Not even close to 1000 active users anymore

There is a God and he is merciful.

thats still more than freech nigger

wew
That place is cancer, fuck them, and fuck all those other failed Holla Forums clones.

Aww man…I just got here. Is that really it?

The user base has stagnated, but it's not really sinking.

Except for Holla Forums

Well damn… What else is there?
4chan? Reddit?

Depends on what you want.
Voat.co?

Full of Tumblr and Leddit nowadays.
If you even think about this you need to kill yourself.

Yeah I've been on there…meh.

I'm on both. So suck it

holy lel
Holla Forums is going to die and all that's left will be literal reddit.
A fitting end.

Don't worry. I come here for the purest of cancer and shit posts.

Anything will do so long as it is interesting.

All I want is for the ponyfags to leave. Then maybe, just maybe we could capture the magic that was c. 2006 Holla Forums once more.

The one rule HW should have copied from halfchan was that if you posted ponyshit outside of /mlp/ you got a ban.

If we want Holla Forums to become active again, we have to write some propaganda/spam normie websites with advertisements, saying stuff that sounds cool to them. Or we can just remind the media that 'Holla Forums is a notoriously evil website, beware' and get more edgelords here.

Holla Forums will die in a completely different way if that's that happens. It'll die the same way cuck/b/ died, not with a bang, but with newfags.

well everyone was a newfag once. 4chan was fucked by newfags because they unintentionally forced newcomers to try as hard as they could to act like the oldfags. needless to say they tried way too hard. as long as we can get people on here that aren't assholes or special snowflakes I'd say there is a chance for Holla Forums to survive.

I'm glad Holla Forums is dying. The current moderation makes me want it to die. I hope it dies a horrible death, and I hope dysnomia gets lung cancer and slowly suffocates to death

well shit. this has been my home for the past few years, and there's honestly nowhere else to go anymore. I'll stay here as long as I can I guess. I don't want it to go.

there are better boards on this site. Just stay away from Holla Forums. The moderation is shit and can be compared to reddit. Just go to boards that actually promote free speech.

hurr durr I'm on a site I don't like complaining about it…..

HURR DURR

like? nearly every other board has a theme, which is nice, but conuncleing.

Holla Forums is pretty much the only board left that hasn't been compromised. Holla Forums is nice. Holla Forums actually isn't as bad as it was before but it still is ruled over by authoritarians. Basically any board but Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /newsplus/ is golden.

Its not Holla Forums Holla Forums unless I hear 100s of times daily just how bad it is.

Traffic hasn't changed all year… it's very stable.

Traffic has gone down an average of 200PPH from 2015 to 2016. It's picking up again.

Shill.

why do you want Holla Forums to die, wants the next step of your master plan?

My people know and love me

bump

eee

Checked

crashing this thread

Holy fuck… Dysnomia is still a mod.

Freech was shit, the fact that Freech is still relevant is shocking, 16chan isn't much better, both still have a lower population than Jimchan.

People complain this place is shit, but look on the bright side, in terms of population this place is still breathing, and Freech and Joshchan are on life support.

I almost forgot about vanchan raids, its almost like if you dont appease the whiny bitches they move on.

Are you a mod or just a regular user? I see you on multiple threads on Holla Forums, so you must be some big part of the community.

Just have the urge to shitpost my utter love for Trump.

One word.

JEWS