YELLOWSTONE, WY: A 5.1 Magnitude earthquake has hit Yellowstone national park...

GUYS IT'S THE BIG ONE!!

in5d.com/earthquake-yellowstone-eruption-imminent/

Other urls found in this thread:

quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map
nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html
nps.gov/yell/learn/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm
express.co.uk/news/science/667730/yellowstone-volcano-ufo-alien-youtube
express.co.uk/news/science/672280/VOLCANO-WARNING-Scores-of-tremors-at-Mt-Hood-signal-it-may-be-about-to-BLOW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Toba#Major_eruption
investopedia.com/terms/j/jit.asp
cbc.ca/doczone/features/the-zones
infowars.com/40-volcanoes-are-erupting-right-now-as-the-crust-of-the-earth-becomes-increasingly-unstable/#disqus_thread
pnsn.org/earthquakes/recent/list
quakewatch.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if only we could be so lucky…

MSM will surely find a way to blame straight white cis males for the yellowstone eruption that wipes out the US.

Quickly nuke it before it is to late!

THIS IS SO EXCITING

HUMANS LITERALLY HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE

Shut the fuck up, loser. Somebody's gonna break in and murder you some day and I hope it's today.

too bad the caldera isn't under California

no one cares

quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map

OP is a faggot

If it happens it happens, it's pretty much one of those "it can't be helped" situations. We should focus on gassing the kikes instead.

what the fuck kind of nigger source is this

??

seems like the part of texas I'm in is safe so I'm okay with this

There are easier ways to shill your little news blog, OP.

I don't believe this is actually happening, but I wouldn't give a shit if it did.
Cover the mightly corncuck fields with ash.

They censored the graphs???

Got me excited for a moment, OP.

t. Florida

So it's fake?
Thank God.

No one would be safe:it would push out so fucking shit in the sky we would go in a nuclear winter,and if the Sun is really going in hibernation,it would be freezing for a long ass time.And probably starving too since America produce tons of shit Europe consume.It would take years to create massive greenhouses like Iceland and enough production for everyone.

there are stockpiled enough dry and canned foods to last years, just don't send the shit to africa and let people build the massive greenhouses and everything will turn out fine.

Plus, ice age = white people weather.

I want to believe.

Texshit is de-facto cuckbelt now, boy.

You have a block of pure sodium sitting precariously atop a jenga tower. Over the millennia pieces have been removed, the tower now sways with the wind.
Below the jenga tower is a nice little pool of water. Pure sodium and water are a baaad combo.
Someone pokes the tower. It is a little poke, but the tower sways and a few sprinkles of sodium land in the water causing a spectacle.

It may be "nothing" right now but it is concerning if it happens again.

nobody else has said it, so I will:

Fire Monkey.

Holy shit…

Have you made peace with God? This is because you didn't do anything. This is because you stood by and let the spawns of the devil consume all your forefathers bled for. You deserve this faggots.

Has it erupted yet?

Not fake, see

They're censoring it for fear of public freakout.

If Yellowstone erupts then over 50% of all Americans will die AT LEAST.

Also, that's not the kind of happening we want. It would kill more Trump supporters than leftists, because so fucking many leftists live on the east coast.

Okay, that's gonna need some citation.

I'd doubt that much would outright die, that many would have their lives irrevocably changed. It will weed out the idiots but the fast paced dissemination of information will give most Americans a fighting chance against the ashfall.
Getting food to so many people will be the real challenge with the breadbasket buried.

lol I live in glorius salt lake city. Guess the apocalypse is coming. I'm gripping my book of Mormon and saying prayers to American Jesus

I have no citation but I remember seeing a documentary about it like 10 years ago. Its not an ordinary volcano. The lava itself would kill a minority of the casualties, but it would spread thick smoke and ash over almost all of USA, suffocating hundreds of millions.

I go to Salt Lake City in a week, so I'll be right in time to watch the end.

live in alaska won't be affect but probably see a influx of refugees and government people. since alaska will be the last habitable place for usa citizens

fug

SLC is front row seats for Ragnarok

Please God let it happen.

I'll bring popcorn when I visit

I'm expecting SLC to turn Mad Max style with rusted war machines driving across the salt flats.

wow, thats all of my greatest of fanatsies come true.

To my brothers in Valhalla

Well, you could always keep an eye on this stream to see if they suddenly take it down or do something suspicious.

welp…

I guess we'll just liberate Canada and the Mexicans can have her.

forgot stream.
nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html

Just waiting to see that just blow up.

Even better, actually. They've got cams set up all over.

nps.gov/yell/learn/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm

Is it time for Volcano-Chan?

COINCIDENTALLY
SHUT DOWN

Seems legit.

Compare the volcano radius with the people who voted against Trump. If I remember it right its the cuckzone that will be getting cucked by the volcano.

We just need the San Andreas fault line to go as well to get all the cucks in california.

Checked.

Fire monkey confirmed.

Addendum: see if you can figure out where some of these cams are exactly, then see if they jive with current weather conditions.

That'll tip us off if they've cut off the live feeds.

I'm fucking retarded

Good.

Our society will fall.

Then we will rebuild.

A catastrophe of this magnitude is what our country, nigh, what this world needs.

It will bring our people who are split apart by politics and gender identity issues together once again, it will weed out the weak and those with no voices will finally be heard and will take charge with an iron fist.

No more will the people live off the teat of the bourgeoisie, instead they will have to adapt to earning their bread through merit, sweat and blood or face the consequences of being a parasite.

