WW3 : China’s blunt warning to America

‘We’re ready for repeat of Korean War or Vietnam if U.S. military stirs up any conflict in South China Sea’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600609/China-warns-U-S-ready-repeat-Korean-War-Vietnam-American-military-stirs-conflict-South-China-Sea.html

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/l-todd-wood-nato-ex-deputy-russia-will-invade-balt/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Peking_(1900)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Great_Migration_(African_American)
archive.is/KBhN8
cnn.com/videos/world/2016/04/27/russia-loves-trump-pkg-pleitgen.cnn
news.usni.org/2014/11/10/new-chinese-stealth-fighter-relies-russian-jet-engine
bbc.com/news/technology-36340514
money.cnn.com/2016/05/20/technology/china-social-media-fake-posts-strategy/
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/20/its-time-for-tougher-u-s-pushback-against-chinas-maritime-misconduct.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-02-09/taiwan-developer-arrested-on-suspicion-of-negligence/7153772
s.bsd.net/aamweb/main/page/file/a2f07fbe82f14e4b8c_xtm6bvc5c.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/18/is-war-with-china-inevitable/
cnbc.com/2016/05/20/china-steel-overcapacity-war.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/china-denies-exporting-cans-of-human-meat-to-african-supermarkets-a7039306.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-19/china-seen-faking-488-million-internet-posts-to-divert-criticism
faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
aapt.org/aboutaapt/2013-US_Physics-Team_pr20130510.cfm
imo-official.org/team_r.aspx?code=USA&year=2014
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html
stats.ioinformatics.org/results/2014
goldenkeyfestival.com/composition_winners.html
archive.is/WUl3Q).
archive.is/i2GRd).
archive.is/S89pX
shanghaiist.com/2008/12/27/chinese_nationalism_indoctrination.php
archive.is/fKsyp),
archive.is/FfvkT
globaltimes.cn/content/673997.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, that ambiguous article about the Queen, Putin's warning and now the chinks. I'm starting to actually believe that we're heading for World War if this keeps up.

I'm a Chinese.

1. how many people are even willing to die for their country these days
2. do we need millions of soldiers with all the toys we have these days?

We ain't fighting you for no jews. Our battle is within our borders.

1. millions for each, probably.
2. For an invasion of China? depends weather US follow the geneva convetion or not.

NatSoc whites don't give a shit about the South China sea, we must first purge the subhumans from our own countries, including the gooks. Conquering Asia and exterminating gooks will come much later.

Whelp, then get ready for World War 3, anons!

donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform

"Strengthen the U.S. military and deploying it appropriately in the East and South China Seas. These actions will discourage Chinese adventurism that imperils American interests in Asia and shows our strength as we begin renegotiating our trading relationship with China. A strong military presence will be a clear signal to China and other nations in Asia and around the world that America is back in the global leadership business."

OK, China. WWIII won't be anything like Korea or Vietnam. These fucking chinks are barking up the wrong tree. They've never been capable in a war and that's isn't going to suddenly change. Especially with Russia's aging military.

Any direct invasion of a nuclear power means going nuclear, no avoiding it. This will be all about direct engagements on proxy nations until it inevitably gets out of control.

Fuck that. China has more freedom than we do here in Canada. They may be commies but they're actually doing a lot of shit right.

White people should never fight each other or the other civilized races (Asians) again. The barbarians and their Jewish masters are the ones attacking us.

You mean kike interests overseas?

Note: East Asians, not shitskins

Like guantanamo bay or bombing hospitals and weddings in 5-6 different countries in middle east and africa?

Only the kikes would benefit from a war between the USA and China, what we really need to do is clear the subhumans from our own countries first.

And the kikes will be the ones to start the war as usual. Get rid if the kikes and there won't be a war, or subhumans.

No they're not.

That's just not a theater they can win. You can't do the same sort of attrition warfare at sea.

The fact that China would be state actor miring down a superpower is retarded.

Russia has pretty capable military, one of the best out there. Russia+China will be a challenge to NATO.

"NATO ex-deputy: Russia will invade Baltics within a year, threaten nuke war"

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/l-todd-wood-nato-ex-deputy-russia-will-invade-balt/

Russia and China will work together if war breaks out.

I don't know who to root for, but I know a massive bloodbath is needed. The cancer needs chemo

Well, if China goes to war against the US, those who will fight on the American side will mostly be niggers, faggots, women and trannies. I ecpect most real men who are jew wise will try to dodge the draft because fuck being a pawn for ZOG.

This.

You have your head up your ass. Seriously, either you are a shill or an idiot who doesn't know the first thing about what's really going on in China.

Russian here. We only have bad relations with the West because you are ruled by a bunch of kikes who are still butthurt about the pogroms. We hate gooks more than anybody and will gladly ally with the U.S. under Trump.

Reminder that Russians and Americans jointly conquered and looted Beijing only a century ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Peking_(1900)

|
|>
|
|

This is what we should be looking for, to close ties with whites in Russia. Not even the USSR was at ease with those retards, even planning to nuke them back in the late 60s.

Source: Sputnik Putlor News

We have been in a new cold war since 2010. Time to wakey wakey, its 2016.

The way I see it, this is total, complete shit and sadly it confirms some of my suspicions. This brewing War, or rumors of War are the endgame. We (the Whites) will be destroyed within it one way or the other, and after we are gone as an effective culture/race the globalists WILL turn their eyes towards Asia, and towards China. You will be reduced to slaves.

Chinabro, this isn't a War of simple goals and it's not a simple conflict. Not a single one of us wants such a thing. We need to purge our own lands, reinstitute legitimate culture and rebuild our identities and civilization. These are all internal goals.

WW3 would be a complete disaster for anything even resembling freedom or just genuine humanity. It would be about total and global domination of the few, a nightmare. The true end of culture and civilization.

Anyway, my idea goes as follows (in regards to Europe):

In short a WW3 scenario in which the West fights for liberalism and so on is a lose-lose situation for us whites.

But what I'm desperately trying to communicate is that without us, or to be precise with our downfall you too are fucked. These animals who are in charge are insatiable and they will stop at nothing to enslave us all. In a manner of speaking if you are black, Asian or any other non-white ethnicity and you are anti-white or more subtly liberal you are essentially saying "Please, make me your slave."

