Anons, did you fucking know that you can buy breastmilk online? Why didn't I fucking know this sooner??...

Anons, did you fucking know that you can buy breastmilk online? Why didn't I fucking know this sooner??? Holy shit this is hot

onlythebreast.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

past.is/awtkp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does human tit juice even taste like?

Let's actually fucking buy some and find out son

Nah.
I'd just spill it and cry.

Most people on Earth have drank human breast milk.

Yeah, but typically not when they were old enough to remember what it tasted like.

When they wore too young to remember anything. Unless your mom is one of those freaks that breast feeds when the kid gets over 5

Imagine being five and having a friend who's mom is like this, and masturbating to the thought of it at night.

I was breast fed up until shortly after my 4th birthday.
I vaguely remember it, but I don't actually remember what it tasted like.

Imagine being five, and having to be raped by in the mouth publically everyday, buy your mom breast.

Serious question and not kneejerk reaction:
Is your mom like some kind of Woodstock druggie or schizo? Why did she think that was an ideal diet for a non-infant?

My mom have a better set of tits then yours.

No, she's a rather normal mother. She smokes, but she started that several years after I was already eating normal food.
I didn't solely survive off of breast milk. I remember only feeding off her in the morning and before I went to bed, I probably did it a lot more when I was still a baby. I'm not sure why she did it for so long, though.

Its sweeter than cows milk, but if the mom is a crack whore its kinda nasty tasting

i'd bet money that it comes from a bunch of fat ugly old indian women

The only and best source of all-natural fresh creamy produce

I've had her. She does have better tits than op's mom

Ever think about sucking on them now?

But what if you live outside of the U.S. ?
The milk will get sour if you order

even that would surprise me. i think its just regular cow or goat milk mixed with indian feces to taste differently

past.is/awtkp

I was around 9 when that happened. I totally wanted to suck her tits, but my parents wore there

FOR FUCKS SAKE, IT'S 'WERE' NOT 'WORE' YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

It's only hot if you know what the woman looks like.

So it tastes like curry?

So I'm still buying milk from a cow?

It is what god intended. We should all drink from the breast of a beast. Drinking from a human titty is weird and disgusting for reasons I don't fully understand.

the joke was that she was probably fat and ugly

:^)

Pretty disgusting. Its weirdly sweet but also quite sour too. Sour cow milk tastes better by far.

She's like 48, so not.

GOOD LORD, when i have stacks of cash im going to send a gallon to everyone i went to high school with.

rrrr

Checked

Are you really just talking to yourself ?