The enemy will try to take advantage of us in a desperate time such as this, it will be our duty and purpose to take up arms against them, be it the establishment or something more alien. Just as the country burns, so will the pillars that hold it. But just as heat melts iron, it also forges steel.

Through the piles of ash and bone we will rise.

The sun will be shrouded in darkness but after the long night, a new dawn will show on the horizon.

So I lurked Utah charts, and there is a gap during several hours where nothing was recorded.

Somebody made a youtube about this and it checks out.

yes, plumes can be high velocity.

wow, yellowstone migrated to china.

Right as i saw this thread, i looked on twitter:
#ThorRagnorok trending.

How bad would louisiana get it when it erupts?

IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE, KIKE SHILL FAGGOTS

FUCK. All my guns are disassembled and locked in a room for the next 3 weeks. Please don't blow up yellowstone-san :(

A little dusty, not really fucked.

Clearly another plot by the jews to kill the goyim.

Praise Kek.

The fire will rise and the smoke will blot out the sun.

The year of the fire monkey.

A new day will dawn.

express.co.uk/news/science/667730/yellowstone-volcano-ufo-alien-youtube

WE DIDN'T LISTEN

Why? Were you naughty and the gubbermint give you a time out?

anyone involved in a shooting has their guns taken away by the cops for analysis

express.co.uk/news/science/672280/VOLCANO-WARNING-Scores-of-tremors-at-Mt-Hood-signal-it-may-be-about-to-BLOW

HOLY SHIT GUYS

CORNCUCKLAND TO BE OVENED BY THE GODS
DINDUS TO PARISH IN THE COMING ICE AGE

You faggot

wait
false alarm

What the fuck is going on?

The original story didn't mention Mt Hood at all and that story is from today.

I live in Iowa and will enjoy taking my neighbors dusty goods and surviving such dank ash. I look forward to a survival situation. Hell I want to fight and run and be like how we used to be before computers turned us into feminine natured man cows.

never mind again
second article was published on may 20th
sorry about id change

It's either a mass coordinated hoax by someone who knew before hand that the graphs would be offline (to make it look super suspicious), or there is an insane cover-up going on.

This isn't a volcano. A portal is opening up. And memes are flowing through.

I know this would destroy the entire US but this may be what Europe needs. I feel the Gods of old have awoken and want it's people back

So what you're saying is…

The OP is fucking bullshit. Doesn't downplay the threat of an eruption relatively soon, given the abundance of seismic activity lately, but don't use this shit as evidence.

If you survive you can join my raiding party.

Your nickname will be dusty____(your name here).

You're in the luck group.
You guys will die almost instantly,we have to suffer from smoke and a blacked out sun.
Fuck it,blow yellowstone.

Dusty Dustin….?

The seismic charts were offline when it happened bru, THEY ALL JUST HAPPENED TO BE OFFLINE.

Check it on the Utah Uni website.

Tolerance and understanding go straight out the window if a happening this big happens. Even the cucks will instantly realize that blood will have to come before the countrymen, and the countrymen will have to come before the shitskins.

Dusty Dustin Diamond Dirty Sanchez Extraordinaire?

Is God punishing Cruz voters?

Double the dust

Triple the threat.

I'm currently on vacation in WY. This is BS. Sorry.

I love you Holla Forums

Again, that's an indicator of general seismic activity, not the 5.1 rumor.
Yellowstone is still an enormous threat but don't spread false information ultimately sourced from the clickbait "BeforeitsNews."

I can hear (((them))) laughing

But at least Portland will get BTFO

It would destroy the mid-west, where the U.S. is sparsely populated.
AND…it might trigger the New Madrid Fault Line, which would sink & flood the south in minutes, killing a lot of whites, but killing most of the black population.
The east coast states, especially flyover country, would become the new farm belt, but during the interim the grid will collapse, the cities will riot, starve, die of thirst, & burn, while the entire Los Angeles area would do the same (being built in a desert).
Texas would also have water problems, but not as severe, but would be cut off from the east, while the mid-west would be under a sheet of poisonous ash…food will be scarce & hard to get.
Northern California would be viable as well as most of the east, & some of the north, but Florida would be gone completely.

Mostly whites survive.

can the bison survive, Holla Forums?

Okay goys I tried to align the maps. Blue states are the ones Trump won.

Looks like the cuckbelt is going to experience the most volcanic enrichment.

Checked. Looks like our Ice age chan maymays are materializing late. We specified HOW the ice age was going to happen :^)

No.

southern cali will starve to death instead :^)

what do we do about the FEMA rapid dindu delivery system traveling to the north east?

I'm so privileged..

I get to die before the camps and martial law!

Never specified how***

(checked)

Looks like Holla Forums's mascot is going to go extinct.

but they did nothing to deserve it

They won't have even close to the amount of time necessary to move anyone anywhere.
Note too, NYC will be gone, eliminating an enormous number of liberal cucks and almost all the Jews.

Aw fuck. Never mind.

Well, some of us did. :^)

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN
I LOVE YOU ICE-AGE CHAN
LET IT SNOW!

Now we just need some disaster to take Texas and something big for the East coast and Bablyon (or, depending on who you ask, Sodom) will has fallen.

Top Kek I remember that thread.

Refuse to house me and I'll rape you first.

kek
There won't be any government left after this, and the military will mostly be the Navy.
Another plus is that New Jersey gets destroyed…no more Kardashians.

Winter-chan is my waifu, I have so much of her shit. I legitimately hope the Fimbulvetr sisters will make this shit blow and bring upon our frozen, white wonderland.

What about Mexico and Canada? Will it put out their fires and drown the browns?

I can't wait to see all that collapse. Remember to stock up on batteries and bullets booze and cigs. Also start a farm and there's no shame in cannibalism.

