COMMIEFORNIA GOES AUTISTIC ON FUNS AGAIN

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-gun-bills-20160519-snap-story.html
archive.is/wdeoU
latimes.com/la-pol-sac-essential-politics-here-are-the-gun-control-propo-1463685378-htmlstory.html
archive.is/S9MEa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
nytimes.com/1994/11/17/us/court-blocks-new-rule-on-immigration.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fucking shit Commiefornia, kill your'reself already.

Those of you still sane enough, gtfo out of there NOW.

Also WTF, Why does the captcha endlessly loop when I'm on a VPN?

I would assume the VPN is some type of dynamic one and is cycling IPs, which sounds like the server would need to keep assigning captchas until it stop cycling. If that's not the case, I don't know.
Also, I'd like to highlight this one line:
RIP 30 clip ass salt round babykilling rifles with detachable rapist clips. Say hello to the new 10 round undetachable magazine rifles. :^)

california is also responsible for introducing legislation that banned Confederate flags of any kind being displayed on federally owned grave yards, including ones holding CSA soldiers.

It passed with the help of back stabbing cuckservatives. Thanks, faggots.

I can get around it buy buying a mag.

Sickening.

I wish I could just leave this cancerous state, but everything and everyone I know is here.

So if jerry vetos some of the bills they can't come back can they? He's vetoed some retarded gun bills in the past.

we would have a better chance of falling into the ocean right now.

These are unconstitutional due to Federal supremacy derp. Constitutional rights niggas. These need to be brought up in court and the politicians tried for treason.

California outlawing the manufacture of semiautomatic rifles with detachable magazines.

It did happen. I cant draw on the specifics at the moment but it happened 2 or 3 years ago. Look it up.

To be fair that picture is inaccurate.

The British side should also include the natives.
The colonial side should include the French army & navy along with assorted mercenaries. Oh and jews.

Holy shit, more gun bans on the heels of inviting all the illegals. This is a recipe for disaster.

California-legal 50 round mag.

I was just saying, don't get your hopes up.

What are you doing, nigger.

Commiefornia Holla Forumsack here.

CA just passed a bill too to let illegal immigrant children under the age of 18 eligible for Medical (state funded healthcare).

Yeah. Why are the cards stacked against us so? It's as if having tons of non whites enables the state government to do whatever the fuck it wants.

silly goy, thats racist thinking. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself with those dangerous guns now would you? just leave using guns up to the professionals like the police and the government.

The revolution was instigated by jewish bankers and their landowner allies who wanted to continue expansion of colonial territory further west.

But the British government at the time went "nopelol stop picking fights with the natives"
Which annoyed the jews. But they at least made money off the ensuing conflict.

Jewish bankers got the French to contribute naval and land forces to do the heavy lifting and give the colonial militia the space it needed to organise, arm and put up an actual fight.

30 round mags were illegal in California when the two snackbars went on a rampage. Laws didn't stop them from getting them anyway.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but really? They were illegal before, but they had no trouble acquiring 30 round mags. This fucking shit is to stop law abiding citizens from arming themselves.

HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE THIS?

THEY see it just fine. They want to disarm you. Why don't YOU see this?

No its intentional, they don't want you to be armed

I know it, you know it. How the fuck can they not know it?

California was a mistake

The couple also adjusted the rifles so the magazines were able to be taken out easier.

There are dumb laws about needing a pen to be able to take out the magazine.

Those fucking faggots don't deserve freedom. I say that with all honesty.

but… i live there

user, you need to move.

Come home, brother. Michigan has open carry and some of the best beer in the world. If you move, I'll give you an AR-15 with a 100-round drum. Just get the fuck out of there.
Honestly, fam… If you live in that commie shit hole, you need to move.

I would if it wasn't for my family. I am just waiting to make this state great again.

I think the biggest thing holding us right wing californians back from moving is our friends and family.

If I was to move to Michigan id doubt id be accepted. And california has better weather, and id also like to say more job opportunities

at this speed of happening commiefornia will be free to be invaded by anyone with a division of tanks by 2020.

I can't disagree with your points. Michigan has a shit economy but weather is subjective if you like snow and outdoors and hunting.

Good luck on uncucking your state. If you need a rifle and a couch to sleep on if it fails, the door is always open.

This state is forever cucked. Itll soon be nothing but mexicans and chinese. They love the left!

Once an opportunity arises im out of this diverse hell

Places to avoid:
Texas and Colorado. But you probably know that your hippies get transplanted to Colorado and Texas when they get tired of California.
Choose wisely.