I'm not saying we should dominate nor am I into the master race business, but it's painfully obvious that in a way we're in this together, and to side with whoever they are is the purest expression of evil nature. Or a very degraded, animalistic one.

If you're trying to call me out as a kike, just say it. You aren't clever.

This is what happened in the U.S. during both world wars, white men left to fight overseas and when they returned they found their neighborhoods infested with niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Great_Migration_(African_American)

Faggots all of you.
archive.is/KBhN8

It's about time.

Putin's Russia hates the west though. I don't think Russia will ally with NATO Americucks.

cnn.com/videos/world/2016/04/27/russia-loves-trump-pkg-pleitgen.cnn

The Cold War, strategically speaking - did not really end, Russia just fell out of the game from 1991-2004. Only the ideological angle vanished. Centre vs the Periphery, that's our cold war.

If China and the US went to war, the world would end.

Not even talking about nukes. The amount of cyber sabotage and biological warfare that would go on would be insane.

You are massively overestimating gooks, they are a race of timid and uncreative ant-people. Once we get the kikes out of our institutions and we are again able to directly act in our own interests the gooks will easily be swept aside.

Cool, so a repeat they like normally do with losing and horrifyingly high casualties as normal. Cool!

There is, among all those various parts of the world who serve their people, a kinship of sympathy, as there is such a kinship among those who labour for the destruction of peoples. - Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Things have changed since then, chinks have powerful military today. On top of that they have nukes and with Russia as ally they would pose a serious threat to NATO.

But without ethics. You think that China isn't creating biological weapons by experimenting on their own people? They will gladly spit on the Geneva Convention when the time comes.

and add Iran for sure and maybe India.Indians hate pakis and pakistan is a us province now

You must be living in another world.

Is it a coincidence that none of these places have a Rothschild owned central bank?

The US has no chance against China. US soldiers are accostumed to "fight" sitting comfortably in their high-tech planes and dropping bombs on helpless sandniggers. Their army is composed of faggots, women and inmigrants. Their morale would abolutely break the secone they have to deal with real combat.

Their only hope is nukes, but China has nukes too and it would be MAD in that case, and if it came to bets I'd say China has a much better chance of recovering from such a thing.

That's assuming NATO and BRICS don't take part in that fight. In such a case the ZOG would get absolutely steamrolled.

They even have a very active participation in the IMF and the World Bank, both ZOG institutions.

Here's an actual scenario, both countries engage in economic warfare, through currency manipulation, until one or both simultaneously collapse. This has been going on for decades now.

Participation != Owned

True, and China seems to be winning that fight.

It's not merely participation, several chinks have been presidents of both the IMF and the World Bank.

Chinks are small docile subhumans, one white man is worth ten chinks on the battlefield. They are also completely reliant on Russia for their military technology, they cannot into jet propulsion.

news.usni.org/2014/11/10/new-chinese-stealth-fighter-relies-russian-jet-engine

They are few small nukes with primitive gook delivery systems. They can easily be intercepted.

There is no natural reason for Russians to be allied with gooks, this is just a cold war anachronism that will fade away soon.

An East Asian has never developed a technology by themselves, they rely on theft of white intellectual property for all of their technological progress. The only way that gooks will get advanced biological weapons is by stealing them from our labs. This is why gooks must be purged from our societies ASAP, literally every gook who has U.S. security clearance is a spy.

Are chinks completely uncapable of empathy? Jesus fucking christ I hope WW3 destroys China.

Chinknigger please

Forget about a hot war, all we need to do is put up trade barriers. A trade war between the US/China would crush China in a matter of weeks. The entire class of workers laid off would rebel and overthrow the central government. This is why the chicoms spend twice as much on internal security than they do on their military. They are scared shitless of being overthrown. All their military blustering is show for their domestic market, the leaders of China aren't stupid enough to kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

The US on the other hand would go through a period of high inflation (similar to the Carter years) but we will survive and factories/jobs will increase in the US. China would be fractured again like it has in the past and would revert inward, yet again. TBH this is going to happen anyway, China goes through these cycles periodically where they open up to outside trade, the coasts get rich and the interior agrarian population is still dirt poor (~800m of them) leading to political revolution. They have tried to head off this problem by investing heavily in the interior but the only thing they ended up with was ghost cities owned by costalites.

And no we would not be harmed by China trying to sell the treasuries they hold, if anything they would sell them back to us at a discount (the Trump plan).

The South China Sea is a flashpoint zone, and neither side is going to give an inch. (So long as the USA is not being run by a Democrat).

The wrong way to deal with China's aggression is appeasement. As Trump says, they only respect strength. One needs to call their bluff and presumably 50/50 they'll either back off, or start a War.

Not only that, they also defile our glorious overlord Kek.
The only good gook is a dead gook.

your ignorance is worthy of an exterminatus

The chinks dismember and eat them alive.

That Dog pic could easily be Vietnam,their subhumanist culture is easily interchangeable!!

That's literally chinks skinning NATO soldiers alive and feeding their women.

This.

I don't trust a single one of them. Back when I was bluepilled I dated a Chinese American girl while living in China. She spent most of her life in the US but even though she called herself "American" she worked for wall street banks and admitted to having no problem stripping out US companies and shipping their production to China. She said "well I'm chinese too hehe, and if things ever get bad in the US I'll just stay in China." They are very Jew-tier in that respect. Sovereignty for me but not for thee……

I lived in Asia for a long time in China, Vietnam, worst Korea and Japan. The only place anyone ever spoke of dog eaters was worst Korea.

This, the problem with chinks is not WHAT they eat, but how they treat what they eat.

Fucking disgusting subhumans, their capacity for cruelty is almost satanic. I guess that's why they're called "kikes of the east".

who gives a shit what is done with the food unless it's contaminated?
it all goes down to the stomach all the same

Edgy.

Gook detected

They would probably loose against the US.

Worst possible scenario for China would be losing claim to South China Sea along with Hong Kong, Macao and Tibet.

