Is this convincing?

Is this convincing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yBvvGi_2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It changed my life… I used to be a girl!

It might work on people that still believe in the tooth fairy,

This morning I took a shit which looked which at certain angles looked like the letter T, does that mean that Thor is real?

My hands doesn't really look like that, I'm not a sandnigger and the folds are somewhat different.

yes

Does this convince you?

yes

yes

yes

bomb yourself my man

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

dubs

yes

Hold it.

HOLD IT !

I speak English and I use English numbers.

WHY THE FUCK DID ALLAH WRITE ON MY HAND IN ARABIC ?

Is Allah too fucking STUPID to understand English?

Would be more plausible if it looked like a Þ.
Thor isn't an English god.

Maybe because Arabic is the chosen language?

Absolutely.

Let me check my magic balls first

yes

yes

The future is now

yes

Convincing that mudshits are idiots that cannot into science or logic. That haven't invented anything in hundreds of years and are barely intelligent enough to harness western technologies? Yeah. Very convincing of that.

yes

I don't know, I couldn't bring myself to read more than like 6 words because its the most awful bollocks I've ever seen.

yes

My hands have a different pattern, with 4 main marks on each hand.

Allah is not for those of my blood, get out from my homeland.

yes

yes

What do you MEAN by the "chosen language"?
It's a SHIT language. You can't see the vowels in the written form.

Give me Korean any day! Now THAT'S what a language should be. That's what a language would be like if a God designed it.

It's only convincing to complete illiterates, because these -> 0123456789 are fucking ARABIC NUMERALS

What we need to do is find "Muhammad" on the human body. Wait, are they allowed to destroy that word? What can't they destroy? We need to find that shit on our bodies so they can't keep killing us.

yes

A revolver is much more comforting.

Do you need training wheels on your fucking tricycle, too?

My ass looks like the number 0.
Does that mean anything?

yes

yes

yes

Divide 81 by 18, and you get 4.5, exactly the IMDb rating of the movie 400 Days. Also, if you divide 18 by 81, you get 1/4.5. Coincidence? Still not convinced? OP's erect penis resembles a 1. Now imagine OP ejaculating onto Dane Cook in 400 Days. 1/4.5. Amazing, isn't it? It is as if "OP is a fag" is written on your hands. There is no greater faggot than OP, and Dane Cook's face is the destination of OP's semen.

You scared me, but I worked it out. I do not like Arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yBvvGi_2A

yes, the same way this is proof god created the earth

yes

Only one hand?
Where is your conviction?

this is a dragnet thread to try to get some dumb anons to post a pic of their hands, fingerprints and all
don't fall for it

Who gives a fuck?

yes

yes

yes

That sounds like a yes to me