Flyover in the east is armed to the teeth. And the only places that aren't will be destroyed, already.
Even upstate New York is armed, and with the elimination of the New York state government, we'll do a brisk business here in PA selling guns to New Yorkers that are finally free of firearm limitations (which we don't have here at all).

Please don't blow till september Yellowstone! That's when I move out of the killzone!

Just remember to not eat CNS tissue.

Sadly, no.
But there will be a few seasons without a summer on Earth, very likely…mass starvation.
Not to mention there's no telling how many other fault lines & volcanoes may be triggered by this.

Please, kek, please! My lord, my savior, make it happen! Winter wills it!

You know, the DUMB system is mostly in the midwest…I wonder if they can survive this?

Why does it have to be the white, conservative part of the country?

what about forts and military installations (ICBM silos) located mostly in the midwest?

You mean cuckservative right?

It's too bad the volcano is located in such a nice place.

It'd be better if it was located in a shit hole full of brown people, like California or New Jersey.

If we're lucky it'll reach into Canada and claim as many cuckleafs as possible.

I only respect whites who know what it's like to have a dindu problem, unfortunately that's not the case with corncucks.

California would be nice. It's mostly commies and shithole liberals.

As stated above, it would almost assuredly set off the New Madrid fault line, and drown most of the black population, as well as New Jersey & NYC.
Your prayers will be answered.

Iowa would be a good state to place a super volcano as well

Still feels good to be a Pennsylvanian, though.

there will be no suffering here user

Hey, bro…if the New Madrid gives way, Philadelphia will be gone, too!

IT'S A MEME PORTAL OPENING UP!

and beaners

can you explain the new Madrid shit to me

You know, I'd never even considered that. If the government keeps any nuclear weapons within or near the caldera (to play the "How could you possibly attack a peaceful family park?!" excuse in case of targeted strikes), the dirty nuclear material would get mixed with the soot and poisonous gas.

May I never live to see this day

Whites will finally be in their cold element, free of those that hate them & parasite off them…a new age of Man will finally be possible…

Well of course.

Massive fault line that divides the U.S.
Video

Good thing I'm nice and comfy in Appalachia…right?

My dad stole a brick of pure sodium from the chem lab as a masters student in the CCCP and dropped it in the local watering hole and a giant flaming fireball skipped about the water

pretty sure an eruption would kill billions when all's said and done given how we'd have probably a few years of winter

Pretty safe here, yes.
Old & stable mountain range, once taller than the Rockies, before the last Ice-age ground them down with glaciers.
We're sitting on bedrock.

you people are mentally ill. Nothings happenning, no outside sources confirming the earthquake, no live streams of the volcano, no anything shy of a prepper blogpost. I can guarantee we'll all still be alive in 24 hours.

Cesium is way more reactive than sodium and makes a much larger boom.

who set that time frame?
nice strawman, faggot.

Who says that isn't a bad thing? This world needed to be purged. Considering the left-wing has pretty much won the world and are controlling it.

the reason why (((they))) relocated so many somalis to Minnesota and Maine in the 90s is the same reason they're getting mudslimes to invade Scandinavia now. they're trying to breed a cold resistant shitskins.

FREEZE THE SHITSKINS

ICE AGE NOW

I didn't mean to strawman, rather just say we'll still be alive tomorrow. We're fearmongering. This might as well be a slide thread with the lack of sources listed above.

No shit sherlock
This is not going to happen immediately, the earth doesn't work like that. We're looking at it happening by 2020, though.

Once again, no shit. They turned off the graphs to prevent panic. MSM will NEVER report on this. The best we're going to get is infowars.

FREEZE THE KIKES
ICE AGE NOW

I'll be completely honest since I haven't read a single post in this thread: every time I see "Yellowstone" in an OPs post, I immediately roll my eyes, and mockingly say "IDS HABBEDING"… people have cried "Wolf!" too often for me to ever get excited.

That's a very liberal instinct, please suppress it in the future, also read from today

That's fine; nukes can't go off by accident. If any radiation gets released it'll be a bunch of alpha particles, which are just neutral helium atoms. The supervolcano alone will be more than enough to fuck up everything.

tldr media blackout on a earthquake near yellowstone

and even if its untrue we're going to meme it into reality. ICE AGE NOW

What happens if terrorists manage to get a nuke in there?
Rename it Green-yellow stone

PLEASE KEK PLEASE

What happens is we celebrate them doing something good for once.

I've also considered trying to dig into it but that costs more money than everyone on Holla Forums has combined

I never said that I wouldn't give it a read, but I'm prepared to be underwhelmed.

meant for

I'd highly doubt that. Either provide a source to me that something in Yellowstone might happen by 2020 or don't expect me to be convinced by an anonymous poster on a Taiwanese motion pictures board.

Why is the one listed in still up then? Why was the most recent one at 4:40? I don't think you understand the magnitude of a 5.2 Earthquake, the earthquake alone would make news even without an eruption at Yellowstone.

This is why you should never live west of the Appalachian, tornados, earthquakes, supervolcaoes, fuck dat shieeeeeeeet

*4:40 in the morning

The first two. They're just clickbaits I assume.

I didn't listen and believe, my ID changed when my router cycled, see ID:0ec18a

Sounds like it was potassium not sodium, potassium immediately flames and will skip around on the water, sodium will produce massive hydrogen but might not always produce flame to ignite it.

