IF IT'S CLINTON, IT'S WAR

IF IT'S CLINTON, IT'S WAR

usainfobox.com/2016/05/19/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war/

No archive, the site is pretty fuckin pro Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/09/military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton/84132402/
8ch.net/pol/res/6055745.html#6055821
archive.is/eZSB9
usainfobox.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war/
archive.is/Cu6Dh
archive.is/eZSB9
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2rETJw_VnGMJ:www.usainfobox.com/2016/05/19/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war/ &cd=1&hl=es-419&ct=clnk&client=firefox-b
archive.is/9cZQm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta be honest, as a fairly patriotic American I don't really know what I would do in that scenario. I certainly wouldn't want to lay my life down for Hillary, but I wouldn't want to kill my fellow Americans either. I guess I would just move to some relatively non-cucked neutral country.

Here's hoping for Trump though.

Daily reminder that if Hillary wins the election, Israel will stage a false flag to get the Americans to attack Iran. They've been calling for a war with Iran for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU

They lied about Iraq. They are lying about Syria. They will lie about Iran.

Based Putin

Checked.

If they try it, that too means war.

The kikes will not drag us in again.

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

why do people listen to him, is it just because of when harry met sally?

If Trump doesn't win, I'm gonna start learning Russian.

Does Putin think Trump is a chump or that Hillary is fucking pure evil? I can't tell who is jewing who anymore? I know Putin is a kike lover, a Muslim lover, an Ayran hater, a holohoax pusher….. but fucking hell

are we going to get fucked hard by Nationalism…. establishing Israel, rejecting Islam…. nukes….. chaos…. and then

and then

and then

and then they establish a post-NWO because America is dead do to Nationalism that was actually Jewish as fuck

OR is the world so fucking insane that Hillary is really a Saul Alinsky fembot that will bring about a Jew World Order, and complety kill all Jews off because Islam hates them and so will a post-white world

who is the Jew's friend at this point? Not niggers…. Not even Mexicans…. The Chinese may play the part but they are not as stupid as Christians goy. They are waiting to strike

IS the Jew World Order like Ben Shapiro and Bill Kristal not prepared? Or are they playing us? Can they realllllllly be that smug?

Yeah, my grandfather had to learn it when he was in Bulgaria during the Cold War. No idea what he did, probably something CIA related.

If trump doesnt take the throne there is only one way forward you fool. Or would you prefer to remain passive as everything you hold dear is destroyed? Theres a word for that, ya know.

My mate said that too. I asked him to explain his reasoning. He had nothing. I don't blame him; he doesn't follow politics and only hears what the mainstream press say.

Afterward, I did explain to him how Trump is the only candidate likely to have a benign or even beneficial relationship with Putin and Russia in the future.

They don't have friends. Only pawns and enemies.

More reliable source?

america never lost a war, russia wouldn't last 10 minutes against us.

lets see how the msm kikes will spin this

I'm looking forward to the FEMA detainment camps, it'll be like summer camp for Holla Forumslacks
:')

As a hohol in ameristan, I vote for trump, soros will drown in blood, and honestly I don't know what to think of my countrymen who thought they'd be better off under some globalist multikult thumb

What are some good countries to move to in the event that shit hits the fan?

Eastern europe. They're the 1488 tier conservatives you want even if they're not open about it

Also holy shit I'm so fucking ready for Putin and Trump to work together and liberate the world from this jewish PC bullshit.

Which language should I start learning?
Also what are best leg workouts so I can squat for days

Start with Czech or Slovakian,they're basically just Russian with the latin alphabet. Russian's a fuckload easier to learn if you have a base in any of the eastern european languages.

What about Japan?
I know very little about them, but they seem pretty non-libcuck and they embrace their traditions.

I know they're pretty okay with foreigners as long as you integrate well and learn the language. Something shitskins will never do, so we can agree on that.

Learn russian, it was forced upon every soviet block, you'd be hard pressed to find someone not knowing it all the way to Kazakhstan and Mongolia

East borderline lingua franca of the east.

I'm going to learn Russian and move to Russia after college, they seem like they'd have a lot of engineering jobs, as that's what I'm majoring in.
As for leg workouts, you can't go wrong with "Starting Strength" by Mark Rippetoe.

THIS IT BROS, IF HILLARY WINS RUSSIA WILL BACK OUR REVOLUTION

Cutest uptight longears.

:3

The same Americans who are actively destroying the nation?
The same "Americans" like niggers and spics?

Would Poland or Czechia or Hungry accept any of us as expats? They may want to close their borders to everyone

Learning Russian opens the door to a massive piece of land. I just got back from a 3 month teaching English contract. In that time I picked up so much. So yeah, focus on Russian.

Pretty funny nonny. Notice a (((similar))) surname?

You know what's crazy?

The military hates Hillary.

militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/09/military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton/84132402/

Crazy, right, that the military hates a warmonger who would throw their lives away.

Just crazy!

FUCK HER.