I know animal cruelty is part and parcel for non-whites and nigger-tier asians, but do you lot have to sound like a bunch of insecure 13yos when you talk about it?

China is the biggest fraud on Earth today. They have the power projection capabilities of South Korea yet they want to swing their dick around as if they were the new Soviet Union. Hubris has always been the downfall of past Chinese dynasties.

The problem is that you could easily kill it, but you keep it alive so you can see it wriggle around while you eat it from entertainment, it isn't necessary to keep it alive. At least be thankful for the nourishment you recieve from it, so do the thing a last favour and make it quick when you kill it. How the fuck can you even eat when you see it turning around in pain, jesus.

China only have 1 ex-Soviet aircraft carrier. They have no military Naval experience and would absolutely lose a Naval battle against any world power at present. The longer they're allowed to strengthen however, the more developed their Navy will become.

I would love to see us reclaim the Hong Kong that we built, and free their people from Communist slavery, after our weak and pathetic leaders gave it away. And I would love to see Portugal reclaim Macau, a Western territory for over 450 years.

who's more important, humanoid or a beast?

yeah get outta here you filthy franks you're not fooling anyone

Can we keep these slurs to their respective races?

I'm getting confused about who we're degrading.

What's more important is living with dignity like a real white man and not abusing beasts for shallow entertainment.

This is just totally alien to you though, isn't it Chow?

Your post doesn't make any sense. I am saying, it is not necessary for the animal to be alive, WHILE you eat it.
There is no problem with killing, just do it quick.

>>>/facebook/

Gook is just a blanket slur for any Asian.

It should be reserved for the Vietnamese and Koreans like god intended.

well guess what eating that while its twitching is part of our dignified life
get your filthy globalist interventionism of my heritage you filthy kike puppets

China doesn't want a war with NATO; their navy is shit, they would be defending the entire war, and like the other user said, their income would cease to exist the moment embargoes were enacted (this, of course, cuts both ways). China would not be able to sustain a war against NATO, especially if Russia doesn't get involved, something that is possible but unlikely.

gook is just better at conveying contempt than chink.

RICE FAMINE NOW

How do you propose the frog be killed more quickly? It's literally stabbed through the head and butchered. This yellow bitch is at least willing to make cute faces at it while it takes fifteen minutes to die for no good reason.

What fucking aryan frog butchering laws do you propose?

This is like… Virtue signaling and pathological empathy rolled into one.

Agroeconomy was right all along!

As above, so below.

WTF did i just watch!?! chinks are fucking savages.

Now you know one reason why the proto-Japanese got the fuck out.

This Jap killed and ate a Dutch woman

They probably win this, they have unlimited gook rage against this tiny island and prepare for it every fucking day.

I believe the chinese will put up a decent fight, it won't be no steamroller like Iraq but eventually, they will crumble under the sheer power and training of the american navy and air force. Taiwan, once isolated from china, will be secured. Still, china's numerous missile spams are going to be a bitch to deal with and Taiwan is going to be a hellhole the entire war

How this battle fares I know not. In my opinion south korea is a strategic hindrance. Likely the korean-chinese will have the advantage for the first part of the war but as china itself begins to break down and leaves korea isolated they will be pushed back

then
Chinese economy crashes HARD, many coastal cities and industrial cities can be occupied (under a puppet Taiwanese government) in a pattern repeated constantly throughout history of invasions of china from non-nomadic powers. Chinese government exists in the interior as a strong, perhaps nearly undefeatable force however having to deal with mass civil chaos.

China's aggressive policies have nuked its foreign relations with the rest of asia and they will gladly come in to offer whatever aid they can

Fuck if I know how long this part will take. Communist China will have lost but not ever be defeated. I can see an eternal kind of Republic of China vs PRC proxy war go on for decades. Maybe even other areas breaking off like Tibet, Xinjiang, Manchuria, and outer mongolia

This element of culture is extremely ancient. Even the native Americans got this correct long before White Europeans arrived.

The idea is that you are thankful for the food, thankful that you were fortunate enough to capture this animal so you can eat it. Therefore you treat the animal with dignity and give it a quick death, and some cultures consider it more respectful if you consume as many parts of the animal as possible. It's the most ancient way of preventing waste and promoting a good attitude for survival. Some cultures tie this to religion, others find the principle so self-evident that they find that unnecessary.

The behavior shown by the gooks in the preceeding images is symptomatic of downtrodden urbanites living beneath a government that offers them meager living provisions. They live in a land of filth, but also plenty; stray dogs and frogs are everywhere. They don't care because they've never had to do something like gather food for a harsh winter that might kill a fraction of their community. They live like welfare niggers do in the US today, scarfing down adequate but unhealthy morsels on a regular basis.

Typical cumskin

Pick one you endangered species
We'll keep you alive like pandas, dont worry :^)

When will these Holla Forums shills learn?

Dude, there is no way you can defend this. I'm sorry.

No such thing exists.

Why are you complimenting him, mate? His skin is pure like the fallen snow, or like the very seed of life itself?

Holla Forums trash.

But it won't be another Vietnam or Korea. There's nothing more the forces of Reaction want in the West than China to stir up trouble. You don't want to give the US an existential threat. Our (((internal enemies))) don't want that either, because when the iron fist comes down, it'll come down on them, too.

So does this mean the end of international waters is coming? Would be interesting to see new borders drawn up and the US owning most of the Atlantic and Pacific if this China saber rattling sets somekind of precedent .

Gook should definitely be reserved for Koreans but the Vietnamese will always be dinks.

I have a better alternative.

We purge all non-whites and massively increase our fertility rates. We cut off all trade and diplomatic relations with non-white countries.

We don't intervene because who gives a fuck

At this point we will get around to exterminating the gooks and creating prosperous Aryan nations in the fertile river valleys of East Asia.

If anything it's pollen of life
Typical whitecuck
No wonder you're being phased out in stem fields

awwww yee

And it looks like you failed literature by missing that extremely common turn of phrase…

These are the types of insults you get when you're a board of subhumans with IQs below room temperature
Shill harder.

what the actual fuck

It's just too difficult for an inferior race to make insults against a superior one. Their futile attempts are desperate and laughable.

