PSYLOCKE IS TRANS

"Psylocke has always been trans."

Mark it down: the 'Trans Psylocke' story arc is coming, and not only is Marvel bracing for the "neckbeard outrage"… they're counting on it.

In order to bring X-men back to it's golden age roots as "a vehicle to mirror the civil rights issues that face society today", British aristocrat Betsy Braddock will discover that the Asian body she woke up in following her plunge into the Siege Perilous (originally the Hand ninja assassin named Kwannon) was not born a female, but a male.

After being diagnosed with a rare blood disease, the X-men must seek out and find the now deceased ninja's family for a blood transfusion, but they are shocked to discover Kwannon's parents had given birth to and raised a boy, who fled as a teen after society would not accept his transition to female, while the Hand's mystics could make the change permanent and irreversible.

Betsy Braddock (born a white British aristocrat), has long exulted in her living out her woman-of-action dreams following her rebirth as a Japanese ninja assassin, but upon discovering her body's true origins, she must come to terms with being "a woman trapped in a man's body", and the "societal apartheid" that her community faces when their origin is made public.

"This bold new direction for Psylocke, a character long considered nothing more than a 2D titillating fighting sextoy for male readers to oggle, will allow us to bring the X-men brand of storytelling back to the front lines of reflecting issues facing society, as it once did during the civil rights era where mutants were synonymous with homosexuals; facing oppression and hatred for being born different. This also creates a rich foundation for future storytellers to craft complex new plots for Betsy, formerly known only for her buxom, reality-defying bosoms and perpetual fondness for swimsuits, and better cater for a growingly mature reader base that is finally ready to accept a trans sex symbol."

Brace yourself. Nothing can stop this.

So, this is not actually happening but is merely your fanfiction for how Marvel might pozz things up even more?

Yawn

Have you been paying attention to what's going in the main Marvel comics universe OP? Marvel has made it clear that they don't give a shit about the X-Men.

So take your bullshit somewhere else.

At this point I'm somewhat suprised they don't steal Ivankov from One Piece and have a character running around that can just gender switch people.

Joke's on you, OP. No one gives a shit about Psylocke.

HAHA JOKES ON YOU I STILL HAVE HOPE

I liked her in X-force.

My cock does.

This reads like a parody of Marvel's virtue signalling and fart sniffing.

Please, oh, please let them make his birth name Benjamin.

Doesn't matter, all mutants gon die because ==HOUSE OF IDEAS==

Boner status: KIA

DR DR DR

fuck off

also

holy shit.
Has no one ever read Uncanny X-Force? She's probably the most developed character there.

And E.V.A and Deathlok do robot shit

shit put loses her lover twice. Suppose she does with 2 different ones

When I read that story I didn't know what the sound is supposed to represent. I still don't know it.

Is it the sound Japanese think the body makes when slipping inside the rock?

RIGHT IN THE FUCKING CHILDHOOD

I can't even pretend to give a shit anymore. I'm just gonna watch the writers of these progressive forced soap operas keep rocking the boat from the still waters of a bygone era that knew how to tell a decent story until they just fucking tip over and drown.

Just burn their names and faces into your brain, and when the Day of the Rope finally comes point at them and remind everyone what they did.

Fake and gay.

Nobody who would do the changes op posted - and there are lots of such people - has read or cares about psylockes actual characterization

All they would care about is that her design appeals to men, so they'd declare "she's just some CARTOON SLUT who ONLYONLYONLY exists to appeal to MEN so that they can completely trash the character

Then once she's trashed they'll get bored and move on to whatever else anyone still likes

If you haven't figured out yet that the Sjw says whatever dumb shit gives it an excuse to do whatever it wants to do, totally indifferent to and scornful of the truth, you haven't been paying much attention

You're such a fucking phoney, OP.

Wasting time with made up shit instead of trying to draw attention to real good comics is pathetic.

I always interpreted "DRR……. DRR……" as the hoarse, labored breathing of a twisted monster or a horrific attempt at vocalization

Like with as little of your actual voice in it as possible (if that makes sense), vocalize "durr" with a general hoarseness/forced-breath thing to it and that's about what I'm going for

That means Psylocke isn't trans in the way that they are saying she is.. It means she's a woman in a man's body that's been made to look like a woman.

Few things wrong with that.

Psylocke's origin story has always been a clusterfuck. This is just gonna make it an even bigger one.

Also, weren't mutants supposed to represent blacks back in the civil rights era? Oops! I forgot! Homosexuality isn't choice anymore. People are just born gay according to the pseudoscience these people subscribe to.

It's not actually happening, it's just OP's pointless little fanfiction. He's baiting.

user.. The worst part is that the world we live in is so unbelievably fucked right now that this retarded shit that OP made is not outside of the realm of possibility.

We're living in a post-parody world, my friend, and all the terrible things will happen to us.

While true, the fact that OP's retarded fanfiction is just that means that it is completely pointless to get riled up about.