar wouldn't listen. So he took a short cut. He sent the petition to the American ambassador at Petrograd, and he added his own letter denouncing the atrocities. The ambassador gave the letter to the Russian Secretary of State and respectfully asked for the Czar to receive the petitions. The Czar refused, but the letter was published around the world.

In a memorandum on the Kishinev Pogrom dated June 15, 1903, Roosevelt wrote:

(Tragically, 40 years later, Franklin D. Roosevelt didn't share his cousin's sympathies….)

In 1906, Oscar S. Straus was the first Jew to be appointed to a U. S. Cabinet position when President Roosevelt made him Secretary of Commerce and Labor.

And, in a list of goals for the end of WWI, Theodore Roosevelt included "Palestine made a Jewish State."

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MENORAHS?

My research turned up what Theodore Roosevelt might have called a "bully good" history of him and the Jews. But what about the menorahs? I came to tell you about the menorahs.

Well, I finally did get to shed some light on them…. I wrote to the Sagamore Hill National Historic Site of the National Park Service. Curator Amy Verone, wrote back:

Fascinated, I asked if I could get photos of the menorahs. Finally, in the midst of a major upheaval of renovations at Sagamore Hill, Ms. Verone found time to write again — this time with pictures of the menorah. And she added apologetically:

So, the full story of the menorahs is still shrouded in mystery. But what emerges is another kind of Chanukah story. Every Chanukah we celebrate lehodos u'lehallel — to give thanks and praise for the miracles of Chanukah. Now, I learned, or should I say re-learned, the lesson that we should thank Hashem for yet another miracle: the United States of America — a safe haven for Jews like no other country in history — with leaders like Theodore Roosevelt. No wonder so many of our Sages historically referred to America as the "Malchus shel chessed — the Kindgom of kindness."

Like I said, I honest to god don't give a shit.

He was a great leader, he carried himself as a proper man should, he lead by example, he was the last western leader to participate in a military charge from the front, he was extremely concerned with protecting the natural landscape of America, he did more for the American naval institution than any other man before him and he defended American interests in a way that nobody since has done.

Teddy is the greatest president of the 20th century and America and the West have not seen his likeness since. That such an individual of a medieval state of spirit could even arise in the modern industrial world and rise to become a leader is amazing.

And incidentally, his "Jewish relationships" is crap peddled by Jews themselves because Teddy was that way to any immigrant that chose to put America first, and he still favored immigration from Europe and his policies demonstrated that.

Kek, you just got BTFO, and your response?

Yeah, no, go fuck yourself faggot.

Teddy Bear was a faggot, a Jew-loving good goy, and a war-mongerer.

You offered nothing but rhetoric to offset that hard, factual reality.

And you're now confirmed for a worthless shill, pushing your civic nationalism bullshit, and you should genuinely consider suicide.

Anyone want a bowl of Polish egg salad to celebrate?

* 1/4 Cup of Hot Horse Radish, preferably of Buffalo or Chicago brand.

* Eight hardboiled eggs, cut and diced up into as small as possible.

* Ham cubes

* Fresh kielbasa krakowska or Kabanosy

* Some mild mustard on the side at your own disposal.

Use to eat this when celebrating back in Buffalo's Polish community. Not to mention we celebrate the glorious holiday of Dyngus Day.

A holiday which comprises celebrating a few church holidays by beating the everlasting shit of the one you love with a pussy willow. No seriously, it's actually a really fun holiday that the entirety of Buffalo and Chicago celebrates.

TR believed that it is "entirely proper to start a Zionist state around Jerusalem."

> Roosevelt assigned Jewish police officers to protect him, writing that the “proper thing to do was to make him ridiculous.”

> In 1899, his support was so high amongst Jewish Republican supporters that they printed Yiddish flyers for Roosevelt’s gubernatorial campaign alluding to his and the Rough Riders’ (which included many Jewish soldiers) victory over Spain in the Spanish-American War as revenge for the 1492 expulsion of Jews from Spain.

> He would not tolerate racism and discrimination, and indeed, Roosevelt was the first president to appoint a Jewish cabinet member – Secretary of Commerce and Labor Oscar Solomon Straus, who served from 1906 to 1909.

> He also intervened with the governments of Rumania and Russia on behalf of their Jewish populations and protected the Jews of North Africa from oppression and from unfair restrictions and fees.

> An unpopular notion at the time, TR stood out in his later years as an ardent Zionist.

