8ch.net/b/res/6021495.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>Holla Forums

'nuff said

Truthfully the cringiest board on Holla Forums is easily
>>>/lewd/

>not >>>/fur/

fuck I meant >>>/furry/

also >>>Holla Forums can have some pretty autistic/beta posts every now and again, the whole board is pretty much an autistic special needs class who worships Richard Stallman now

For some reason reading this imagining some bitch belittling some beta dude treating him like a dog makes me hard as fuck

Oh cmon user, that's just a poor robot and his shit friend. this is a cringe thread not a feels thread.

For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/ For everyday satisfaction, there's always >>>/fart/ >>>/fart/

They all turn on him, so quickly, it's great!

Holy shit does he actually have a ballpit in his fucking room?

Do parents care about him?

Jesus Christ, even after the bear reks the kayak and it starts raining, there's still not enough karmatic retribution for sociopathic bitches like her

EVERYBODY TYPE ON THIS VIDEO "SWEIRDE IS A STUPID NIGGER"

do it faggots

That program was the shit when it was still for the DSi. looking back it was pretty much just animated Deviantart shit but I still have some fond memories

THIS IS THE CRINGE THREAD. CRINGE AT IT.

I am cringing at you

does that count?

Sure

Sweirde is a stupid nigger

Sweirde is a stupid nigger!

Circlejerking beings

Is… What is this?

Christian Chandler.

Everyone should make uncle profiles like this on all social media sites, and begin the most epic beta campaign to sexually harrass all the girls beginning by exclaiming how they're nice guys and whiteknight them from every perceived threat, including their friends, and act like there is a conspiracy.

uncle
t-r-o-l-l
uncle?

jet fuel

too bad the comments are deleted

wew lad

Am I the ONLY one who finds this footage strangenly sexually stumulating?

There's more from him.

Ultimate cringe in this thread:

hOLY SHIT… THIS GETS ME SO FREAKING HARD!

So much overreaction.. There is a lot worse r34 out there.

MEGA CRINGE HERE
MEGA CRINGE HERE

Sweirde removed the comment lmao

Why did this thread get much smaller for some reason?

It didn't fucktard

wow he does better animation than most american animators

no

No WAY that first image is real.

Why does he fail the class?

The whole video I was praying the bear would leave the kayak alone, and attack her crazy ass.

This is just painful to read.

Wel, he still got a D. That is one lenient professor.

It's as if these faggots have never even seen goatse or lemonparty

I don't think I've ever heard a weaboo use the words "yandare" or "tsundere" correctly.