Can you actually fuck 2d?

Since reality is subjective to what the viewer experiences is it possible for someone (most likely insane) to actually fug their waifu in this 3 dimensional world

Other urls found in this thread:

bump-forit.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon.

soon

First, thats 3d in 2d and second, rape is bad.

I don't really care what you think is bad, m'kay.

So?

Sexual consent is irrelevant.

If we are talking about the thread, yes, but is still an interesting topic.

So what? There would be nothing wrong with a VR sim where Lara Croft rapes you.

That doesnt have any sense, at least in the 3d world.

kay, you're uncle

So how do we get 2d in 3d?

Like this

bump

This is where you failed

Sure, I mean, in your own mind. Tulpas, man. They're a real thing. You'd practically be, as you said, driving yourself insane but for all intents and purposes, you'd feel like you're fucking your waifu in the real word. I'll leave it to you to decide if your waifu is worth driving yourself insane. It takes time and effort but it is possible.

tttttt

Checked

Want to fuck 2D? Go for photoshop

Reality is not subjective at all. Perception of reality changes depending on the mind perceiving it, but reality itself is the same for everyone. No amount of being an autismo will make dogs fly for instance. Your mind does not change reality, and you are an absolute retard for thinking it.

If you say so Platoo.

Reality is subjective to Platonic Objectivism, faggot.

Would reality truly exist if there was nothing to experience it?

Just uncleing mate, btw this isnt exactly reality according to Platoo what you think is.

And the system changed some words…

Way to miss the point, contradict yourself and show that you don't even know what you're saying, retard.

2d doesn't real, fug 3d

no

yep, it is going to be great.

Someone say raep?

female on male rape

psssssh

We all know that doesn't exist…

with human women you're right

Thats right, the sneks are completely harmless

Watch out for that one eyed spitting trouser snake

While you are correct, that still doesn't change the fact that the reality you experience is subjective and since there is nothing provable outside our experience, for all intents and purposes and in this context, reality is subjective.

Now I'm going to continue imposing my 2d anime relationship subjective reality over the generally accepted boring shared reality and act as if anime girls existed only when nobody will call me crazy for it.

I hope we will one day be able to plant our brains into computers in a live in a simulation, the people would full that shit with pay2win content too.

That's why I'll be running that shit on linux and holding hands with my anime daughter every day after coming home from work. Let's see butmuhboringreality -fags stop me.

Hopefully there will b a free version, but how everything changes lately, and with shit like denuvo I doubt that we will have a good and free option.

Games, apps, operating systems, they all tend to go the "free2play" way. Either that or the yearly subscriptions way.

Why is Lera so perfect?

>New Teen ImgBoard<

bump-forit.ru/

Papercut on yo dick, nigguh!

oh my!

MOAR

You just gotta believe. Who's to say that we aren't the thoughts and dreams of some higher being?

Those beings are pretty fucked up for making me exist. I didnt fucking ask for this.

Well yeah, they are 4d beings after all. I mean would you imagine what a 2ds reaction would be when introduced to a 3dpd?

What's her name?