Californian reconquista when?

Wasn't that mass shooting done by two mudslimes though?

DON'T QUESTION THE NARRATIVE, GOYIM.

"shall not be infringed" is completely ignored.

When laws get this absurd being a law breaker is the only option.

it takes 5 minutes to swap out a bullet button for a standard mag release on an AR-15.

I hope Trump does something or other to bring a permanent smackdown on disarmament culture.

I wish we had a Supreme court with balls that would strike down all of these laws.

He could troll the Anti-Gun crowd by pushing to let cops search and frisk, order a crackdown Black and non-White Hispanic filled pits, and actually guard southern border.

"What? I'm doing gun control. Don't you support that?''

Not even Canada is this retarded.

I guess the terrorists have won.

Are they going to scrap it once they realize it's actually 90% nogs?

That's right, we should just run away. Let them win.

Come the fuck on.

We will, if Trump gets elected.

Creation of the state of Jefferson when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)

If these laws get passed, every single American gun and ammo manufacturer should refuse to sell to any California government organization. This includes Police and National Guard, as well as bodyguards and to any member of the state government. This would include ammo, parts, and repair on existing firearms. See how the politicians like being disarmed.

Elysium was a documentary.

is it even worth it to try to get into guns in California? Or should I just move somewhere else before I try?
t. gunless califag

You forgot to mention the French who gave you pretty much everything to win that war.

Let the state burn. Best Korean invasion of California when?

And yet the Founders wanted to block jews from being protected by the Constitution.

Amerikikes are too retarded and delusional, they always resort to name calling. Fortunately, we all hate the britshits too, so whatever.

How the fuck was that even possible? Some cars werent even next to each other ffs.

Commiefornia is gonna go the way of Vuvuzela and they're gonna move out, settle in other states, and vote for the same shit.

the only thing on fire that isn't next to another care on fire is a boat

wew

Daily reminder California is a red state, it's just SF and LA dragging us down.

Any calibros here have guns? I want a handgun to keep in my car glovebox just in case but I don't know anything about guns, regulations, or where to get them. I've never even seen a gun in person other than handguns on police officers' belts and I saw police breaking down a door while holding a shotgun when I was visiting SF once. Nobody I know has one either. It's like Europe here.

All of this in response to an attack where the guns were acquired illegally?

This needs to be said over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Source? Most of the ammo and arms came from the colonists themselves in the early part of the war, and the French only stepped in when it became clear that the Americans were capable of inflicting serious damage (capturing a British army). Then they started giving supplies/money/troops. If anything, they may have shortened the war, but not being the cause of victory.

The modern equivalent would be Americans using their rifles and stolen military equipment to capture a major city/base and hold it, after which the Russians would start sending troops and support (not that modern Americans would need more small arms, just heavy equipment/AT/AA).

So you guys are left with what SKS and hipoints basically?

glovebox storage is illegal in California. Has to be in a locked case or the trunk. unloaded.

Oh okay, that's pretty much useless if you need it but I guess that's what they want

yup. also, the ccw permit law requiring you to show need got overturned, but the state is still fighting it. so whether your ccw permit will be valid in a year is up for some debate.

SKS has been the best non-cucked rifle available here for awhile due to 10-round mag limits and gay bullet-buttons required on ARs & AKs.

Also I want to make it clear that I intend to move the fuck out of this state the first chance I get. I am literally surrounded by spicks and spanish has practically become the primary language where I live.

Thus beginning the long and colourful history of the USA systematically betraying all its allies.

Were those terrorists native born?
It is the government's primary (or at least original) purpose to protect the borders. If they let people in that they shouldn't have, the government has failed and we should ban the government XDDDD ( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)vvvv( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)v( ° ʖ °)( ° ʖ °)

And yet the British government was fully run by Jews at the time.
And then there was the pesky business of jewish slavers.

Texas is actually quite nice depending on where you move to. Obviously the big cities are pretty shit in general, but the more rural areas are breddy gud

Can you even into M1?

Worst part is ammo availability, but if you stack it deep, you're good.

Not an American here, can someone help me out and explain this… since the text of your Second Amendment (side note I still don't know why they're called amendments, was there an original that got altered or something?) says quite clearly "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed", isn't any restriction on firearms an INFRINGEMENT of your right to keep and bear arms and therefore a violation of your constitution?

Does that go to your supreme court if challenged, or what? Surely they'd strike any such law down the moment they laid eyes on it if the constitution matters in America.

