After Gen Z

In reality, they will be the most cucked generation yet.

businessinsider.com/generation-

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/generation-alpha-2014-7-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woops fucked up link

businessinsider.com/generation-alpha-2014-7-2

They'll still be flummoxed by a Kalashnikov.

Now I understand why GG is hated. Wasn't here the first time around.

I think this is why spreading our presence online is so important.

Modern technology allows for information/memes to be spread at a lightning pace. Young people are looking at facebook, twitter etc many times per day.

Compare that to the Boomers - they would look at the nightly news for their worldview, but in-between that would be subject to talk-back radio and conversations with friends and family to contrast with what they would hear on the news.

As direct social interaction is slowly replaced with social media, it is critically important that we spread alternative viewpoints and stand up against the censorship of our views and opinions.

Poo and Liu will never achieve such a thing. They are overdue for their scheduled collapse and civil war for a few hundred years.

I detest these artificial generation categories
Did this all start with Tom Brokaw's coinage of "The Greatest Generation" or did the Baby Boom term precede?

I think baby boom term was around longer. Not sure

I don't like it either and it never fits most people well, also it has changed a lot.

I used to be considered gen x (or in some wasteland right after) but at some point it seems I became a solid millennial. And I don't have much in common with later millennial although I guess I share this faggot site with you fucks

It ties in healthily with the idea of older generations being out of touch and newer ones being #progressive and with it. Yes, I'm implying it's a (((scheme)))

They have the potential to be true Alpha's, but likely you're right. They'll be the most cucked generation humanity has ever seen unless our next ten years turn into Venezuela.

if ww3 happens they might be alpha, but nope.
more like alpha stage pacified humans full of estrogen and fluoride.

Generation Cuck

McCrindle has predicted that this next generation will be "the most formally educated generation ever, the most technology supplied generation ever, and globally the wealthiest generation ever'".

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Basically this. Jewberg, Twitter, and every other Jew-owned outlet is pushing globalist ZOG agendas on these malleable, autistic, tech-addicted kids every moment of the day. Bringing them to the alt-right and redpilling them should be one of Holla Forums's top priorities.

Pffft more like Generation Autism

Post-Millennials are 'Alphas'? That's such a back-to-front inversion of the existing use of the phrase it goes right through horrific and loops back to hilarious.

Epsilon Semi-Morons will probably be a more apposite reference.

It has been shown cuckery at young ages doesn't affect children much other than making them confused and stressed. It's once puberty sets in and they get filled with marxism they get fucked in the head.

So this generation might be the first non-cucked generation in a while if things goes quickly.

meme them into actual alphas

Trump is doing us all a great service then by being the force that can turn the tide against this upcoming Great Cuck Generation. We can't let his struggle be in vain or lacking capitalization on our part. Perhaps the next generation, our children, shall truly be alphas and masters of the universe.

Oh god why
my grandkids will be beta

Alpha uprising when?

This decade could perceived as the 70ties of the right or at least the preface to it.

Call them the Omegas because they're at the end of the line.

Seeing how everything is going nowadays, with WW3 getting really fucking near, we'd better call them the radioactive generation. Oh wait, maybe that's why they're called generation α.

the cell phone has ruined them. mark my words. technology has created sheeple a reality.

Every generation gets more hedonistic than the last. Pretty much by general alpha people will download goybook into their brains along so they won't care as European nations are destroyed by the EU and Islam and America's constitution is thrown into a paper shredder.

They won't care because their downloaded goybook machines will just distract them with buzzfeed articles.

You're wrong, OP.
In the minds of the Globalists, they're labeling generations like product moving down a factory line, but words have power.

People will gravitate away from the "letter generations" and TOWARDS calling themselves "generation alpha", and it will lead to the next generation continuing what we begin in the coming years with a legacy of assertiveness and bombast.

That is, assuming we leave any jews, leftists, and invaders for them to fight.

Inot the wake up all the e-celebrity shit I will be brief. Saw a video today on jew tube for alex j's channel where some 10yr old kid was destroying Trump signs and when they interviewed him he called Trump a fag and all sorts of other bs. Parents were Bernie supporters but he couldn't remember exactly. It was pure cancer. I don't advocate for the video check it out or dont.

No hope for next gen.
They are beyond cucked.

Technology has gone too far, after reading that I kind of want to just go innawoods but i'm a faggot and probably wont.

The shittiest generation to come; the most decadent, hedonistic, self-absorbed and all around horrid, will be Alpha. It would be sad, but at this point I can only find this to be funny.

Pathetic, all of you.
Its like you have no concept of the pendulum.

Generation omicron will bring back RWDS

I understand the pendulum. But sometimes it feels like it will never swing back in the opposite direction. Like they have too much control over everything. You must know the sensation I mean.

I feel like some people want the next generations to be worse than they are. That they they wont have to compete against younger and less cucked people than they are. Its probably why Liberalism tries to pacify their young so much.

The pendulum exists but it's impossible to predict when it will swing back or if it has even stopped swinging at all.

We still have animal marriage and class A drugs to legalise.

That's the weightless feeling at the top of the swing. :^)

Same here user. I thought I was Gen X for most of my childhood of hearing about it then I started getting called Gen Z then getting solidly lumped in with millenials. There is such a huge divide between millennials than the rest of us that it's insane.

This is actually something I didn't consider until now.

Think about it. This generation will be raised by millennials. This generation is raised by the most cucked generation since the hippies. Children have an inherent tendency to rebel against their parents beliefs. Therefor, this "Generation Alpha" may legitimately be the next reich.

He may not be talking about gassing the kikes yet, but this is a great step toward it and a huge push toward nationalism.

They should really be called omegas because they'll be the last generation on earth.
t. time traveler.

It's Generation Alpha SUBJECT, YOU stupid goys

pls be qt animu john titor

Use it against them and meme magic them into becoming real Alphas.

Like Jim (internet aristocrat/mistermetokur) use to say, "you think this generations bad just wait until their kids grow up".

As sad as this sounds. I'm 20, used to have a fiance, we planned to have kids. I'm more worried about my children(that's if I have any) growing up watching these liberal/LGBT propaganda bullshit on television such as Cartoon Network which they've apparently allowed this to happen a few times and I believe kids should NOT know what the fuck that shit is until they are in early or late teen years.

I do not want my kids to be following beta-cuck e-celebs on youtube or lamestream mainstream media. I don't want them influenced by any of that shit. Not even right-wing. I want them to be older then they'll be able to understand and conceive what goes on around the world.

I started redpilling myself a few years ago, to be honest, it was an accident. But the good kind.