NO; YOU DID NOT

YOU DID NOT SEE SHIT

THE JEWS LIED
IT WAS A FUCKING HOAX.
NO PLANES NIGGER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY
kendoc911.wordpress.com/911disinfo/pentagon-disinfo/disinfo-video-a-missile-hitting-the-pentagon/
yankee451.com/?p=43
youtube.com/watch?v=-AGizrmkHPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The WTC never existed goy! All the pictures and videos and even memories you might have are fabrications by the evil right wing nazis!

hi Alex

Slow day?

I remember coming home from school and seeing this on TV. My mom and me wore so happy that day

Wot, source ?

its okay he saw it on the talmudvision

The information in the OP is obviously a disinformation campaign meant to ridicule conspiracy theories and to dissuade the public from even considering if they're legitimate.

MUH PR

got it on 4chon way back, but just did a reverse image search and theres this
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

Thanks for the video ! Never saw it before.

kendoc911.wordpress.com/911disinfo/pentagon-disinfo/disinfo-video-a-missile-hitting-the-pentagon/

/

Who benefited from fabricating a video that goes against the official narrative?

Ode To Yamasaki – Was the WTC architect a CIA asset?

Why is this man smiling? Have you ever wondered how the folks in the CIA go about constructing their buildings? Do they put out a bid request to the private sector, or do they have their own building department for such things or do they bring in the Army …

Was Yamasaki groomed to construct props for a thirty-year CIA con-job? Let’s review.

During a time when other West-Coast Japanese-Americans were being put in internment camps, with the help of a Detroit-based architectural firm with ties to the defense industry, Yamasaki was able to move his family from Seattle to New York City.

Shortly after World War II he designed buildings for the government and for the CIA, among others. Later he even designed a Federal Reserve Bank Building.

He had a reputation for designing buildings to the specifications of the client whether or not they made sense; being discreet and compliant where other architects might have balked.

The WTC was built to make a patriotic statement rather than to provide office space; the Twin Towers were marketed from the beginning as national icons on par with the Statue of Liberty, when actually they represented international capitalism, elitism and arrogance, everything for which our military and intelligence services stand.

Here’s to Minoru Yamasaki; a guy who helped build the props used to fool the world. Again.

Below is a partial list of his work:

National Personnel Records Center in Overland, Missouri
Commissioned: 1951
Completed: 1955
Overcome by fire 12 July 1973
Employees: 4,000
Acreage: nearly 5

Pruitt-Igoe Houses, St. Louis, Missouri
Commissioned: 1951
Completed: 1954
Dynamited 15 July 1972
Capacity: 12,000 residents
Acreage: 55 acres (34 still vacant)

World Trade Center, New York, New York
Commissioned: 1962
Completed: 1976
Bombed from parking garage 26 February 1993
Casualties: 6
Hit by airplanes 11 September 2001
Casualties: 2,823
Workers: 50,000
Acreage: 16 acres, redevelopment to be determined

yankee451.com/?p=43

I think that's a "fake" video.

TOTAL BULLSHITE

this video is the definitive evidence on the matter. shills will discourage you from watching.

hey fuckwad, it's not 2003 anymore. we're not stupid we know a plane didn't hit that shit.

lazy fuckin shill.

Are you seriously that retarded or are you just pretending?

Time stamp: 6:38
Factual evidence - no planes.
Final verdict - shilling.
This german vid analyzed the unreliable eye witnesses and the whole hoax. Combined with our all time favourite the jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=-AGizrmkHPs
A german robotic voice-over has to tell you what happend. Pathetic.

6,000,000 dead planes gassed to death by bug spray and burned in pizza ovens, only in new york baby, never forget the lampsades flying in the sky

The jews who could use it to discredit critics of the official narrative, a lot like the videos this hook-nosed demon is posting

Regardless of whether or not a plane hit the Pentagon, that video's an obvious fake.

Funny how the "Fakeologists", who are supposed to be so good at spotting supposed "TV Fakery", would fall for such a shitty fake.

hoax

back to reddit, shill. you're skills aren't good enough for this board.

There are decent arguments on both sides of the debate, it has nothing to do with "pr".

lol you're not good at this. learn to shill better. you have to be more believable.

your talking point should be saying a plane hit the wtc but not the pentagon.

you have to be a more believable gatekeeper, my new shill friend.

better luck next time. we already know a plane did not hit the pentagon. it's current year.

If anything I could see TPTB making such a video to see where it ends up, pretty effective way to pinpoint dissenters.

sage

Planes definitely hit the towers, but one may or may not have hit the Pentagon. That's the only conclusion anybody who takes an honest look at the evidence can come to.

you've been outed. reset your modem and try again. better luck next time.

No.
See

sage

back to reddit.

Get out of here, peasant.

The shills that try to cry about how it damages credibility are always hilarious. Nigger, people are either going to reject the evidence or look at it. If they are bluepilled then ALL of it sounds crazy to them.

It is especially funny when the supposedly damaging "crazy" theory is both possible and matches the evidence. There were no planes on 9/11. The planes you see are CGI.

sage

"NO PLANES" WAS THE GO-TO DISINFO SCAM TO HELP COVER UP 9/11 FROM DAY ONE

DON'T TOLERATE THIS KIKE KRAP, Holla Forums

Not very believable. Calling kike doesn't make it more believable either.

not a convincing argument, shlomo.

sage

Alex Shekel Jonestein was a 'planer' from day 1. This indicates lie in your post. Shut up peasant.

Keep it up, it was shills like you that caused me to be redpilled on this subject before. Your incessant saging and trying to hide the truth got me to look into it. I can always tell when a thread is super damaging to the narrative by how many shills immediately show up to sage.

