My best friend got mad at me for losing my V card. why is he so mad?

My best friend got mad at me for losing my V card. why is he so mad?

So i found a guy who I really like and lost my virginity to him. my super protective best friend got super mad at me and told me that I shouldn't have given it away to a one night stand. He ended up saying some pretty awful stuff and he hasn't spoke to me since. But he still likes my Facebook posts and wishes me a happy birthday and all minus actually speaking to me.

I want to speak to him again but im not completely over the whole incident. It hurt me pretty bad. And i do not want to say sorry or anything because I'm not wrong. I had sex with someone I really like and know I will not regret it.

What do I do? Why is he so mad at me? My friends had a few theories.

1.he likes me 2.he's just a dick. 3. Despite having never met him, All my other friends made it out like he is a total jackass and he hates him.

u are one dumb motherfucker if you didn't know that fool wanted in your pants before anybodyelse

It's 1.

Don't bother with the tits, I know who you are OP. Still, it's 1.

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

Nobody cares about your gay shit

It's 1 and 2

at least from what I can tell

really old copypasta dude.

but you'll still spam it another 30 times.

Nice try OP. Post those tits already.

tits or GTFO bitch

This

You're so pretty it's no wonder he was jealous. Don't blame your friend, it's just the way guys are.

Yes please :^)

The thirst is real.

How do you know? You don't so STFU and post in another thread. Holla Forums confirmed fir faggot haven.

b8 thread.
tits then gtfo

Don't scare her off you fucking autist. I swear every time you fuckers do this.

SHE ISN'T REAL. THIS COPYPASTA IS OLDER THAN DIRT

It could be a girl using the copypasta so she could post and not get called out on it.

Or it could be what it was used for every other time this was used.
BAIT

It is definitely b8. She's laughing her ass off right now. But if we're nice/mean enough she might just post tits and we'll save this shit thread.

Work with me here.

I can see you are trying very hard to find a silver lining here so i won't tell you that OP is a man.

there are no tits to be seen you moron, its pasta

I know it's pasta. That's why it's so perfect. She posts it knowing most will recognize it and dismiss it. She gets away with being a girl on the internet with no tits shown.

Have faith, and tits will be delivered by OP.

you lost your Visa?

shit bro, better call the company and have the card disable before someone buys three kilos of blow with it

How much did you pay her and did she allow you to kiss her?

This isn't OP's tits.

Do you want to see op's tits?

go away shlomo

tits or gtfo