WW3 is comming

The Queen of England warns of WW3 and plans to flee.
‘One is making the necessary preparations to abandon ship,’ Her Majesty said. ‘A violent storm is coming, the likes of which Britain has never seen.‘
Is this what we want Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nfcWw
yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/
shoah.org.uk/2016/05/19/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/
investmentwatchblog.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/
liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1463714761
archive.is/nfcWw>>6054629
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6986518/Queen-hailed-as-a-backer-of-Brexit.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/18/queen-backs-brexit-headline-in-the-sun-was-inaccurate-press-watchdog-rules
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFNW3heSkq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/nfcWw

Rothschild Land about to get
B T F O
T
F
O

Holy shit is this the article user? This seems to good to be true please God let this not be fake.

Holy shit is there another article user*

That's how we know it's bullshit, queen of the uk

If that bitch leaves her post she's a fucking deserter. She will hang too on the day of the rope with Harry watching on stoically.

So why doesn't she do something about it instead of running like a bitch?

DAMN

She's an old woman. She did her part, had her white children. Don't say stupid equalitycuck shit like this, man.

I want Trump to burn Parliament down and reinstate her as queen.

No because it means our white population is doomed to shrink even further.

YOU BETTER WAIT FOR THE STORM, MAGGOT, A VIOLENT STORM IS COMING, THE LIKES OF WHICH BRITAIN HAS NEVER SEEN, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS

TBH fam, this article looks like bullshit, but you've got to understand the queen has only lasted this long because she's done sweet fuck all. The globalists will shit can the whole institution if she stepped out of line.

She's a queen. Either she steps up, or she transfers power to her son and let them do something about it.

Unless you are saying that the monarchy is useless, so then…why even have it?

Don't shoot the messenger m8.

every other white is fleeing London, so why not the Queen.

Any other source apart from the liveleak article?

I want to believe but am skeptical

They are toothless and already gave up pretty much of their powers. If she is attempts to do something and she will get in big trouble so basically there is nothing she can do.

Yes, she's a queen. She should have abdicated a long time ago because she's a woman and not fit to lead anything - and if this rumor is true, this is the reason why.

Im searching, but have only found others with liveleak as source

I want to believe to be fake.

All these British monarchies are bat shit crazy.

That fucking globalist fuck? God help us.

>every other white is fleeing London, so why not the Queen.

/aus/ here, every recent expat tells me it's a shit hole over there.

The armed forces are loyal to her and she has the power to dissolve parliament in an emergency.

The army would side with her above the government if it came or to it. I just wish shed use this power to uncuck the country. I dont know if shes complacent or if shes waiting for an opportune time but I hope she does something soon. Her pro-brexit stance gained me a bit of respect for her. I just hope she is on our side and not an illurminurminaty reptillian shapeshifter jew

Here's two more. However these look sketchy also.
yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/
shoah.org.uk/2016/05/19/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/

/Ire/ here, white minority now, muzzie mayor the city is lost.

For now.

investmentwatchblog.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/
Here' another.

That's a good question, maybe she think she will be fine in her estate as long as her guards are there to protect her. If I am her then I would abdicate now as it isn't worthy to keep it anymore.

Why would she tell them that she will dissolve the parliament? They will kill her so it is best to plan in secret and use her power when it is right time but I don't think she can use it as she is too old to fight now so which means we need her son to execute the plan but some bongfags said he's globalist.

Yet another by the same person. Any credible, real sources?

*Here's

Like as if the Queen has time to warn us about WW3

She's too busy taking the piss out of that mudslime's shit cake.

This, europeans would go almost extinct if there was nuclear war.

Yup, I live outside of London now. Same reason.
Queen spends a lot of time in Scotland and windsor

IS THERE ANY CREDIBLE SOURCE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE?
>liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1463714761
>yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/
>shoah.org.uk/2016/05/19/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/
>investmentwatchblog.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/

(checked)
Not yet but, we can try an meme it.

archive.is/nfcWw>>6054629
The first time I visited london was 15 years ago, even back then It didnt look British. God help you over there atm.

KEK the first hint of WW3 and the "lovely" queen plans to bale out, This is too good.

KEK CHECK 'EM

let me post

You do the lords work brother :)

Source seems shady, but this type of story would be suppressed. But the real question do we welcome RWDS?

It's bail in that context, not bale, you friendly fellow

You cannot be doomed even further, doomed is an absolute, if your doomed yor doomed. We have to fight It is our only hope.

We don't need the nuclear war. They can fuckin' damage our european DNA. We can try other methods so no need to go nuclear. Look at JAPAN. They killed millions people so imagine the nuclear bombs across the world. Do you seriously think we can stop ourselves from nuclear bombs from mutating our dna?

