Sadness

Sadness

Kill yourself

That makes no sense.

Relying on people could only lead to disappointment I find. I don't know anyone either Op. I share your feel.

Please ask, I will be happy to provide answers

Do you have any idea why this might have happened?

No
They acted normal until they didnt come and blocked me.

No
I have never done anything wrong to them

I have a feeling OP is making this story up.

Why would you uncle a board with four users on it, though?

He's literally 25% uncleing himself.

This is what happens when you trust people. Why would you ever do tht?

They were probably just nice to you because they felt bad for you or something, and you thought they were your friends. That would explain them not wanting to actually do anything with you.

They were vegans

Like I said, no but

Might be right. Maybe they thought I was being too cringy

Has this happened before OP? When was the last time you saw them?

What are you going to do now? are you going to even care about people online, in communities, n stuff?
I always want to say "pls trust" i wish i could meet you" but, dunno why, same thing happened to me, and i dont give a shit now, keep it up, ig.

bump

This is the exact point where you went wrong.

That aside though, fuck those guys. Join a club or something and make new friends.

don't just join a club, join The Club

you should kill them and barbeque their dead bodies then serve it to children with cancer user

have you seen them since?
and besides, like user said, they probably just felt bad.

it's one thing to feel bad and another to not even give so much of a fuck and call saying youre not coming or simply dont pretend to be friends with OP

Thats harsh OP

Get a hobby

I recommend bonsai

I recommend weed.

we can be friends OP I'm a grill btw ;)

tfw no friends, but atleast i lost them because of my own actions not because they were just fucking with me and secretly making fun of me, youll get used to it and just deal with it, move out, grow weed and smoke every day so you can actually feel nice for a little bit in your little sad closet.

on a related note
is there something like a dating opportunity on Holla Forums or another chan? I dont want to date normalfaggots anymore and I can't seem to find decent people in the real world

You thought you had friends?
heh

Calm down OP, you might be an utter faggot, but you're not alone. You have us.

Good job, that's the first step. Normalfaggotry is a disease and deleting your facebook means you're moving forward. For normalfags, deleting one's facebook is = deleting one's worth, because most people are a bunch of obnoxious, attentionseeking whores. You on the other hand have chosen to be user, and since you aren't identifying yourself, you are a lesser of the faggots.

there are no decent people

there are only weaklings and those of us who prey on the weaklings

is that Nakamura?

The problem is you, user. Stop caring for others. Care for yourself. Then others will naturally want to be around you and call you their friend. This is harsh reality, but it is the true way.

Sorry user. Don't use facebook, find real friends somewhere else.

op be like me

I work my ass off do what I want when I'm off work and live my life as I wish

its all you need to be happy

a satisfying job and free time to enjoy yourself learn to lobve yourself op you don't need others

People can sense when you want friends. People worth befriending usually already have them. You need to never try to arrange anything. You need to believe that you don't even want friends. Then they'll want to be your friend. If you succeeded, you'll turn them down and wait for the premium friends.

Yes

he looks weird. way more normal than usual

I had a positive experience with another human being for a first time in about a decade.

It feels nice to laugh with someone about something silly.

It was nice.

Now I know.

your dick?

OP bro that's fucked up man. I wish I had a friend like you. If you're in the Tampa area ill hang out with you. I love cooking out and beer and good people. I just moved here so I don't have any friends.

I hate to break it to you user, but they weren't your friends. Friends are people you hang out with at least once in a while. Facebook "friends" are usually acquaintances, nothing more.

Sorry/not sorry

Savage

Op I don't know your friends and I'm glad.
People worthy of your respect do not break a promise and turn the phone off to avoid an explanation. Assholes do that and you were right to fuck them off.
Bravo. You're temporarily lonely but you gain my esteem.

Chalk it up to life experience and keep on trucking OP. People are assholes, selfish assholes who don't care about anyone but themselves. Learn to enjoy your own company instead of looking for the company of others.

Why would they block you on fuckbook if they were comfortable with what they did?
If they wanted to gloat, your where are you?s would've been gold.
They wish most likely to hide their betrayal of you from their other fbuk friends, for fear of being perceived for the assholes they are.
This presents you with an opportunity. I hope there are pics of your dog eating the barbie. Post them and of course the doxx and maybe someone will make them suffer. You never know.

This is a pretty stupid idea.
Do you know anything about normalfags? They're nothing if not self-centered. What makes you think the friends of these piece of shit normalfags are going to care about them ditching some guy they don't even know?

:(

u deserve your patheticness
u spent money on others
u expected reliability
u have facebook
that being said, id come, cuz, after all, u give out food

Not really, no I don't. Nor about facebook, tbqh. I just though op deserved a boost and his thread 2 bumps. This makes 3

That's a nice thought user, but no hope is better than false hope. What OP needs is to put this ugliness behind him.

I'll be your friend user

You could have frozen the meat to eat it later in a casserole or something.

I can be your friend if you want, user. Have one of my emails.

Hey OP, have you heard of Android Netrunner, Magic the Gathering, Warhammer 40k, or Warmachine? Google those, pick the most appealing, and look for your local gaming store. Then go play card games and tabletops with nerds. Genuinely the nicest people I've ever met were at my local game store - a guy trusted me with his £1000 Modern MTG deck on our first game the first time I met him. You'll love it

Fuck you OP, reminded me of the time when I almost lost my virginity and the bitch didn't come

Neither of you need to orgasm to lose your virginity, user.

watch out a joker

Come not cum

Deserved it

Not even joking, op. Try your LGS

Still have the beer? Chug all of it and watch old music videos then cry yourself to sleep. That's what my stepdad does, it works for him

Truly normalfags are the niggers of the human race.

this is fucking hilarious

you still have us user

We LOVE you, OP. We will ALWAYS be here for you… except when the server is dow

I can be your friend user, we can have plenty of not sadness and lots of happiness together desu. I can't cook, but I will eat whatever you cook user desu.

Don't trust fags guys

you should have given him the dick

That's feels for you m8, it's not just fags. If it was a girl that had a crush on you and you rejected her it would've probably happened the same thing.

I think he kept hinting for that after I rejected him. He'd say things like, "You know… there is no reason I haven't gotten any dick yet. It's not like I'm freakishly ugly or anything"

My lessons been learned anyway. I think attracted a lot of gay men because I have slightly gay face and acted a little flamboyant. Can't fix the former but now it's time for me to stop acting like a fag.

is there any timestamp of that grill and package of that meat?