Option 1 or Option 2?

Ok Holla Forumsros, i have a decision:
2 of my friends want to sell me a monitor but they are different.
Friend 1: A flat screen monitor= 50$
Friend 2: A CRT monitor=20$
Yes, you migth buy the flat screen one, BUT i cant get much money fast, so im tinking of buying the CRT one instead of the flat, just because i want to use my computer (i hate using the laptop of my brother).
So… Holla Forums plz tell me what is the best option.
(BTW: My english is not perfect)

Why don't you just kill them both and then you'll have two monitors for free?

Do you know what the resolution of the monitors are?

Flat: i think is 1920x1080?
CRT: maybe 1204x1204?

Take the flatscreen - better resolution

The 1080p monitor might be worth the extra investment if you want to be future proof.

I might also add that most youtube videos, movies and video games uses 16:9 aspect ratio

You're gonna pay more in electricity than the price difference in a few months with the CRT

LEL, and my mom said that the flat screen use more power than a air conditioner xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Friend 1: A flat monitor - better resolution. Wait till you have the money.

Patience is a virtue.

Verdict: Flatscreen

Now the only thing left to do in this thread is post tits…

Take CRT:
-the display is not blurred in fast scrolling
-military spy devices capture radiation from the CRT are almost not used or do not work
-soon it will be a high end product
-It can kill a man

So… i will turn intro a super hero?
xD

Ok, take ur tits…

Get a job and then get a real monitor.

I just about put my head through the screen trying to get close enough to see that pic

Is ilegal to work underage…(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Congratulations, you played yourself

Jew the guy selling the flat screen down to 40. Point out that it's used and someone else is offering you CRT for 20. Also consult craigslist.

"dae le >cube case amirite pc master race"

The specs inside are great. I love the case as an easy to use workstation. All 4 side panels come off and the GPU doesn't sag. It's made out of shitty aluminum that scratches though, and it's loud.

Nice pc m8

Easily the flat screen. The resolution is worth it.

Nice point, i will try that one… but craigslist is avaliable in latin america?

you must have a service where people can put up used shit for sale

steal a stolen one from a nigger

But what if nigger knifes me???????????????????????????????????????? (bump)

crts usually have better colors than lcds. dont buy cheap lcd panels they are shit.

Tell your mom that's shes best seen and not heard.

I literally threw out or gave away all my old CRT's when I sold my retro vidya collection. They all worked perfectly, and the one I gave away was thrown away in under a month because my friend had saved up enough money to buy a flat panel.

Anyone who says they are better for use with anything modern is an autist and should be ignored.

Checked

wat

For fucks sake

It depends on the brand of CRT.
If its a Professional Video Monitor or even an old Home PC monitor (I use a Commodore 1702 myself) then it will most likely give you a better picture than the flat screen

BUT
if its a shitty old department store TV (the ones with a lot of noise) then the flat screen will be the better deal

Old cheap CRTs are a dime a dozen OP

offer crt friend 10 dollars and offer flat monitor friend 30 problem solved