My lack of trips in that previous post just highlights my error.

if dubs then pakis took london just in time for london to get nuked, ww3 coming this summer to a city near you

i will reroll for ww3 please.

Leave us alone, we are trying to preserve our european DNA from mutating.

Is she implying race war?

WW3 with who?

Russia?

She seems to imply here that there will be a mass war and Britain will be dragged into it if they remain with the EU and NATO.

Along with pressure in Vietnam that would mean

US vs China
Russia vs EU
Iran vs Israel

My body is so ready

trips

AHAHAHAHAHAH, she's a The Queen, you're implying she's ANYTHING like the standard womyn good goys of today. Your petty standards simply DO NOT apply and fall apart.

ugh

What's it like living in London? Are you Jewish?

Be nice if there was an actual recording, though things like that would disappear from the internet very fast.

Yes. It's feeling so fucking right isn't it? It's gonna be so good.

Wait fuck no. Russia against Europe? Fugg I thought we were gonna slay niggers.

ugh are you pretending to be white like us? Go away you snake!

There's a photo of her as a kid doing the Hitler salute, pretty sure she's at least slightly based.
Also, what the fuck should she have done? Most European monarchs don't have any power left and are pretty much just decoration nowadays.

So wait, what about the non-archived version of the liveleak page?

Still up?
It's telling if it gets pulled

;^)

If they pull then that means they are trying to trick us into thinking it's coming to throw us off on the right path.

I am white user.

She's still a woman and not fit to lead. I don't care what title you put on her.

Maybe she meant a literal storm? You know, like rain and wind and shit?

Then why did you said " It's gonna be so good."? Do you know what this means for us? The extinction of our european races.

I'm talking about payback user. I want payback. Without a war we will be litteral slaves sucking the dick of our slavemasters and appologise for existing. Fuck no.

No, it's not. But if we get a mass of disinformation shills like you trying to lead us astray, then THAT would also be telling.

I am not talking about the civil wars, it's fuckin' WW3, which mean there are going to be nuclear bombing.

Good. That's what bomb shelters are for. The White race will survive.

Pakis and Turks (especially Turks after they weasel their way into the EU)

King Edward VIII was showing her how to do it, he was in favour of closer ties with Hitler, so he was forced to abdicate for marrying a divorced woman and stuck in the Bahamas so he couldn't interfere with the war.

Oh right our children will survive as mutated white subhumans.

We are supposed to face the civil wars, not the WW3.

Shit man it's a matter of junk already happening. I don't want to let Europe go like this. I don't want to let Belgium be desecrated like this. Hell I am actually a little sick my body is crap but I'll embrace it. The time of kneeling is over. Even if it all gets fixed somehow it doesn't matter we're gonna stand our ground and it's gonna get ugly. Atleast man yourself up mentally because you will need it.

If you're near a detonation area, a nuclear plant that got hit or downwind of either you're truly fucked. Research regional weather patterns and find spots that may naturally guard against fallout blowing in (and make sure that includes knowing if rivers/catchments/ecology are not affected upstream of said spots), that may save your life and future. Long term might be a problem but at least you'll have a chance.

The Queen is FOR the Brexit?
Now you rose my interest boner. I honestly thought that she would threaten WW3 to stay in the EU.

But considering she's part of the globalist scum, she could be doing a double switcharoo.

They talk about the Queen like that?
I a bit suspicious that this article is fake.

FAKE AND GAY

Okay but I am not sure that I am mentally prepared for this. I hope my government stays out of this.

There are plenty of lands to live on in Australia so I suppose not everyone are in danger.

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6986518/Queen-hailed-as-a-backer-of-Brexit.html

Some say yes. Others no.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/18/queen-backs-brexit-headline-in-the-sun-was-inaccurate-press-watchdog-rules

Then do it you cunt. Rise to the occasion as the true aristocracy is supposed to.

Y'all faggots are getting Joshua Goldberg'd.

Sadly she's too old to do it.

This but I am still terrified of WW3 becoming real.

*the iodine pill*
tfw you could in the bunker arranging tinned food by expiry date.
none of these guys even own a geiger counter.
i haven't seen a single person pop an iodine pill all night.
at least i know my own thyroid is protected.
wish the dj would play 2 minutes to midnight.
i bought my own drink thanks. double filtered water. reverse osmosis.
i see you glancing at my overboots.
does anyone even realize how close we came during the cuban missile crisis?
still eating shrimp? no thanks. all the seafood is fukushima'd now.
and that noob eating bananas. that's 0.001 seconds off your life dipshit.
that japanese girl looks cute, but i'm not getting closer than 2.4 metres from her. can't be too careful.

Yes I guess so. I both want it and not. I feel the need for revenge. Blood must be shed to safe our pride. I don't really want a war I just want vengeance. The Jews can't fuck with us like this.

