Eternal Travis Thread

mods MUST cycle

is there more than just one single face?

Wow this is not funny at all

This is better than pepe.

Is that a pepe travis or a travis pepe?

Yes

What if it's…………………………………………………………….

fun

Travis>pepe

Shame there isnt a webm about that.

Justice is needed

HOT

kek

Is that from San Fransisco?

Probably. Nice work.

Damn you

that a shit Travis, that girl isn't even Travis

kek

that is better

Now she is

kek.

Bumping.

What a hung guy, I had no idea.

kek

YES

good times

more Travis please

thank you

baitswitch travis

OC

I saw Travis Haley at a grocery store in Phoenix yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on Haley Strategic's Open House last weekend, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Gonnatellmehowyoushootnow? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen snickers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the snickers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any RFID 'interference',” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each candy bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by STANDBY really loudly.

kek