Daily reminder that the last time a supervolcano went off, it was the one in Indonesia and it happened during the Stone Age. The human population was reduced to mere tens of thousands. Make no mistake; we are talking about a massive bottleneck event for our species.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Toba#Major_eruption

Thankfully it'll mostly be the shitskins. Don't get me wrong, tons and tons of whites will die too, but when push comes to shove, the races will be feeding their own, and only whites and asians will have the technological competency to stave off a sun-blocking holocaust.

What about Krakatoa?
Wasn't that classified as a supervolcano?

I don’t trust USGS and do not think they have our best interests at heart.

Not quite. A supervolcano is any volcano capable of producing a volcanic eruption with an ejecta mass greater than 10^15 kg. Krakatoa was big, big enough to fuck up our global temperature, but it not quite big enough to make the cut.

Obongo will blame this on global warming

More like the post I made

hopefully it will kill off some of those Cruz cucks

This thread is full of fucking illiterate bullshit.

If there is something you can't hide from people, it's a fucking volcano.

Where are the social media retards twitting about the earthquake? Where are the "citizen reporters" taking photos of the smoke? The only source about this habbening is a tinfoil blog written by Literally Who.

That feel when live in southern texas.

Have fun choking on ashes bitches while i fight off hordes of cannibal spics

These are the same thing.
The Emperor IS warming the globe as the fire rises.

The OP article is bullshit, we know.

Why the fuck would I trust anything from this source?

Obongo won't blame this on anything, because he'll be too busy getting the fuck out of dodge along with the rest of the elite. There will be no controlling the chaos after that fucker erupts.

IT'S FROM THE "ESOTERIC METAPHYSICAL SPIRITUAL DATABASE"

NO CORROBORATING STORIES

FAKE AND GAY

This crap belongs on halfchan.

People who just read the OP, see

The shills have arrived, proving us right once again.

For what?
These threads are always garbage.

OP confirmed faggot

USGS says NOT HAPPENING

Just hide the thread faggot.
shift-click in the catalog.

If it happened, most of the casualties would be in red states. Hope you're looking forward to President Hillary, because that would make it a lot more likely.

HURR IF YOU POINT OUT MY RETARDED BULLSHIT YOU ARE A SHILL
HURR I HAVE A FUCKING MENTAL DISABILITY

USGS = United States Goy Shills

we know the OP article is bullshit

That's what you get when you ask for nudes.

see

Is it the current year again? What are you trying to slide?

Thanks for making it clear.

NIBIRU
(Please take note of appropriate use of red text.)

GET
OFF
OF
MY
FUCKING
BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. Our our food supply is JIT.
>investopedia.com/terms/j/jit.asp
Just In Time.
Super markets keep normally around 3 days supply. Look at what happens when minor disruptions happen like a hurricane or snow storm. Shelves go bare.

Unless you have your own stockpile your gona have a bad time.

Take months to get going. What happens in the chaos immediately following the HAPPENING?

I think life with out direct sunlight for years would be much more like The Road then anything else.

Just for the newbies here: They do that all the time to get more funding, justify their existance and get a free vacation at the same time.

False alarms discredit the real event. Pretty simple, really.

you can change map settings

Welp see you boys on the other side.

Praise be.

The Don will rise.

No go away, how about israel

He dead as fuck.

basically the same thing tbh fam

You spelled Pennsyltuckey wrong faggot

This same shit happens like every 4 years for the last 2 decades.

possible, I know it was something in that chemical series, so perhaps when he translated it he mixed up the two, definitely not cesium, that shit is way too reactive from what i understand

wasn't krakatoa responsible for dropping our species down to somehting around 10,000 globally causing a genetic bottleneck?

WE LOVE YOU, YELLOWSTONE-CHAN

TIME TO BLOW, YELLOWSTONE-CHAN

What a time to be alive.
Feels kinda good.

Is wisconsin fugged or what? Dunno what these colors mean

National Geographic Volcano Natures Inferno

well shit.

Definitely potassium then (old fag here) played with that shit in HS chem class both would be easily available in a lab. Sodium will also sink in water potassium skitters around on the top while it burns.

If you don't live nearby or know someone who does, and the media refuses to cover it, then how the fuck would you be able to find out about it?
also corroborating story at

No, that was Lake Toba.

I-is it happening, anons?
I live in a nice neighborhood.

You are right: you can't find out. And nobody in this thread live nearby, so it's bullshit.

This source cbc.ca/doczone/features/the-zones Wisconsin would be in Zone 6 of the ashfall. Zone 6 contains 190,000,000 people across a large number of states, and has a predicted population displacement of 1% (so 1,900,000 die from direct ashfall or have to resettle). We're predicted to get somewhere between 1-6 cm of Ashfall. I'd imagine the fallout (i.e. food shortages, migrants from worse affected areas, and damage to water systems) will kill more of us than the eruption itself.

Economically, it's predicted to cost America $3 trillion (20% of GDP), which I assume is just the direct damage and the damage to our productive capability. I don't see a way that the Yellowstone eruption wouldn't cause a severe worldwide economic depression and possibly collapse.

I have never wanted a super volcano to blow up the US more in my whole life

Also, I went ahead and tabulated the "displacement" estimates they present on that site, which I believe is just for the eruption itself. Looks like we're looking at somewhere around 15,078,500 Americans dying in the eruption, just initially.

I think in light of this, we should open up Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho (the Kill Zone) to as much shitskin immigration as possible.

Good idea but what if it doesn't blow for another 100 years?

They have low enough agency that they'll continue to shit up states with a low electoral impact until then and in the mean time, any white man or woman with common sense will flee the area, minimizing white casualties.

That image is painfully reddit.

You are making the assumption that they will stay there.

This entire site is reddit.

