16chan.nl/$BOARD/thread
16chan.nl/$BOARD/thread/$THREAD.json
16chan.nl
psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=1974-05127-001
pastebin.com/NYbrgrB7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow, banned at the kikeflare level

my custom CSS isn't loading anymore

Absolutely non of any CSS loads right now. I mean... Images open in new tab and I had to type down the post number by hand to reply, for fuck's sake....

At least I'm not the only one with this problem. Whats going on anyway?

Yeah all of my QoL features aren't working either. Already getting sick of having to manually quote post numbers.

Either javascript is broken or some critical part of it is not loading. As a result everything is just broken; board list, auto-update, custom CSS and other settings, image expansion...

[options] is gone, inlining doesn't work, backquoting doesn't work, 8chanX doesn't work

remember that you could've prevented this

But I'm already using doublechan

literally everything is fucked.

Infinity Next when?

I bet's it's just turned off completely because of maintenance. The site is shit to browse, but better than if it was offline.

CRASH AND BURN CUCKCHAN 2.0

You mean quadruple chan?

SyntaxError: missing ; before statement main.js:20:48ReferenceError: init_file_selector is not defined 605608.html:1:1ReferenceError: rememberStuff is not defined 605608.html:1:1ReferenceError: onready is not defined 605608.html:1:161ReferenceError: citeReply is not defined 605608.html:1:1

What how where

Shit is fixed for me.

Why are we still on masonchan anyway?
This is getting ridiculous in how much the users behave like a battered wife, still returning to this shithole.

ditto

The problem is, there are several chans out there shilling for an exodus to them. However
endchan.xyz is JSLynx
16chan is Josh
Holla Forums.pl is Holla Forums
masterchan is a pedo honeypot
4chan is Reddit

Or he could, ya know, use non-shit software.
Like the software we paid for. And actually contribute to it this time instead of paying codemonkey for a months worth of work just to have it not shit itself as frequently.
And then ultimately having to pay for six months of work when codemonkey finally figured out that vichan is unfixable.
But that will never happen because everyone would lose face over the fact that Jim has a primal fear of the AGPL.

Christ, I could implement softserve in Josh's shitty project in a day or two. He's totally delusional if he thinks any valuable IP is linked to this shithole.

But all because Hotwheels didn't take a look at how his captcha was being used, we didn't get Next. Along with all the other fucking retards spreading doom and gloom about it.

Nigger, we're not having an exodus anywhere else because no matter how bad and buggy this place gets its just not bad enough to want to leave to some dead chan board, there needs to be a huge catalyst to setoff an exodus, thats what these shills fail to understand, they're all just 7chan 2.0

But ultimately it doesn't matter, with Jim range banning IP addresses from, apparently, VPN providers and shit like leaseweb at the cloudflare level, this place is just 4chan 2.0 with them at the helm.

Wow, you're definitely a newfaggot.
We had to make these communities when we came here, faggot. They weren't all vibrant and active, and they certainly aren't as active as 4chan. Especially considering all of the fucking broken shit people have to put up with.

Now this thing sometimes pops up in vpn, proxy or tor.

I wouldn't worry about it, goy.

Why would you care?

1. Open site
2. Banned on kikeflare
3. Reload different proxy
4. Enter jewgle captcha
5. Enter bypass captcha
6. Try to post something
7. Banned on the board
8. Reload different proxy
9. Banned on kikeflare
10. Repeat steps from 3 to 6 until you finally post

Its cool to live in country where Holla Forums is banned for cp.

Maybe you should get the message that Jim doesn't want you here.
Obviously you're doing something bad if you're behind a VPN or Proxy, or Tor.
See, in the immortal words of based Jim, VPN's/Tor/Proxies are like a game of musical chairs.

I can't access Holla Forums at all without them.

I am supporting Holla Forums nationalism, and making arguments against marxists, is that a bad thing that i was doing for entire time since first exodus here?

It is indeed.
Those tools are harming Jim's profitability.
Because the staff can't think of any other way to fix the problems they're experiencing, on top of the total clusterfuck that is this software, you're free to just leave.
After all, you're obviously up to no good behind those tools of destruction.

Well, at least the guy banned pedos. And you are still butthurt from that.

Nationalism is literally hitler worship and arguing against marxism is internet hate terrorism, you're a forcefield preventing normal people from using Holla Forums. You bigot.

He also banned a fetish board just because it had "little girl" in the name.
He also banned the Holla Forums BO, and a shitload of IP ranges at the software level.
Now apparently a ranges are banned at the CDN level, along with a bunch of ranges recieving additional scrutiny with cloudflare's captcha filtering.

It wasn't really butthurt, just a forewarning. Don't be surprised when you're banned entirely at the CDN level, or he starts charging for Tor posting, or implements Ronin.

That a great way we are going, Jim!

Soon Jim will ban all VPNs, proxies and all boards he does not agree with.

INFINITY NOW @ 16CHAN.NL

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING, EVERY VPN IS GETTING BANNED

People actually used this shit? Jesus, don't tell me you actually whitelisted Holla Forums. Get the fuck out of here and don't come back.

