Sup cunts

Prove to me you're not a filthy wanker

Tie me kangaroo down sport, boil up dat billy & let's boomerang up some marsupial.

We should nuke that fucking prison colony.

Get the fack off mah cook ya bloody dipstick 'fore I blow ya cunt off

Struth m8, anyone would think someone stole your Holden.

Abbo moot, abbo moot, 3 beers gets you some abbo moot!

6pack gets you a 3sum

Rack off ya bodgy piker. Go fack a rellie.

gtfo normie.

Fuck off, ya Queenslander cunt!

How are ya feelin' about the world cup win?
I reckon our athletes have done us proud by bringin' home the gold!

NZ > AU

I used to work with one of the girls in this photo. She was an even dumber bitch than you can imagine. When she told me that she played quidditch I thought she was joking and said something along the lines of "what kind of psych ward patient would play a fake sport where you run around with a broom between your legs?".

i'm not an abbo

said the sheepfucker

But what makes Quidditch any more of a made up sport than cricket? Every sport was at some point "made up".

I think it's mostly the brooms that attract the ridicule. If you photoshopped out the brooms, people would find it much easier to take seriously as a sport.

i wish i was dead

>>>/aus/

Fuck off back to Queensland, ya cunt! You and Pauline Hanson

I am

Haha Australia is so shit that the british decided to use it as a dumping ground for human trash you inbred convict. The aborginie were too useless to do anything about the dangerous animals whereas the Maori got rid of the largest eagle in the world that likely hunted humans

q

Sorry m8, I can't do dat

Fuck off to Queensland, you cocksucking redneck bogan retard

The Americans celebrate their Independence Day with massive parades, huge firework displays and immense patriotism because they only gained their independence from us British through a long and bloody struggle which we almost won.

Most Australians don't even remember what their independence day is because you cunts were ASKED to leave.

Oz is just a desert filled with inbred convicts

NZ is glorious master place

P.S. That pic is me showing you how I lick out your mrs…

I have a small campsite on an aboriginal reserve . Whenever a native comes by a shoot him and sell his spears to rich cunts

I bet you are there so you can blow all of their didgeridoos ya fucken nigger faget

Tie me kangeroo down sport, & I'll chuck a few more prawns on the barbie

fuck off you inbred queenslander