> Former Israeli Ambassador to the US and now Member of the Israeli Knesset Michael B. Oren wrote in his book “Islam and America: Building a Future Without Prejudice” that in 1918, shortly after the Balfour Declaration, which favored establishing a national home for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel, Roosevelt said that “‘It seems to me that it is entirely proper to start a Zionist state around Jerusalem,’ for peace would only happen if Jews were given Palestine.”

I wonder if he was friends with Schiff or Marx… Schiff, at least, I'm sure he'd met on occasion.

Oh shit, he might even have met a Rothschild!

I bet they'd have loved ol' Teddy, the pseudo-globalist Zionist war-mongering faggot.

America is a conglomerate of European ethnicities you faggot

What BTFO? POsting MUH KIKES

Does that mean Trump got blown the fuck out? Oh shit bro all those kike links stumped the Trump!

But no, lets look at this in dept

He was a proper gentlemen, he stood up for traditionalist and conservative policies, he probably lifted more than you

He didn't have any specific sympathies for Jews. All the links you posted are tenuous at best and you can find him equally standing up for Italians and Irish, who were shat on back then probably worse than the Jews. The immigration act of 1907 did just that by encouraging immigration based on merit and more importantly encouraging EUROPEAN immigration more than anything.

Believe it or not, having a strong military influence is not the same as starting needless wars. Teddy was largely responsible for ending the Russo-Japanese war, and his big stick policies weren't based around just bombing everything like that cunt Woodrow Wilson. To say that Teddy's a war monger is the same as saying you can't present yourself as a strong person because weaker cunts might be intimidated. That's their problem, not yours.
The nation should be strong. It doesn't need to abuse that strength

I offered plenty of quotes concerning his eugenics positions which even then were largely to the right (and this was over a hundred years ago)
I offered his stance on immigration which largely favored European origin immigration based on merit that has policy to back it up
I offered his role in strengthening American position in the world stage backed by his support of the American armed forces.

I offered the fact he actually put his money where his mouth was and fought in actual battle unlike every other chicken shit statesmen we've had, who wont even go to the war zones much less front lines.

I offered his massive contributions to conservationism and hunting, of which the current policies and legislation can all be traced back to him.

All you did was offer kike links.

Like I said, go stump Trump or something, you goddamn ignorant faggot, or better yet, go to /his/ and lurk.

I'll make this some day, sounds delicious

If we're discussing world leaders supporting zionist policies

OH SHIT THE NAZIS WERE ALL PRO JEWISH!

Oh! And while we're at it

Teddy on Kebab Removal

No, posting your hubby careening about MUH KIKES.
Which he did.
A lot.
Literal fucking Zionist.

Yes.
Yeah, they kinda did bro - Trump isn't a good guy, he's totally untrustworthy, and his only real value as a candidate will be shifting the Overton window (not something he's even doing directly, tbh fam) and the mountains of salt to be sacrificed to Kek.

Oh dear God, don't tell me you actually think Trump is legit too?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
OH GOD WHAT A GOOD FUCKING GOY YOU ARE!

Okay, let's.

Fag.
Like Zionism and globalism?
Now you're starting to sound like a fag bro.

Yes he did, you liar.
I didn't post any links, liar.
I posted quoted text.
From his own words.
Wherein he acts like a complete good goy.

His own autobiography?
Kek.

Who cares?
Italians and Irish aren't Jews.
Yeah, they're white people, European people, he SHOULD be supporting them.
The dirty Semites who destroyed the nation, who destroyed every nation they touched?
No.
His pre-globalist bullshit of intervening on behalf of the Jews?
No.
His blatant association, his 'special relationship' with the Jews in Jew York?
No.

I had to go and check on this one.

But you're lying, AGAIN.

Full text of the act:
> historycentral.com/documents/immigrationact.html

From what a quick perusal tells me, it had nothing to do with encouraging European immigrant, you faggot - it had to do with disincentivizing ASIAN immigration more than anything, and keeping out the riffest of the raff (idiots, imbeciles, infectiously diseased persons, madmen, criminals, prostitutes, etc).

Incredibly disingenuous of you to make that claim, especially given that during that same period he was helping the Jews in Russia (aka the fucking proto-Bolsheviks/Reds) and elsewhere.

Oh, I'm well aware!
But that's not what I said, now is it?
I called him a war-mongerer, which he was, in that he wanted to get out into war and strut his stuff and show off what a badass he and his nation - but mostly he - was at the time.