If you're fine with just lurking (or forging your referer header): 206.223.147.214/tech/index.html

I got somehow redirected to sys.8ch.net at some point

AHAHAHAHAHAH
The staff's incompetence never ceases to amaze me.

the onion url is working again at least.

Never seen someone get so mad so fast ever since the last time someone mentioned chrome.

the onion url is slow as fuck and unusable as usual

Cloudflare is a literal botnet, this site is officially dead to me. Now what do we do?

Holla Forums has been using Cloudflare for a long time (probably since before the site caught on, I don't remember). This is new, but Cloudflare is not.

You can try these boards:
endchan.xyz/tech/
16chan.nl/tech/
8ch.pl/tech/

Remind me what the difference between 8ch.net and 8ch.pl is?

one is ran by Jim, the other isn't

It would be easier to answer "what's the same".

The people who run it, the number of Polish boards, and a few things in the software. 8ch.pl is owned by czaks, the developer of vichan, which infinity (Holla Forums's software) is based on.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓██████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓███▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒██▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓░▓▒▒▒▓░▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓██▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒██▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒░▒░▒░▒▓▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒░▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Was able to post after trying 4 different VPN IPs
2 banned on cloudflare and 1 global perm ban

Testing mullvad.

most of my VPN ips are globally banned because someone spammed "I understand your frustation" in /operate/

How do you even find out why your IP got banned? My VPN IP is banned globally.

I run a non-exit Tor relay from my house and it's cloudflare banned. It's not even an exit.

I can't view Holla Forums from my home IP.

Hello, 207.244.78.50

Literally not a problem.
Also literally not a problem.

Kill your self image.

Maybe there shouldn't be CP on the site then.

Hello, 103.10.197.154

Fuck off and die already.

Gosh, now you can figure out which VPN he uses.

Kill yourself. Leftists and centralists should be banned to preserve free speech.

I'm honestly not sure if you're joking or not.

Save it for Holla Forums, cuck.

Leftist and cowardly centralists are the cucks, not me.

Same here.
JS is also fucked.

unban vpns or i'm gone faggot jim

Fuck off Jimbo

Who cares? VPN users usually have adblockers installed.

You're a faggot and a thief.

Have they actually managed to fix ANYTHING so far?

I wonder who's behind this post

Both these names are wrong

Winners compare their achievements to their goals. Losers compare theirs to others.

No no, user. The correct response to that bullshit is "you're welcome to come steal back what was stolen". Completely shreds their argument every time.

got the same thing. I disagree with that pencildick who spams preppershit on /n/ often, iirc brags about global-reporting people for spam who disagree with him or get sick of his tardery, I think Jimbo in his extreme intelligence, professionalism and heterosexuality thought the report was about the no-life CP spammer, who started spamming 15 minutes or so after I started telling the krillcen pencildick to take his meds. Either way rangebanning is Mewt-lvl cuckery.

if you know of a bunker with monstergirls, fun allowed and more than a half-dozen pph, pls post link. This site is getting worse all the time. fuck Masterchan, I have enough jars of honey in my cupboard

this.

not him, but I get the message that Jim is trying to ban anonymity tools on an user imageboard. also blow your nothing to fear nothing to hide meme out your ass, Shickelgruber

thanks friendo

if you have a date in mind to do this, I might go with you if others did this all at once it has a better chance of being noticed and snowballing

and you're a cuck and a shill.

Do you have brain damage my friend? That is one of the worst oxymorons I've seen in my life

Fuck off Holla Forums

GO TO NNTPCHAN ALREADY

Holla Forums thread is getting shilled hard.

8ch.net/pol/res/6184599.html

you forgot your pic

I am philosophically in agreement with you but I just don't trust people who post spoiler text for no valid reason. People like that are upto no good.

Therefore, you suck

How come?

\:

are the disappearing posts because of shills, bluefire directed at shills but hitting users, or Jimbo/Spankmonkey's fucking amazing programming skillz?

okay

oh look a bandwagoner. you think 8ch popped into existence full of content? there's nothing stopping you using more than one website.

endchan.xyz
8ch.pl
16ch.nl

in the end it'll all get merged into nntp chan:
2hu-ch.org
nsfl.tk
i2p.rocks

Is that Freddy's skeleton in the back?

16chan.nl's posts per hour doubled recently and it's doing pretty well considering it's on some shitty european vps.

Josh is doing some sort of big update that adds an overboard catalog among other things.
16chan.nl/next/thread/1851

Is the $12k dream real? I hope so...

Its like you people don't even try.
>>>/sudo/927

Fu-Fu-Fu, oh Null when when will he ever learn.

doubled from 1 to 2?

From 84 to 93 unique ID with only 8 people posting, an odd thing I've seen there at some points the pph would spike to 43 then return to 5 posts per hours with a decrease in uids. I'll try to get a screen shot of it if I ever see it again.

furfag pls go

Try what?
They're attempting to ban every shared IP space from the website.
They even, apparently, banned the fucking state of virginia.
Why do you continue to damage control for them?

Also, the fact that you fucking retards actually believe the "DNS" updates are just routine, you're fucking delusional.