Well lad, it's the way I lived with myself when I joined the UK armed forces after 7/7.
Same reason I think Cameron is being a total fuckwit on Syria and the rest of the globalist talking points, but if push came to shove - you are where you come from, and if you abandon your country when it needs you you're a fucking Judas bastard.

Don't forget there were plenty of conscientious objectors in the fox holes in WW1. No reason you can't do the job whilst loudly calling them cunts at the same time.

No. But I would change my citizenship for yours in a heartbeat. tbh, I'd rather be cucked by muslim feminists 24/7 while earning liveable wage, than earning peanuts in a relatively redpilled country thatž is nothing but a colony of west to be drained of all ots resources and thrown away like a used blowup doll.

I visited prague recently. Holy shit it's beautiful lads. Why the fuck is it so nice for them to be so low on the respect chart? Fucking soviets really cucked them didn't they. Czech Republic could be the centre of the world if only it hadn't ended up part of the USSR and you know, spoke English natively.

Have fun with your ebonics, nigger.

it's more like "would you accept their low wages"

Funny thing is that if the US and Russia go to war with Clinton as president the US will be the one closer to being Marxists.

Calling top bunk pre-emptively.

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

It dopesn't matter. We are now completely cucked economicaly by the west. Wer earn on ethird of western salary and paqy twice the western prices. We are your bitches and will remain so forever.

This is why I made desision not to have any children and be as unporductive as possibly in my life. If we die out, we won't suffer this uzneding humilation anymore and you won't have cheap labor to exploit, so it will fuck with you in a small way too. Of course I could and perhaps should blow up as many of you fuckers as I can like muslims do, but I am too much of a pussy for that.

From this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6055745.html#6055821

could anons tell me if this is blocked for them?

Threads about central banking are being heavily censored by mods.

Sorry for the minor derail.

Trump MAGA 2016 2020 2024

he has no loyalty to anyone, he's just about increasing his power
he doesn't want war with the US because it would be a pain in the ass, for obvious reasons

hence why he wants trump

THEY SCRUBBED IT

OY VEY DELETE THIS

Article is gone

Anyone had archive?

OP IS A COLOSSAL FAGGOT FOR NOT ARCHIVING

*bump*

bump

++BUMP++

=BUMP=

BUMP

archive.is/eZSB9
some madman already archived it

For sure, but czech has a lot of different words, they also have many more characters than russian itself. Learning cyryllica is not hard. I'm polish, slavik language, sure, but we don't use Cyryllica. It took me 2-3 days to remember all 26 characters and I can write and read in cyryllica with no problem.

So it's hearsay.

We don't know if he actually said this.

But it'd make sense if he did, for we all know Hillary has been ordered to kick off world war 3 when she takes "command."

If russians kick down my door I'll put my hands up and say ne strelatya.
How effective would this be?

The USs ICBMs are outdated, Isreal sold our best defensive tech to the Chinks, they've most certainly sold it along to Russia at one point or the other. We could actually lose this one, our military ain't what it used to be.

America has never fought a real war

What about the subs though? I'd imagine the U.S Navy would have invested a lot of money in improving stealth capability of nuclear armed subs at the very least.

Unholy fuck what an obnoxious website. Sage for likely fake and gay (not a single link to any reputable source) and probably also spam.

doesn't matter how old they are as long as they function

link is here now
usainfobox.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war/

They deleted it, for some reason…
It was archived though.
archive.is/Cu6Dh
archive.is/eZSB9

Archives look like crap, Google Cache is clearer (tried to archive it but it looks ugly too)
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2rETJw_VnGMJ:www.usainfobox.com/2016/05/19/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war/ &cd=1&hl=es-419&ct=clnk&client=firefox-b

it's der not das

I want to believe, but until we get more sources I'm going to call bullshit.

Because it's plural it's actually die Juden.

CHECKED

If this was actually true then it would be all over the fucking news.

Faggot.

Either the Bear throws all it has against you until one of you runs out of steam, or you try to finish the offensive to the Urals before fall and lose because you simply can't lock down that amount of land in that amount of time.

Never ever, ever, ever get in and land war with Russia. It's just not worth it.

There seems to be a bromance brewing between Trump and Putin.

Ya fucking dummy.

The military will be filled with muzzies and spics and nigs soon. Any whites stupid enough to remain loyal to the government deserve to get shot.

From UK myself. How would fighting Russia or whoever else be of any use when the real enemy seems to be inside the gates? And i arent necessarily just talking about Muslims either.

Yep, they will manage to drag you in again if the cunt gets in power.

At this point I'm starting to think no matter who wins the US will be going to war. If the pant shitting criminal cunt wins, Russia goes to war. If Trump wins and fucks with Chinese south sea, China goes to war. If he doesn't fuck with south sea, Mexico and/or other ZOGbots goes to war. That is if King Nigger just doesn't go bananas, fucks with the middle east even more, declares martial law and stays in power for a third term.

Where are you going to go?

The government can start a war with Iran, but the people will not support it, guarantee it. There will be no yellow ribbons, or parades, or freedom fries. It will be the most fake, corporate war in the history of the US. I really do think that invading Iran would be the last straw for a whole lot of people. Part of me actually hopes it happens.