Having a strong military influence is not the same as starting needless wars because you want to go play hero and kill Spaniards, you're right - which is what makes Teddy Bear a fucking war-mongerer.

Still globalist as fuck son.

And you're conveniently ignoring his assistance of the Jews in Russia.

Again with your false and disingenous narratives.

I'll repeat myself:
Oh, I'm well aware!
But that's not what I said, now is it?
I called him a war-mongerer, which he was, in that he wanted to get out into war and strut his stuff and show off what a badass he and his nation - but mostly he - was at the time.

Having a strong military influence is not the same as starting needless wars because you want to go play hero and kill Spaniards, you're right - which is what makes Teddy Bear a fucking war-mongerer.

Dear God you sound like a such a fucking cuckservative Zionist good goy right now, you know that?

Which Roosevelt did.

Correct.

And your last post was nothing but rhetoric, and you know it.

Further, your quotes make him seem a totally fucking hypocrit.

Liar.
His stance on immigration was civic nationalism, and abandonment of ethnocentricism.

Liar.
He promoted proto-globalism, oft espoused by desire to see America interfere with international affairs that didn't concern them - such as shilling for the Russian Jews.

Yeah, again, because he was a war-mongerer, and THATS WHY HE WAR MONGERED!
His dick got hard at the notion of being a war hero, so he tried to create opportunities to be a badass.

I saw some old cuckservative faggot the other day, who you now remind me of, trying to shit on Trump because 'H-HE DODGED THE D-DRAFT!', and I could only chuckle and think "Yeah, he probably did - and that was the smart thing to do".
Military service is lovely as a leadership trait, but it does not stand alone - and Teddy Bear's other acts, his motivation towards willingness to serve, only make him seem worse rather than better.

FUCKING KEK.

And you continue to ignore his connection and 'special relationship' with the kikes, while implying 'MUH KIKES' is not a fully-justified argument in the case of Zionist Jew-lover Ted.

No, I offered quotations from Roosevelts own autobiography.
And, again, I didn't offer links, I offered text - you aren't very smart, are you?

Why?
Trump is the best choice.

He's still a Zionist piece of shit with a bevy of children married off to Jews, and I don't trust him as far as I can throw him - but boy will he be an amusing president!
And far better, across all clades, than Shillary Clinton the Rape Apologist.

And since this nation is so full of braindead chattle, thanks largely to that whole "Fuck ethnocentricism! Civic nationalism is awesome bro! Lets import some Mexicans!"-type shit (of which Teddy Bear was a big proponent it seems - so long as it wasn't godless Asiatics), Trump and Clinton are our only two choices.

God bless (by association, through blessing upon the Jews) the Globalist Mudblood States of Zion!

The Nazis wanted the Jews the fuck out of their country, hence their willingness to pursue such a thing.

Roosevelt didn't, he was just a fucking Zionist Jew-lover.

Civic Nationalism is garbage, and only peddled by cuckservatives and globalist Jew-loving Zionists.

Are they suggesting a small shoah?

HAH!

I was right!

They did know each other!

> theodorerooseveltcenter.org/en/Research/Digital-Library/Record.aspx?libID=o46191

Title: Letter from Jacob H. Schiff to Theodore Roosevelt

Collection: Library of Congress Manuscript Division

Description: Jacob H. Schiff asks Theodore Roosevelt to address the passport question in his letter of acceptance since this issue is vital to many voters in the east side of New York. Schiff discusses restrictions on Israelites and Jewish citizens in Russia.

Creation Date: 1904-07-31

Creator: Schiff, Jacob H. (Jacob Henry), 1847-1920

Recipient: Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919

> theodorerooseveltcenter.org/Research/Digital-Library/Record.aspx?libID=o37486

Title: Letter from Jacob H. Schiff to Theodore Roosevelt

Collection: Library of Congress Manuscript Division

Description: Jacob H. Schiff thanks President Roosevelt for listening to his concerns regarding the pending suit against the Northern Securities Company.

Creation Date: 1902-04-06?

Creator: Schiff, Jacob H. (Jacob Henry), 1847-1920

Recipient: Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919

Did you hear Evalion was part polish, too? she is really good for whites all over the world

Not exactly a citation-worthy source, tbh fam, but some valuable insight here:

> takebackourrights.org/docs/StoleAmerica.html

“The Congress shall have Power to coin Money, regulate the Value thereof.”