Get a load of this retard

I admit that is a redundant term, like PIN number

Yes goyim, Canadian freedumb is better than Chinese nationalist fascism.

Obama has a nobel prize, those don't mean shit anymore

There are more where that came from; the Chinks are a fucking human ant colony. Just go on liveleak and you'll realize any non-white country is a complete hellhole, although that is changing thanks to mass immigration.

Pick one

If China and America go to war both countries would be destroyed. Any chinks in here that think their society would live after wards have not looked at WW2. Even the "winners" of that war were fucked.

As a white nationalist I want no part of fighting China, or Russia for that matter. You can think I am a coward, hate my country, or some other bullshit, but as a student of history nothing good would come of it for either whites or asians.

Ab-so-fucking-lutely.

This. I would gladly ally with Russia, but I still hold the opinion that a fight between China, Russia and the US would be horrible for humanity, especially chinks and whites - obviously.

Nobel prize is inherently (((white))) mirite?

China is more of a technocracy than any based state. Any truly nationalistic fascist wouldn't just throw their environment and people into a gutter for more money

quads confirm this

"China 'flooding' social media with fake posts"

bbc.com/news/technology-36340514

Fake in China: 488 million social media posts a year

money.cnn.com/2016/05/20/technology/china-social-media-fake-posts-strategy/

Confirmed: chinks don't understand figures of speech or metaphors

Their culture is being erased and their people are being used as slave pawns in an unsustainable economic model. They are only nationilist in the sense they don't want to cuck for niggers and mudslimes. Past that, it's a dehumanized populace being propped up by economic jewery Any nationalist nation that doesn't act in the citizen's interest is doomed to fail culturally, if not totally.

Horrible is an understatement, it'll be collapse of civilization at best, near extinction level event at worst. Either way it means a loss of centuries of progress.

A zygote is a seed of life
A wrong metaphor is not a metaphor you lib arts barrista boy

That graph is for science only.

Pajeets and Chinks just spend their careers doing low level menial lab work. They don't make any novel contributions to human knowledge or win Nobel's.

"China’s maritime misconduct is contributing to a climate of rising anti-American belligerence worldwide. Last month, two Russian war planes buzzed a U.S. Navy destroyer in the Baltic.

This month, a commander of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps threatened to “drown” American warships should they make the “slightest mistake” in the Persian Gulf or Strait of Hormuz."

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/20/its-time-for-tougher-u-s-pushback-against-chinas-maritime-misconduct.html

Chinks will ally with Ruskies and Sandniggers apparently.

Pick one, servant of king nigger
When your king won the prize for just being coronated the prize lost any semblence of merit it had

China, you're specced into landwars, and the US is absolutely dominate on the seas.

This is a terrible idea. Go towards pebble bed nuclear reactors for power instead of oil, it's not worth a war.

And, FYI, I am a programmer, one of those guys doing "terrible" in STEM

This. Didn't they loose part of their alphabet during the culltural revolution?
Also, the emperor's bloodline is gone in china, isn't it?

I know of it, that doesnt mean i accept it when its factually wrong, you conformist codemonkey

That is Chinese culture. It always has been.

Putin is pragmatic in knowing any good alliance with the US would last only as long as the administration lasts.

US politics is too schizophrenic.

There are no facts, you fucking idiot, it's a metaphor. That's the point. There is no factual basis, it's literally just a meme if you want to think about it that way.

Jesus fucking christ that looked like a glory kill from the new Doom game

Chinks confirmed for race of autists.

Metaphors are based on a tidbit of a fact
Literally a giftwrap of a conventional wisdom
Like memes

Nope, a metaphor is just something that represents something else. You're distinguishing good metaphors from bad ones.
Seems rather silly for you to challenge Whites on mastery of English, doesn't it?

Speaking of which, I've come to the conclusion that Japs develop such weird and fucked up fetishes because everyone in their society is basically forced to act like a social autist, whether they actually are or not.

If you say so, o liberal arts grad ;^)

Toppest lels boy

Gooks is a slang of Guk, it's for Koreans

Vietnamese are Charlies.

Chinks are for Chinese

Japs/Nips are for Japanese

That makes sense; if you deny your people the ability to express themselves normally, of course they'll form the most fucked up interests in private. Same reason church girls are complete freaks.

I believe that fetishes are just a projection of instilled values onto sex. Loli 2d porn is such a big thing in Japan because youthfulness is idolized in their culture, many believe that the blissful ignorance of childhood is the best part of life. And it is reflected in their other media heavily. Other fetishes arise when the alternative is forbidden. For instance, censorship of penis and vagina in porn led to tentacles and non-penetration/clothed pornography, and then the audience adjusts to only that porn being available for the most part.

Wait, so which is it? Do I have a liberal arts degree or a STEM degree?
Chink Chonkerson over here can't read more than one ID at a time through his slitted eyes

Always got the impression that it's a method to relief stress from their very structured lives. Embrace the chaos of inner thoughts to escape order from time to time.

Either way it doesnt change the fact that you fell for the greatest scams the kikes have come up with, so i dont bother to make the distinction

They've been poisoned by China FYI.

Eh, we all make mistakes. I'm not in debt and I never took out a loan, so who gives a shit?

If sHillary becomes president, by chance, coincidence, or voting fraud I fully expect a world war from Putin and China on her first day, maybe earlier when Putin's disappointed watching the election results in his MAGA hat, and calls obongo to declare war, before he calls Trump for apologies.

When Trump wins though, and he will, there's no reason to start conflict renegotiating trade deals. We can cause an economic collapse there by imposing a tariff, based on how devalued their currency is, and probably start a revolution there when enough Chinese are starving in the streets. There's no reason to care for their sea bases, they're probably for Kim Jong n sons and Duerte territory, Duerte knows the criminals are coming from China. We should be focused on getting our jobs back from them from greedy corporations that outsource labor, and helping China by making GREAT deals for America, good-okay for China. The first option a Chinaman will offer in a trade deal is his best attempt to swindle you, and American leaders allways choose the first option, usually from the Chinese or just the Chinese modifications to our own deals.
Obongo is a gay aids-spreading banana-pealing chimp.

