Reminder

Reminder.

You just proved me right.

What was the long term purpose of these guys other than just trying to create chaos? Was that all it was ever about? I remember that these guys are the ones who seemed to help get /sp/ slid into total rule cuckery. Was it all just false flagging to create more moderation? I know fanny and feces where from this group, a few more of the /sp/ trips too.

Spam, literally just for the sake of forcing the mods to delete it so they can just proceed to flip out about it and say how awful the mods are. Thats whats going on here. I don't think these guys are the there is no sanity posters though, that was 4 fucking years ago. But if you think people don't work hard on sliding image boards, you don't hang out here very often.

You underestimate their dedication, If you don't believe me the pony thread up right now is made by one of the tripfags from the screencap.

Oh dear jesus, you're fucking right. So what's the long term mission here? Just create chaos? Force mods hands? Who are Holla Forums to them? Just useful idiots who join in the revelry?
why is someone always trying to destroy Holla Forums?

Considering Dysnomia has given them special treatment and made their threads cyclical its probably safe to say they rile people against the current moderation so that they can replace them with sock puppet mods to fulfill their agenda.

Also note that most people defending Dysnomia are tripfags trying to keep him in power, basically lobbying.

Just ban them all.

He owns it, his choice.

maybe at least one penis posted here be cute?
Jesus these are all ugly.

Um, dude, this shits continously hitting the fan, care to comment on what you think here?

Context?

Destroy Holla Forums through free speech and make it look like board drama.

To destroy the home of the revolution, leftypol.

True Capitalist Radio. A man going by the moniker of Ghost runs the show, and he holds a special segment called Radio Graffiti, where people can call him on-air. 90% of his calls were uncle calls, and each time it invoked legendary rage levels from Ghost.

Who the fuck even cares anymore? It can't be stopped. The only ones who care to shitpost and spam that much are those same people doing it.