Didn't WW3 already happen in other words the 'Cold War' from the West Berlin airlift in 1948 to the end of the Soviet Union in 1991?

Are we not now in WW4 consisting of an attempt to destroy separate countries and replace them with Global Governance using takeover by international organizations like the IMF, the UN, and the EU and invasion by the third world?

It's nothing but tinfoilers pulling shit out of their ass like everything on liveleak.

She did her part in WWII and did a damned good job. She should abdicate now because she's old and can't deal with another World War.

That's emotionally strong.

It's a game called raise it up the flag pole to see who salutes it.

Fake?
Legit?
Legit and Staged?

Guaranty at this point.
Enjoy life while you can, remember to get /fit/

fake and gay, so sage.

It's both numbness and emotion. Though I think op is fake as fuck I still believe it will happen. And whenever I think on how they immasculate young white kids it just adds fuel to the fire for me. They aren't prepared for the future.

Euro-Islamic Civil War inbound. Load your guns Brit-bros. Oh wait… fuck…ooooh fuck…

a lot of people I know have been leaving for Aus and the US in recent years
I'm tempted as well - it's become cuck central

GAAAHHH FUCK

I knew we should have listened to Orwell. Fuck fuck fuck.

God save the Queen.

Video or fuck off.

He should have thrown a coup and gassed Parliament. Hindsight and all that.

this

It was recorded, and this journalist knows about it, but magically the audio is not released. fuck off with this bullshit

Buy a crossbow

>>>/greenland/ when?

Why ?

SAGE

THIS IS FUCKING FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAGE

NO SOURCES, NO PROOF, ALL ARTICLES FROM IRRELEVANT SITES

THIS IS A RUSE, BEFORE ANY PROOF IS GIVEN, SAGE

The Queen is educated enough to know how to use the word "one" unlike you.

FUCKING RETARD SCUM TWAT NONCE FUCK PAKI TIT

I WANNA HABEEB IT

This board is getting bad

No, he wanted to marry a degenerate used-goods American whore, so much so that he was willing to throw away his throne to do it.

That's a good one.

Think about the power of the entire British government, EU government, and the whole institution of the Crown itself combined to crush this story.

You really think you're gonna get a legit source? Anyone that bold would be dead by now. They would not have even had a chance to spill this with full audio, etc. IF anyone even recorded her alleged on-microphone rant.

But remember the link a while ago about a dinner argument the Queen had with Nick Clegg about Brexit, how she supports it and how the UK needs to GTFO of the EU?

This lady's family were Nazi supporters, for fuck's sake. Prince Philip is so un-PC he practically has to be muzzled in public. His remarks about dark-skinned people are legendary. Do you REALLY think this shit isn't probably true?

If you look at the context I've just outlined, of course it is most likely true.

Will you ever see proof? Of fucking course you won't.

Bear in mind, too, that the fucking Queen of England no doubt has informational sources we do not here, so if SHE thinks a major storm is coming, then maybe it's time to really get worried. And start preparing.

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

His admiration and fondness for Hitler are very well-documented. He's been smeared extensively as a result–including rumors not unlike those still being spread about Hitler–"micropenis", etc. Blame the Jews. It's their kind of smear, isn't it?

And what would be your motive here, Moishe?

"Don't believe this nonsense, goyim, actually the UK really needs to stay in the EU!! British people, don't believe the filthy lies being spread about your politically correct, EU-loyal monarch! You must say in the EU! The Brexit will destroy the UK!"

she should come to america tbh, she could live with my grandma in her lake-house on the huron. they could bake cookies and watch documentaries and talk about all the young men they knew who didn't come back from the war.

tbh a mosin is not that much better than being unarmed

There is that good ol fashion stiff upper lip the shittish are famous for.

lol

The monarchy already failed the country when they let labor take over more than 100 years ago and run the greatest Empire in history into the ground.

She's lived through two world wars. I imagine she's developed an extra sensory perception to anticipate them at this point.

Seems like fanfiction without a source.

Trump confirmed to use HAARP to wash away the sins of Britain if they don't bail out of the EU.

I wonder how many children you have to sacrifice to live that long.

This might seem absurd to some but the UK, Canada, Australia, Jamaica and dozens of other nations throughout the world and still in the commonwealth have their military swear allegiance to the Queen with an Oath of Allegiance.

Those higher up in the military take this oath very seriously, they'd sacrifice the lives of their own family to uphold it. When it comes to matters of royal allegiance there's a cultural disconnection from modern culture that makes it hard to fathom.

That quote of hers in the OP looks like bullshit though. It's hard to believe that she'd ever be concerned about her subjects.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFNW3heSkq8