They have no shame

Star Wars 1977-2017
Thank God I have the despecalized versions.

Good. I hope Disney never learns.

Maybe it wil get so bad they beg George to come back?

George doesn't need to come back, I doubt he even wants to. I just hope he releases at least one more film of his before he dies. Something nice like THX 1138, something the plebs wont understand.

CGI zombies are perfectly fine tbh.

They've actually been doing this since the 80s, when they put Humphrey Bogart in a Coke commercial

Pleb.

Is Op saying he thought TFA and Rogue One were actual Star Wars? Has he seen the helicopter lightsabers?

Hipster faggot

Well, that wasn't in either of those movies.

I'm sorry that kino remains forever beyond your grasp.

That would be great but he has said that he would just make private films that will not be shown to the public.

He's been known to change his mind from time to time. But no matter what happens, I'm happy with what he's given us.

TFA was bad but I had hope that epissode 8 would be fresh and new. Rogue One was watchable but I didn't pay to see it. 7/10. I don't care about side movies I only cared about the main storyline I-IX

Go home Mike, you are drunk.

The main story ended with 6, you moron. Star Wars was the story of Anakin's tragic fall and his redemption through his son. If they were going to do a real Episode 7-9 they would have had to make it about Luke's children. What they chose to do instead in fanbait fanfiction. None of the themes of Star Wars were in TFA.

I'm happy as well. I have the despecialized trilogy on my ps3 (took up like 30+gb), the anti-cheese trilogy,and the store bought blue box set for display.

He's basically making more experimental kinos like THX again, I don't blame him for not wanting to make them public because people would criticise them from a commercial and mass market standpoint even if he released them for free.

When i said mainstory I was talking about the trilogies not spin off movies..
Han solo spin off
Obi-wan spin off
Strong woman spin off

I was excited for the new trilogy but now I see it is never going to get good. Poor choicd of words on my part. Yes the main story was Anakin's fall from grace and redemption by his son that made up the first 6 films. Sorry for confusion.

trakin looked creeep as fuk in rough one. like polar express creepps

Just market the films to the art house community. Show them at cannes or something. The public will be too busy watching baby han solo spin off trilogy to even notice.

I'd watch it

The thing is that they too would have their perception tainted by his previous work, likely dismissing him because of his previous great commercial success. Still, he might actually do that under a different name but naturally he wouldn't tell anyone.

What's a possible site for streaming copyrighted content? I'd love to stream the six Star Wars films with Holla Forums sometime.

Someone should get Star Wars Detours trending to see if Kennedyfilm responds

Why do so many people act like they care about Carrie Fisher? Leia wasn't even that important.

Because "muh nostalgia" Milennials don't have a sense of worth so they're attached to the "geek culture" to the point they need to do virtue signaling with the death of celebrities. They don't give a fuck about Carrie Fisher, they care about making know people how much they're fans of princess Leia.

Liking ironically the trilogy everyone hates is by definition being a hipster, yes

Same to you

Virtue Signalling. The answer to 'why do people pretend to care about X' is always 'Virtue signalling'

Sounds like you're the hipster here.

I'm 22, so technically I'm a millennial. I can't bring myself to give a half of a fuck about Carrie Fisher even though I love the six films that George is responsible for.

it's some kind of weird sex thing isn't it

Honestly I care more about her mother dying and that's because Carrie Fisher essentially killed her mother

I just can't care about the deaths of people I don't actually know. Actors are just actors, even if my favorite actor were to die the most I would feel is slight disappointment that they wont be in anymore movies. Now a director dying, that's sad.

Well, my favourite actors are already dead and them being dead means they can't make any shit films, which they most certainly would do in this climate. Look at De Niro

The day will come when Disney will have the sole exclusive rights to recreate every actor who has appeared in Star Wars, and the technology to pull it off.

Did you ever wonder what would happen if Van Helsing and Dracula were a gay couple?

The public will never go against Disney no matter how bad things get.

>>>/reddit/

yeah, the jews couldn't have invented a better propaganda machine if they tried.

for half a century, parents have been plopping their impressionable children in front of screens to watch anthropomorphic animals or pretty princesses or pretty, anthropomorphic, animal princesses. there is barely a person alive in the west who has not had disney's hooks in them since childhood.

when they finally decide to cash in their investment, disney's dark harvest will be biblical.

Here's your pity reply.

FUCKING CISCUMSHITFUCKINGWHITEMALESARRRRRRRRGGHGHAHGLIHGPLIUGUTFOIHFSWOIUHW

Man that's fucking depressing.