Vastly superior to Frozen tbqh

Vastly superior to Frozen tbqh

Why live?

I like the look, and the characters were cute in the movie, but why make a series out of this? Also, if the evil witch is dead, why is her hair a hinderance now?

Kill yourself

NEW STROK INDEPENDENT WOMMYN THAT COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY EXIST AT THE TIME PERIOD

Have you seen Tangled? She isn't a strong, independent woman in it. The guy helps him to become a real person

I think the Tangled movie was unexpectedly good, I expected total trash but I actually watched it two times. Loved everything about it.

But this? Looks like total trash. Vector shit, stupid noses, unnecessary show.

So is this like the Disney princess sequel like Mulan and Beauty and the Beast? Though I agree she is better than Frozen and prettier.

So when exactly did Drumpflets jump the shark and became more annnoying than sjws?

I'm not talking about main bitch you autistic kike

>>>/reddit/

Better than stiff Korean sweatshop shit

Oh shit, Tangled thread.

It seems Tangled triggers the sudocuck enough that he's trying to derail this thread.
Rapunzel is best princess and just like not owning this board there's jack shit you can do about it.

Tangeld is my waifu.
This looks like garbage though.

Um…moar?

EVERY TIME I SEE YOU FAGGOT POSTING HORSE COCKS FROM TANGLED

FUCK YOU

This would be fine if the writing was good but all of the humor feels like tween shit. I don't mind the animation. Can someone tell me what's objectively wrong with it?

It looks like a youtuber made it, not a multi-billion dollar corporation. They could have still rendered it like the movie.

DIsney TVA has a boner for ToonBoom, which is like a fancier version of Flash or whatever it's now called. The days of TMS are gone

Isn't toonboom a really high quality software? Besides, this animation looks nothing like flash animation, it just looks kind of stiff.

hnnnnng
any more?

Disney needs to stop taking a step back

It's like hearing about people in the dung ages tried to copy Roman architecture but couldn't figure out the arch and shit. Pure poetry. Do we blame computers or the hacks in the industry? Whered the talent go?

3D animation has surpassed classic 2D animation as well.

(checked)
¿porque no los dos?

Perhaps but I'd blame it on lack of trying. 2d animation seems to have just stagnated circa 2000 and now only the nips are doing anything creative/new with it. Western animation is relegated to flash-style shoestring budget crap like in OP or the bland McFarland/Simpsons style of Fox.

Princess and the Frog proved Disney still knows how to do 2d well, it just failed for obvious reasons, and the suits attributed it to audiences preferring 3d over 2d.

unpopular opinion but i actually liked that one, i dig the new orleans style music very much.

In the past, you had artists who later became animators. So you had people with really good drawing skills, later developing their animation skills.

What I think is happening now is most new animators can animate smoothly, but they don't have good drawing skills. Their weaker drawing skills can be owed to how drawing in digital animation software is harder than analog (paper). Digital animation software like flash or Opentoonz crash a lot for stupid reasons and they are absolutely terrible to draw in comparison to paper.

Because of those issues, they avoid complex complex with the focus of completing the animation as a whole. They have talent, but not the same deadlines as they had before.

Princess and the Frog wasn't a commercial failure you dunce. It did well enough for Disney to continue making 2D animated films.

Winnie the Pooh was what killed 2D theatrical releases

And that was a much smaller film Disney basically buried

I haven't seen the 2011 one.

That and it had a damn good villain.

Wasn't that because it was going up against Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

AT might get flak for its noodle arms and drop in quality but at least they still don't animate in flash

It's "por qué" in that context.
"porque" is for answering a "por qué" question. "porqué" is as a noun ("the why" = "el porqué"), and "por que" is for replacing "por el/la que" and for having a subordinate sentence (and "que" is just a conjunction).
Sorry, but this triggers the shit out of me because fucking native speakers still haven't caught on to it. Fucking spics.

Spics are useful for invading the burgers at least

We may have gone in the wrong direction here.

HOW AWESOME THAT HER STEP-MOTHER WAS KILLED FOR LITERALLY NO REASON JUST SO THIS SLUT COULD GET HER HAIR BACK AND GO FOR LOLRANDUMN GRRLPWR ADVENTURE

She kidnapped Rapunzel as an infant and kept her locked in a tower just so the witch could keep her youth. Had Eugene not cut off Rapunzel's hair, then she would have been locked away in a dungeon just to be kept alive for her hair. Why are you so mad?

>>>/tumblr/

This plus she was pretty much a gypsy/jew

Also Rapunzel is sporting a nice ass under that dress

MUH WHY-FOO

Why fools?

Yeah yeah autism time. No need to repeat that joke agian.

Since they tired the knot does that mean the show will have her getting pounded by the chad?