They want to ban all shared IP space on the CDN level, because the software doesn't allow them to do permabans like that.

That means VPNs, proxies, exit nodes won't even be able to lurk the website. You'd have to go through the onion, which will be as throttled as ever bandwidth wise and an excuse for when people ask that their VPN doesn't work on Holla Forums.

I'm sure Jim will find some way to monetize Tor too.

Nothing better then charging people who can't access your website normally in their country to access it over Tor.

Everyone will cheer it on because CP spam will be mostly eliminated, I wouldn't get my hopes up on any board that's not protected by Ring's automoderator script, despite the fact that it's increasingly 4chan 2.0.

Why did you put DNS in scare quotes? Do you not believe in it?

Holla Forums.co.ipaddress.com/

$ nslookup 8ch.net

try old ip in browser

Who's a retard?

The CP spam doesn't use Tor, even on the minority of boards that allow images through Tor (which is opt-in, not opt-out).

That's not addressing the 1007 errors.

They'll find a way to spam if they want to, until they finally work out the kinks and block all shared address space just like 4chan does at the CDN level, and then this place will be no different from 4chan.

Well, a little different.
People will have to use the shitty, slow, error prone onion service with a captcha you have to open a window for every five posts. But at least they'll be able to get their fix, I guess.
And most no one will care, because again VPNs are a minority. Necessary tradeoff because the staff has decreed it so. And they got your communities by the balls.

Additionally what's hilarious is that since Jim's netblock is public, no attempt to hide it, and they have no firewalling, the spammers could bypass all of these protections by simply using a host file to set sys.8ch.net to the non-cloudflare IP.
It's somewhere in the netblock posted above.
I hope they do figure it out, because it'd be hilarious for the spammers to be able to post while pretty much everyone else who uses the site behind a VPN cannot.

i.e. 206.223.147.214

sys.8ch.net seems to block direct connections with a 403 error.

Whadayyaknow, Holla Forums doesn't know jack shit about technology. No wonder why the board has plummeted in quality and userbase ever since we started holding the shitty meta 16chan advertising threads.

How's that, champ? Nice boogeyman.
There's meta 16chan advertising threads because people were rightfully worrried after the first time Jim fucked up and got his grubby pigfucking fingers on a vol account, despite not knowing that range permas at the software aren't perma.
The next logical step would be to block shared address space like VPNs at the CDN level, or heavily scrutinize it with a captcha, much like 4chan does.

The reason is actually simpler than that. Jim's just a retard. He uses CF like this obnoxiously all over 2ch, which restricts posting to domestic IPs from Japan only.

if you didn't do the hostfile thing then you're connecting to 104.20.44.57
the one we're talking about is 206.223.147.214. without hostfile that ip lets you read but errors when you try to post

You have to find sys.8ch.net in that range.
It's there somewhere, I doubt they know how to firewall considering their competence.
Should probably just be able to forge referrer and away you go once you find the sys box.

You telling me they need a CDN to do that for them? They are using nginx, it wouldn't be hard to configure it to do what you are suggesting. It's not rocket science.

You may be right, but for the wrong reasons, namely because it would be the CDN causing the problem in the first place

Apparently it's rocket science to the staff, see
Anyways they're probably already paying for a cloudflare tier anyways, might as well use the fancy web interface for placebo security despite the fact that they aren't firewalling everything but cloudflare to port 80 and administration ports.

Posting from a VPN here

You realize people hate Nazis as much as pedos, right? Holla Forums comes next, and no one will cry for you. If you want free speech for yourself, you better defend free speech for pedos. You know, freedom of speech applies even to those who disagree with you.

You know who hates nazis and loves muslims?
youtube.com/watch?v=EjrguZKY_KE

Officialy leaving this website. It's not because of this, it's a series of fuckups that culminated in this.

All good things end. RIP 8ch.

It wasn't a pedo board. It was a roleplaying board that had nothing to do with pedophilia.

Be sure to send an email and thank based Yogapig.
Be sure to call him that, Yogapig, he hates that name.
Meanwhile everyone will stay here because Jim has their communities by the balls, and the owner of the biggest board (Mark) is too afraid to lose the keys to his autism kingdom.
No one really cares about these trivial setbacks because it doesn't affect the majority.
It's like 4chan.

Yeah the only reason Jim doesn't ban Holla Forums is because he knows there are lots of users on it, but believe me, the day he generates enough non-Holla Forums traffic, he will obliterate it just for the shekels and some better public image. That's why he deleted /hebe/ in the first place.

Just like reddit. All he cares about is ads. He's in bed with Senden. That's who runs ads on 2ch, and that's how he makes all his money.

sendenkaigi.com/english/

When he first bought 8ch he tried to sneak in Senden ads on 8ch to make a buck, but Senden got pissed because all of their customers who had ad placements through Jim noticed their click-through ratio was abysmal. Japanese customers were losing tons of money for fewer successful clicks because they were being abused in an English-speaking, non-Japanese market: the exact opposite of what 2ch is supposed to advertise to.

After looking through Jim's youtube channel I think he's actually fucking insane.

that's hotwheels

what the fuck

(respected)
at least we know what became of the little fireman now.