Holy shit what a financial cuck
Best goy 10/10
Give this guy an iron star of david

Was my parents', actually.
The funny thing is, it's already paid for itself after just a year of employment, but I wouldn't have made the same choice if I had to do it again.
Stay mad, I guess.

Pretty sure it's been replaced numerous times, by "Divine Mandate" revolutions.

Holy shit youre no different from that dopey prince of arab
I'll give you some respect when you're actually a self made man

What in God's name is wrong with these people?

Short answer: they are the jews of the East.

Long answer: They are a separate species and the evolution (or realization of) ethics did not take place.

It's because it's exactly the same, but they like to pretend it isn't.

They have a law in place that says that if they kill someone they have to pay for their burial, but if they just hurt him they have to pay for medical expenses forever until they die. Notice how the law is expressed in terms of money, too.
The judges also don't cooperate, as if someone else helps the victim, and something happens as a result of mishandling or something, they are responsible now.
The gooks, being the kikes of the east they are, care more for their money than for their fellow countrymen, as such a law can spell economic ruin for them if the victim is still alive.
The problem is not the lack of empathy, but the fact that they are blatantly psychopaths, instead of just psychos in hiding.

Here's a fact:
You plant seeds on fertile land so a plant grows
You insert your semen in a woman's uterus so a baby grows
Now go back to your eating dog contests or something, eastern nigger.

It's happening again.
They have built up a fake saviour for us to rally behind who will lead us into such a brutal war that we will lose everything.
Last time it was Hitler who destroyed the German race and caused such damage in all Europe that Britain lost her empire and other countries lost their colonies.
This time it is Trump, and we will lose it all.
The men will be genocided and the women raped by shitskins.
The white race is finished.
All through the old testament there are stories of groups genociding one another, we didn't take the jews seriously enough and now they are this close to winning it all.
UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW

Gook was first used to refer to Flips when America was conquering the Philippines. Try again.

Try living in a farmer's family and see how fucking wrong that metaphor is and being propogated by ignorant city dwellers
It's like seeing goyim praising annefranks diary a fucking masterpiece when meinkampf is the actual masterpiece

You think babys are just grown magically from your nut batter when its injected into a womb like environment?

For thousands of years?

Just admit you got BTFO in every argument you put forth in this thread and that you brought it all upon yourself for being an edgy chink.

Jesus fuck.

pepe had a hard life

And for thousands of years people thought lightning happened because zeus was salty, whats your fucking point
If anyone here is wrong its you idiots who dosed off in biology class
What the males do is just spray that batter on an egg WHICH BECOMES THE SEED
if anyone's doing the seeding its the mom with her womb.
She tills her fields every month, retard.
Know your origins

Says the man living in a society with a 20:1 male to female ratio, with communist propaganda for schooling.
Good luck seeing a vagina in your lifetime chow.

I eagerly await a fully awakened Holla Forums.

Do we have an infograph for that?

Hows that Bachelor life for you, kid?
Found any aryan waifu to breed with?

If you had a family you'd be expected to provide for them instead of shitposting online.

If you had a wife you still wouldn't be able to spend time with her because your culture is one of wage slavery just to meet basic needs.

Nice try chinaboy, but your rebuttal is as flaccid as your one inch banana dick. Are you going to doge that one like you did with animal cruelty, Whites dominating STEM, and how you're too autistic to understand common metaphors?

Why? This doesn't sound healthy, user. I hope this isn't some Peter Molyneux shit.

Holy shit kid go rape a white girl if you cant court one

Go argue with a jewposter, im the least of your concerns

Her dad didnt like me so i gave her an ultimatum
naturally she chose me
It's tradition for our women to refrain from contacting her family when she's married anyways
That was the way it was until you forced your kike shit down our throats with your democracy/socialism bullshit
We were doing just fine with our own brand of nationalism then you bust us open with your black ships
So obligatory fuck you for that I guess

For an intro read the wiki page for hermeticism

Then Google the pdf for "the Kabalion"

You're going to die of sodium toxicity m8.

Says the baconmuncher
Kaiokek 40

You know a teeny-tiny bit of self criticism might help.
Instead of being passive agressive you could put some effort into thinking about preserving your country in a positive manner.
Just hating everyone else isn't enough to keep the wheels of society turning.

Can someone explain why they think stopping trade with China wll be catastrophic for China? What is that thing that US trade gives them that is so indispensable for China? Dollars? T-bills? What?

We're way better off than you when it comes to maintaining harmony
Deal with your kike infestation then maybe I'll listen to your wisdom

You're saddled by one
Might as well kill the horse to kill the knight

1 billion people -> closed circuit tv -> weibo -> liveleak viral = enough videos to make you think China is in Africa.

It's not all that far though. I certainly have lost all respect for China. Even Taiwan has bouts of similar behaviour despite not being in grasp of the CCP:

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-09/taiwan-developer-arrested-on-suspicion-of-negligence/7153772

Makes me wonder if China is just racial rather than nurture.

though hardship he became a god

Yeah, I don't think we're getting anywhere here.
You just seem really keen on calling everyone a kike.
Says the men living in a communist country.
Don't kid yourself. If anything kills us its our own stupidity, certainly not you guys.

Bitch nigger pls then we would be butt buddies with the soviets

jealousy is a real bitch.

Sure whatever, as long as that jew topples off and dies

Fixed it for you goyling

Most Holla Forumslacks accuse asians of being uncreative out of jest, but you've gone well out of your way to prove each of them right.

What did you try to accomplish by typing out an image macro? Do you just not have the clarity of thought to realize you've spent the thread making a fool of yourself and your race?

what's the difference between a pork and a dog ?

They actually want a repeat of Sino-Vietnamese War? Stupid fucking chinks

maybe because Holla Forums is actually mostly non-whites larping as whites?

You think false dichotomies grow magically on trees, like good metaphors, gook? Also, I actually fucking live in a farm.

Trips confirm

A stalemate

After america left china went in and got wrecked too

Sure you are with your monsanto seeds no wonder you forgot how a male and a female organism breeds

Shoot to kill, Wong. Most of us would rather be martial courted for desertion and executed than die fighting for Israel.

Bullshit!. Two points for PRC!