8ch is a husk

Has anyone considered the possiblity that Yellowstone is being used as a potential WMD by Russia and China?

And the thread was derailed at that exact moment.

Just let it happen

There has been no earthquake at Yellowstone.

THE FIRE RISES

All Hail Fire Monkey!

nuclear winter has no basis in reality

tell me more about your degree in nuclear physics

It is literally a commie spread (((hypothesis))).
I guess a similar effect as is described could happen with the volcano is possible, but it wouldn't come about as a result of Nuclear Weapons.

Why does Holla Forums want this to happen? Ben Garrison will die!

bump and kys

The rioting may be intensifying to a point where we may not be able to contain it.

I dont remember where I heard this, but I've heard that
AN ERRUPTION AT YELLOWSTONE COULD TRIGGER THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT LINE TO FAULT , KILLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF (((PEOPLE)))

I am planning a family holiday to Yellowstone pretty soon.

As much as I want to see Europe be reborn through brutal war I also wouldn’t mind being vaporized by magma. Not a bad way to go.

GET COMFY BOYS
I better come home from work tonight with news of the collapse of the United States. I'm ready.

zyklon ben is at it again

boise? you have a shelter?

Feels innawoods man

holy shit that s eery

Lucky Bastard

What is Russia like?

Ok. Now is the time to panic

Actually I live in Moscow, Idaho.

That's a fucking fake video

supevolcano could trigger the big one.

Mountain Home here. How's the weather up there?

Drizzled a bit today but it's been sunny and nice with big puffy clouds for weeks. I don't mind the rain though, keeps everything green.

Pic related.

why is there so much sliding today?

(((they))) dont want us to know

I wonder how long a blackout like that could last.
A year or two, enough people would survive to be worth it.

Or are you?…

AYYOlmao

Virginia is for Lovers.
Pennsylvania is for Cucks.

OP I roll for this. If devil quints then yellowstone blows is about to blow and destroy the cuckbelt once and for all.

Once the cuckbelt is destroyed the REAL raping begins.

i reroll now

reroll

reroll

Pompeii 2.0
The US is literally the modern equivalent of the Roman empire and not just because of that volcano mind you.

Alright, hold it. That's enough.

Do any of you in support of an ice age induced by Yellowstone's eruption FULLY understand the events that will unfold, other than "lolol muh shitskins will die lmao"? You DO know what the consequences of "unending snowstorm" and "ash cloud blocking out the sun" are, right?

Firstly, our ongoing effort to redpill the masses on a global scale will fall on deaf ears as we'd only just begun drawing in the mainstream crowds. Trump will never make it to the White House as Obama will definitely call for a state of emergency, thus extending his tenure beyond the acceptable limit. This will then fulfill Baba Vanga's prophecy of a nigger being the last president, and we don't want to fulfill what else she had to say before her death in 1996.

Then, do you really think with the destruction of the West Coast, the US will be able to survive? King Nigger will quietly abandon his post a couple weeks in, and from then on, it'll devolve into a power struggle that will result in whites killing whites all over again, like the fucking civil war did. This will then mean that the hope of the world will rest solely on countries outside the US, and they aren't as populous or uncucked as the US currently is. Many perfectly healthy whites will commit suicide in the wake of events that transpire, plus you'll have the amoralist race traitors who, in the absence of authority, will suddenly start LARPing as one of the Horsemen, killing off those or weakening those with wills otherwise strong enough to stem the tide. It'll be a fucking bloodbath and EXACTLY what (((they))) want.

Even if you ignore what goes on outside, you're not going to be ">le comfy in mein crib" because within a matter of days you're going to be trapped through the sheer volume of snow that will unendingly fall. Your house will fucking collapse as the walls of snow push against it from all directions, caving in your roof and trickling in through the window frames.

In addition, your body will not be used to the sudden lack of Vitamin D. Even the Nordiest of Nords, the Icelandic populace, need to take fish oil supplements every morning due to the fact their body cannot survive on the little amount of sunlight they receive on a daily basis. In the past this wasn't a problem as just about every Icelander lived on the coast and fished for life, but as cities have developed and people have moved away from the coast, suddenly everyone doesn't eat as much fish as they used to.

Now if not even the cold-hardened over centuries Icelanders can cope with a minor shortage of sunlight, imagine how badly an average American or Mainland European is going to suffer under a TOTAL ABSENCE of sunlight. Not as bad as niggers and other shitskins mind you, but hardly sufficient enough of a fighting chance. As the population dwindles, you'll end up with inbreeding, which leads to defects and a less capable future generation.

Also, what the fuck gave you all the idea that the electricity service will continue on as normal so you can continue to shitpost or bingewatch your stockpile of anime? Most power plants need fuel to operate, and once importation of fuel becomes a difficult task, you can bet your ass they're going to flee as soon as possible if they haven't done so already by that point.

Really, taking everything into account, your best hope in this situation is to do what the South African niggers did, and move into high office blocks with a large group, preferably a building with a thick concrete roof. That way even if the roof does collapse, you got plenty of floors below to act as a safety net. You might not like it, but it really is the best choice of building in a sudden freeze. In addition, you'll have many people to raise the body temperature with thus reducing the chances of freezing to death. With that, however, not only will you need a constant supply of water to keep everyone hydrated, which won't be a problem due to the main component that snow is made out of, but you'll need food.

But even so, who's to say the filthy Israeli kikes, upon the eruption of the caldera, won't simply engage their Samson Option and nuke whatever survives the initial onslaught? Then you'll have a nuclear winter on top of an ice age, further limiting light on the surface not to mention irradiating the entire planet to kingdom fucking come, and no-one will be able to survive that. Do you think (((they))) care? No. They just want to be able to say in their final days that they declared war upon the world and won as they cough out their own skeleton from severe blood poisoning, even if no-one else is around. They are that selfish.