“Give me control over a nation’s currency and I care not who makes the laws.”

Rothchilds of London and Berlin;
Lazard Brothers of Paris;
Israel Moses Seif of Italy;
Kuhn, Loeb and Warburg of Germany;
and the Lehman Brothers, Goldman, Sachs and the Rockefeller families of New York.

> The conspirators led by Jacob Schiff enlisted the help of former President Theodore Roosevelt, a Republican and convinced him to run on the third party Bull Moose ticket and split the Republican vote.

(1) The American people lost control of how and to what extent Congress spends our money: Example, Congressional deficits are financed by irresponsibly expanding the money supply by the privately owned Federal Reserve System which results over time in an inflationary spiral which will lead to a total collapse of the dollar and the destruction of the middle class.

(2) America disavowed the advice of George Washington to avoid entangling alliances with other countries and focus our energies on protecting the interests of the American people.

(3) The creation of Imperial America which seeks to control the world and results in perpetual war to achieve perpetual peace. It goes by the name of the New World Order, led by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). The CFR has over 3,000 members, over 70% of whom are Zionist Jews.

Adds a new level of comedy to the whole Trump's grandkid being named Ted - Cruz is basically this election cycles version of 1912's Teddy Bear Roosevelt.

Oh so that explains it. You're just a fag wanting for Hitler

Bet if I told you Teddy's a better statesmen than Hitler you'd blow a fuse.

Like I said, literally don't care. Also you keep using the word globalism, I don't think you know what it means.

Logic is something that you fail at isn't it?

Spaniards are scum and deserve death, but not even counting that, Spaniards violated the Monroe doctrine and that's why that war happened. Had America just taken it, it would have been a sign of weakness. But sure, just let the Spaniards walk all over you. Once you're done being shat on you can call on the Portuguese and we'll show you how to properly do it :^)

And mind you, he didn't start that war. He just fought in it.

What assistance? He sent a fucking letter. Big fucking whoop. Did he send financial assistance? Did he embargo Russia?

How exactly? Roosevelt started exactly 0 wars in his time as president.

No, they don't. You're just so obsessed with his positions on kikes that you ignore everything else. Like how shills push for Trump's opinions on kikes and ignore everything else.

Never mind that with Trump at least they have the argument that he's never been in office. Roosevelt's political career was nothing short of brilliant and yet you still think you have the upper hand here.

DID! HE! DO! ANYTHING!
DID HE START A WAR? DID HE EMBARGO! DID HE DO ANYTHING BUT REPRIMAND!

DID HE TAKE ANY LEGISLATIVE EFFORT TO ENCOURAGE GLOBALISM? DID HE SIGN ANY CRONY CAPITALIST FREE TRADE DEALS.
No! He fucking didn't! In fact, he fucking helped break up unfair monopolies that had risen up in his time!

Because America has no ethnicity besides European. He encouraged European immigration by discouraging any other type, and he simply demanded that those immigrants stop calling themselves by whatever European nation they came from and call themselves American.

You are not fucking European. You are American. Fucking drive that through your stupid burger skull! For the love of God!

You do know he was an avid hunter right? Only reason he was a conservationism is that he wanted shit to hunt

Because it's not. It's only in your shill mind

Except that is not true at all, but sure, keep saying that was Teddy's fault and not the later Ted Kennedy.

Lets go with this then

Find me a single legislative action Theodore Roosevelt made during his time as president that directly and negatively impacted European Americans.

Why and how did Meatheads become so based as of late? What is it about them that caused them to break their fate of forever remaining losers that the Polandball comics formerly chained them with?

Noice

Anyway, I what on my own countrymen traitors enough, lets get this back on topic.

Is this not basically what we did with Hitler?

Tried to portray him as having stolen power, having been anti-democratic (without explanation for what that means or why it matters)?

Poland better be battening down the hatches, because war is on the horizon if this keeps up.

They probably see communism for what it is more clearly than the rest of us having had it forced on them before.

Welp, I'm not going any further with this garbage you're spewing.

You got BTFO thoroughly, your boner-inducing Teddy Bear was a Zionist Jew-lover who colluded with international banker kikes to rob this nation of its monetary freedom.

Deal with it, faggot.

