Traditionalist Films

Not trying to go full Holla Forums but what are some wholesome traditionalist movies, free from degeneracy, diversity, and agendas?

Ironic how Hobbit was the exact opposite. Just 10 years apart.

SOON

anything mel gibson.

Nah, Leathal Weapon 2 is all about how evil South Africa was for having apartheid. You should change it to anything directed by Mel.

You should actually watch the movie faggot

nice strawman, nigger, kys

he is christcuck, but i'm not sure "naive faggot" is accurate.

pasolini is leftshit cucked crap
the prince of egypt is more of a jewish circlejerk than a christian movie

maybe you should try watching movies before talking shit about them, fam

Just watch the fucking movie instead of making wild assumptions about something you've never watched you retarded b8ing imbecile.
It's actually really good.

If you can't be arsed to read the books (they're well worth reading) I really do recommend the 1981 BBC radio production of Lord of the Rings, very comfy. Hackson butchered the books with his films but the radio drama managed to keep a much closer tone to the source material.

At least watch the movie before going full retard.

get out!

You need to add Silence and Hacksaw Ridge to that

The day of the rope better come soon.

Are you saying that I am wrong?

The fourth image is obviously a Holla Forumsack with one of those fake jew accounts used to false flag. It's too obvious.

Probably, but it's what they really think.

I think the time after Bilbo's last party and journey to Rivendell was pretty good in the movie. In the book, after seeing the comical black riders they get drunk with Elves and have several dinners before wandering into the forest of shittiest chapter of the book, not to mention the decade of doing nothing while Gandalf sat in the hobbit hole for months at the time.

The old forest was gud you pleb, Tom Bombadil too, as was the Barrow-Downs. Anyway, the picture just compared how Merry and Pippin joined Frodo and Sam. In the book they want to help him on his journey out of comradery, in the movie they happen to meet in a chance encounter with a slapstick flight from farmer Maggot. It's not just a tonal difference but I think the values are completely changed in the movies and that they lack the traditionalism of the books almost entirely. It gets worse as the story goes on.

All classic Disney.

Worst than ass cancer.

not
did you even watch the same film?

smdh famalam

Don't you dare talk shit about Morgoth.

The worst part is the "where is Poochie" tier "I wish Bombadil was here" lines in the later chapters.