1st locked anti-dysnomia thread:

1st locked anti-dysnomia thread:

archive.is/lVrit

2nd locked dysnomia thread that called him out:

archive.is/4nRiE

3rd related thread:

archive.is/QsZ85

Notice how he uses the excuse that there were "already multiple threads like this". He rarely ever locks threads and there were a variety of other multiple threads (with various topics) when he decided to lock those 3 (which were later deleted btw).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rkzYQ
8ch.net/attic/rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dysnomia stop sapmming this you attention whor

are you dumb or just being ironic?

You're clearly posting with the stupid dysnomia name. Only someone as much of an attention whore as you would constantly talk about yourself. You don't even care if the attention is negative or not because you're so lacking in attention.

This isn't even funny. I get that you are trying to make a joke out of the dysnomia name but it isn't even slightly funny. 1/10

4th locked anti-dysnomia thread:
archive.is/rkzYQ

i nigger

I'm literally not joking. Only someone as self absorbed as you could constantly talk about yourself. You probably turned on these name so nobody would care enough to call you out on your constant faggotry.

Spoofing Everything

You're not the first to notice this OP, pic related.

(look at your own name, retard)

Oh, so you're autistic.

All this butthurt because you can't handle my elite mod skills.

You pathetic faggots should just circlejerk yourselves elsewhere and let Holla Forums

lmao. I said you turned on names so nobody would call you out, and you're just proving my point by evading the argument.

XDD Let's all go to /attic/ so we can get cucked by even more rules than Holla Forums!

I love filling out captcha to post :))
8ch.net/attic/rules.html

dysnomia has the mod skills of a 14yo from reddit. A literal newfag that has no idea what imageboards actually are.

WEW

so you actually think i'm dysnomia because my name reads "dysnomia"?

That's hilarious! What's next? Are you going to claim that i'm a bad mod?

FYI: I fucking hate dysnomia and think he is the worst vol on this site

Let the butthurt flow through you

(YOU)

Literally dysnomia.
I can tell by the way you never actually read it and can't help but make a lie-by-omission regarding the captcha every single time you post. Same exact post every time. Do kill yourself.

I don't think you know what the word "butthurt" means

DO NOT IGNORE THE FOLLOWING
(You)
(You)
(You)

DO NOT IGNORE THE FOLLOWING
(You)
(You)
(You)

Someone said there was cake in this thread