no i makes me laugh busting the little homos

we will kill ourselves

your attempts to kill us only make us stronger

haha found one of the little homos

lmao

bump

bbbbb

v

I sometimes get the impression that there are only about 3 people at freech who are talking to themselves.
I'd better suggest those individuals to go to wizardchan

they did kill it though
there is nothing interresting posted here anymore
nothing is fresh
it's all just the same old garbage posted over and over
the interresting people have left for other boards or websites entirely

Traffic fucking died on nearly every board as soon as he took over.
You goons give yourselves way too much credit.

Oh stop, this place is fine and we will be fine. This endless narrative and game dosen't magically make it true.
We can make something good out of this, we don't have to just buy into your hype.
This car gets laid more than you.

next time he (they) will start rambling of "killing gamergate" or something.
Attention whores sure are bathetic

Am I looking at this wrong?

Now I'm wondering what that gear stick smells like.

I think was before all the Slide Johnson threads.

Nope.

I think I've missed that during that time.
Strange though, that same thing existed in a thread of that site before board wipe.

you do know that Jim was at the heel long before he officially anounced it, right?
Several months, even during the infinity™ never™ fiasko he was the one moderating the site since hotwheels had complications

I guess if you enjoy drinking liquid shit
it wasn't always like this, there was interresting things going on here
like actual usefull webm threads where people discussed settings and whatnot for making the posted webm
there wasn't always this internet toughguy attitude attention seeking bullshit going on now
people didn't always act like fucking niggers and children throwing temper tantrums and flooding the board untill no threads but spam was left in the catalog
people didn't always call the mods and vols faggots or autistic little children that needs to be fucked in their little heads or whatever
although I know most of this shit is done by the autistic D&C children of Holla Forums and freech
but it's fucking heartbreaking boring to come back to this board after being gone for months and seeing that it's the exact same shit going on, nothing has changed

just kill yourself already

You're an idiot if you're denying the sudden drop in traffic after Jim officially announced his takeover.

Actually, you're an idiot simply for thinking freech has accomplished anything more significant than that month long cumfag spam fest on /n/ earlier this year.

I'm not giving credit to anyone you dumb nigger
open your fucking eyes and see
anything interresting gets posted and people are discussing it, it gets shitposted to the point no discussion can take place
the board gets several shitposting bait threads per hour
I'm not saying freech and whatever Holla Forums is now is behind it, but they are the ones gloating and taking credit for things regardless if they did it or not and they, or you, are posting that shit here
in whoms best interest is it to post their shitposting here? ours or theirs?

where am I denying anything?
I'm saying he was in charge for far longer than you spastics knew, and the most spastic fucks "left" when it was announced officially
he got the site donated to him by Hotwheels before HW moved out to the filipenes, did you forget about that?

are you so fucking wound up in shit that you read things into everything written here or am I writing some hidden shit somewhere?
I mean, it's ok if you like garbage but don't expect anyone else to like the taste of garbage

your opinion is discarded

There's some good here, some bad. Most of the bad is a continous meta derailment effort that goes on 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Like continuous saying how awful the board isn't really contributing. Be the change you wish to see in the world, contribute something other than complaining.

If it's not the same you just sitting there and noting it isn't fixing it. A bit more focus on growing what we have and just having fun, a little less meta.

Yes I do see something wrong with this board. With the archives down user would have to literally be here every day and check our status.

and this is the typical response whenever someone brings this up

Checked

FREECH IS ILLEGAL, RETARDED, IMMORAL, GAY, WRONG, AND SHOULD BE BEATEN UNTIL ITS AUTISM IS CURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care about the spam, i'm simply wondering why they're targeting 8ch Holla Forums of all places.

The only ones who actually benefits from this is 4chan. What happened to the community of small chans working together? Back in 2014 during the exodus we had around 5 chans raiding 4chan together. Are those times over?

The other small chans other than freech and some of the other places that split off of here still act like that dude. These are just a small group of people who dig starting drama just for the sake of drama and thats it. Best to not overthink it.

HAVE YOU TAKEN THE FUCKING BROWN PILL, PIECE OF SHIT FURFAGGOT?????!!!!!!

