To Maisiefags: Would you still like here even without eyebrows?

To Maisiefags: Would you still like here even without eyebrows?

Scary but interesting

Bump for 4th Maisie thread, none of them made by me

Isn't about time, Maisie Faggots get their own boards???

we already have Holla Forums

It is strange, that there seems to be a rise in Maisie posting

Jesus Christ she's so fucking hideous

Take that back! She is cute! CUTE!

Ew.

It's "downie," not "downsie," and the only "downie" here is you, for not liking maisie.

What the fuck is happening to me

what if your roommate is the maisieposter?

Ew.

Nah she would either have to be the worlds most secret lesbian or a fan of GoT

Have you fugged your roomate?

That would be forbidden love and vaginas are gross

About as much cockroaches own the kitchen :^)

This is what it would take to make her attractive.

a-are you a girl?

ye

lazy edit tbh

it's easier than you think, actually

She already looks way better than that.

Maisie BLACKED when?

wtf is this?

In the west, we call it an armpit.

but why does it look like that?

This cunt needs to grow some bangs and cover as much of her face as possible.

That;s her pussy, user.

You're that Aussie actress user, aren't you?

My god Maisie is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I know, right?

The 'ye' gave it away huh?

This is what happens when namefags are allowed to spread their cancer
NEW BO WHEN

it's pepe the bag.

I don't have photoshop at the moment. Had to do it in paint. Plus, it's Maisie, so it's not like a care.

That's like, your opinion man…

This

Well, I'm not sure how to feel about it yet.

Oh God, why…

Bangs look nice on her

Who spread any cancer here? That idiot truthseeker is everywhere, pol is everywhere, bogdanoffs everywhere, but you blame it on a guy who wasn't here for 2 weeks and me, whom I said I haven't started any of tehse threads? Da hell man…

I wouldn't mind giving her a few bangs, if you catch my drift

Are you a hairdresser, maybe?

I've dressed quite a bit of hair with my special dressing

That picture clearly demonstrates how "she" was born male. That is no doubt why "her" head is so fucked up looking too. That thing is a tranny. Shoulders, forehead, hands, and lack of hips all give it away.

Unsurprisingly the tranny gets shilled as "hot" like all the other hollywood trannies.

Whoever it is, it'll never ever be you.

You want her to be a tranny, because you are only attracted to dicks, but she has none, but she attracts you nonetheless and you want to justify it like that.

I agree

No, he is a tranny. I want him to die alone with all the other faggots and kikes in hollywood.

Just because you say so, it doesn't become true

No, the physical evidence makes it true. Just because you deny it and attempt to astroturf this ugly tranny as "hot" doesn't make that true.

Yeah, suuure… She was born male, but suddenly, during season 2-3, when she was supposed to look like a boy, she grew enormous tits… And just look at her legs, man! No male-born has legs like these:1

If you find her ugly, that's your thing. But don't call her a tranny, because she isn't one

They are tiny, and it is called female hormones. Trannies take them.
Not impressive, and the hips are not feminine. The knees are also big, which is another sign of being a male who has reduced weight to appear smaller and more feminine.
No, HE very much is a tranny. It doesn't matter how many angled shots you cherry pick, this one straight on shows all the signs of masculinity the surgery and hormones are trying to hide. Wide shoulders, big hands, narrow hips, big feet, and prominent brow.
That is an ugly tranny trying to pass as female, and you either fell for it or are promoting the it on purpose.

Jesus christ, if those are enormous to you you're a bigger queer than the tranny is.

Objective ugliness exists.

She looks like CIA if he was a young girl.