Cookies? Cripplecookies?

this is like watching some fucked up serial killer ramblings
shades of 8ch press conf.

You know, I can't blame Josh for leaving the country out of fucking fear anymore. I've not been so uncomfortable in a long time.

making cookies confirmed for jim's version of returning videotapes.

what circumstances would lead someone to farming maggots in a trough of pig shit?

it's the ciiiirrrrrclleeee
the cirrrrcccleeeee of liiiiifffeeee

By the fifth hour of the 'play session' Fred's broken body is covered in burns and semen. He isn't even sure if he was burned by semen. Or if the world is real. He is a sodomised wreck of flesh and pain.

He was covered in excrement, his own and a morass of pigshit that Jim brought in to excite the new vice-president. It was an infinite sludge of shit, blood, semen and tears, a veritable slough of despond.

"Have you learnt your lesson, child?"
He turns his ruined raped body amid the sludge to see the writhing penis of Jim, as he stands over him in a pair of quiksilver cargo shorts.

He is dying. He knows it. His body cannot take anymore abuse.

He spits out his last words:
"Why Jim? Why? Did somebody pay you to do this?"
Jim smirks and reaches out for Fred. The last words he ever heard was: "No, kid. I did it for free."

BE WARY OF ANY MAN WHO KEEPS A PIG FARM

MOAR

There's more on 16chan.nl :^)

so it's either jewsh or jim?
I pick option 3.

Suit yourself, we have the spiciest memes.

might as well shill nntp then

16chan.nl plans to support NNTPchan(tm)
formerly overchan(tm)

Jewsh, go back into the pigpen. No one wants you here.

What's the matter, champ?
Can't handle banter concerning your pigfucker owner?

Confirmed for max plebian.

until I see it I'm not moving.
16chan is nice and all but it's no decentralized holy land.

That's fine, he has to finish the software first.
He wants to move caching to its own library, implement a multiboard, add OCR and perceptual hashing to stop different forms of CP spam, add various quality of life features, and then once that's all done implement nntpchan.

kek, such as?

Looping webms, dice, post hiding/filtering, catalog searching, catalog filtering/pinning of threads, relative time, so on and so forth.
Basically feature partity with vichan and more.

Oh and hopefully a bomb ass oekaki if the user there releases his javascript painting program, which will be better than the garbage hotwheels shit out.

Just turn off that pesky adblock, amirite?

Testing

ok, finally I can post again

I was getting that Kikeflare ban page from last night until this afternoon, too. What the fuck? This isn't a shared connection (unless you count me remoting in over SSH when using public Wi-Fi?), I don't post CP and my shitposting is tame at worst.

Getting real sick of how Cuckchan 2.0 is turning out. Maybe I should do something with my life instead. God damn, pic related.

iktdf fambam

go post in the meta boards.

How about you fuck yourself, instead?

just wanted to say it's fixed and the site works faster than ever.

dw, we'll be back to 502's in no time.

Can anyone tell me what this is about? Did this exist all the time or is it new?

Just more based cloudflare.

has something to do with auto update.

It's based cloudflare MITM surveillance proxy protecting emails in the a no-js context.
Try refreshing the page with javascript disabled.

As if the new staff couldn't get any more incompetent.

Everybody who posts in this thread without saging could be banned site-wide and all of Holla Forums would be grateful for it.

But they won't, because free speech.

Yeah, I'm sure they would. Faggots like you are no different than the 4channers we left.
Just listen to yourself. Look around at the meta shit around the site and see people damage controlling for them every time they fuck up.

Keep sucking the dick of pig farm incorporated a bit more. After all, hotwheels despises you, and he gave you away for a better life.

eeew

testing with mullvad

it's been "fixed"

oy vey muh ebil nadzeees

Fuck off Moishe.

Kill yourself.

The only damage control was from Jim after he restored the board, but it was no use because he had nuked the content.

He was so pathetic he went to grovel to Holla Forums after he had fucked up, because people were seriously considering leaving at that junction after hearing about how he was range banning huge subnets globally.

Which is why there was, again, another uproar when ranges were being banned at the CDN level.

Fuck off. All forms of pedophilia should be banned from the site you degenerate. This includes discussion of pedophilia and lolicon.

Again, that's not what I'm talking about.
Let's set aside /hebe/ and whatever other pedo boards Jim deleted.
The fact is that he nuked a fetish board that was for roleplaying. The roleplaying in question was a "caregiver" and "childlike" relationship. It had nothing to do with pedophilia.
>>>/ddlg/

Even if you believe that shit, unironically, here's what based Jim's outlook on things are:
"Basically fuck off. I just deleted severe rejects, and abnormals."
This is the person who owns your website.
How long until he bans Holla Forums for being severe rejects, and abnormal, for holocaust denial?
archive.is/egT0b

If he sees fit to delete a board dedicated to roleplaying a fetish, how far off is deleting a board dedicated to being politically incorrect?

This isn't even getting into the fact that Jim's company, Race Queen Inc., who wrote the software (Ronin) that leaked all of the email addresses in the 2ch fiasco.

