It is mid summer, growing season is leaving, but time to plan for next year, and indoor winter growings

it is mid summer, growing season is leaving, but time to plan for next year, and indoor winter growings

i hope you are having a nice summer, Holla Forums

i watched a dog get washed away in the monsoon floodings earlier.

why grow anything when I can just go to the shop and buy it?

I recognize these pics, did you start the last self-sufficiency thread? Can you post your pics?

i posted images in one a while ago. I like to use the best ones.

because not a shrivled nu-male

try natural gardening.

buy a whole bunch of different seeds, mix em together. spray and plow and fertilise a large plot of land. set up irrigation.

throw seeds everywhere in early spring.

what grows grows, harvest as needed.

make up for inefficiency through volume.

oh my god we could totally meme pica in to the next holistic vegan movement.

That first image is utterly stupid, at least from a gardener's standpoint.
The most crucial factor for a vegetable's seasonal availability is climate. Which is a factor not just of latitude, but also distance and bearings to the ocean, local flora, the position of mountains, local water bodies and even the level of urbanization! For example, in cool climates tomatoes are only ripe in summer whereas in hot climates they are available all year except summer because the heat and bugs destroy the fruit before it can ripen. That image does not specify climate at all and thus is of no help to a gardener at all.
Not to mention that it has tropical plants such as coconuts and guavas which only grow where "summer" and "winter" have no meaning.

Obviously this is meant as a consumer guide rather than a farmer's guide; helping cooks figure out when an ingredient will be cheapest and freshest (hence the whisk and spoon) but OP is a faggot for posting it here.

Also does anybody ever even sell fresh dates?

fite me irl m8 ill rek u i swar on me mum

Gardening is weird.

guess you could say that bitch was soaking wet

are you a wizard?

have this pumpkin vine that keeps coming back even though i mow it over.

in the Middle East they might

you're in for the long haul with vines, bro.

rr

Checked

Checked

Checked

Only a few years. My Concord vines took 4 years before they started fruiting enough to matter. My Daytona took 3.

That doesn't mean anything to me.

anyone knows how to get rid of worms in my plums?
every year these fuckers ruin my plums.

put them in yuor peepee hole

Checked

This is a good thread

Get some prey insects, or use insecticide.

Which, the worms or the plums? Please advise.

Checked

bump

I hate summer

Warning to all anons out there, the government is known for its satellites to see into your backyard so if you have a chicken cope without a permit they will make you pay fines.

THE GREAT CHICKEN CRISIS OF 2016

Growing your own is so normie now. I like to be edgy and buy shit from supermarkets.