Slide Johnson shit

Man, that anons making these threads quick as fuck boi

I'm fast as fuck BOI

He's fast as FUCK BOI

he's got 3 men on the job at all times

How much money did he waste on those VPN's…. or is it just free bullshit VPN's?

They're fast as FUCK

I don't deal with VPN stuff, in fact in most peoples eyes im a normal fag thats a old fag

Kill your fingers by breaking them you damn spamming Ragberger!

Docsout

what

You heard him.

Well I guess you're right I did hear him

Hi, my name is Slide Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by sliding threads off of the board and generally ruining the quality of Holla Forums until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Have a nice day.

ah fuck

haven't seen a forced meme this awful since last week

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by sliding threads off of the board and generally ruining the quality of Holla Forums until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

congrats on fastest catalog flood ever

Its insane

Checked

Here's my Keemstar OC