Canada's Human Rights Abuses

CANADA IS ABSOLUTELY RAMPANT WITH HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS

I'm seeing a trend here Holla Forums. All of a sudden, victim mentality has ramped up into high gear, and not a week goes by without someone turning a first world problem into a human rights case, and the courts are taking this shit seriously. It started with a guy being awarded $12,000 because a restaurant put ice in his water when he said he didn't want ice.

archive.is/a0r8A

archive.is/I0FQ6

archive.is/YXj5R

So essentially, if you own a private business now, you are at risk for a human rights case at any time for any reason. It's getting bad up here, guys. Elect Trump. Send help.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I0FQ6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada is a human rights violation.
Before Trudeau, I thought that Canada could be a good place to possibly move in to, but this Prime Minister has changed my opinion entirely.
Canada is a politically correct, sjw infested, shithole.

Here. Have a cat wearing an indian headdress for your troubles.

Water fluoridation, mercury poisoning, and human experimentation is all a violation of human rights, and America doesn't care. And if America doesn't care, neither does the rest of the world

Oh yeah, I forgot the mention about that second linkā€¦ She's literally complaining she is oppressed because she has a nice rack. I think this may be a first for humanity.

HUMAN RIGHTS IS A JEWISH FABLE
JEWS ARE NOT HUMANS
SO THEY CLAIM THAT THEY ARE HUMANS BY RALLYING BEHIND HUMAN RIGHTS

OP IS A FAGGOT

Do they have the saying in Canada, "be careful what you wish for because you might just get it"? Think carefully what you're asking.

okay, either she was at a "all female" gym and the girls with small boobs felt bad and asked personal to tell this girl to stop using tank top or she just flat out lied. theres no way a regular gym with loads of guys in it would ever make a hot babe like that put clothes on.

and it doesnt even look like shes even been in the gym a single time. those arms got fat on the triceps area and here back looks weaker than a 10 year old boys. my guess, its all a lie. a lie to get on the first page showing of her breasts. women go crazy far to get attention, lie about rape etc so its not far fetched this is a lie too

Pic related is the faggot in question, another white LibProg fuckwad like Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren. What the fug.

I'll accept the risks. Anything is better than this.

the country's already on fire user

anyway more bullshit, any of you anons heard about tent city victoria?
basically a bunch of homeless people set up a city in front of the courthouse and demanded the government provide them running water and plumbing, and the government caved. Thats right, they get it for free.
The situation has gotten so bad and crime so rampant in the area the catholic church across the street is finally stepping up and saying they want them gone.

Yup. I heard about that. Victoria is sounding like the San Fransciso of Canada lately.

OP IS A SKYSCRAPER SIZED BUNDLE OF STIX

YOOOOO ROADTRIP FAM?

I think a lot of people didn't know what they were voting for. Most people were just concerned with getting Harper out of office.

There's a phrase for this. "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't". Even basic bitch cuckservatives are marginally better than the average liberal.

Not surprising would elect a literal woman beating fucking white male like Trudeau.

The downtown is shitty but the rest is fine. Very white, lots of beautiful terrain, old hippies who have burnt out and given up on being hippies. We get all the nates from up-island who don't wanna just drink on reservation anymore. UVic is First Nations Guilt Camp as always.

Last I heard, the local Anglican cathedral kicked part of the tent city off their land because people were taking dumps in the church yard.

My family instantly regretted Trudeau and shit on him all the time. There's no real alternative because nobody even knows who leads the CPC anymore, and fuck if we're going to drink TWICE the kool-aid and vote NDP.

Harper had a nice system built up for himself, but it was mostly to keep him and his fruity friends in power. He might fit into the definition of "cuckservative" down in the US, except he was forceful (in a dispassionate robot way) about his cuckolded views.

At least he spent a bunch of money on war museums and Canadian heritage media. I'm glad he built the War Museum in Ottawa.

Just make Alberta a part of the US, I'm sure Trudeau will be more than happy to get rid of the province altogether.

It's actually an Anglican cathedral. I live a couple blocks away in Cook st. Village.

The YMCA across the street has had a major boost in B&E's into people's cars because of those homeless pieces of shit. That coupled with the retarded Antifa presence is making Victoria shittier by the day.

I just want to burn the tent city down and kneel those fuckers and Antifa over a ditch and blow their brains out.

Closest one to where they gather's probably the pond between the longhouse and Cornett.

Little did they know, Harper was 10x better than any other faggot.

>archive.is/I0FQ6

Didn't read the article yet but from the picture it looks like this is the opposite of some libshit abusing the "law".

Fat people get healthy people removed from gyms constantly.

So it looks like the big titty woman is fighting the hambeast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids
only leftists with no culture and identity want Canada to be part of the USA.

this

Was it one of those Weight Watchers gyms or whatever where "grunting" and "shaming" is prohibited?

A part yes, but a colony no. Canada is a colony by nature, and the events of this century and the last have made it clear.

I would like Alberta to be a sovereign nation, but being part of the USA would be better than being part of Canada.

It's a little different in Canda the way I see it. The libshits are way more united since Canadians are nicer to each other. At least the women are. Any feminist men have no true allies because of how cucked they are, like our PM.