Also another thing that doesn't make sense:
if that was all a mistake and he thought he was just looking at local reports on /operate/ to range ban, then how did he not realize this when reports were all coming from different boards in the "backed up report queue" for the copypaste account that he decided to use the "chainsaw" tool of delete++ and ban on?

You can see that the story falls apart pretty quickly, and he doesn't even seem to give a shit about being consistent in the /operate/ or Holla Forums threads.

So, friendly reminder. This is who owns Holla Forums.
"I just deleted severe rejects, and abnormals."

The mistake being the range bans that afflicted a lot of people, including the Holla Forums BO.

i missed that survey
if you like banning things you disagree with why don't you go mod a subreddit?

i agree we should ban pedos and nazis and bronies and political dissidents and anyone who uses bad words

inb4 no memetabs

What's wrong with Holla Forums? There are basically two large, organized(ish) groups who will actually stand up for free speech and that is pedofags and Holla Forumstards. And, btw, in the eyes of normalfags, Holla Forums is the same as Holla Forums, no offense

Fuck off. I'm not posting anything remotely political or outside the normalfag "overton window" without a proxy. has anyone confirmed if this is deliberate? if so, exodus now.

this. we have to remember this board is international and a lot of Europoors don't want to, or simply can't, access it without using a VPN

is there any way around this? exodus when? exodus where?

Enjoy the future you chose cuck.
>The Ministry of Love would like a word with you, citizen...

You bigot. Run to Mexico then Holla Forums They need you are pesos there for sure.
:D

that's not how you make shekels, user.

I can't tell which one of you is arguing for what. Has anyone figured out why this is going on? Is this just to stop the faggot pedo assholes, or is it something more sinister?

Okay

Where's the actual proof VPNs are banned?

Go do it. There's your proof.
Jesus, don't you know its the current year?

I have a VPN and I'm posting fine, also you didn't post proof.

But why?

16chan.nl/cow/thread/30

Jim is insane. Linking to this because it's videos that I can't upload here due to filesize.

Nobody cares, faggot

VPN are not banned. Of course some ips are banned. I just went through the appeal list and released a whole bunch that some volunteer named next had banned. I also released many /24 and /16 bans.
It seems like someone is projecting here. Thanks for posting that you can use the VPN.

Are you even trying? Kill yourself.

Completely pathetic attempt.

Do you seriously think we're this fucking stupid, you shit eating cunt?

How are videos that Jim posted himself "disinfo"? The fucking lunatic grows worms in pig shit and eats them. Poor Freddy the Cripple has probably passed through two digestive tracts by now.

Three*.

Ever notice that there's no one posting links to 16chan on the boards that spited null, i.e. Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /cow/.

Probably because they get deleted.

Probably because Mark and Faggetttss would rather die than give up their board owner status by moving sites.

Probably because people who think Josh is the Antichrist aren't going to use his Internet memesite.

Hello, man of the same posting format.

It's almost as if it were an intentional triplepost and not the world's most opaque attempt at samefagging.

Leave it out mate, there's no rule against multiple posts. This isn't a forum.

SJW's cucked your brain, kid?

>>>/tumblr/

What the fuck?
How is a gentle dom/sub relationship fundamentally 'pedophilic'?

Are these the kind of fucking retards we have on Holla Forums now?

Why do you words you have no idea the meaning of?

You care to clarify your comments your justification to "delete severe rejects, and abnormals" when it came to nuking a fetish dom/sub roleplaying board that had nothing to do with pedophilia?

Also, a friendly reminder that if you mention anything about Jim's incompetent Filipino outsourcing company, Race Queen Inc., storing and leaking credit card information, names, email addresses, he won't respond to you because of pending litigation.

In reality, it was Jim's shitty software that stored everything, leaving it vulnerable to leaking.

Hey Jim, thanks for stopping by!

Can you clarify on this? It sounds like you're accusing "next" (Josh?) of banning IP subnets, but the bans were through Cloudflare. Unless "next" is your domain controller, that doesn't make sense.

He probably won't respond to you anymore, the magic question has been posted:

Not until it adds an API

Just use the regular site. Overchan is maintained.

isn't*

Mobile 16chan.nl is pretty good.

The dev sucks ass at keeping it maintained himself, but every bug I've reported has been fixed by the end of the week

Dont know then. I know Next has a legacy API but I'm not sure how Overchan works or if Josh would want to do legacy work.

Really, if there's any API at all we could probably bother the Overchan dude into adding support for it

It has an API
Two in fact, there's an Holla Forums-compatible API for reads.

Handy beans

the only caveat is that writes are different
so say on Holla Forums you'd just use post.php
on 16chan, uploading a file would do a request to
16chan.nl/$BOARD/check-file?md5=$MD5SUM_OF_FILE
if the file hasn't been uploaded, it would return
{"$MD5SUM_OF_FILE":null}
as a json response
if it does exist, it spits out a bunch of information about the file in the json response
then, to upload a file that doesn't exist, it sends a request to 16chan.nl/$BOARD_NAME/upload-file

multipart/form-data

posting threads is a PUT request to 16chan.nl/$BOARD/thread with a bunch of information about the post, hash of files posted with it,etc

replies to threads is a put request to
16chan.nl/$BOARD/thread/$THREAD.json

You can actually just straight upload the file without checking for it first. You'd be well informed to check because it might save you an upload, but it's optional. No-JS users don't check ever.

