Autistic Soldiers in Israeli Defense Forces

Autistic Soldiers in Israeli Defense Forces

Welcome to Unit 9900 where special soldiers provide extra security for the IDF.

Irit and Benny worried about the day when their son, Ariel,* would come of age and discover that unlike nearly all other 18-year-olds in Israel, he would be barred from the IDF because of his autism. Israeli parents naturally worry about their sons’ and daughters’ safety while on active duty in the Israeli Defense Forces, but service in the IDF is also a rite of passage, an integration from youth to adult Israeli society.

Not only would Ariel be excluded from serving in the IDF, but his formal schooling would also end and with it, nationally subsidized services for special needs children. Now how would Irit and Benny keep their son productive and engaged, and provide him with a sense of purpose? Young autistic adults are often very bright, but their difficulties with social engagement and communication leave them with poor employment prospects. They often linger at home without purposeful projects or work.

But then the unimaginable happened: Within one year Ariel was a volunteer soldier in Unit 9900, where high functioning autistic adults help interpret images taken by aerial reconnaissance vehicles and military satellites. He was part of the first “class” of autistic young men whose integration into the unit was made possible by an innovative program called Ro’im Rachok, or “viewing beyond the horizons.”

archive.is/zEqKj

autistic kikes
Israel must be using a couple of those to shill 8ch

Nothing really wrong with this, mandatory military service should be in place for every country in my opinion. Best way to foster a sense of nationalism in the populace.

So this is where the rise in shill threads comes from. Israel's secret weapon.

So they just… have super high visual acuity?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bump for lulz.

Israel is running out of young people. They all want to move to Europe or America.
Even the Third Reich when it
was running out of manpower
in 1944 didn't try to conscript
the mentally ill.

The Jews have finally done it. They've literally just weaponized their autism. Amazing.

autist in Israel
autist in USA

lift on ban on Autistics enlisting for all NATO nations when?

I do it for free.

Do they wear diapers?

Autists shit and piss themselves cooking, of course they'll need them when they are cooking Palestinians

Now you know the focus of industry into gaming and giving kids vaccines that turn them to sperg.

Gotta need operators for dem drones in Future Warfare:IRL

Bump

That image is horrifying…

implying that is not what k-12 + collage for the "smart" ones is for

thinking that a nation can survive a populous that is so weak that it is not only incapable but unwilling to defend itself.

I'd do this if you got rid of PT and drug tests. But I want bennies.

You goy.

THE LAWNMOWER MAN

+1 Chromosome has been deposited in your DNA

nigs b sliding

your mods are sissy faggots. we own this board nowsadfasfasdfafsdfaf

Bump because this explains why we've gone to shit

I am the only who thinks that interpreting images taken by aerial reconnaissance vehicles and military satellites is a codeword for internet trolling?

The weapon to surpass Metal Gear

Autism Gear

It all makes sense now.
The increase in shitposting.

All the "tests" and "studies" I did when I was younger because I somehow overcame severe autism to be somewhat normal.
I used to have a hard time hugging my mom or talking to strangers, but then I found weed and I stopped being a sperg.

(((They))) are using autists from all over to create super memes that alter the global hive mind but with the Internet, they have created their own destruction.

If only you knew how close we are to breaking the cycle of debt and misery. When Anonim00se releases the next redpill, the fire will rise to the heavens and ignite the West Coast
(((They))) gave figured out how to weaponize autism

What would their favorite anime be?

god damn user
give me my sides back

Holy shit

Bump

Truly the Jew is the only force on the planet who even comes close to comprehending the power we have uncovered.

But their meme magic is weak. We will still prevail. Top kek.

PRAISE KEK FOR THESE DUB TRIPS!