ITT: we post screencaps of retarded shit that has happened on Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/dysnomia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op's butthurt continues……………

dysnomia shill's butthurt continues

go back to IRC

dysnomia seriously can't crosspost?

He honestly didn't even know what imageboards were before he discovered Holla Forums. He is as new as they come.

He also has a double digit IQ. Just look at the content of his posts. The guy is just fucking dumb.

No I can't cross post. I don't know how to red text or sage either so I just use the buttons the site has. I often forget how to post as board volunteer too so I keep it in notepad so I can copy and paste it.

I've only been using imagegboards for about 3 months now I found this one on Reddit so I begged them to let me be a mod. I don't even know who board owner of this Holla Forums is.

Anyway, if you guys want to hang out on reddit or upvote me you can find me on reddit.com/user/dysnomia/

You are the most transparently dumb person I have ever seen on an imageboard.

Sometimes I pretend to be myself as anonymous defending myself ironically.

Don't forget your boot-licking tripfag white knights!

I heard you were shit.

Some say he is a holy man. Others say he is a shit head

He's some dope ass shit.

Samefag.

I bet you're dysnomia.

No

Checked

Compare the first two where I barely posted to the last two where I literally flooded the board to death. What do you notice? Do you notice how the ban length on the super mini spams are permanent, while the hardcore spams are very short? Blame Dysnomia. He gives permabans left and right without thinking, and all it takes is to get on his 'naughty list'.

Oh look, it's a faggot…

Funfact: In the first image, I only slightly spammed one thread and posted regularly across the board. In the second image, all I did was post one spinning Tomoko, that's it. In the last two images, I went on HUGE spam attacks, killing lots of threads and derailing them.

spam is spam fag

it's because you keep coming back and doing it. No matter how much or little you do it everyone wants your spam gone.

just fuck off.

Thing is, for the second image, there was no spam. And spam might be spam, but 'spam' doesn't call for permabans, it's Holla Forums culture to be random and annoying. If I wanted quality service without spam, I could go literally anywhere else.

Believe me, nobody wanted my extreme spam back then either, but they sucked it up, moderators and users alike. Now all I have to do is avatarfag/derail one thread and I'm an Holla Forums goon/huge spammer who needs to be stopped. Whether I spam or not, I still get banned. That's the point I'm making.

Those last two bans were ages ago when the mods weren't corrupt and only supported 'the good people' of a board full of shitty people with no life.

Fuck you are retarded.

Just go away. No one wants your spam. You are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums

KYS

reading this thread literally bored me

My eyes need washing with sand, thanks to this thread

bmp

Checked