Actually I didn't know next was Josh. That was a global volunteer id.
I should have guessed it, most of the bans were for writing derogatory things about Josh. I don't do that by the way.
I don't get along with him, but i don't think he is an evil person or anything like that.

Are you sure that you want that to be the story, Jim?

After all, it would be a shame for you to make implications like that, yet another thing to add to the list of stupid shit you and your company have done or said.

The credit card leaks on 2ch, banning VPNs globally for "I understand your frustration," or questioning your moderation on /operate/, and completely nuking a board for dom/sub roleplaying.

Because I'm pretty sure the "next" account was not Josh.

And further, considering your "I don't do that implication," when you definitely did so a week ago, globally banning people for posts on /operate/ for questioning you or spamming "I understand your frustration" and claiming it was an accident, I don't think we can really take your statements at face value without some sort of proof.

think before you plot, yogapig

Yeah, especially considering global bans expire in 90 days, and Josh had his global privs taken away almost a year ago for telling Swami to kill himself.
It's fucking hilarious. Every time he posts, he says something stupid.

Actually more than a year, I guess. I forget when. Didn't really follow all of that.

You are the single biggest liar.

The very first time we met you explained to me, while we waited for the taxi, that girls belonging to the INC religious cult gave the best blowjobs "because they need money to go to church". Set off some pretty big alarm bells right away, but that was only the start.

Months later, you went on to chimp out at Fredrick over the phone because I asked you very politely to consider making ads SFW or NSFW based on a user's content decision. Didn't even want to talk to me, you just wanted me to stop asking questions. You screamed at the little guy over the phone and bullied him into running out of my apartment.

Only other time we talk, you to try to bribe me into selling you a license conscripted by the community to be AGPL. Became so mad that I wouldn't sell out, you stormed out of the store like an thin-skinned toddler. You had no idea what was going on or what the software was, but you wanted to own it. Ended up fucking the entire site's future up with your cluelessness.

You didn't even care at all until Hiroyuki bought 4chan, then suddenly you want to post, close Next's source, and throw money at servers. Your motivations are primitive, childish, and transparent as a window. Holla Forums isn't going to be your tool to get back at him, and you will probably lose your upcoming litigation because what you did by stealing Hiroyuki's assets was undoubtedly illegal.

Now, you lie. 16chan.nl is growing every day and you've resorted to slandering me. Didn't even address this:

Because it can't happen. Your bullshit falls apart in 4 fun, easy ways.

1. I was a global volunteer over a year ago and the problems only happened last week when your dumbass put 8ch on the same Cloudflare policies you use on 2ch.

2. My global volunteer account was 'N', not 'next'. 'next' was the board owner of /next/ and I was no longer a gvol either way by that point.

3. The only subnets I ever banned were for 3 days and they belong to Amazon, not a VPN. I had to do this because someone was using AWS to spam Anita Sarkeesian videos in /gamergate/.

4. A global volunteer doesn't have access to Cloudflare's firewall, you imbecile.

You fuck up every time you do something.

You stole 2ch from Hiroyuki (server hosts can't seize domains legally!).

You got hacked and embarrassed many high-profile Japanese and yourself.

You killed Next for Holla Forums. I had an entire package being developed and planned, ways to make this site profitable and be respectful to the user base. I was going to give you an empire on a silver fucking platter and your dumbass turned it down out of avarice and shortsightedness.

You get involved in fixing vichan, the site goes down constantly, you ban untold millions of IPs in subnet blocks for no reason. Then, after all this, you come into the community and lie like a politician to save face and don't even do that right. You expect people to trust you on the 2ch incident when you lie so blatantly?

If you were to ever make one smart decision, it would be to surrender your assets to Ron and allow him to take over. You're getting too old for this, Farmer Jim.

Good luck Josh, I hope things get better for you.

Should be saving those wishes for yourself, brother.

BASED JOSH, YOGAPIG BTFO

Cool, by the way. VPNs are not blocked, except board by board basis, or not appealed.
That is what I came to the board to say today.
Getting visited by Josh, is just frosting.

Just wondering, did you frost Hotwheel's poop flies before eating them?

What's frosting is that you find a way to imply Josh somehow had anything to do with the global bans the poster was talking about.

You should really stop posting, credit card leak man. How your shitty filipino company happened to get payment processing wrong past 2007 is a mystery.

Rate my meme, by the way. I posted it again, just for you.

hahaha whenever you get confronted you fuckin get all non-confrontational and bitchy and run away

meditate
go into your cave
find your power animal

Very nice meme, I'd rate it 16 out of 16.

swami was a tranny? what the fuck? better go gas myself.

Lying yogapig, many of the VPNs are globally banned because of CP spam and the spammers appealed them with spam links.

You are a liar and Hirojewki 2.0, Josh was right here, you are a old pigshit keeper give your site to Ron.

ebin

why were some VPNs banned on the cloudfare level then?
who did that? sure as fuck wasn't the lolcow

Apparently cloudflare does that by default. Or so was his story. I don't even think he knows what he's talking about.
Doesn't matter, the thread is about credit card leak man now.