Texas is too overrun by spics and the Whites that are here are your typical "Chamber of Commerce, Country Club Cuckservative Republicans" that love illegal immigration because it drives down the price of labor, and wanna appear "nice" to their neighbors, so they support the cuckening of the US by the shitskin hordes.

Avoid Texas. I'm getting the fuck out ASAP.

t. Texasfag

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The M1: The ironic hipster handlebar mustache of survival guns

As I said, depends where you move

Yes.
Certain states also have extra provisions protecting the right to keep and bear arms.
Commiefornia has no such provisions.

Of course even in many of the states that have extra provisions the government has managed to illegally restrict and impede weapon ownership.

Beats a bottom-of-the-barrel SKS, and when you're limited as they are in CA, it's the best bet.

The whole state is gonna go blue in one, maybe two election cycles. Too many spics and cucks in the population mega-regions. Who gives a fuck about your tiny-ass rural town when the whole state passes CA-tier laws.

they are amendments to the original constitution, yes

absolutely

the supreme court gets to decide which cases they want to hear, so they don't have to do shit

Ah, is that why leftists are so upset about the Republicans stonewalling the replacement for Scalia? Seems like judicial activism plays a huge part in determining America's path.

Exactly. After the court granted itself the power of judicial review in Marbury v. Madison, (a power never laid out for SCOTUS in the Constitution), they made themselves the single most powerful branch of the government, throwing out the whole "checks and balances" thing.

part of the law bans retroactively all magazines

Forgot to mention that since they're the single most powerful branch and since appointments are for life, the balance of the SCOTUS is probably the single most important thing in the government. That's why judicial appointments are so fucking critical. This goes for all Federal Judge appointments at all levels.

i feel strange, muscles tensing… warm… chills…. vid related pretty much sums it up

Say what you will but if the soviets did one thing well it was their weapons.

thinking about it, AZ is next door, idk how im gonna break it to my family, they won't move.

it was us? christ this place disgusts me

anyone even trying to TOUCH our basic liberties no matter how subtle or use of technicalities should be tried with treason.

only more reason to leave and toss a couple Molotov cocktails over your shoulder on your way out

if its reliable/durable, train with it drill with it get it down to 2nd nature speeds or go full Jefferson and FUCK unjust laws

you notice one of the prime local bureaucrats is a NIGGER this politically correct bullshit is destroying everything that dumb ass probably was flipping burgers before these progressive idiots picked em out of a line up

exactly, you can order em online, no one will know when tyranny spreads good people have to become "criminals"

this

we have to get on his ASS about this shit. letter after letter march after march on and on don't let up

they should just outright kill them if they had any integrity and REAL patriotism

fuck that, keep it close by, once you enter a "progressive area" lock and toss in in the back (keep seat down)

we've been castrated, our population has gotten so soft (form gov hand holding) they lost the value of principles and brush off the infringement of the most basic rights off, kill us user, nuke our country please

that's a loooooooong way away, nignog.

So pretty much the only semi-auto rifle that would be legal in commiefornia is now the m1 garand? Or would they be retarded enough to regulate en bloc clips as magazines?

Wait,

So it's a ban on large ammunition magazines but they go on to use the word clip in the same sentence. Yeah, fuck.

>Ban on large ammunition magazines
>bans the ownership of any ammunition clip that holds more than 10 rounds

I remember in the mid-80's to mid-90's California still had a decent vibe. Visited family outside Rim-Rock, Ojai, etc. Some fam still live there for whatever fucking reason.
I know a cousin who works heavy equipment and makes bank in CA because of wages… but actually lives in AZ.
CA is nothing but Flips and Spics at this point. I cannot stand Flips. They look like some mad scientist crossed amphibians, niggers, beaners, and a dab of asian.

Why don't they design mags that can be fed with stripper clips?

Daily reminder that California was cockblocked from becoming great.

Cucks like William Matthew Byrne Jr., and Ted Kennedy are responsible.

Ted Kennedy is responsible for bringing in tens of millions of mexican immigrants.
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/

What Byrne did was block the law that would have made California great. This proposition PASSED, voters voted yes for it, but this asshole of a judge singlehandedly destroyed California, allowing illegal wetbacks to flood our state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

We voted yes, but were stricken down.
nytimes.com/1994/11/17/us/court-blocks-new-rule-on-immigration.html

This boils my fucking blood.

Trump can now legally mass arrest the Californian government.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

We Infinite Trumpian Empire now.
We revanchist United States now.

