Redpills on Transexuals

Transexuality seems to be the next progressive shouting point, I have done a little research on it when people I knew wanted to take pills and I warned them not to.

I'll first state the things I've noticed, the first is the biggest elephant in the room

1) The vast majority of transsexuals are males going to female

I've never, ever met a female to male transexual yet I've met a decent few that were male to female and they ALL share common quirks

2) All the male to female transsexuals I've met could be called 'failed men'

It's harsh, but they all performed poorly in life, they were not masculine [mainly out of a lack of trying] and failed in masculine categories, almost always being unemployed, depressed and generally taking up hobbies that depressed young males do [lots of videogames and lots of anime] which only exacerbate those issues

I think these two things are very important.

The modern western world has had a 'war' on male identity. It's very, very hard to be masculine yet women still value the masculine male just as much as before, the feminized male is not attractive in any way to the biological female so these 'failed' men are useless to society. They see how our matriarchal society lavishes privileges on the females and punishes the masculine males and as a result of depression they seek a solution through becoming female.

I've seen a few 'ideas' put forward yet every one I've seen has been refuted. The idea that M2F transgenders have a 'female' brain has, I'm fairly certain, been proven wrong. In the fact that for a start we do NOT understand the brain in any way enough depth to make this call and secondly because there have been studies that have shown no differences between many M2F trans and normal heterosexual males, whereas there have been shown differences between a Homosexual male brain and a Hetero/M2F brain in relation to certain sexual stimuli.

Secondly I don't accept that these people have depression because they're transgendered, I think they believe they are transgendered because of their life problems and they take a fetish or something similar to an obsessive level because of a lack of anything else within their lives.

Lastly the treatment makes no sense, you don't give an anorexic person weight reduction because they have an irrational obsession, why is a man who thinks they are a women not the same. They will never be happy, just like an anorexic, and the stats on post-op suicide prove it, reassignment surgery has basically no effect.

Thoughts, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

tgmentalhealth.com/tag/prevalence/
youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE
youtube.com/watch?v=VuWpRaEwh-k
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ts-eymcCRs
youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where the fuck have you been? They're just about done normalizing this transgender bullshit. They're just about ready to move on to either pedophilia or bestiality.

They're just beginning to push it now.

There's still a hesitation as to whether it's acceptable to give shitlord men the same progressive stack level as women or if its worth it for the trade off of being able to force young boys to take oestrogen pills.

Funny thing about the faggots, whichever their letter in the LGBT thing happens to be, they start out saying they're just born the way they are as though it's genetic, and then they want people to convert to their ways. After pedophilia and bestiality is added to that conglomeration of faggot rights movement, and the effort to do that is already starting, religion will be put on the chopping block in earnest.

They've been pushing it for months now.

Months are not a long length of time

In the interest of accuracy, do you have a source on that? Any kind of stats at all? Your personal anecdote doesn't really mean much man.

From one study

"3,509 individuals accessed the survey and 3,474 respondents completed the survey.
Gender Assigned at Birth
The majority of respondents (76%, n = 2648) reported that their assigned gender at birth
was male. Twenty-three percent (n = 807) reported their assigned gender at birth as
female."

e.g. a 3:1 ratio of M2F as opposed to F2M

tgmentalhealth.com/tag/prevalence/

A few small studies and a lot are older but the ratios generally agree with the one above.

They commit suicide, a ton.

My "dad" blew his brains out about a year ago after he "transitioned"

Really? After six or so months local, state, AND Federal governments are weighing in on it, and you think months aren't long enough? OK.

Story time?

What a faggot. Im sorry for you user

That's kinda badly worded, but basically we all already know this. This is what makes them so despicable though. If they're hoping they can flee into womanhood, they first oughta know there is actually reason to. So they've noticed that things are artificially coined unfavourably to ebil cis het white men like them and rather than then calling out the lies for what they are, simply try to 'jump ship' so to speak. They really are such pathetic excuses for human beings

PS What are you sliding?

Where did all the conspiritards come from

sure, why the hell not.
b

After that, I called the police and moved to live with my mother.

The weird thing is, I didn't feel sad, I just felt disapointed that the person who took time to raise me indulged in a dangerous lifestyle, and ended his own life instead of getting help.

Funny I know more female to male transexuals (one to be exact) than otherwise (absolutely none).

Why does miniscule minority trigger supposedly redpilled men is beyond my understanding. Most people go their entire lifes without meeting a single transexual. Only way to meet one is th either be extremely "lucky" or actively seek them out.

You likely share his faggot suicidal gene, so please have a vasectomy. Don't worry, I am willing to provide your wife with fine quality semen free of charge.

Not about transsexual, but gays/lesbians. And since all transsexuals are gay it's pretty relevant.

I go to an Liberal Arts Uni that has a lot of these types. inb4 liberal, it's a small country so there's not much choice since my department is under these cucks. I do computer stuff though.
I've never met a lesbian or gay person that has been.
A.) Like that since birth.
B.) Hasn't had some problem at home, usually an abusive father/mother and then a single mother family.

It is a mental illness where a gay becomes overly attached to males in their lives and seeks their protection since hey didn't have a strong disciplined one in their early years.
With women it's usually men phobia because their mothers like fuck ups that they were were bashing all men because of their poor choices in life. Father was a drunk/beater/hung himself so they take the safe bet and settle for a butch..