As for Trump: I pray, unto Old Gods (Praise Kek) and New (Hail Trump), that he wins handily.
He's a Zionist by apperance.
His kids are all married to Jews.
He's got a bunch of Jews in his clique.
He claims to love Israel.
And he's probably going to lead us into another war on their behalf.

But it doesn't matter, because he's still the best of the two viable choices - unless Rafael stands up and tries to live up to Roosevelt's historical precedent by splitting the Republican vote and screwing us into 4 more years of Obongo with Vagina.

Stay mad bro.

>>>Holla Forums
**>inb4 "knowing where it's from"
I can't help but know where it's from because there were a shit ton of pedo threads on 4cuck and here, because you faggots are mentally ill, like literal fags**

They remember.

Historical context
{{see also|Events preceding World War II in Europe}}
At the conclusion of the [[World War I|First World War]], the [[German Empire]] signed the [[First Armistice at Compiègne]] on 11 November 1918 as an end to hostilities with France, the British Empire, and the United States during the convoluted [[German Revolution of 1918–19]], which began 29 October 1918.

Negotiations between the Allied powers regarding post-war Europe started on 18 January 1919 in the [[Salle de l'Horloge]] at the [[French Foreign Ministry]] on the [[Quai d'Orsay]] in Paris. Initially, 70 delegates from 27 nations participated in the negotiations. The opposing nations of the [[German Empire]] and the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] were excluded from the negotiations. At first a "Council of Ten" comprising two delegates each from Britain, France, the United States, Italy and Japan met officially to decide the peace terms. It became the "Big Four" when Japan dropped out and the top person from each of the other four nations met in 145 closed sessions to make all the major decisions to be ratified by the entire assembly. In June 1919, the Allies declared that war would resume if the German government did not sign the treaty they had agreed to among themselves. The government headed by [[Philipp Scheidemann]] was unable to agree on a common position, and Scheidemann himself resigned rather than agree to sign the treaty. [[Gustav Bauer]], the head of the new government, sent a telegram stating his intention to sign the treaty if certain articles were withdrawn, including articles 227, 230 and 231. In response, the Allies issued an ultimatum stating that Germany would have to accept the treaty or face an invasion of Allied forces across the Rhine within 24 hours. On 23 June 1919, Bauer capitulated and sent a second telegram with a confirmation that a German delegation would arrive shortly to sign the treaty.

On 28 June 1919, Germany signed the [[Treaty of Versailles]], a peace treaty which formally ended the state of war and imposed various punitive measures upon Germany, including [[Treaty of Versailles#Military restrictions|military restriction]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Territorial changes|loss of territory and colonies]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Reparations| war debt, and effective acceptance of blame for the initiation of hostilities in World War I]]. At the time of the armistice, an attempted [[German Revolution of 1918–19|Communist revolution]] transpired (October 1918-August 1919) , resulting in the abdication of the [[Wilhelm II, German Emperor|Emperor of Germany]] in November 1918, and what became known as the [[Weimar Republic]] was subsequently established in the wake of the uprising. The transition from [[monarchy]] to [[republic]] was difficult, and many in the new government were not supportive of the democratic system of government. The officer class gave little support to the Republic, and Germany was forced to borrow money from the United States and others to pay its [[war reparations|war debt]], imposed by the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In the early 1920s a period of [[hyperinflation]] made the [[Reichsmark]] almost worthless. In January 1922, one [[US Dollar]] was worth 191 Marks, but by November of the same year it was equal to 4,200,000,000 Marks.{{cite web|last=Kalfus|first=Richard|title=Weimar Republic 1919-1923|url=users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St. Luis Community College|accessdate=6 May 2014}}

In 1932, [[Adolf Hitler]] was appointed [[List of Chancellors of Germany#Weimar Republic (Reichskanzler) (1919–1933)|Chancellor of the Reich]] following a contentious election. Under Hitler's leadership, the [[Reichstag (Nazi Germany)|Reichstag]] turned the government into an effective [[dictatorship]] under Hitler's oversight on 21 March 1933 with the passage of the [[Enabling Act of 1933]], and the economic hardships were significantly diminished via implementation of new economic and social policies. After five years in power, Hitler [[Anschluss|annexed Austria]], former component of the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] (allies of the former [[German Empire]]), into Germany, despite such an act (specifically, "prohibition on the merging of Austria with Germany without the consent of the League of Nations") being banned by both the [[Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye (1919)|Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye]] and the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In early November 1938, the [[First Vienna Award]] was signed, allowing Germany to seize the [[Sudetenland]], a German-speaking area of [[Czechoslovakia]] which was formerly a part of the [[German Empire]]-allied [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]]. Soon after, Germany invaded the rest of Czechoslovakia and also gained [[Memelland]] (part of the former German Empire from 1871-1920) through the [[1939 German ultimatum to Lithuania]].

