MOST RAGE INDUCING VIDEO IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET

I have never. Ever. Watched something so absolutely blood boiling. I have literally no words.

sage and reported

whoops sage and reported

neckbeard please

explain to me why I am not allowed to vent about a racist video towards whites?

this man is representative of the hatred blacks hold for whites in the 21st century and do so with impunity

Holla Forums is not your personal site you fucking Kikes.

But ya know, pee-pee tingles sell.

Sage and hidden this clickbait

dont give the nigger any views

Just to add:

Stop calling yourselves red pill, you are so gullible.

Stop bringing this kike up. Let her fade away. You're only feeding her bullshit.

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

I am a white male who frequents pol and just wanted to vent.

why are you so eager have to alienate everyone ?

You've just revealed you're power level, faggot.

sage

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

A nice natsoc girl do not dress like degenerate.

im not mad about evalion. I dont care about her, she's a shill too.

I AM MAD AT THE GUY IN THE FUCKING VIDEO!

I am not shilling for fucks sake, I am just mad

samenigger

forgot to sage

Honestly, we just shouldn't discuss thus girl anymore, it has caused way too much divisiveness and angst, I personally she's a good way to red pill normals and nothing more but she doesn't really need to be on the board right now, her drama is over.

Cheap theatrics aside the guy just isn't very intelligent the video doesn't create much rage or butthurt at all even your typical uneducated Australian can make better troll videos here is a better video. This video recorded on a potato by a technologically illiterate person it is far superior.

Not everyone, user. Just you and your gay shilling of this bitch. We're tired of it.

You're not one of us. Go post this shit on reddit.

I dont even know what you mean

pol is such a paranoid place

I am not sure exactly what standards you;re trying to hold me to but i was just innocently posting a video

its so discouraging trying to get along with pol autists

if you actuallly watch the video youll see that it is INDEED the most rage inducing video ever made

I would say thats worthy pf a post on pol

this is a fucking image board, please stop taking it so seriously

Cool. You've identified "the problem."

Now take your disdain, shove it up your arse and fuck right off.

wow now im in the twiligt zone. i dont care about evalion and this video isnt even really about her. its this black guy's smug attitude that chaps my willy

Okay kiddo.

How have these apes figured out how to use computers? Are white traitors helping them??

ᛁᚷᚾᚩᚱᛖ ᛏᚻᛖ ᚠᛁᛚᛏᚻ ᛞᛁᚾᛞᚪ
ᛗᚩᚩᚾᛗᚪᚾ ᛁᛋ ᚩᚾ ᛁᛏ

this is why white people will be nothing more than a cartoon meme in 100 years

look at how fucking divisive and bitter you are

you can have pol user

it's all yours! how fucking glorious

NOT

AN

ARG

U

M
E
N
T

funny, but still sagu/reportu for eceleb dogshit.

Back to reddit you go, Goldberg.

The hand is quicker than the eye, user.

This stuff is day one tier guerilla marketing and subversion 1304.

It's almost like you don't even into hatebait yet.

Bye nigger.

You're a nigger, you've been arrested before, you've heard the saying "everything you say can and will be used against you", right? Oh wait, you're a nigger, you don't really understand what that means. My mistake.

Evalion is a shill / controlled opposition / psyops. Don't watch her fuckin videos

We need to ban ppl who post anything evalion related

ᛁᚷᚾᚩᚱᛖ ᛏᚻᛖ ᚠᛁᛚᛏᚻ ᛞᛁᚾᛞᚪ
ᛗᚩᚩᚾᛗᚪᚾ ᛁᛋ ᚩᚾ ᛁᛏ

You'd be so transparent if it weren't for your melanated skin.

her channel has been taken down

Fucking newfag detected.

Evidence?

Yes you're right me narrating what is happening to you isn't an argument it is an observation. Very good maybe eat one of your bananas as a reward?

lol

polception

y'all snownbords don;t even know what's real or not anymore

Too many impotent raging mgtow faggots on this board lately. Here.

>>>Holla Forums5773807

Evidence of what?

so who is pol for exactly?

SAGE AND IF YOU FUCKING REPLY KYS. THIS CUNT IS A NON ISSUE AND EVEN GEX SAYS SHE DOES MORE GOOD THAN HARM. STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT E CELEBS YOU FUCKING NORMIES.

That she's a shill/controlled opposition/psyop.

(Dopple Czeched)

Thanks m80

You must be a new hire.

wonder if she has ever had sex

Do you mind actually answering my question instead of dodging it?

I don't see how me guessing (accurately) what you are doing is anything like inception.

Speaking of reality no one took your bait of you pretending to be a Holla Forums user and now people are here just to shitpost and laugh at you others are telling you to fuck off because you used the thumbnail of that girl that they don't want to see in your video.

Just had to spell that out… I'm sure you would have came to the same conclusion eventually.

BTW whites are the kindest masters if all the whites vanished overnight Arabs/Asians would wipe out negros to the last man.

bro you have just proven yourself to be schizophrenic. literally.

I am not a shill. I was just here to rage post, get a few responses and get on with my day.

why would I shill a video on pol of all places? so I could get a shitload of dislikes? seems a little counterproductive, no?

you are mentally ill. in fact, at least half of you are.

call a spade a spade - I am a bad poster, I can deal with that. but a shill? nah, I don;t have time to go on shit-tier image boards and shill for tiny YouTube channels.

bump for trump

wew lad

booty

this place is hilarious

The only reason nigs hate Whites (other than petty, base envy of course) is that we refuse to beat them back into work and submission. We refuse to take responsibility FOR them. We refuse ownership. They're fucking pissed about it, and this is just another shit-testing, rebellious nog making a cryptic request for some (any) white man to come put him back in line.

But, it's like current year and what not. We don't want them as slaves. We don't really even want their sorry assess for employ. It's time they accept their status as universally undesirable and return to Africa for mass extinction.

They know it. We know it.

Black Lives Don't Matter

Where?

rocking everywhere

I sure dont see it

go back to halfchan OP

EBOLION PANCAKE ASS CONFIRMED

So I should humour you and think you discovered some video from some negro with 100 views on YT and then decided to post said video here because the video made you angry?

That is extremely improbable also if you consider this imageboard shit tier why would such a video make you angry? Why would you even be watching Holla Forums related videos? Talk about contradicting yourself see how I provided evidence of something before making the claim of you contradicting yourself? Pretty good huh.

Try to do that before you make baseless accusations on the mental state of others. People with over twice your IQ were paid a lot of money to test my mental state in order to screen me for a high pressure and responsibility job and they provided me with a clean bill of mental health.

So your comment is scientifically proven to be incorrect whereas mine is based on an educated observation (bet you wish you could do that huh).

The Chinese version of Rhodesia will not be the breadbasket of Africa rather a death-knell for negros in Africa.

Fuck off nigger. Get a real job.

How is this rage inducing? It made me laugh. The chimp even has bananas and made monkey noises.

Saged, reported, filtered for constantly trying to push Evalion related garbage.

conservative/racist women are the new gamer girls.

nothing to see here.

Reported.

Toby comes to Holla Forums claiming he wants a discussion, which is to say (((ulterior motives))), but Toby's ego doesn't know that Holla Forums is toying with his subconscious. Uh-oh, now Toby just realized that the famous degenerate white girl's lyrics have (((deeper meanings))).

i doscovered the vid because I was looking for evalions channel only to see its been taken down

Keep it to the cyclical