Are you trying to be edgy or something? SKS are some of the most reliable and simple rifles you can get, plus ammo is incredibly cheap and widely available. I'd trust it with my life if SHTF, assuming it's not a shitty yugo. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an SKS

more than people who didn't break the fucking wall, who lived here natively?

we need Trump now more than ever

great, now i need to get a fucking background check when i want to buy some shotgun shells. i swear to god if my family didn't all live here i'd be gone in a week

Help is coming.

You're retarded.
A huge part of the Revolutionary War was to break the colonies free of the international banking system. Sadly, one was eventually establish, but Jackson made short work of that in a return to the Revolutionary spirit.

I don't see how settling more whites would possibly benefit the Jewish agenda, and considering that Britain was already owned and run by Jews at that point in history, it's impossible.

No need to hate the America of the past for the actions of (((Americans))) today.

Is this what brit/pol/ tells itself so it doesn't have to admit that England has been Jew Nest One for the last five hundred years?

Well the constitution has the parts saying what it is, then the amendments which originally the first 10 bill of rights which also included that amendments can be added and new ones overturn old ones. Constitution has 27 now. Bill of rights also says anything not in the bill of rights and not federal law can be changed my states.

2nd amendment says "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.".
Some supreme court case years ago interpreted "well regulated" part to mean it can be regulated.
Supreme court's original purpose was to uphold and interpret constitution so they can interpret a lot of shit

Probably more to do with outlawing "ghost guns"

the most cucked term ever

meanwhile in mexico where guns are illegal, cartels drive around in convoys of 20 trucks with 50 cals and pkm's mounted on top.

You should get out before the wall goes up (you're practically living in Mexico)

"Ammunition regulation: SB 125 by Senate leader Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) requires background checks to buy ammunition. It also creates a license to sell ammunition, and creates a new system for collecting information about those sales. "

Silly leftists, pass anything you want to restrict guns in your shit hole states, it'll only make it easier for the rest of us to purge.

You also gave us AIDS, you fucking faggot.

/k/ here
For the love of God please stop calling magazines "clips"

Fuck off autist.

I can't wait for the west coast to be consumed and purified by mother ocean

I'm with this guy

if we give up the guns it's game over
look at Britain and Germany

LET ME PLAY FOR YOU THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE

If things 'go live'. Keep in mind. Most people fleeing california are going to be targeted and demonized, rightfully or wrongly, when you show up someplace new. Everyone will see you as a corrupting influence that likely is the root cause of the problem you are fleeing.

Things get far worse in any happening that causes the current system to collapse. Cali is a military and strategic target that must be controlled. By anyone with any working brain. If the current system cannot retain autonomy and full authority things there are going to get very dark. Local warlords will be savage to the local population even at the best of times, infighting will be horrendous, and the various easily separated local areas will have each their own brand of hell flavor. Keeping Cali singular is nearly impossible without an massed support system from the feds.

If others outside of Cali are able to secure power and bring about local stability. And are within striking distance of the state. The resources of Cali are a prize nobody will pass up. Cali itself is almost impossible to defend, some interior areas are possible, but can be cut off from required resources. Water, Food, minerals, oil, martial supplies, trade routes, a somewhat large industrial base, loads of ports and of course a ready made slave population, all are individually reasons someone will come into the state aggressively. Even non-native nations will salivate over the remains.

WHOM EVER comes into that state, is going to be beyond anything you can imagine. Unless they are interested in human slaves, they are also VERY likely to simply exterminate anyone whom so much as does anything but roll over and say 'yes sir, anything you want sir', and offer up their daughters and sons on a platter, much less everything else. The vast majority of the current population will be viewed as a liability proponent of the state.

Anyone and everyone from the state will be claiming to be 'not like the others'. All will be ignored. So if you care in the slightest, and really are 'one of us'… Get the fucking hell out of there. Few other states are so utterly fucked. Even New York state is far less fucked, once a few cities are wiped out, that state is actually somewhat valuable along with standard fare population components.

cumskin cumskin you are a cumskin

Californians are already destroying colorado with their leftist bullshit.

Hoping I land a new position soon so I can leave this god forsaken hellhole of a state. Thankfully my company has internal mobility to help me.
Any Holla Forumsacks in North Carolina?

Terrorist's face when they realized no one has the power to fight them anymore.

just leftist things

gun grabbers die

that, well deserved, reputation will follow them. Same with NY, NJ, ect…

Right now everyone just rolls their eyes and sighs when they hear the new neighbors are from one of those cucked states. That will change when everyone is suffering from their failed policies.

hey, if the Ruskies wanted to give me guns with the fun switch, I certainly wouldn't say no

who knew?