Is this not obvious to everyone?

Is this not obvious to everyone?

They're scaring people away from flying before the conventions so there won't be many people at them when they're stolen.

They're pre-preventing riots.

Or am I just a retard and this is just a simple (((coincidence)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vehk03v23y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think it's a coincidence, but neither do I think this has anything to do with the conventions. Think about it:

None of that looks like it's meant to influence American voters. It's about something else. It's more likely meant to slide Brexit or some other European issue.

This makes Brexit more likely.

Yeah, but Jew logic

Only way they spin it to make it work is if the EU coincidentally work together and stop the bad guys. Then they use that as proof that we are safer in the EU.

Coincidences are like… well, there aren't any Americans on board the plane, but maybe there are Canadians, and the GOP convention is in a city on the border with Canada, and for all the time that Canadian Ted Cruz-missile has been trying to undermine Trump's nomination… Okay, so it's not exactly on the border with Canada, because there's an inland sea called Lake Erie that separates Canada from United States, but then again, did the plane go down in the water? Coincidence is always as spooky as you want it to be.

I guess but quite a few Europeans were on the plane.

wat?

It's in Cleveland, OH.

Jesus christ America not everything is about you.

NO, actually it is… We are Sparta and Athens. Europe doesn't even exist anymore. Canada is a subject of China. You better kiss our fucking feet because we're the last fucking stand.

You're in a worse position than pretty much all of Europe, in fact most of the extreme leftism we see today began with you and your prostrating for minorities.

MUH MELTING POT, MUH DIVERSITY

Well done, you thick skulled fuck nugget.

nice coordinated d/c tactic fags

Yes OP, I'm sure they're trying to scare fucking Egyptians away from showing up to the conventions.

come on now user. it's just as likely that it's the same person switching IDs. either way faggots and this discussion should just be in the sticky. it doesn't need a thread.

How many funs do you have?

This is a crazy idea but what if the Jews weren't in control of this one and are still trying to figure out how to spin it?

Australias not too bad either, so long as we exclude melbourne.

It's more likely that it will be blamed somehow on either Russia, Syria, or ISIS and will be used to try and garner support to invade Syria.

Yeah your Island-continent-nation of spiders and criminals is breddy good, america was just spiders and criminals early on too.

Out of the question, the jews control everything.

Can't tell if b8 or fucking retarded

Don't make me go all Gordon Lightfoot on your sorry ass, I know how to read a goddamn map.

what the fuck is this shit

lurk more faggot

1:22:00
youtu.be/Vehk03v23y4

could be a real attack, paris is full of terrorists now, once they are released to european countries (((they))) probably have a hard time coordinating their actions apart from do terrorist stuff once you get there

but most probably a distraction, but from what? How long can you spin missing plane, probably not more than few days

He's right.

America will be the last stand for humanity.

normies ain't that smart yo

At that point I would just think there is no relation because that is absolutely retarded.

Are you retarded?