While some sources claim Hitler still wanted more, to create [[Lebensraum]], or "living space", for Germany, other sources claim evidence of [[Ethnic cleansing|hostility]] on behalf of Polish [[partisan (military)|partisans]] toward [[Germans|ethnic Germans]] in the [[Polish Corridor|Danzig Corridor]] (territory lost to [[Germany]] as a result of the [[Treaty of Versailles]]) which may have served as a motivating factor for the [[Invasion of Poland|German invasion]] (often portrayed as [[propaganda]] to justify German [[expansionism]]).

Goddamn
>inb4 "knowing where it's from"

I can't help but know where it's from because there were a shit ton of pedo threads on 4cuck and here, because you faggots are mentally ill, like literal fags

Two [[Western powers]], the [[United Kingdom]] and [[France]], gave [[Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#British_Guarantee_to_Poland|guarantees]] to [[Poland]] that they would declare war if Polish independence came under threat, as presented in a statement to the [[House of Commons]] by British [[Prime Minister]] [[Neville Chamberlain]] 31 March 1939 (formalized by the British 6 April 1939; not ratified until 4 September 1939 by the French):

{{quote|… in the event of any action which clearly threatened Polish independence, and which the Polish Government accordingly considered it vital to resist with their national forces, His Majesty's Government would feel themselves bound at once to lend the Polish Government all support in their power. They have given the Polish Government an assurance to this effect.

I may add that the French Government have authorised me to make it plain that they stand in the same position in this matter as do His Majesty's Government.[avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp Statement by the Prime Minister in the House of Commons on March 31, 1939.]}}

Although they honoured these guarantees by declaring war soon after Germany's [[Invasion of Poland]] on 1 September 1939,{{cite web|last=Rapten|first=Pema Dechen|title=Political Disorder: The Weimar Republic and Revolt 1918-23|url=mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount Holyoke College|accessdate=6 May 2014}} and although the [[Dominions]] of the British Empire quickly followed suit, so little
practical assistance was given to Poland, which was soon defeated, that in its early stages the war declared by Britain and France was described as a [[Phoney War]].

Further, neither the [[British Empire]], nor the [[France|French]], ever declared war upon the [[Soviet Union]], which invaded Poland on 17 September 1939 (17 days after [[Nazi Germany]] invaded from the West) and held sway over the former-Polish territory at the war's conclusion, having become a part of the [[Allies of World War II|Allied front]] in the course of the [[World War II|war]]. At the insistence of [[Joseph Stalin]], the post-war [[Yalta Conference]] in 1945 sanctioned the formation of a new provisional pro-Communist coalition government in Moscow, which ignored the [[Polish government-in-exile]] based in [[London]]; a move which angered many Poles, who considered it a betrayal by the [[Allies of World War II|Allies]], and, as a result, [[Anti-Communism in the Communist Bloc|as elsewhere in Communist Europe]], the Soviet occupation of Poland met with [[Cursed soldiers|armed resistance]] from the outset which continued into the fifties. The consequences of the [[Yalta Conference]] subsequently added new permanence to the end of [[Poland#Postwar communism|Polish independence]] on 22 July 1952 with the creation of the [[People's Republic of Poland]], a [[Communist]] [[puppet state]] of the [[Soviet Union]] which held sway over the territory from its inception in 1952, until [[Poland]] once again achieved [[independence]] on 13 September 1989, following the toppling of the [[Communist]] regime and preceding the [[dissolution of the Soviet Union]].

I repeat

Find me a single legislative action Theodore Roosevelt made during his time as president that directly and negatively impacted European Americans.

Or even without Russia Germans won't let you through, because their main concern is getting you out of Europe and your bases out of their ass. They didn't even let your troops through their country the last time you moved here peacefully. Danes won't either, you're leave go tomarrow, they're stuck in the neighborhood for ever.

And on top of all that even if you managed to set foot here you'd get bogged down by humanitarian concerns, turning this into an urban Vietnam with desnely populated commie block jungles instead of foliage. People here grew up with WW2 total war imagery, you'd get showered in lit gassoline.

