TRUMP +3

TRUMP +3

foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/05/18/fox-news-poll-2016-national-release-may-18/

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
archive.is/faolQ
archive.is/PEkLl
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+5
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I ain't clicking nuffin nigga gimme some screenshots

>>>/nigger/

c'mon I don't click on any suspicious links

I predict this trend will continue, hopefully the DNC doesn't catch on before the convention's nominated Hillary. I think Bernie would be a harder fight. Clinton is floundering all over the place, she's chump change.

Are we breaking the conditioning?

You'll swing from a tree soon.

I cant wait to see him operating on a geopolitical scale.

THis was to be expected. WHen Trump targets someone they fall. Ever time
Yeb!, little Marco, lyin' Ted are all examples. Crooked Hillary has given Trump by far the most ammo and unlike Cuckold Sanders he's going to use it

This is going to be a 1984 tier blowout in the general election. The Democrat party wanted to bring about "1984", now they'll have to live with it

sorry it's early

You know I'm starting to fear at the last minute the establishment will sell out Shillary (indict her because "magically" and "suddenly" the FBI actually does find incriminating stuff) and put their money on Barnie just because he does so much better vs Trump and since he's such a cuck they can control him more easily and cockblock his proposals.

That would be hilarious in some ways, but bad for Trump. Maybe I'm just being paranoid/pessimistic.

From what I understand Bernouts talk the talk on the internet but show up in low numbers to actually vote. Maybe the general election would be different but I have my doubts

Kek

We even told them wed use everything they tried do accomplish as a tool

Let's hope not. I'm convinced we can beat Shillary easier.

a lot of them don't show up to vote but enough do that he's beat Clinton in several states.

VOTE/SHILL HILLARY TO AID HER IN BEATING THE KOOK BERNIE

She's had it, she's cooked

archive.is/faolQ
archive.is/PEkLl
primarymodel.com/

k

You're being a shill and it's obvious.

Hail victory

HILLARY'S A MESS

I'd love a Trump vs Bernie. I don't want Clinton to be seen as anything close to a legitimate, viable candidate, or political figure in any form, period. Bernie might be able to be manipulated, but Clinton is outright in their pocket.

With Trump v Bernie, no matter who wins, the status quo burns. That's all that matters to me now. The current state of affairs cannot be sustained indefinitely.

Her polls are getting lower every single day and Trump STILL hasn't even started yet.

If we've learned anything from this election, it's that bernie faggots are mostly underage/foreigners so they can't even actually vote. They just vote in online polls and call it good, because they're lazy communists.

You're either a shill, a retard, or both.

Sanders IS the status quo. He wants to bleed this country dry. Nothing will change with him. Nothing at all.

if Bernie won he'd try to make this country into a super sized Venezuela. His wife ran Burlington College into the ground

Purely anecdotal evidence incoming, but the sum of anecdotes equals the statistic.

I stayed at my friend's a few weeks back, and his housemates had a party. Being near a liberal college, I wasn't surprised that all of them were Bernie supporters. There were approximately 20 of them. It was three days before Super Tuesday III, so we asked if they were voting. Not a single one was. When I see Hillary winning by a few points, or funnier, Bernie winning, I realize that they can't be much of a thread.

Man I cant wait for the salt. This primary needs to start soon.

It's never going to happen. The (((LHC))) is going to have a (((weird malfunction))) and we're never going to see it.

blow me cumskins

He's gonna keep rising, especially once Bernman gets rekt. Democucks are gonna be so dejected.

Trump needs to show that Hillary is a NeoCohen.

cool

Did they have an explanation why the fuck they weren't voting to nominate the man they support for POTUS?

Did they think he can go on to the general without winning the nomination?