To be fair all existing Aryan alphabets are kike-derivative alphabets (phoenician).

Well, you're no better than most of the industrialized farms at the west (also, mine isn't actually industrialized, we don't use no monsanto products). I mean, between your one child policy, and the unbreathable air full of smog and emasculating xenostrogens, how can you still remember how to copulate?

What the fuck China?!

America was not allowed to win Korean War or Vietnam.

If we go total war (and I hope we do) it will be a joke.

Kill 95% of them, Take land an resources

I want NEETs to leave

I dont farm in china anymore buddy
Cheap japan countryside lands are the new hotness
The japanese govt actually buy our irradiated goods when we dont hit the black
And we put a jap as a figurehead so no one suspects that we outsiders are the owners
You cant get a deal this good if youre not asian holy shit

The US is shocked that it doesn't have the mcright to "nation build" within the sphere of influence of other world superpowers.

We get like 90% of our shit from china, if we go to war with china all they have to do to win is cut off all trade. It would start a civil war because people wouldn't be able to buy things they need.

Self-employment or STFU.

I don't know man. Every time its a daily mail article I feel like it's useless sensationalism

Hi kike

if you pay taxes, you are de-facto contributing to the Jew system.

Those runes are moonrunes, not Chinese. The first sign reads "Memory Lane".

Why are we leaving 5%? That's like 50 million. cuck

So . . . they're ready for complete assraping until subversive communist traitors inside our government undermine our generals?

We'll purify them.

Chinks will get their ass kicked again.

It's funny how only good part of China were built by white men ex: Hong Kong and Macao

I don't think so.

I'm all for the uppity arrogant Chinks being taken back down a notch or two tbqh.

It's actually something like 9-12% IIRC

We survived before everything was made in China.

China however is mass starvation tier without trade.

It would be better for whites if China just up and conquered the world. As long as they respected the survival of our (white) race. Which I have no doubt they actually would if what I have been told about China's perception of whites is true.

I think you way overestimate them. They are not leaders as such. They do not have those kinds of aspirations. And even if it were so they lack the empathy you are crediting them with anyway.

I don't expect them to have leaders or such ambitions or empathy you think I attribute to them. I'm just saying they'd fuck up all jewish plots and not actively work towards destroying the white race. As well as giving the middle finger to pretty much all kinds of political correctness.

Asians are some of the most soulless and vicious motherfuckers existing, but they're not always actively malicious and anti-white like jews are.

This guy gets it.

If Clinton gets elected

THIS WILL HAPPEN

America has been to war with China before (unofficially in the Korean war) and America's superior firepower always trumped China's man power.

The screams of "hory shiit" will cry out as the American slaughters the chinks.

Even if Trump gets elected, it will still happen.

South China Sea won't be solved with Trumps "deal", it needs military intervention.

I would be wrong to make a race go extinct:) You put the 5% in reservations and let them live happy chink lives.

They'll breed like rats and reconquer China if that ever happens.

Good goy! Fight the chinks and depopulate your already dying civilization further.

China wants Taiwan, if Trump allows that to happen then America's protection is worth jack shit and nobody will be able to depend on it.

You must learn to overcome that Jew-induced cuck mentality. There is nothing wrong with making a race go extinct. Europe was populated be many waves of different races before we conquered it and exterminated the previous inhabitants, it is perfectly natural.

It's all falling into place.

Brotherhood of Trump when?

Just joke post user,no one really wants ww3.

Unless it's to take back whats fucking ours!

and we all know that will never happen

Yeah you won't have to worry about fighting many racial aware whites. I'd rather fight other americans than chinese to be quite honest.

But that quote is so asinine. (all respect to the fuehrer) Hitler gambled everything and lost.Now it looks like Germans will be the ones going extinct in their own country at this rate.

Of hitler would have just reeled it in a little he could have stayed in power and we wouldn't be in this mess.

Does Taiwan pay for America's protection or not? Trump's plant is to not protect countries that aren't willing to pay the fee so if this is true, he might just let China take it over.

You're a fucking idiot.

Why are Canadians so fucking stupid? I bet you voted Trudeau

$5.3 trillion of trade flows through the South China sea every year. If that stops you will be paying for it.

Fuck I'm glad I don't buy vidya anymore. I don't think I'd be able to reconcile with spending dosh on something that would further ruin my childhood memories.

What the fuck does falun gong have to do with this you fucking mouth breathing irredeemable retard.

What the fuck is Finland doing? aren't they NATO or at least neutral?

But I mean is there any evidence that chinese behaved like this in the last 5000 years? With 0 empathy? Or is this a product of the last century?

Wish a nigger would

Jesus…

It better fucking happen or I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in someones photonic resonation chamber!

Meat is meat. It's fucked up when they skin them alive, though.

Let's practice cannibalism, then? Make cookies out of the dead? Meat is meat, anyways. That's not excuse for the chink's behavior, not in this case, nor in anything. Their eat-eat-dog mentality applies to everything they do as individuals and a group.

FTFY

Who the fuck cares about China again? The only thing they have going for them in modern military is a lot of cannon fodder. Outside of that, they have no fleet, their Airforce and Army is a copy of Western and Eastern Europe with American tanks.

Fucking retarded chinks can put as many empty threats out there as they want, no one will take their nation that resembles a kid with downs syndrome who just uses blunt force and burns out fast seriously in war time.

Please. You slavs cannot be this naive.

And for that matter, China is ZOG too. Who do you think was orchestrating their communist revolution and massacres?

fukn lmao

You guys are really fucking retarded sometimes.

Shut up faggot, Chinks need to be exterminated along with the rest of third world gooks and curry niggers. Not even the niggers are as destructive to nature as Asians. Jews are right behind them.

The Aztecs were thought to have practiced cannibalism for this very reason. Humans are still animals, one must understand, and we are beholden to the same ecological laws that nature is, though we call it economics. It's natural to be repulsed by behavior that is not one's own, but to rationalize it any further than that is a waste of time, in my opinion.