Were located in the "civilised & democratic" part of the world, making war justification very tricky and the outside access to this place is pretty much nonexistant (Imagine Russians trolling by cutting you off mid-invasion, complete disaster).

All this would do is lose you the region. Never ever gonna happen.

Oh shit didn't even notice this.

You think I'm American.

Nigger, I'm not even American.

Also I repeat

Still waiting.

That's pretty bullshit though when a big factor for why the arabs could conquer so much of the byzantine and persian empires was that both of them had fucked themselves over real hard in their last big war on top of those plagues.

Asia here means middle-east.

Near Eastern Asia was still the term.

BASED

They're born redpilled and make the best video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc

in one case, you have american politicians trying to intervene with polish democracy.
in the other case, you have mexicans intervening with american democracy.
these are not analogous cases. america is not trying to fuck with mexico. it's issue is with illegals flooding into america.

top kike

Yes everyone who doesn't bend over to shekelism and spread their NEG hole open for endless POZ loads "doesn't understand democracy".

and to this day, the stockpile of memes from memelland continues to barrage the heresy that plagues our people.

Nah, I'm quite content to just keep pointing at his close association with Jews like Jacob Schiff.

That suits me fine, but if you want to keep pouting that I killed your boned, you go right ahead sweetie.

And nigger, you're not even American and you're sucking this Jew-loving Zionists cock?

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Kei approves of that freshly dank OC.

Jews BTFO once again.

*Keck

Apologies Great Frog Lord, the electric Jew sought to corrupt my adulation.

Fucking Kikes!

PRAISE KEK

KEK THE KIKES

MEME WAR NOW

watch.pair.com/synarchy-7.html

Jacob Henry Schiff (1847-1920) was not only the brother-in-law of Solomon Loeb, he was also brother-in-law to Paul Warburg, the chief architect of the Federal Reserve Act.

In the above excerpt from The Last Partnerships, notice that Jacob Schiff was an “adviser” to President Theodore Roosevelt, who would provide a $25 million bailout, at taxpayer expense, to the New York banks following the Panic of 1907, which set in motion the plans for the Federal Reserve System.

As adviser to President Roosevelt, Jacob Schiff was functioning as one of the “éminences grises” of high finance, as the Learned Elders of Sion are called by the authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail. The modus operandi of the ‘grey eminences’ of Sion is to create class warfare and economic crises.

Does the Panic of 1907 scenario sound familiar? The government bailout led to the creation of the Federal Reserve, which led to the Great Depression.

The United States is not the first country to be destroyed by Jacob Schiff and his international banking cabal:

Oh! would you look at that!

I didn't even mean to, and I found that legislation you were asking about!
Fancy that!

Best meme ever.

Stay strong poland. Get clay NOW.

Still waiting on that policy Roosevelt enacted.

Okay, 10/10, would rage again.

Here just in case this gets argued

senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Senate_Passes_the_Federal_Reserve_Act.htm

wew lad.

Fucks sake!

It was a response to the same crisis, but what Roosevelt did and what Wilson did are two different things, and Roosevelt loathed monopolies and part of his career as mayor of NY was spent breaking them up. The idea he'd have passed the Fed Reserve act is bullshit.

Wow, 39 rabid, assblasted anti-Teddy Roosevelt posts. I have no clue what on earth this man did to earn the enmity of the shills. Next the shills will be trying to convince us that Andrew Jackson was an anti-white kike.

Teddy Roosevelt was the greatest President of the 20th Century. Trump will be the greatest of the 21st. You can shove your meticulously cataloged image macros up your ass.

He was a proper leader of a western nation.

I would figure this is reason enough.

brb learning Polskiego

Good line to avoid addressing any of his points.

Anyone who spergs out in a thread and dumps 39 posts with cataloged image macros that he clearly prepared in advance to derail a thread is a very dubious source to begin with.

I call it like I see it. 9db494 didn't post like a Holla Forumsack.

What points? Muh Jews?

I already said, literally don't care. Still waiting for policies he had that fucked shit up for European Americans.

He presented a bank bail out in the 1907 and tried to link it to the fed reserve act when everyone fucking knows that was Wilson's kikery and Teddy himself hated monopolies on business. He'd never have based the fed act.

how do you know that?

That black baby doll.

Why do brits hate Poles so much? Do Brits see them as annoying as nigger as they're economic migrants and they're white as well so it's ok to criticize them?