And not only is society recognizing this as normal. It's encouraging it by making this shit popular.
The end game is of course reducing the birth rate of whites and cucking them with dindus and snackbars.

transition is carrying out the disease to its logical conclusion. i think its a combo of crap in the food and water, depressive internet use, and jewish intellectuals pushing another form of degeneracy.

I've never been suicidal, so I'll be providing it for my wife instead, unless of course research shows otherwise
;^)

I've met quite a few FTM because I used to play quite a lot of vidya especially with halfchan groups which tended to put you into contact with more than others.

In everyday, walkabout life I've met one which was a decently passable F2M but with the exception of being like 6'6" and some masculine features which made it more humorous than anything else

So do you guys think the astronomical suicide rates of trannies is due to the same kind of depression that caused them to transition in the first place, or is it due to a "what have I done" moment of clarity that they mutilated themselves over a fetish / fad that they eventually grow out of and can never reverse the process?

'Transgenderism' is a mental disorder, if it goes undiagonzed, it will kill the one suffering from it.

Do not feed their delusional minds.

Tell "transgenders" to get psychiatric help & counseling or they'll kill themselves while costing society a ton of time & resources.

Video related. Couldn't embed it. It was already posted here somewhere
youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE

watch this doc (it's being shown in colleges now, and presumably high schools as well) and you'll want to shoah all the degenerates in the west with your bare hands

there's also a better quality torrent on kat dot cr I believe

Why not tell them to kill themselves to expedite the process?

Was forced to watch this freshman year in college.
How the human race has fallen…

same thing as cutting. no bleeding some did not help the mental condition at all

Transitioning in most studies I've seen does absolutely nothing to the suicide rate. It's often hard to find - but you can find studies from a few years back before huge amounts of SJW cancer that point to worrying stats on post op transexuals

The long and the short of it is the suicide rates are basically 70-80%.

I don't understand why it's being pushed as an operation. You dont' give people with anorexia weight reduction surgery, you don't give bodybuilders with dysmorphia steroids, why give someone with the same problem with their penis the equivalent operation.

What I find strange is a very significant amount of M2F trannies end up in sexual partnerships with…..Other M2F trannies.

You could do that, but you'd get flak for it.
If they go through the surgery, they're statistically as good as dead.

not on h8chan 14m88

you cannot be sexual when you mutilate genitals and poison your body with hormones.
we can thank the sexual revolution for creating a world were sex means 'simultaneous stimulation of sensitive organs for the purpose of orgasm'.
ITS SODOMY, NOT SEX.

gender is literally a social construct (not tumblr) meaning how closely ones personality matches those of their sex.
when people are called a girly-boy or tomboy etc. they are having their gender addressed.
so to sjws, if gender is 'fluid' to begin with, how does it make sense that one 'transitions'?
this is a variation on the 'if race isn't real, how does racism exist?'.

DO NOT TRY TO REASON WITH THESE PEOPLE.
SHOW THEM YOUR ARE SUPERIOR TO THEIR MASTERS.
TELL THEM THAT TRANNIES ARE GODLESS HUMANS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS AND THAT THE DOCTORS AND SURGEONS WHO ENABLE WILL ROT IN THE EIGHTH CIRCLE OF HELL.

The people you will argue with will recite platitudes (spoken with lisp) "it doesn't effect you~ if two people consent its fine".
They are morally and spiritually DEAD, they seek not LOGOS.

If you wish to take the rational approach, perhaps address the tiny fraction of people born with hormone disorders and how they generally seek NORMAL GENDER ROLES FOR THEIR SEX.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuWpRaEwh-k
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ts-eymcCRs
youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8
[common filth]

Sorry about having a fucked up father, user.

How did he get into that shit?

Spend a month with them and say with a straight face that they aren't mentally ill. It can't be done.

Let me tell you a story, Holla Forums. I have certain /d/egeneracy that caused me, a ways back, to find myself in a skype group filled with transexuals and various other sexual deviants. They'd chat, form little insular cliques inside of the group, talk about how they just got 'tittyskittles' and various other shit related to them transitioning. All I ever did was observe. Most people in the group were strange, but presented as relatively sane, within the bonds of sanity for the /d/ board. Pozzed opinions about everything, but it came with the territory.

Exclusively, they were MtF trannies and fag hags helping them along. There was me and two other nontranny observers, and a a genuinely insane fag hag with Multiple Personality Disorder as the main characters, bespeckeled with about 20 trannies.

Three months passed. The MPD fag hag had become the most popular of the group and its de-facto leader, by virtue of accepting everything that everyone did with open arms in some sort of motherly way. Wanting to capture her attention, several of the trannies, spontaneously, developed 'alters.' Two of these trannies nurtured these into genuine multiple personalities. Over the course of three months, we had 5 suicide attempts from different trannies in the group.

Not only that, but to fit in with the main aspect of their social interaction, the two guys who were observing with me suddenly discovered that they'd always had feminine feelings inside of them just wanting to get out, 'as long as they could remember.' One of them's dead now, having gotten sexual reassignment surgery and realizing it just made him a deformed freak rather than a woman.

We're killing these people because we're afraid as a society to tell them no. They would honestly be better off forced to live in secret, wearing bras under their suits, then get what they want and realize they feel more wrong than ever before.

he told me over dinner, straight out of the blue.
he claimed he "found out" when he was 4 years old, which is a load of horseshit if you ask me.

I figured it was a form of a mid-life crisis, mainly for attention.

My sincerest condolences.

your mods are sissy faggots. we own this board now nigger nigger nigger nigger