Cloudflare is very permissive by default, except for Tor. Jim's CF rules for 2ch are fucking insane, though. His empty head was like, "oh we have spam? better block all static IPs!".

that logic will turn this place into cuckchan 2.0

it is already cuckchan 2.0
come to your new home
16chan.nl

That is cute.

You got it close to correct.
HW had been paying for the Holla Forums cloudflare plan out of his personal bank account.
That wasn't really fair, he is not a rich man.
So we added it to 2ch cloudflare, and the ban list for 2ch, which is much bigger. 2ch.net is a lot larger than Holla Forums, transfered by default to the new account. Of course HW and I did not see that right away and went to a dinner meeting with some friends. In the morning, it was noticed and I spent the day changing things around for Holla Forums.
It should be ok now.

my nigga, choochoochoo!

Yes, I know what happened Jim. If only you had said that instead of blaming your problems on Josh like a rat.

And don't pretend that moving the domain had something to do with poor, lil' freddy. It had to do with regaining control over the DNS because he's a dead man. You killed him, fed him to the pigs, grew worms in the shit, and ate the worms. Perhaps with frosting.

hahaha, I didn't blame anything no Josh.
Keep on trucking.

sautied in olive oil with garlic. Please get it straight.

How do you lie so bold faced?

How is that a lie? I didn't know it was Josh.
I didn't blame him. I could care less about him.
He seems to have a hard on for me though.

thank you, want more?

Jim has acquired a taste for longpig.

there are still a lot of unanswered questions here

From the sound of it, the only time a hard-on is involved with you is when you're soliciting sex from children.

Because GLOBAL VOLUNTEERS CANT BAN THROUGH CLOUDFLARE.

And this?

Bans only last for 30 days on Holla Forums. He can't ban someone a year ago for insulting him on an account that was never a global volunteer and have it last until last week.

Not to mention the problem only started when you moved the domain to your account.

You're STILL lying. You're like a politician.

Whatever, have a good time. I will stop by in another 15 threads.

Psh, whatever man. Who cares if I lie? I own the site! What are people going to do? Leave? Haha.

he's just mad. post more gondolas so he calms down and gives us the straight and narrow

DIE YOGAPIG SCUM

Did Josh just embarrass Jim off his own website ...?

JOSH SOLD OUT TO JOHN
JOSH SOLD OUT TO JOHN
JOSH SOLD OUT TO JOHN

TRUST NO ONE, NOT EVEN NO ONE

In time, no worries, no hurries.
Wow, I just heard Ali died.
>>>Holla Forums6213104

Jim is employing the "Distraction" part of Persuasion theory to trick users.

psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=1974-05127-001

This will not work because people are onto his shit.

He only came back to post because of this

He knows he's cornered and by pussying out he's going to look like a crook because he is one. Coming back to shitpost and play up the innocent old man factor is a way to gain favor with people not paying attention. Are you paying attention?

oh noes! come look at moar pretty gondola :DD

Attention: Josh sold out to John. If you don't do what John says, he will feed you to his pet Ostriches.

t. john aka Holla Forums

john was not invented by intl
john was found through a third party who noticed his secret binary blobs in the 16chan code source

this entire thread racked my fucking brain

All I wanted was a place to post memes

I understand your frustration

ebin, he is just an admin

nice distraction YOGA JIM MCPIGSHIT

he is and soon you will be globally banned for insulting the delusional yogapig

It's pretty depressing to be honest. I guess the best case scenario is that he steps back and lets Ron run shit but I don't see that happening with Jim wanting to actually make shekels and all that.

Who is John? It's been a while since I last paid attention to the metadrama.

16chan joke. People say that Josh sold 16chan to "John" like how Hotwheels dumped the community onto Jim.

there is no John, I've yet to see proof he even exists.

I frustrate your understanding.

come to librechan.net guyz
16ch is just another psyop show like 8ch
dont get played again and again

gas yourself heeb.

No.

they are even using stock infinity without czacks or that /a/utist's fix.

technically that was odilitime's fix
if czaks is still using a modified file_write
though I think czaks implemented a different builder on his infinity fork

either way, infinity next was running fine on a fucking single core on 16chan, with optimizations yet to be made

I HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING

Just stop

librechan = pedokikechan
16chan = best chan

I forgot the name of that song, what is it?

it ain't me fam

U2 - Yay Me
Bono is such a visionary

aw well, librechan.net will always be here for you guys
whenever the newsfeed and systemd/ssd shill gets too much, you're all welcome

Better systemd than cp you fucking child molester.

all of you should be only using proxy/tor/vpn at all times anyway, don't be stupid

I use VPN for all my browsing but Jim Jew wants to ban all proxies,vpns and tor.

But he doesn't or else they would be banned, dumbass

Where do you think we are?
dw, once he loses the court case he'll probably be looking to monetize this place heavily

>>>/gaschamber/
Hi Josh, what is it like becoming a meme?

lol this fucking website

Once something good comes along it sticks.