Do you also agree with September Clues' claim that nobody actually died and the whole thing was faked with smoke machines?

So all this footage is completely fake, right?
By the quality of your posts you seem like a poorly payed shill.
The planes did hit the towers, but there were explosives planted in the buildings that caused them to collapse, including WTC 7, not the jet fuel from planes or debris.

sage

of course. if the planes didn't exist than the victims were made up. do more research.

sage

Sage isn't a downvote and neither something of relevance. You stop bumping a thread.

See

The victims in the supposed plane were a fraud. They didn't existed - just like the planes. Nice 'real evidence'.

it's the only argument you shills have at this point.

sage

I do not agree with that. They blew the buildings up. They faked some of the victims in the lists, the buildings were empty, but they leveled those buildings. No planes were used though.

The memechanics of 9/11 do not matter. Who orchestrated it does. And it was the kikes. I dont care if jet fuel melts steal beams or the mini nuke theory is correct. What i care about is the kikes had 3600 some odd american civilians murdered for an insurance scam and to provide cause for a hugely profitable war, for them, in which tens of thousands of americans were maimed and killed and whilst these able bodied alphas were away they orchestrated a beta kike takeover of american culture.

Gas them all.

sage

When you come in just to sage, and your post content is nothing but sage then it is a downvote and a shill cockblock. How fucking stupid do you think I am?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REPLYING TO THIS GARBAGE THREAD AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT SAGING???

SAGE AND REPORT

He’s perpetrating it.

Because I'm not a faggot ass shill like yourself.

sage

thanks for doing the redpilling for us. you're encouraging people to look deeper. thank you.

Pretty fucking stupid. You are right about the topic. But please for the love of god try to wrap your head around what i said.
Please peasant. Dont make me laugh.

sage

If nobody died, why does it even matter? It's obvious that the jews are just a bunch of innocent little angels who would never kill a single goy.

You aren't going to convince anybody that 9/11 didn't happened. But by all means, keep trying Moshe.

So

Isn't exactly saging as a downvote and to cockblock? Choke on a bowl of dicks you kike.

sage

keep trying friend.

sage

This user is right. Every 9/11 thread gets derailed into Plane or No Plane. We need to focus more on outing the orchestraters behind the event.

sage

Why should i justify somebody who is saging? Report and hide him. Jesus fucking christ … your newfagness pisses me off.

Why do you think people dying was the goal? And the people who would have been dying are intimately involved with the tribe, why would you believe they would just be sacrificed? The goy sacrifices happened in Iraq.

The point of 9/11 was to usher in the "terror threat" and begin the transition toward the one world government. It wasn't to just kill some random people in a building. The event was highly symbolic and planned since the construction of those buildings. Exactly 33 years after their construction they were brought down.

Also I wouldn't say nobody died. I think it is foolish to go "it was all real!" or "none of it was real!". False dichotomy. Some of it was real, and some of it was fake. The planes were definitely fake.

I don't know, why did you try? Oh, but now you're pretending like you didn't.

Reporting does nothing, the hotpockets are shills, and as for hiding I think I'll start with hiding your posts.

is this a advanced version of the FLAT EARTH bullshit?

Blow your brains out.

:^)

sage

same shit everytime. get some new material.

Just like that fag preacher who wrote fag on his cake some people make shit up to "help"

sage

The main thing these shills are protecting isn't the truth on 9/11. It is that the media is complicit in fabricating news on this scale, which they are. An overwhelming majority of news that you get is fabricated entirely.

True, but that isn't the point. The point is deception and control of the narrative.

A lot of Holla Forumsacks claim they know this, but then act bluepilled everyday with hundreds of bullshit stories perpetuated by the media.

Our media is not much different from the Ministry of Truth in Orwell's 1984.

Flat Earth is more plausible tbh.

sage

sage

i'm getting some very conflicting messages in this thread

it is a good day to shill

sage

go watch september clues and things will be clearer for you.

Neither is "no plane".

There are tens of thousands of witnesses.

No there are not. There are a few "witnesses" who get interviewed, and absolutely no one you can find yourself who can say for certain they saw a plane hit the buildings. Those "witnesses" that get interviewed are actors.

go watch september clues.

This is skipping way too many steps for any normal person to believe, and is just going to make everything think you're crazy. You don't start out by telling people the holocaust didn't happen, you show to them that it would have been impossible for any of the gas chambers to function as gas chambers. You don't tell people there were no planes, you show them the only three cases in history where a concrete and steel structure has collapsed due to fire.

Both are true.

Fuck. Meant that planes hit but controlled demolition brought buildings down.

go watch september clues.

nope, still not a good argument.

Go watch alien man.

ok.

This thread is a clusterfuck and you should be all be ashamed.

if i had a genie in a bottle. and just one wish. it would be to know the truth about the secrets of our government. to know the truth of 9/11, and the pedophilia, and the occult

RETARD ALERT

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU WISH FOR UNLIMITED WISHES

sage

THE REASON WHY AMERICAN GOVERNMENT DID NOT COLLAPSE ON 9/11 IS BECAUSE YOU WENT HOME AND WATCHED TELEVISION. THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU BELIEVE YOU SAW ANY PLANES ON 9/11 IS BECAUSE YOU WENT HOME AND WATCHED TELEVISION. THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU BELIEVE ANYONE DIED ON 9/11 IS BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU ON TELEVISION. IT WAS A JEWISH HOAX TOTAL FABLECRAFT, IT IS WHAT JEWS DO

Why wouldn't you wish for the ability to control minds, then force the kikes to tell you? Then you can tell them all to kill themselves, and collect a harem of beautiful wives.