This. And I strongly suspect all retards posting about avoiding a confrontation are one of the millions of shills that the CCP employs to influence foreign opinion in their favor (left alone the ones considering that fucking race of degenerates equal or almost equal to us, as it's too common to see in Holla Forums). If you knew anything about that country you would know that it needs to be nuked into oblivion. Better sooner than later, before it's too late to get our shit together and do it.

Ants practice cannibalism. They eat their injured and their death. They are an eusocial anima, the individual means nothing. That's exactly the kind of communist heaven some people seem to promote. Not us. Letting a borg, soul-less, agressive China continue doing their shit in this World as if nothing were happening is like letting a cancer grow in our own body.

Sure, but easier said than done now that "the ants" have nukes of their own, and the Jews hold the keys to ours (having helped to invent them in the first place, or so the story goes…).

I'm fairly certain China has always been a borg like nation. Their upper classes were the only ones who were even capable of creating culture and directing their nation in a direction that wasn't putting Eunuchs behind their puppet monarchs or whatever the fuck and executing people for wearing the wrong haircuts.

The Japanese should have exterminated all the Chinese in WW2 and we should have let them, as the British should have let them kill all the curry niggers.

Morals aside i don't think modern humans are good source of meat, we eat tons of chemicals and not to mentions mutated disease / std.

What i think is a tolerable form of cannibalism is process the deceased humans to become dry fertilizers, this raise an interesting question, would tree hugger vegan eat plants that is grown from human fertilizer?

Good. I can't wait to start killing some gooks. Better dead than red.

funny how ironic that slogan was in retrospect, and its even dumber now

The war never ended, it's just getting hotter and harder to ignore. Their tactics include dumping metals into the markets to force the foreclosure of the remaining Western capacity to produce our own weaponry. Do nothing and it's a matter of time until we are defenseless. On the brighter side, they have no allies and are still easy to obliterate if there is the will to do so:

s.bsd.net/aamweb/main/page/file/a2f07fbe82f14e4b8c_xtm6bvc5c.pdf

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/18/is-war-with-china-inevitable/

cnbc.com/2016/05/20/china-steel-overcapacity-war.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/china-denies-exporting-cans-of-human-meat-to-african-supermarkets-a7039306.html

all the whores need to die

They're just rayciss even when it comes to cannibalism.

This. There's nowhere you can go without the China shills these days. Not a message board, forum, nothing.

They got nukes tho and with Russia by their side, they would destroy NATO.

They're being pussies, Sweden and Finland are not in NATO.

I nearly punched my screen, the anger making me forget that it was just a video. I wanted so badly to grasp that fucker around the neck and squeeze till his eyes popped out.

Only one person in that entire video seemed to do something noble, and that was the guy who did what I wanted to do. But the other sickening thing in this video is that everyone just stood in a circle observing the child. What the fuck are you doing? This child is not just a human being, he is your kin! This could have been your son! Your nephew! Good fucking grief. When the kid twitches, a sign of life, you should be overjoyed! Instead, they backed away like he was a cockroach in death throes.

This kid was trying to clean up a filthy country, and look how they treated him. Don't ever get sick in Asia.

Only reason they don't want to join NATO is because of Ruskies at their borders.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

This week has been very… Enlightening. I've come to some conclusions after sucking up a lot of info from Kek-threads and own experiences, and found all of them confirmed just in the few hours researching hermeticism. I've only just entered the rabbit hole, it's amazing.

Is the salty chinaboy still shitposting, or are we having an actual thread about how fucked up china is now?

which salty chinaboy?
there are many here

Welcome to Chinese culture, fam.

Chink in armor isn't just a phrase, OP.

This.

"China Fakes 488 Million Social Media Posts a Year: Study"

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-19/china-seen-faking-488-million-internet-posts-to-divert-criticism

Actually, it's a myth since most post-grads in the U.S. are Chinese and Indians and Asians nowadays dominate in science even though there are more White scientists. They also make up for more than half of the technological breakthroughs nowadays.
faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
It's just a myth created to make people good about their kids not succeeding in life.
And I didn’t even mention how the Indian and Chinese youngsters are completely dominating their White counterparts as heavily discriminated minorities.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
aapt.org/aboutaapt/2013-US_Physics-Team_pr20130510.cfm
imo-official.org/team_r.aspx?code=USA&year=2014
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html
stats.ioinformatics.org/results/2014
goldenkeyfestival.com/composition_winners.html

if only we could.

degenerates: they they can't fly, they can't drive tanks, can't march, they can't even do basic training, they can't do anything but stuff their faces with everybody else's shit.

if all the horrible horrific crap being done to the military had a point. then we could maybe, just maybe, air drop the degenerates into … well, anywhere… and let them go at each other. but that's just plain not possible. even if it were, they're cats; they'll take the shape of any container their put in, becoming arab-sluts/pozboys, yellow fevers/eunuchs, etc. which itself won't really put a dent in the countries they arrive in: shit populations still shitting, no course altered there.

it'd be paradise not to have to deal with their parasitism, but no… i just don't see it working. you'd have better luck bulldozing their 'rallies' like soylent green, air dropping them into the ocean as fish food, rebooting the whales, etc.

We're overdue

frag your CO and sudoku

supposedly, the baltics are sacrificial and the trigger to bigger things.

hahahahhahahhahahahhahahaha

oh god sides in heaven, tell me more. hahahahaha.

No one really cares about baltic states. Even if Russia invades them it won't lead to ww3.

That really explains why Putin hates West and Americucks so much?

Idk, chinks will still be a challenge if we were to go by this chart.

Most of them have barely any sign of humanity left. The ones that do (anyone that dissents from the party line) have either been tortured and brainwashed, are being used as forced labor in the laogai system to produce some of the shit is being sold to us, have already been killed (and in many instances their organs sold), or live in fear without barely a single chance to express themselves.

Here are some ideas: impose tariffs, enforce sanctions and deny them free market status. Stop buying their shit. Bring production back home.