Not saging, this news seems important regardless of the eventual outcome, not to mention the apparent USGS censorship of deleting data that falls around the time the news initially broke out, but trust me, you DON'T want Yellowstone to erupt. At the very least rethink your current opinion, and if you're sure this is what you want, then keep gunning for it. Just make extra sure you know what you're doing and have the necessary skills to survive in the long run, and pray the kikes don't fuck the slim chance we'd all have up just to stroke their circumcised jew cocks.

We know it would do so much more damage than just >kill shitskins
Thing is

we dont care, kill us all

Why don't you kill yourself and stop wishing for everybody else to die you edgy nihilistic piece of shit. Get the fuck off of Holla Forums you do not belong here.

So that's it, huh? You've given up on the white race, and would rather have the kikes kill us all than us reigning supreme once more?

MAGA

MAKE ASHES GREAT AGAIN

This would not touch Europe, only America. Which is full of niggers and spics and mulattos.

Also losing Canada would be great too. Now if only we could get rid of SA and Africa as well…

Sorry to bring it to you pal but if amerilards go down everyone else will go down with them. Economy etc.

We have these wonderful things called "atmospheric wind currents". That ash is gonna lingering up there for a fairly long time. If you're oldfag enough, think Mt St Helens, except a lot worse.

just letting you know OP, i've been quietly watching the yellowstone situation for the past couple of years my mom's a geologist and i've even traveled there and posted here about it a couple times
long story short, massive pressure has been building up, but the government has quietly been releasing that pressure from other places that are connected to yellowstone's massive network of magma chambers.
these things are like a massive network of veins, connected to other, smaller, volcanoes.
look into that mexican volcano that erupted about a year ago
see if you can contact anyone living in the area near these magma chambers, especially in the pacific northwest
men from the government (mostly the USGS) have been coming out and setting off controlled detonations to strategically release pressure to delay the eruption
i know for a fact that one of the major spots they've been doing this in is the area surrounding leavenworth in washington state
they aren't informing the public to avoid panic
without intervention it would have, without a doubt, erupted years ago.
because of this, i'd say they're doing a very good job
if they keep it up, the eruption could be delayed by years or even decades, and when it does finally happen, it will be significantly less severe
oh, and by the way, they aren't evacuating the park for "people's safety"
if it did erupt, everything within 500-1000 miles would be killed almost instantly, so the idea that moving people just a few more miles away is purely for safety reasons is downright ridiculous
they want to prevent people from seeing what's actually going on at the park
i was there last june right before and during the last "evacuation"
i'll tell you what i saw in my next post

when i got to the park, it was one of the most surreal experiences in my entire life
animals in the surrounding area were fleeing, almost none were left in the park when i got there
i saw a single buffalo during my entire visit, and it actually ended up attacking someone not long after i saw it
all the plants and trees were shriveled up and dying for miles and miles surrounding the park
i remember hearing on the news that the park was having one of the busiest tourist seasons on record, but when i got there the park was almost completely empty
i don't know if you've ever been there but it's not uncommon for traffic to be backed up bumper to bumper even in the relatively less busy seasons
no doubt they were lying to keep people away
almost all the geysers, mudpots, etc. were behaving erratically.
some were changing color, odor, and greatly increasing in intensity
new ones were forming
the ground was cracking in some places and lots of steam was coming out
there were new streams of volcanic liquids all over the place.
one of the most terrifying things i saw was the aftermath of a massive acidic landslide
i was with my mom and a friend driving around the park after dark
the landslide must have happened just right before we arrived at the aftermath
you could tell that park workers had hastily laid down some cones and went to get help
the road had been washed away for seven miles
large mounds and bubbles were forming on the side of where the road used to be
at one point we got out to take a look
my friend touched some of the silty material the slide had left behind
it was so acidic it burned his hand
that's when we noticed it was starting to affect the soles of our shoes and the tires on our truck.
we got out of there as fast as we could
as we drove away tons and tons of USGS workers, park workers, and unmarked trucks went towards the slide
a matter of minutes later the sped away, going past us at at least 90-100 miles per hour
before we left the park we found out that the hotel near old faithful had been evacuated
old faithful, know for the regularity of its eruptions, had been erupting erratically and with such force that the hotel was being sprayed with boiling water
i lost count of how many miles we had to drive outside of the park before the trees stopped being dead
not long after we left, we heard on the news about a man who had mysteriously died in yellowstone's jail
no doubt he had seen some things he wasn't meant to
no words can do the things i saw there justice
the scope and scale of the abnormality can't be put into words
it's was a jarring and almost traumatic experience, and has stayed with me ever since
if you don't believe me, i would highly recommend traveling to the park after the current "evacuation" has ended
i doubt those trees have miraculously sprung back to life or that the animals have returned
some of the abnormal geologic things are probably still happening as well, especially with all these earthquakes happening.

breddy good if true

..and next week on things that never happened, "the holocaust"

neat story tho

well fugg me this just makes me wanna go there

Sage and report for hoax.

counter sage and gas yourself retard for not reading the thread

I find it very fucking odd considering people normally take a ton of pictures when visiting places like that.

LET IT SNOW

Sage and you are reported, too.

Counter sage once more buckaroo

I do know, it's going to be fucking rad, humanity has never seen anything like this before and were going to be in a position to record it in HD.

Sun lamp, hook it up to an exercise bike, problem solved.

Faggot is shit scared he's going to get eaten first.