IT'S A LARGE FUCKING PILL SO IT'S HARD TO SWALLOW, YOU AUTISTIC NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK CARES WHEN THE GOD DAMN PILL WAS FOUNDED??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORGET THE SHITTY RED AND BLUE PILLS FOR AUTISTIC RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIDEO RELATED, YOU DUMBASS CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK YOU FUCKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED PILLS ARE FOR FEDORA-TILTING SOCIALLY INEPT RETARDS, BLUE PILLS ARE FOR IGNORANT FUCKING SHIT STAINS WHO NEED TO BE BEATEN UNTIL THEY GET AUTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IGNORE THOSE CANCEROUS FUCKING Holla Forums MEMES THAT AREN'T THIS ONE, BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY SEMI-DECENT ONE FOR NON-RETARD BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.yaw eht gnola tnemnethgilne dnif uoy yam dnA .dne taht ot yenruoj lanosrep a ekatrednu ot evloser dna ,era uoy ohw dna flesruoy wonk ot kees uoy dnemmocer dluow I ,esrevinu siht ni tsixe uoy emit trohs eht gnirud dellifluf ylurt eb ot eb ot tnaw uoy fi ,oS .ladem eht kcab evig ot eb dluow od ot gniht lacigol ehT .suoiruf oot ro deticxe oot teg t'nod rehtien ,ti tuoba lanoitome oot teg t'nod tsuJ .noitanracnier fo yaw s'erutan ekil fo tros - eid I retfa no evil lliw seneg ym taht os ,dees ym htiw reh etangerpmi oT .t'nac I taht esoht rof em dnuora esoht egnahc tonnac I tub ,elbaegnahc s'ti taht flesym tuoba gnihtyna evorpmi nac I .pmud dnoces 03 a ekat ot teliot eht no setunim 03 dneps t'nod dna erbif erom tae ,ssa ruoy ffo pu teg uoy fi ,seY .redneg ylpmi od seidob taht ylpmi dluohs tsixe segnahc xes teg taht elpoep derednegsnart eht tcaf ehT !ytilanoititsnoc desihcnarfnesid s'ti enimrednu ot tnaw dna ,noitibihorp tnemdnemA ht91 fo snoitacilpmi lagel eht dnatsrednu t'now ylpmis ohw stoggaf eseht ekil s'tI .elamef emos gnitangerpmi fo ecnahc tsethgils eht rof flesti ecifircas ot gnilliw naht erom si ydob elam ehT .sedis eht gnihcuot tuohtiw enob ynnuf eht tuo ekat tsum uoY .)gnidaer fo setunim 02-01( gnirebmemer rof doog osla si peels ot tuoba era uoy erofeb thgir deb ni gnidaeR .dnif uoy tahw kcab gnirb dna ni eviD .yabe no ti pilf dna yrt dna pu ti xif ,erutinruf eerf rof gniruocs og thgim I .sevlesmeht fo loof a gnikam sraey eganeet rieht ni ecnadiug tuohtiw rednuolf ot evah t'now yeht dna htiw dlrow eht dnatsrednu ot meht rof slarom fo tes reporp a htiw nerdlihc ruoy esiaR .stnerap rieht tsniaga gnilleber er'yeht esuaceb ton ,retteb yna wonk t'nod ylpmis yeht esuaceb gniht fo dnik siht gniod tsuj era sdik fo tol A .nerdlihc rieht gnisiar ni dnah gnorts a evah reven dluohs yeht taht sehcaerp ti esuaceb ycehporp gnillifluf-fles a s'ti dna ,s'05 eht ni gnitrats stnerap no dehsup htym a si noilleber eganeeT .sdlonyeR nosillA ekil lrig a htiw evol ni yawllah a ni 61 sa flesym ees I dna ytaolf s'ti - rac a no repap a stup yrtsecna naeporuE fo nam A .sehsarc DDH nehw ylno ti rebmemer elpoep emoS .doog era spukcaB .erehwyreve ssem a ekam dna yzal teg uoy elihw a retfa tub ydit dna naelc ti peek uoY .ecnanimod dlrow rof snalp rieht ni seveihca aciremA tahw no sdnepeD