Ghost LIVE!

Ghost LIVE!
Begins at 5pm EST

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/724336107379253248
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a fucking podcast, you autistic failure.

Ghost is being infested with bronies!

Real link:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost

Die.

b-bad goy

BLOG TALK RADIO DOT COM SLASH GHOST

THAT'S BLOG TALK RADIO DOT COM SLASH GHOST

AND DON'T FORGET TO USE AND ABUSE THOSE FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTONS

I wonder if he still does radio graffiti

never mind, he does, just read the description

fuck off goy, Holla Forums belongs to israel.

you realize it's a bunch of bronie faggots streaming his podcast through youtube, right?

Newfags hidden.

Bump for ghost.

Friendly reminder that Ghost is actually Bill Hicks pretending to be Alex Jones pretending to be Ghost

Why is this guy so endearing.

Then what's Trump?

Because he's a capitalist, and he deserves more respect that the idiot crap he's getting now.

Oh my

He's Holla Forums incarnate and has higher energy than the entire board combined

podcast =//= e-celeb

learn the difference you fucking autist.

lel, not even close

GoingOfKeester.wav

His love for Trump is probably the only thing he shares with Holla Forums.

But his energy levels are high.

No, Ghost is right about pretty much everything except the Jews.

Also the Moon. But his NASA conspiracies are just endearing.

I like this guy solely due to the fact that he triggered a bunch of animefags a month ago and the resulting spergouts were kek-worthy.

You mean when he went on a 2 hour spergout over anime pictures? Well it was pretty funny.

Twitter shoutouts!

So do you think this guy is a legitimate lolcow or just controlled opposition? Bit of a coincidence he popped up and supporting Trump after years of being non-existent.
He seems like someone liberals will point at and say "this is what a Trump supporter is".

Witch episode was that? I missed that one.

Tune down your paranoia, he's just an earnest guy who plays up his act for entertainment.

lolcow
and a damn funny one at that

WORLD WAR FOUR

Ghost is based.

But he plays it up to the point where it's impossible for anyone with two braincells to take him seriously.

Welcome to the world of "infotainment".

It was not an episode of his show, this all occurred on Twitter.

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/724336107379253248

RADIO GRAFFITI

He had an entire 2 hour sunday episode of TCR where he just went off on anime. I don't think he even took any calls.

this episode I believe:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1

Based. Not sure how I missed that, gonna go look for it now.

NIGGER LINCOLN CONFIRMED

Anyone here call in before? I want to but I don't want to be a Helen Keller deaf mute. Does he call on your area code or the first 3 digits on your phone number?

area code I would think. I guess just listen for both?

He's a masonboo. What respect he could of garnered from me was lost when he dared compare modern masons to the founding fathers, and revealed himself as a Satanist on his endless anti weeb rant.

AKA faggot.

Fuck this cunt, he's probably a crypto-Jew like all of the other "radio" hotheads.

He's never named the Jew, not FUCKING once.

your mods are now refusing to delete our adverts. how do you liek that cumskins

intl 1
pol 0