Thank you user geologist son for your input, would you know anything about these seismographs being censored, is it a common thing, or has it gotten so bad they have to switch the things to regularly to keep it quiet?

I always figured that an evacuation when it actually happens is one those things they do so they make people think they are going to survive (lulz no) and not panic like crazy.

Whoa, a lot of people seem to drop dead in Yellowstone jails

Bitch please, we have one of these every week here.

It would have been a pre-quake, the big one doesn't just turn up, you always get a series of small ones before the big one and then after too.

Wew that is super spoopy.

What the fuck kind of sirens are those? Sounds like something from silent hill.

oops

Top Kek.

sorry for your lost

Kalki will return when the time is right. Don't let your memes be dreams.

Mentally deranged WN's hoping for a species extinction event.

Gas yourself already. I guess the Northwest Front White Homeland is now off the table. Right Adolf?

signaling about us being Adolf doesn't work here.

I see this in the spam all the time. Yet nobody from Holla Forums ever uses "WN's"

This can only mean one thing.

I literally just moved to south western Montana a week ago.

So this is why they are building that underground city in the Ozarks… it's totally out of harms way.

what are the odds the eruption is actually faked, that it's a nuke used to move people away from radiated farming/ rural lands into the safety of big cities closer to food distribution networks

I see it all the time. And you failed to address his question. Most of the deaths will be Whites.

Hitler wouldn't have given modern so called White Nationalists the time of day.

If it's a few miles underground, then yes it would be. Conveniently accessible by a surface that's literal hell.

Sweet, I'll just be in the heavy ash zone. Last summer when Washington got struck with massive Forrest fires, my whole town got pretty heavy with smoke and ash. It was pretty chill. Sunsets get pretty nuts as a result, too.

If there is a huge natural disaster,
(((they))) declare martial law.
Put us in fema camps.
Indefinitely.
This is it.
Ogre.

Imagine this thing getting nuked.

"If you buried [a nuke] in Yellowstone, deep enough and it was powerful enough to crack that magma chamber open … you'll just cause an extinction event. That's when the nuke wouldn't be the problem," commented Andrews. The ruinous power of the volcano would dominate the comparatively puny power of the bomb.

The lava from this supervolcanic eruption would likely be contained within the confines of the park, however the lava isn't humanity's biggest problem. It's the dust that is blown into the atmosphere. Plumes of cold ash would spew out from the ground for many hundreds of kilometers around. It would ruin crops and air traffic, resulting in isolation, health problems from the dust and food shortages. On top of this, the dust would be radioactive.

Time to start taking prepping seriously.

daily reminder, that instead of preparing for this catastrophe. Humanity as a whole was on the "feed a bunch of monkey food because they are so funnah" for the last 50 years or so. This was the major project of the whites. All that food, all those smart guys designing GMO foods, desalination plants. All just for more niggers.

Now this thing is going to blow and everyone is going to be caught up with their dicks in their hands. Nicely done whites! nicely done jews! Well fucking done.

The world pretty much ended with Fukishima m9, we're on borrowed time.

Anyone autistic enough to take OP's unsourced fearmongering bullshit as truth is suffering from a fluoride overdose and a calcified pineal gland.

Anyone autistic enough to not look further down the thread as to why we're all still here is suffering from extreme judaism

Ha, shows what you know, I have an inline defluoridation filter in my house. It also flows to a reservoir in my basement with enough MREs to last YEARS.

THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD POSING AS "SCIENCE" AND "HAPPENING"

sage all stupid fucking meaningless threads as they are a demoralization tactic

I live very close to raritan bay, surely I can find a way out, be it sneaking onto a cargo ship, or just boating to cuba.

Becoming a jew is a horrible fate.

Yeah I fuckin' wish, buddy. It's gonna be snowing volcanic materials around the globe for years, and it's gonna suffocate the oceans, kill off practically every major plant and animal species, and render above-ground sources of water undrinkable for years. The vast majority of the world's population will die, and civilization as we know it will collapse.

but get hype because humanity a shit anyway

Explain, Mr le edgy oh-noes nookz

muh humanfarm jewplanet hugboxzone

It looks like I might live, I just need to get on top of a mountain in a reasonable amount of time.

it's like it's meant to troll the population while they get tornadoed.

The RWDS volcano will kill more.

sage

bump

Reported.

nice meme friend, mind if i save it?

sage

nice meme friend, mind if i save it?

Chicago faggots.
the siren it to make their boring ass weather seem dangerous.

If hell had ice cream trucks, this is the melody they would play.

Jesus that filename is all sorts of incorrect

On the bright side, we'll be much more capable to deal with it, even if 90% of us die. The civilization after will at least be further along than just stone age apes

Florida fag here….

Lol i get to live

Name: YMR
Network: WY
Description: Madison River, YNP, WY, USA

few minutes ago.

Oh yay a jersey bro

So this will kill off exactly the part of the country that has the most people of German descent… sounds like a kike's wet dream.

Meme it

I'm mirin that scenary tbh fam

*scenery

I live right on the border between the dark orange and light orange zones of the map in OPs image

What the fuck does that mean? Will I feel mild 4.0 Earthquakes followed by a few days of thunderstorms do to ash clouds? Will fucking hot lava gush through my house? Will literally fuck all happen as the shock wave from the eruption gets drowned out by background noise from the usual 2.0/3.0s we get here in Southern California?

Oh wait, according to these I'll live, ash will obviously blow west on westerly winds from the Pacific ocean

Not even gonna lie, I currently reside in North Dakota, and we have been feeling earthquakes here for the last two months. Our local media is reporting on it, but anyone outside our border has no fucking clue what is happening.