Is there even a Josh? Is he a real person?

Which is a better nickname, in your opinion?
Credit card leak man or pigfucker?

I like "Shady Jim", but Yoga Pig is the all time classic coke.

yes

Yogapig

I guess you didn't consider that those /16 and /12 permbans you were giving left and right on the pedo boards would would affect other users, huh?

And then going ahead and blaming the lolcow for your own faggotry. That's pretty low even for you.
Keep up the good work.

Web admin who has no idea what he is doing probably touched the ban code/list and broke everything or tried importing some baby's first master CP ban list without realizing that 90% of it are the same proxies we use regularly

Even if Josh was a non-stop perpetual cataclysmic whirlwind of technological failure he would not be able to add IPs to the Cloudflare firewall unless he physically walked to Hotwheel's apartment and ripped the keyboard from his tiny crippled hands and added it manually.

Jim saying that Josh did the bans is a sort of fantastic lie that would be a joke if it wasn't coming from the humorless bloated potato of a person that Jim is.

Jim was just milking Joshcow a bit. Relax friend.

You'd just have to see if there was a significant drop in Coke Zero sales in the Philippines after Josh left.

heeb is the owner of /hebe/ fucktard.

Daily reminder Josh never completed high school:
pastebin.com/NYbrgrB7

Who gives a fuck if Josh finished high school or not? Are you an underageb&?

It's more of the way he dropped out more than anything, if you even read it. Basically, he says "I WAS EXPELLED" but then, it turns out he dropped out because he thought he killed a teacher with some "hacking" shit.
Note:
>[19:25:17] I got expelled lol
And later:
[19:32:35] when i was in the 10th grade I was enrolled in like, 4 out of 7 classes in the IT hall
[19:32:43] and one time our english teacher was absent and no sub showed up
[19:32:54] so i taught a kid about the "netsend" windows command prompt that sends a message to all computers on the network
[19:33:11] he sent "i hate nhs" to all the computers the monday after a teacher in the IT hall had died on the weekend
[19:33:28] they pinned it on us and i took full blame because we were originally both going to get saturday detention
[19:33:37] he started crying and i felt bad so i just said i did it
[19:33:43] but like, despite it not being
[19:33:46] a big deal or really hacking
19:33:57] the IT dean said I had shamed the entire IT lab
[19:34:02] and blamed me for killing the IT teacher
[19:34:11] I had given her stress that caused her heart attack
[19:34:17] she was talking the same week about like
[19:34:24] how she was stressing out over how bad I was
[19:36:28] In the Dean's office by myself she told me that I had stressed her out so much by being a deliquent student that I had induced her heart attack.

What does that have to do with anything in this thread?
You realize that Josh isn't the inept one in this thread, the inept one being credit card leak man?

Did you feel that you could try to convince people that the owner of this site didn't just make a fucking fool of himself by sneakily trying to imply that Josh had anything to do with unjust global bans of VPNs and proxies?

Especially when such bans happened just a week ago, from Jim himself, which is even more hilarious when you consider he said "I don't do that btw." When he most certainly did, even the Holla Forums BO's VPN was banned globally for questioning the new moderation on /operate/.

So really, what does that have to do with this thread?

also the account was tiw not next.
he thinks we will forget things because logs are disabled.
tiw = jim mirrored, an old masonic trick.

One click still works...

Eh if you are too dumb to complete the most basic level of education required in Burgerland then you are basically a tard.

What does that have to do with this thread?
You keep repeating it as if it's going to convince anyone of something.
When the only one who looks like a fool here is your owner.

You should just stop posting, dipshit. Perhaps it was you who did not finish high schol.

Relax, friend, I was just replying to your post. Get some rest.

You are fucking retarded

But that's wrong.

he was just making a comment about dropouts tangentially related to Jewsh.

The only thing relevant to dropouts in this thread is the fact that Jim dropped out of the thread when he got memed on, hard.

nice dubs, Jim is a dropout from his own imageboard because he got caught in a big lie.
can't wait for the next episode of yogapig's damage control
maybe he will blame the late freddit this time.

this fucking thread man, lmao
i remember hating josh. that was a long time ago.

Daily reminder Bill Gates didn't either.

Bill Gates didn't use PHP to create a mongolian hut building forum either

I basically clocked out at this point, i'm only here these days to point and laugh.

if people decide to move to a new site i'll probably hop on too, the ride never ends.

No, but he did start his career with work on BASIC.

This

>>>/somethingawful/

Lol yes he did. Gates dropped out of college, not high school.

And then Gates made Microsoft and Josh has made jack shit.

Can't post on certain parts of the site, gg

VICHAN
CAN
BE
FIXED

VICHAN
CAN'T*
BE
FIXED

GAS THE GARBAGE
LYNXCHAN ENGINE NOW

Lynxchan can be very braindead too at times.

weew

Code can be fixed
Cancerous userbases can't

If you aren't brainwashed by the shill-screamers, now is the time to evacuate

The userbase is fine.

The problem with Holla Forums imo has mostly been the board owners, particularly Holla Forums, the irc/twitter people who aren't really into user image board culture generally detract from the experience and do a poor job managing things.