How does this make you feel?

It's actually a Man

Maybe its a one off or a photoshop you think? Nope.

heh

Yeah…. jokes on me.

I have a personal folder of ugly girls and okcupid from areas I've lived in before. I compile trannies and ulgy girls together in it and never can remember which is which.

Not even attractive.

Deformed mutant proportions.

Literally no part of that thing looks like any human should.

0/100

Kys

Just posting in an ebic bread.

Joke is on you. I don't long for a relationship.

I mostly end p using these for quick comedy value in photo shop. It feels good to have a folder like this though.

Here ya go bud

Just dumping some of what I have.

The mutants are taking over!

We're all worried about the Jews, Illuminati, SJWs, and the blacks, but it's the fucking mutants we need to be worried about.

WATCH OUT FOR MUTANTS!

JOIN YOUR LOCAL MUTANT WATCH!

I wonder if there is going to be people suing in the future when they find out the person they married was a man.

Kim Kardashian is a man?

sssshhhhhhhh…………………..nobody is meant to know

Marry it. And marry it fast.

The ring is likely to be a Prince Albert

These body ratios are all kinds of fucked up. That waist to shoulder to hip ratio looks unnatural. Either photo shopped or surgically modded I say.

Either that or he squats intense to make his shoulders look smaller.

You can really tell its a man trying to hide the fact hes a man. I would hit it though, I would probably fuck a dude anyway.

If you've had sex with an actual woman's vagina, an inverted open fleshwound faux-vagina isn't going to fool you.

a woman that unhealthily squeezed her abdomen with a string+cloth device? it makes me feel sad that she is willing to compromise her health and actually believes there is anything good looking about an unnaturally tiny waist ratio

but hey comrade, theres that idiot girl who got surgery to be a barbie doll so whatever

it doesnt matter if its a man or a woman
just because something has breasts does not mean it makes me sexually attracted
but im from america, more men have large breasts than women here

Theres a whole movement growing for that look now, heavy makeup, corsetry, plastic surgery and photoshopping.

dont care. hole is a hole. would hit until dick bleeds.

heavy makeup is a turnoff
most retards think "painted face" makes a 6/10 look 8/10
i think it just drops anyone using it by 3 points

lel at the blond trying to fit in but doesnt want to go full retard with the anime makeup

MOAR of OP girl she makes my dick hard!

Must feel clumsy as fuck to walk with these legs.
Source: guy with muscular legs

Believe me, OP, anyone who isn't a fucking faggot could tell.

Horney

r

Checked