I have been told it has gendered verbs, the same way "Fernseher" is masculine and "Sonne" is feminine in german.
what
the
fuck

yeah. took a semester of it like 15 years ago. It's a pain, but still doable. Unfortunately forgotten pretty much all of it at this point.

this site is so funny. it's a study in when so many pro trump shills enter a single chat that they comprise probably 50+% of it yet don't know who the other shills are and end up shilling each other. lol.

Wow, that's a very insightful comment. I've never thought of it that way. Guess I'll just have to vote Clinton now…

Try "Ne streylatsi" instead.

user is right; already well on its way to completion. sidenote: guys in the infantry like Russia to the point where they give Russian mafia in bars in Germany free intel on US army movements, training, and lifestyle.

The usual reaction from the Russians?
"There is no way the US army is this retarded"

Shows Hillary is really going budget class for her shill army.

The US would have the advantage in the air and in naval combat, but with how cucked our infantry has become, we'd get completely annihilated in a ground war.

Russia has ended many empires. America is not immune.

Jesus fucking christ you lazy newfags. This is what happens. This is what always fucking happens.

Russian is easier than Czech. Czech and Slovak have 7 cases, although Slovaks almost never use vocative. (nominative, accusative, dative, genitive, locative, vocative, and instrumental)

Russian has 6.

Czech and Slovak also have italian and german loanwords and influences that fuck with the standard rules and conventions regarding plural and gender.

Plus there will be much more learning material for Russian than either Czech or Slovak.

If I was a burger and my choices were
You better god damn believe I'd buy Adidas tracksuits and a Makarov and learn to say "привет товарищи, где ближайший Компот"

There wouldn't be that much dissent if such a thing actually existed.

It's "Nye stryelyaytye"

That's "hi comrades, where's the nearest…"
What's kompot? My russian lacks some vocabulary

Does Putin have to declare war? Can't he just give all the Civilians guns, ammo, and classified info on the US, and we'll kill our government ourselves? That would be nicer of Putin, and Putin's a pretty chill bro. He would know this is smarter anyways so he wouldn't have to waste his own soldiers, just let the burgers kill themselves.

They are tired of dying for Israel.

We have discussed this, any land war in America would see an unprecedented insurgency due to the sheer amount of guns in the populace.

Yuri was right.

I just need a word, bre. I refuse to click. Really, I can read most russian. I already came across that word, probably. It sounds terribly familiar, but I just can't recall

Kompot is a non-alcoholic Russian sweet beverage

Sounds pretty rare, how much are you selling it for? I'll make a bid if no other Anonymous poster has.

whats coming there will be no neutrals

we lost vietnam and korea bro

same could be argued for Iraq

This. There is no way id fight for the globalist traitors and cucks. THEY are the enemy who want to see us miseginated out of existence while setting every minority group they can muster against us, usurping our institutions, robbing us of our birthright and stealing the very sweat of our back. They are busy giving everything our anscestors bled for away to greedy aliens and brutal beggars of the third world.

I would fight against them, not for them and not a single tear would be shed at their passing. They have besmirched the legacy of our nations and subverted it with a marxist globalist muntiny of quantity over quality. They must pay for their transgressions for their postmodern legacy will not last much longer and the the hegemony of the left is waning.

well said.

page 404s?

Anyone that is pro-amnesty, pro-illegal-immigrant, pro-israel, or pro-islam is not your fellow American. They are the main enemies of our nation.

new link

No we actively still make nuclear missiles in the us. Ornl and y12 in oak ridge tennessee deconstruct old nukes to replace with more powerful ones. Are number of nukes are dropping but we still have the same amount of power if not more.

Threads are made of fiber.

Traitors are not your compatriots. Use stones. They don't deserve the bullet.

Lol rhymes with hohol.

For some reason when you found the article OP it was in this folder on the site /2016/05/19/ and when i clicked the link I got a 404 but then I went to the home page and the article was about 4 down from the top same link but not in the folders. Strange.

Give the archive you lazy faggot
archive.is/9cZQm

Well… shit. Guess I'd better move a bit more to the West :P

Russia has the most dense anti-aerial networkin the world, actually it's the only aspect they are admittedly superior to the US.

Russia's basic disadvantage is that they have shit projection of force, in a defensive war they would stalemate the US forever.

kompot is dank ass homeade punch. usually just boil some apples, pears and random berries for a bit and just drink it when it cools, don't add sugar, just fruit

For you

we have a huge gap in the distance of our artillary with russia and no longer have air superiority so russia has an edge actually, but the USA has a lot more allies so we would crush them but probably suffer greater losses in a conventional war.

you'll never stop us. we've already infiltrated your whole leadership. we win pussies. jews will rule the cumskins

Wew

"Allies"

Just watch how many will come to help when the force of americas boot lightens.

They just won't report it. The overwhelming majority of people never know an event happened if the talking box in their living room doesn't tell them about it.

I hear Switzerland was the place, if you can get in