They are employing millions shills in every possible on-line forum to turn the opinion of ordinary cucks and other retards in their favor (archive.is/WUl3Q). On top of that they are trying to impose everywhere else in the World the same kind of control of the media and the population that they enjoy at home (archive.is/i2GRd). Meanwhile their own citizens are unaware of what the fuck is going on outside their great firewall, not in a much better situation than the NK counterparts, indoctrinated in hatred towards us since kindergarten (archive.is/S89pX ; shanghaiist.com/2008/12/27/chinese_nationalism_indoctrination.php take a look at what they are reciting). Be ready to carpet nuke if necessary (archive.is/fKsyp), as it will probably be. Put the remaining few in a reservation or human zoo, watch from a distance and remember not to feed the animals.

That or teach your kids how to kowtow.

Their boats are styrofoam. They can’t set a boot on Taiwan, much less anywhere else.

The Third World War would be the final nail in our racial coffin. The Jews are already beating the war drums, and the goyim, like during the last world war, will buy into their propanda and slaughter each other without asking why. The Jews will kill two birds with one sone with this upcoming war, both the White and Yellow races will perish and they will be the sole rulers of the world.

Yeah no the US would curbstomp them unless Russia got involved

Now take into consideration force projection. If you can't afford to supply ammo or move these weapons fast enough you're fucked.

Quality > Quantity

The US has higher quality machines, and fewer to move, so they can get the power where they need it a lot faster than China.

Kek

I fucking hate this world

South korea is geting its own civil war between men and women being icited by a globalist kike jap who for some bizzare reason is their president. I hope North Korea takes advantage of the chaos.

Some years ago they demonstrated amply their ability to nuke the capital of Taiwan without anyone noticing until the fact,

How long does a frog survive while cut in half? That's quite impressive.

korean here, absolutely overblown exaggeration
it's just fringe groups of radical feminists (메갈) vs radical MGTOWs (일베)
and like always the males will prevail

why? so they can hand over the peninsula to PRC on a silver plate you retarded cumskin?

My chink wife from GRORIOUS CHINUESE REPUBRIC thinks chinese people are soulless heartless and evil.

TFW my inlaws can stay in commieland
Thanks for letting me convert your daughter and save her from your shitty people

someone's using the old Google translate

I notice alot of people saying "did" incorrectly, so they're all from the same language. Pretty sure it's one faggot, but maybe more.

CIDF confirmed

there's an IDF for every nationality you fool
your fellow Holla Forumslack might not be what he claims to be

v-viva España

We always were more of an artistic country than a scientific one I suppose. Better food, climate, relaxation, art, literature, not so much science, engineering and medicine

lol

Maybe higher IQ = less sympathy?

Hardly
Asia has a higher IQ average, and they're mostly soulless compared to westerners
And yet the arabic and african countries have lower IQ averages, and are arguably even less soulless thank asians, or more accurately they are actively malicious more often than asians

I think part of the sympathy probably comes from the climate in the past in europe, and what it meant for its people. Having to adapt to work together for better chances of survival probably led europeans to evolve more sympathy than the rest, which we are. There are studies about sympathy and empathy out there, but you needn't look much further than charities. Only whites go halfway round the world to help minorities, this behaviour is unthinkable in basically every other culture. Unfortunately it's led to the current crisis, as the survival methods of most of these uncivilized places involve huge violence and having dozens of children. Now that the west shows them how to not die, they still keep their violence and high birth rate, because it's in their blood

so nah higher IQ does not mean less sympathy

Remember the parable of the good Samaritan? Christian values are alien to them.

Confucian values are alien to them as well. At this point, they themselves are more alien than human. All this is the product of social engineering to create mistrust and tear the social matrix apart, so people is even more isolated and vulnerable. Those who want to help someone in need are afraid to do so. Of course it's also biological at this point, as they have been breeding out of the stock all individuals unwilling to conform.

archive.is/FfvkT

thus easier to control

globaltimes.cn/content/673997.shtml

Empathy and intelligence are self-reinforcing attributes. It creates a positive feedback. Intelligence allows a person a greater chance of placing themselves in another context and understand a new viewpoint. As a result, intelligence is enhanced by that new perspective.

Unintelligent people are driven by impulses.

Putin hates the US because our foreign policy changes every 4 years. He was encouraged by a clean slate with Obama in 2008 when it turned out him and his cabinet were just as terrible as the Bush administration. If Trump wins, Russia and the US would finally be able to have actual talks instead of having John Kerry spout bullshit to Putin who knows it.

You don't wanna go down this road Chinkshits.

Republicans don't feel that different about Russia, do you remember Sarah Palin? "I can see Russia from my window"

Trump will start a war with chinks and ruskies will be dragged into it.

This, regarding the middle comment.

I've seen videos of cars ride over the victim multiple times to MAKE SURE they died, instead of injuries.

Amazing painting wow!

you stupid shill, stop puching the meme that us is better than… who cares…

Do not trust your leaders. where-ever they are from.

shiggity diggity doo

They Won in Vietnam AND korea. What are you going to do? Surrender land not complete objectives and then lie about it?

the war is technically not over, m8
still at ceasefire

Pretty much. Every civilized Chinaman fled to Hong Kong or Taiwan if they could. Those that stayed behind were massacred in the Cultural Revolution and repeated communist purges. Modern mainland China is thus populated almost entirely by either brutish fools or cunning psychopaths. Any traditional Chinese cultural values of empathy and enlightenment have all been wiped out from the mainland, surviving only in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Not to defend gook heartlessness, I'm not, but there's a reason no one helped apart from that. In China, if you find someone in pain and no one else can be blamed, then you are held financially responsible for their hospital bills. Ostensibly, this is used to remove all semblance of camaraderie so that the only one a person can rely on is the state itself. It's communism laid bare, a horrible system where only soullessness thrives.

If anything having two countries with opposite systems of government grow prosperous with capitalism or, in NK's case, fall flat on its ass due to communism was a victory for the u.s. and we got to keep south Korea as an ally. It wasn't like 'Nam at least were we essentially dropped the ball because of dumb asses making bad calls and the government giving a shit about PR. Fucking hippies. There's a few recorded instances where old Vietcong vets have been interviewed and mentioned they had completely expected to lose the war if the u.s. continued to put pressure on them.

That's pretty messed up.

We have six carriers in the Pacific.

great response. capped

Spics below us Chink above us, we're gonna need two walls to defend the Amerireich.

Too bad it isn't like this out of the box.