Just a week ago we were hit with what felt like a 4.5 to 5.5.

There's like miles of roads leading to the Ozarks underground, apparently you can drive to the otherside of the country on those roads because the cave networks go on for hundreds of miles.

It means you are in a position to survive if you get your shi together and evacuate quickly into yellow.

I live in southern Missouri, right outside the Ozarks and we have a shit tone of cave systems both natural and man made, Missouri along with Tennessee have the most discovered cave systems in the entire united states.

MFW I'm outside the kill zone but still close enough to experience some apocalyptic ash rains

geyser is due to erupt in a few minutes nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html

I do wish yellowstone was more in the south so we could end all the inbred white trash over there but oh well.

You make me ashamed to be American. New England is for cucks, cunts and pseudo intellectual faggots.
Boston is a real piece of shit
Most of that 'white inbred trash' is actually pretty chill if you take the time to talk with em.

Do you even know what that word means? Nice buzzword.

Yet it is one of the greatest cities in the U.S

Maybe if you have no intellect and enjoy conversing with idiots.

All I know is I am superior to you. Most of America is a shithole. You're a fool to deny that. There are certain parts of America which are not though. New England is probably the best region in the U.S.

Where are you from? Let me guess some shithole like Kentucky or Alabama.

Liberal trash, words can have more than one meaning.

Have you been to Boston?

I've learned more from those 'idiots' than I have from learned people. There are some life skills that aren't taught, they are experienced and for their faults they have quite a bit of 'life experience'. Most of the shit you would think you have to teach to someone they just 'get'. In fact, it almost makes you feel stupid sometimes.

Try harder, Hint: I live further into the west.

Let it snow>>6061452
But soon the flames will fade and only Dark will remain.

fam…

Isn't it obvious what's happening?
You dug too deep.

Not the most reliable source but Infowars has a good rundown of what is happening

infowars.com/40-volcanoes-are-erupting-right-now-as-the-crust-of-the-earth-becomes-increasingly-unstable/#disqus_thread

I believe you fail to take into account the south's high negro population

I live in the pacific north west. Don't get me out of bed for anything smaller than 6.0. We have a nigh constant stream of earthquakes, it's not even novel anymore. Pack a bugout bag, have an escape route if you're on the coast and that's all you can do. Fuck it.

pnsn.org/earthquakes/recent/list

quakewatch.net/

Central California here, same shit, wake me up when we start getting regular 6.0s.

tfw Commiefornia will be spared.

You accidentally stumbled on a corrupt police force that literally kills their inmates.

I keep hearing that Russia could nuke Yellowstone and destroy The US? Is this silly or is there some truth behind it?

It's maybe hypothetically possible to trigger the volcano with nuclear weapons, but not by just dropping one on top of it.

Well, better start breeding lice.

Though the caldera's energy deposits are obviously magnitudes above it would not a Czar bomba cause far more fatalities than an eruption? Maybe there's merit in long term effects and subsequent larger range destruction of infrastructure but still it offers no decisive strategic advantage in a MAD situation.

Nuclear devices have to fission before they get dirty.
in itself, Pu 239 and U 235 is not that radioactive.

The threat of the volcano is more from the fimbulvinter it would cause.

Are you fucking with us? I thought Pu is so unstable it does not occur in nature or occurs in unusably low amounts.

Yeah, I pointed that out but still it would be pointless in a total nuclear exchange scenario and even if it gave a decade longer volcanuclear winter to the US it would still effect the entirety of the northern hemisphere, probably making Siberia completely uninhabitable.

So does Uranium 235.
Their fission products are much, much more radioactive, and much, much more dangerous.
Think about it: From the creation of these unstable elements to today there's been at least 100 billions of years, that's a huge amount of time for any element that's at least somewhat radioactive.

Yea, I agree, I can't see how it would be useful in a full exchange other than super villain signaling points.
A big exchange would cause it's own winter anyhow.

That would be 12-9 billion years. According to the dominant consensus the universe is less than 14 billion years old and our solar system is less than 11. Our sun cannot create heavier than iron elements, and neither can any star in a usable position during its lifetime. All heavier than iron elements are products of stellar deaths (novas and supernovas).

It would make sense for Muslims and/or (((domestic terrorists))) but in the case of Russia it would be a redundant MAD trigger unless they could conceal their involvement, there's no stealth in space for ICBM use and the closest theoretical scenario would be using their stealthiest strategic bomber Tu-160 lol penetrating deep into NORAD territory without being detected by paranoid Canoocucks and the largest and most technologically advanced Air Force in the word.

FL fag also.. Don't get too cocky that shit would cause a mass extinction and if half the state survives we would run out of food quick, hunt out all the game animals within 3 months and then once we run out of pesticide the fire ants will kill any farm operations we have going. Hell I have at least three species of fire ant in my back yard, 1 of which scientists claim haven't made it to FL yet. Even if the only problem we had was running out of pesticide the fire ant problem alone is enough to cause a mass extinction in FL. And then there is always the possibility of a tsunami from such a volcano. And the highest elevation is a pretty damn small area slightly west of orlando and its only 100 ft above sea level. Don't let hubris betray you.

And countless nuclear power facilities would be so damaged that meltdown would be unavoidable since the nation would be utterly crippled. And then let's say the entire east coast was mostly undamaged. The sheer pandemonium of the ensuing societal collapse… Can we reasonably assume the technicians working at these east coast nuclear facilities would have the foresight to stay long enough to power down the reactors instead of panicking and running to protect their families from the nigger hordes?

Whats your beef with fire ants?
Are they leaf eaters?

lol